FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Bucky translated

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
duane

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:08 am    Post subject: Bucky translated Reply with quote

I'm on the second read of the book. Very well written and worthwhile for not just Buckiphiles but anyone interested in how the universe is put together

"A Fuller Explanation"
The Synergetic Geometry of R Buckminister Fuller

by Amy C. Edmondson

available at the BFI website

http://bfi.easystorecreator.com/items/books/list.htm?1=1

"A Fuller Explanation: The Synergetic Geometry of R. Buckminster Fuller by Amy C. Edmondson
This new edition revives an indispensable classic, originally described as "the long-awaited and outstanding new book that explains Buckminster Fuller's Synergetics. The author, who worked closely with Fuller the last three years of his life, realized that the 1400 pages of dense prose in Fuller's Synergetics can be explained in clear terms."

"As Fuller's personal engineer, Edmondson gained an intimate understanding of synergetics and its potential for making humans a success on Earth. Her clear narrative translates the Synergetics books into familiar language. Read alone the book is the clearest available introduction to energetic-synergetic geometry." - J. Baldwin"

bri

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Duane. Even a short Bucky book called "GRUNCH OF GIANTS" was a bit tough for me. Although I completely loved it, and have loved excerpts from other works I have seen. I actually purchased "Critical Path" and it's staring me in the face...I've browsed but have yet the stamina to tackle it entirely...and I thought William James' sentences were long!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: