FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
False whistleblowing tactics on Vaccines
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
virtuoso

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:03 pm    Post subject: False whistleblowing tactics on Vaccines Reply with quote

I found this on dr carley's website, it's something which i had my suspicions about but the way in which it's presented is very good.

DISINFORMATION TACTICS LESSON:
"Shocking Expose: Merck's Mercury [FALSE FLAG] Whistleblower"

Click here (http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/index.php/?p=476 ) to read the whole "expose" by a "vaccine insider", where the scam that mercury causes autism, ADD, etc., has now been widened to mercury causing ASTHMA & CANCER! Of course, the take home message remains that if the mercury is removed, vaccines will be safe. A BIGGER LIE HAS NEVER BEEN TOLD. The act of inoculating viruses into the body, bypassing secretory IgA (as explained in my documents at www.drcarley.com) causes corruption of the immune system leading to ALL autoimmune diseases and cancer. This disinformation is being put out there to further dupe the people; and anyone who promotes this garbage is contributing to the scam.

Now you see how many layers to the onion exist to confuse the FACT that there is NO such thing as a safe vaccine. Period.

Key excerpts from this fake "expose" include the following:

1. " Without mercury, flu vaccines are less effective than one cup of herbal tea. With mercury, the vaccine is very effective at killing nerve cells and more effective than one cup of herbal tea in preventing the flu. In fact almost as many vaccinated people get the flu as the normal population...."

Dr. Carley responds: WITH mercury, the vaccine is EFFECTIVE in preventing the flu? LIE. The inoculation of the flu CAUSES the flu; and the mercury in the vaccine is just another toxin in the witch's brew.

2. "Mercury kills nerve cells. When the nerve cells in the brain are die, the result is attention deficit, autism, behavioral disorders, bipolar, brain tumors and cancer, decreased intelligence, hyperactivity and memory problems. Flu doesn't cause any of these things. Before mercury was added to flu vaccines all of these conditions were very rare...."

"Immediately after we started adding mercury to the vaccines, the number of reports claiming children were developing asthma post vaccine increased several hundred-fold. The current odds are 13 out of every 100 children vaccinated with anything containing mercury will report asthmatic symptoms within thirty days. Once reported, these symptoms rarely remit. One out of eight children being vaccinated for flu will develop asthma, asthma-like symptoms and cystic fibrosis that remains with them for life.

Dr. Carley Responds: I predicted years ago that the powers that be would "admit" that mercury causes autism (via lawsuits won on that basis by parents and exposure of "insider secrets" by minions such as David Kirby, author of "Evidence of Harm"), to propagate the fraud that mercury is the only problem with vaccines...since mercury is toxic to nerve cells when directly applied to them in a petrie dish, that was a no brainer. However, mercury causing asthma, cancer, cystic fibrosis? The minions are getting desparate, folks...they cannot refute what I have realized and uncovered in my medical books as to what vaccines do to the immune system, so they are now scrambling to blame mercury for the very corruption of the immune system. Any person or group who promotes this garbage should be encouraged to explain this phenomena, and why this explanation, and not the one explained in "Inoculations the true weapons of mass destruction" on www.drcarley.com is the TRUTH. Please ask these disinformers to come on my internet radio show and explain this "mercury causes asthma and cancer theory" to the people. If they will not, figure out for yourself who they actually work for....

In service to the TRUTH, I AM,
Dr Carley
Court Qualified Expert in VIDS (Vaccine Induced Diseases)
Gawker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One reason why I never, ever, get flu shots. I have had the flu, perhaps twice in the last 15 years.
atm

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to see a doctor once. He attempted to give me an influenza shot.

He missed.

I suggested that, next time, he should use a twelve gauge auto-loader.

atm Cool
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Avoid health websites like Dr Carley's site.

Carley, Ralph Fucetola, Mike Adams, Rima Laibow et. al.
form a deeply toxic interlinked nexus of
misinformation and disinformation.

I've posted abut this before.
Always worth repeating though:

Quote:
A seemingly innocuous article
was just posted here on BFN:

Quote:
The Biofuels Scam, Food Shortages and the
Coming Collapse of the Human Population
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 by: Mike Adams
http://www.naturalnews.com/023091.html

Watch out for that guy Mike Adams of Natural News. He's a Fake!!

Natural News is not what it seems. Check this out:

Quote:
The Coming Financial Collapse of America (and Why Today's
Market Bloodbath is Only a Small Taste of Things to Come...)
by Mike Adams, NewsTarget, Jan 22, 2008
http://www.illuminati-news.com/Articles/73.html

Mike Adams of NewsTarget? Thought it was Natural News?

NaturalNews.com is simply NewsTarget.com with a new name!

They've gone right through the News Target website and replaced
every single reference to the old name with the NEW name Laughing

Gosh - that must have cost them a lot of lost traffic and loss of
accumulated google creds. Why would they do that!?

Maybe it's connected to this overblown claim by Mike Adams
back in 2007, about his NewsTarget site and that of the Laibow/
Stubblebine site Natural Solutions Foundation/HealthFreedomUSA:

Quote:
Well-funded criminals attack NewsTarget, health
freedom groups with covert disruption campaigns

Wednesday, April 11, 2007 by: NewsTarget staff

Top health freedom consumer advocacy groups in the United States are
being clandestinely targeted by organized disruption campaigns and
"black PR" efforts. The apparent purpose of these campaigns is to
discredit, disrupt and censor their natural health and health freedom
political and educational efforts.....

The HealthFreedomUSA.org website was recently knocked offline for
several days due to a well organized DDoS attack (Distributed Denial of
Service). Emails have also been blocked in an attempt to disconnect Rima
Laibow
, M.D., the Medical Director of the Natural Solutions Foundation,
from her readers.
www.newstarget.com/021788.html

AND the move to a new name might have to do with THIS!:

Quote:
A Modern Major General Exposed?

....the health freedom movement has recently been subjected to the
increasingly bizarre claims of a real-life Major-General, a man who,
rather like his counterpart in The Pirates of Penzance, claims to be an
expert in all manner of things.

Major General Albert (Bert) N. Stubblebine III (U.S. Army, Retired)
graduated from The United States Military Academy (West Point) in 1952,
and served in the US Army for 32 years. Starting his career as an Armor
officer, he subsequently rose through the ranks to lead troops at every
echelon of Army command, and held several senior posts in US Army
Intelligence....

Given this background, and his resulting proximity to the US Government,
eyebrows began to be raised in the health freedom community in early
2005 when, along with Rima Laibow, Stubblebine launched the website of
the Natural Solutions Foundation and began to promote himself as an expert on Codex Alimentarius.....

http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/Events/codex-moderngeneral.html

Yeah Mike Adams has been in alliance with Laibow/Stubblebine and
thus he suffered along with them when their Op was outed by
Paul Anthony Taylor of the Dr. Rath Foundation. I've interviewed
Paul on health issues, btw.

So now you know why NewsTarget became NaturalNews.

His site has lots of stuff that looks good and SEEMS to be on our side....

Ho-hum. So what else is new, eh?

bri

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate to be discriminatory...but how can one trust this face?

Laughing
EddieT

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about this mug? "America's Doctor", Mehmet Oz:

Stunning expose by the New York Times! vomit

Quote:
Online Age Quiz Is a Window for Drug Makers
By STEPHANIE CLIFFORD

Americans yearn to be young. So it is little wonder that RealAge, which promises to help shave years off your age, has become one of the most popular tests on the Internet.

According to RealAge, more than 27 million people have taken the test, which asks 150 or so questions about lifestyle and family history to assign a “biological age,” how young or old your habits make you. Then, RealAge makes recommendations on how to get “younger,” like taking multivitamins, eating breakfast and flossing your teeth. Nine million of those people have signed up to become RealAge members.

But while RealAge promotes better living through nonmedical solutions, the site makes its money by selling better living through drugs.

Pharmaceutical companies pay RealAge to compile test results of RealAge members and send them marketing messages by e-mail. The drug companies can even use RealAge answers to find people who show symptoms of a disease — and begin sending them messages about it even before the people have received a diagnosis from their doctors.

While few people would fill out a detailed questionnaire about their health and hand it over to a drug company looking for suggestions for new medications, that is essentially what RealAge is doing.

The test has received widespread publicity because of its affiliation with Dr. Mehmet Oz, a popular author and regular on “The Oprah Winfrey Show.” Dr. Oz — “America’s Doctor,” as he is known on Oprah — is a RealAge spokesman and adviser, and his soothing, simple approach to health is reflected in RealAge’s message: you can change.

And it has become something of a sensation in the marketing world. Many marketers, online and off, segment potential consumers within broad categories. But RealAge gathers very specific information and, unlike some sites, it gives its consumers an incentive to tell the truth, namely, a chance to live longer.

Whether they are attracted by Dr. Oz’s appeal or by the ads all over the Internet for the test, people come to the site, then provide an e-mail address to take it. They are asked throughout the test if they would like a free RealAge membership. If people answer yes to any of the prompts, they become RealAge members, and their test results go into a marketing database.

RealAge allows drug companies to send e-mail messages based on those test results. It acts as a clearinghouse for drug companies, including Pfizer, Novartis and GlaxoSmithKline, allowing them to use almost any combination of answers from the test to find people to market to, including whether someone is taking antidepressants, how sexually active they are and even if their marriage is happy.

RealAge sends the selected recipients a series of e-mail messages about a condition they might have, usually sponsored by a drug company that sells a medication for that condition.

“Our primary product is an e-mail newsletter series focused on the undiagnosed at-risk patient, so we know the risk factors if someone is prehypertensive, or for osteoarthritis,” said Andy Mikulak, the vice president for marketing at RealAge. “At the end of the day, if you want to reach males over 60 that are high blood pressure sufferers in northwest Buffalo with under $50,000 household income that also have a high risk of diabetes, you could,” he said.

RealAge’s privacy policy does not specifically address the firm’s relationship with drug companies, but does state, in part, “we will share your personal data with third parties to fulfill the services that you have asked us to provide to you,” and it adds test results to its database only when respondents become RealAge members. Some critics, however, charge that consumers do not have enough information when they join.

“Literally millions of people have unknowingly signed up,” said Peter Lurie, the deputy director of the Health Research Group at Public Citizen, a public interest group in Washington. The company, he said, “can create a group of people, and hit them up and create anxiety even though the person does not have a diagnosis.”

Steve Williamson, an executive at the medical company Hologic, uses RealAge to sell a treatment called NovaSure, which removes the endometrial lining in post-childbearing, premenopausal women who have heavy periods.

With RealAge, he buys lists of women who have answered a test question by saying they have heavy menstrual bleeding, among other criteria. He chooses the ones in the 37- to 49-year-old age range, then sends them a series of e-mail messages. Several of the messages do not mention NovaSure, they just identify heavy bleeding as a problem — then, he said, the messages suggest NovaSure as a solution.

“We’re trying to get out to those customers right now and let them know that it is an option for them,” said Mr. Williamson, the vice president for sales and marketing for the gynecologic surgical products division of Hologic. “A lot of women don’t know it’s a problem, and that’s the thing. It’s not something they necessarily talk about.”

RealAge acts as the middleman between the drug companies and its members: it sends the e-mail messages from its own address and does not release members’ names or e-mail addresses to drug companies. That is because pharmaceutical advertisers are among “the most heavily regulated industries in the world, and they don’t necessarily want those e-mail addresses — they like that we’re a proxy for their messages,” Mr. Mikulak said.

Its access to health information has made RealAge valuable. Founded in 1999, it was acquired by Hearst Magazines in 2007 for an estimated $60 million to $70 million. Though its sales — and the fees it pays Dr. Oz — are not public, it is profitable, and had about $20 million in revenue when Hearst acquired it.

Annie Tomlin, a 30-year-old Web site editor in San Francisco, is a vegetarian who walks everywhere, one of the healthy consumers that RealAge prides itself on. She first took the test after her mother heard about it on Oprah — scoring seven years younger than her actual age — but did not realize the answers were being used by marketers.

“It bothers me because I’m not a fan of the drug companies, and I don’t enjoy the idea of me giving them any help in marketing their medicine,” she said. “While it’s fantastic that we have certain medicines that help save people’s lives, there are also a lot of medicines that are very, very profitable that are pushed on people who don’t need them.”

Mr. Mikulak said that RealAge protected privacy: it does not give personally identifiable information to the drug companies and the advertisements in e-mail messages are clearly labeled as such. RealAge is “providing value in return for the information,” he said.

That is a fair trade-off, some members said. Leslie Swan, 31, a stay-at-home mother and former pharmaceuticals saleswoman in Rancho Cucamonga, Calif., took RealAge after a Dr. Oz appearance on Oprah. She had not been aware that drug companies had access to her answers, but, she said, she was not bothered by that.

“So many patients are so clueless and they count on their doctor to know everything and be right 100 percent of the time and don’t always inform themselves, and I think that’s a huge mistake,” Ms. Swan said. “As a patient and a person, you have to take your health into your own hands.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/26/technology/internet/26privacy.html?_r=1&scp=1&sq=oz%20real%20age&st=cse

"former" pharmaceutical saleswoman gets the last word...hmmm....

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya learn something every day. Women took this test in droves.
The developers of the sweet scam correctly figured that they
would flock to the site in the hope that it would tell them they
were younger than their actual age. And.....
It did! That was clever too. It made the site instantly viral.

And so another piece of health froth joined the drivel aleady online.
(Why does everything Oprah make me cringe?)

Quote:
bri
I hate to be discriminatory...but how can one trust this face?

Not discriminatory at all. Good call. The following quote is variously
attributed to either Albert Camus or Abraham Lincoln:

Quote:
Alas after a certain age,
every man is responsible for his own face.
-Albert Camus

Every man over forty is responsible for his face. - Abraham Lincoln

virtuoso

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well taking into account what you have said abive Fintan I have concluded that the article I posted makes perfect sense and is indeed one which I always had my suspicions on. Also you mentioned to stay away from dr carley but the things you have mentioned didn't appear to touch dr carley and indeed her main crusade is focusing on vaccines and their links to auto immune disease. I respect your research skills, I have to say i don't always agree with your interpretation but specifically on this website, it seems short sighted of you to simply say stay away when you have not presented anything to justify that remark.

Also in a more general sense, here is where I also disagree with you, we should still be looking at sites even if they do present a certain amount of disinfo just to get a better handle on something and understand how it's being spun and or interpreted.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The angle on vacines which Carley claims as her own: ie the dangers of
bypassing secretory IgA, is actually an old argument circulating in the
alternative health community for years. Maybe you should have examined
her claim to this "original" angle before uncritically posting.

Carley is rebutting a so-called expose on vacines by a vaccine insider.
I've seen this ploy before. The disinfo network puts out material to
confuse and then exposes the disinfo they themselves planted to
generate interest; traffic and credibility for their sites.

Carley references healthfreedomusa --which no respectable alternative
health campaigner will touch because they are well aware of their agenda.

By all means look at sites, but beware of presenting the information therin,
because, to quote Carley rather ironically:

"This disinformation is being put out there to further dupe the people;
and anyone who promotes this garbage is contributing to the scam."

virtuoso

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That does not seem to represent a rebuttal at all, long before I saw this article I asked myself but wait a minute....they are creating a growing clamour for the mercury to be taken out of the vaccines and i thought to myself what if they allowed this clamour to reach a critical mass before the authorities "bowed to public pressure". At that point the critical mass would disperse thank the new approach and blindly and naively and acceptingly take their kids for shot after shot after shot.

Now as for the person in general, I am cautious, I am cautious of anyone but ultimately this information is important, regardless of anything else.
Azoth

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:10 am    Post subject: c Reply with quote

Here I am from your alert. I found NaturalNews about three weeks ago and have been reading their newsletter since. None of the articles came close to saying vaccines would be safe if mercury was removed. The majority are rather common knowledge articles about herbs and supplements etc.

Having said that.......

I've learned that in many cases when you sense an alarmist approach, there may be something on true motivations. This is why I followed up on your alert as you get this same feel from the site, with good exceptions mentioned.

I get this same feeling from that Celente guy with the thick Bronx accent. His Trends and Forecasts are literally an ongoing spiel about the end of everything. Some of the article titles are both ridiculous and mistyped.

So I did consider a connection in this sense. But NN has provided some useful info concerning which supplements for which need etc.

But I do appreciate the efforts here in pointing out psi ops etc.

Danke
skinters

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My son has been interested in taking a protein powder to help with his training but could not find any that did not contain aspartame.I ended up at naturelnews.com,where Adams did a piece on protein powders that contain aspartame called 'Many bodybuilding supplements and protein powders are loaded with chemical sweetners'.

After giving a run down he recommended a guy Jay Robb,who was said to use stavia as a sweetner and no aspratame is his protein powders,

Quote:
However, it is perfectly legal to use stevia in nutritional supplements and whey protein powders, and this is the sweetener that I strongly recommend. Look for whey protein powders that are made with stevia and have no other sweeteners at all. The best protein powder I've found that meets these guidelines is Jay Robb's Whey Protein Powder, which comes in a variety of flavors: chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla. I've written up a separate review of Jay Robb's Protein Powders, but the short version is that these are absolutely the best whey protein products I've found yet, and I highly recommend them, not only to bodybuilders, but to anyone who wants a source of high-quality protein for their diet.

I checked the ingredients and found one called aspartamine,

I found nothing on aspartamine,and the word seems not to exist.
I tried to contact Adams but no joy.
I did have an email exchange with Jay Robb who insisted that aspartamine existed and had nothing to do with aspartame.
I asked him to link me to information about aspartamine,but he never got back to me on it.
He agreed to change the wording of it to stop the confusion,but as you can see its till there.

I still dont know what to make of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: