FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Expanding Earth
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 7:47 am    Post subject: The Expanding Earth Reply with quote

This topic was first raised in an audio here:
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5080

Quote:
13 Neal Adams Videos on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=7943B6DB89F53BD2

15 Original Neal Adams HQ Flash Videos:
http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html

Earth is in fact Growing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjgidAICoQI

Mars is Growing Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeUEzM7hsmY

This theory was not actually developed by Neal Adams.

It was pioneered by Australia's most famous geologist Samuel Warren
Carey
, and colleagues in the middle of the last century. It was the
subject of a scientific battle back then --which Carey et. al. lost.

Quote:

Despite the eventual acceptance of the plate expansion and subduction
paradigm over Carey's theory, he is widely regarded as making
substantial contributions to the field of tectonics and considerable
influence in the initial acceptance of continental drift over a static model.

In 1946, he became the founding professor of geology at the University
of Tasmania. He retired from this position 30 years later in 1976. In the
Australia Day Honours list of 1977, Carey was awarded the Officer of the
Order of Australia for his services to the field of geology. He, and a small
number of other researchers, continued to support and investigate
expanding earth models.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Warren_Carey

All this was before the era of computer anination, and if Carey
had access to that technology to depict his theory, he would have won
that debate. Neal Adams has served us all very well by rendering the
3D graphics, which are compelling.

The continents clearly fit together on a smaller Earth. That's the bottom
line on this. And that undeniable fact applies to the Earth, the Moon
and to Mars.

So those eho dismiss this must explain how the Earth's broken pieces of
continental crockery can be glued back together into a perfect Vase
by shrinking the planet! Those are unambiguous, visible 3D facts.

Here's a website which goes into the issue in full detail:

Quote:

http://eearthk.com/Expand.html

Here's another site:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/6520/

Here's a site with an Online version of Carey's book on this:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/8098/3.htm

Here's more Expanding Earth links & resources:
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Launchpad/8098/2.htm

If any of these sites don't come up because of Geocities traffic limits,then
paste the URL into Google and view the Google cache version instead

RockDock

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how the expanding Earth theory explains the evidence for crustal shortening and stacking in the mountains, nor the accreted terranes in western North and a South America, nor the evidence for collision of Archaen paleo-continents in the Canadian shield, with island-arc development showing isotopic continuity with today's island-arcs signifying magma sources derived from subducting oceanic plates.

His description of India "floating across the ocean" is specious. No theory says it floated on the ocean... The (sub-)continental plate that is India was pushed from the MOR that still exists off the coast of Africa. The resultant collision with Asia pushed former deep-marine sediments many thousands of feet above sea level.

Adams' science is bad science. Why did this "expanding Earth" only start expanding in the last 250 million years? What was going on for the previous 4,160 million years?

The Expanding Earth "theory" is rightly ridiculed because it is thoroughly debunked by geological observations in the field.

RD

If you want to
Support your troops
Bring them home
And hold them tight
When they get here
-Andrea Gibson - For Eli
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... Reply with quote

Pattern recognition is supposed to be a survival characteristic. The fact that our imaginations like to ascribe all kinds of meanings to the various patterns is part of the program....

Real science relies on observation and confirmation. Pseudo science cherry-picks information to support a pre-defined conclusion. Openness is the key. Science is about knowing, explaining is a more humanistic and sometimes anthropomorphic pursuit.

RockDock

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Pattern recognition is supposed to be a survival characteristic. The fact that our imaginations like to ascribe all kinds of meanings to the various patterns is part of the program....

Real science relies on observation and confirmation. Pseudo science cherry-picks information to support a pre-defined conclusion. Openness is the key. Science is about knowing, explaining is a more humanistic and sometimes anthropomorphic pursuit.

I hope you are saying that Adams' "science" is pseudo-science.

RD

If you want to
Support your troops
Bring them home
And hold them tight
When they get here
-Andrea Gibson - For Eli
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:49 pm    Post subject: quack! Reply with quote

Was I THAT ambiguous?

I read his diatribes on the links provided. He, too, had an agenda and presented his side to his peers. He was uniformly panned and when he got snippy (the peer community in science is like any clique) they booted his ass out.

Do I know earth science? No.

Intuitively, the "creation" of the bigger earth needs significant explanation to provide a source and reason before it can become a viable theory. I gather that was it's greatest failing. Stranger things have occured.

Jimbo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: The Expanding Earth Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Neal Adams has served us all very well by rendering the
3D graphics, which are compelling.

As Bob Dylan (sort of) sang: Sometimes you know something is happening but you don't know what it is.
Jimbo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, you have to see this! It is at the Bad Astronomy and Universe Today Forum. Neal Adams is like battling - one man against these robot science geeks who demand to see shit like "math" and "evidence" and other sciency stuff. (Yes, yes, I know.) And Neal is answering their queries, fending off their geeky blows, all the while asking have you seen my videos? It is maddening, especially for Neal! And so far (I'm not done reading yet.) not one science geek has said, "Interesting. Might have merit." Let alone, "Cool!" No, they are like really freaking out. They don't like his writing style or the way he spells Pangea. And then holding that lame ass shit against the validity of his ideas. But Neal is cool. They're all Arrrgh! and he is like Hm, taking each guy down real smooth - aikido style.

http://www.bautforum.com/against-mainstream/45836-neal-adams-expanding-earth-model.html
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Can you "c" the light? ;-) Reply with quote

Good thing that nobody ever expected Einstein to reproduce his "thought" experiments as proof....math is good, observation is better as far as theorizing goes.

We need only speculate in order to originate. That origin, when it strikes home, paves the way for great advances. Different people advance in their own specific way. Together we can cover a lot of ground. Obliging others to "limit" themselves to our own predilictions is egoic in nature and is the surest way to bring it all to a grinding halt.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:36 am    Post subject: Re: Can you "c" the light? ;-) Reply with quote

Peter wrote:
Good thing that nobody ever expected Einstein to reproduce his "thought" experiments as proof....math is good, observation is better as far as theorizing goes.

I am still waiting for the mainstream scientists to explain why they bought into SPACE = VACUUM after they eliminated the luminiferous aether (1887) that had stood alongside the atom since antiquity.

And since 1887 the quantum blackboard mathematician has been slowly filling up his once empty SPACE = VACUUM blackboard jungle universe with energetic particles...AND now they admit SPACE is not a vacuum?
BUT the bending of light / math is/was based on a VACUUM...?

And now 122 years later they claim 95% of the Universe is filled with Dark Matter and Dark Energy yet to be defined accurately?

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

And this is true....the current batch of experts who dis Neal Adams DO NOT HAVE A STANDARD MODEL OF PHYSICS TO REPLACE THE ONE THAT WAS SHOT DOWN IN 1956 DUE TO CP VIOLATION.

Yes in 1956 the belief ALL 4 forces were symmetrical was shot down.
Beta decay being observed re: nuclear weak force declared the UNIVERSE that we observe was in fact CREATED and has EVOLVED along ASYMMETRICAL lines.

By the way what this means when discussing the esoteric/sacred geometry is that our illusion in the physical world defaults to the 'occult' PENTAGRAM we should fear, not the HEXAGON that some folks want us to embrace (star of david)....

And at this time a reminder: string theory is just a theory. Embarassed
I personally like Milo Wolff and his theory called WSM ... Wave Structure of Matter in a marriage with I/O.
And then we add a little of Nassim Harameins theory that places us INSIDE a black hole...where the speed of light is limited because it cannot escape ... does not have the escape velocity?

I say the current world/illusion is based on some fundamental lies.

Einstein DID NOT find his illusive theory of everything because he was working with a faulty model called SYMMETRY.
Proving even the genius who discussed TIME, wasted precious time being a fool and believing for most of his life in the WRONG MODEL.
Einstein is exhibit 'A' or 'Eh?', part of the evidence I am gathering that supports the paradox that smart people are stupid.
Idea

Einstein died in 1955...1956 the observation was made (CP violation) YET to be reconciled, though in 2008 a NOBEL prize was awarded that addressed this most tenuous issue....ASYMMETRY
yes yes yes a NOBEL prize was awarded to a fella who had been working on this problem since the early 1960s.
He proved MATTER and its opposite or ANTI-MATTER are ASYMMETRIC.

Intuitively I feel Neal Adams is right...and the expert wankers are WRONG.

And for the empirical geology experts PROVE TO ME THE EARTH HAS AN IRON CORE >>> PROVE IT

I WANT TO SEE EMPIRICAL PHYSICAL PROOF.
Has anybody been to the center of the earth besides Brendan Fraser and HOLY-Wood?

HOW far down do our best drills penetrate?

THERE exists no REAL proof that the core is iron.
All speculations?

Do you have iron core samples that say I have been to the center of the earth and back?
Laughing

What is an expert?
He is only human filled with delusions of grandeur.
And give me an issue and I can line up experts on all sides of an issue who disagree with each other...
TRUE?

My expert is called intuition.
All others are questionable to be taken with a grain of salt, mercury and sulfur.
Wink

namaste

Last edited by Raphael on Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:20 am; edited 8 times in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck.... Reply with quote

RockDock wrote:

I hope you are saying that Adams' "science" is pseudo-science.

RD

mainstream science is pseudo-science
(read the above post)

science itself reveals itself as a learning curve that can be disrupted.
science is starting to behave like religion.

claiming they are privy to a TRUTH that must be defended.

get a hold of yourself science still has so much to learn.
is it a coincidence that the brain that uses only about 5% of its capacity has found SPACE once declared a VACUUM is filled with 95% dark matter/energy?

maybe when we start using more of our brains we will figure out what that DARK MATTER = unconsciousness is all about.

Till then.......enjoy the illusion fostered by BS supported by religion and science....

co-conspirators....

SPACE = VACUUM = evidence of experts who are fools

namaste

Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:52 am    Post subject: What you see says a lot about what you are. Reply with quote

Intelligence is the organization of the movement of our intent.

This is why we are so bestowed with such powerful pattern-recognition software.

Our job is to recognize intelligence so we can avoid evolutionary backwaters and sinkholes.

That same facility wastes a significant portion of our time relative to the Virgin Mary or Elvis appearing on pieces of toast etc.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:43 am    Post subject: Re: What you see says a lot about what you are. Reply with quote

Peter wrote:

This is why we are so bestowed with such powerful pattern-recognition software.

Our job is to recognize intelligence so we can avoid evolutionary backwaters and sinkholes.

and if the patterns have been intentionally veiled you can come to only two conclusions.

1/ THEY are benevolent and acting in our behalf 'doin the right thing'

OR

2/ THEY the 'evil' force knows this and has taken possession of those symbols, by making the herd of sheeple intentionally numb and dumb to the pattern recognition.

I vote #2.
Want proof?
Shall we go the MOTHER CHURCH of all Christendom, and take a tour of a church that resides HIGHER than the Vatican.

San Giovanni Laterano
is filled with SWASTIKAS.

Jesus IMHO is veiling the SWASTIKA.
Want proof?
Too damn easy to prove.
Too damn obvious.

The swirling twirling devilish dervish vortex SWASTIKA is the miSSing link to help us solve the mysteries and to help set the records straight.
IMHO

namaste

ottobock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO, one of the biggest misreprepresentations to help keep the status quo, is the false asumption that our earth had gradually morphed over millions of years(Gradualism). As long as the highly controlled field of science can keep this going we will not be making progress anytime soon. Our Universities around the world are tightly controlled and anyone who has read books outside of the mainstream science, written about the many ancient discoveries and how the people involved had their careers threatened and some actually found themseves completely blackballed, knows this.

I dont think anyone has nailed it completely, but the cataclysmic events on this earth that all of our ancient scripture talk about as well as the natural forces representing the gods and monsters in ancient myth are telling that periodically this earth has endured great upheavals. With proof of the changing calender, mass simultaneous migrations, rocks with reversed polarity all the same age, as evidence the cosmos and subsequently, the earth exhibited massive change in days, I am thoroughly convinced gradualism is just good ol' Briish-Israelite propaganda.

Dr. Immanuel Velikovsky and his "Worlds in Collision" and Earth in Upheaval" makes his case for what has happened to the earth and what is still happening. Others, came to the same conclusions such as Ignatious Donnelly and his "Raganrok" amongst his other many books and Comyns Beaumont's revelatory findings, in his "The Riddle of Prehistoric Britain, Alan and Delaire's "Cataclysm" and Trevor Palmer's "Our Perilous Planet" are built on the same basic premise.

The theories established by these courageous authors, who sought truth regardless of the consequences are backed with damning evidence and there are many ther researchers that have come to the same conclusion as the authors referenced above, so why are their theories, that appear backed with many solid facts not given consideration. My personal opinion is that it comes too close to the truth.

Our universe is electric and conscious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EaUA8KYt7Q
Peter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:39 am    Post subject: Can't see the ego with the 'I' Reply with quote

One thing is certain, the frame of reference influences the conclusion that is based on the measurement of that referential perspective.

Intuitive and inductive leaps into the "unknown" (now THERE is an act of hubris, considering that what we have yet to acknowledge requires our presence for it to exist and be recognized....) are the exception and for good reason. Conscious awareness, OTOH, liberates the energy contained within those forms so that they can be used as required.

Our cognitive circuits can only take so much current at any given moment. Knowing that we are re-wiring the instrument is sufficient to realize that as we go so shall we grow. Openness is a state of being and that precludes the judgemental nature of our egoic processes.

Raphael

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ottobock wrote:

I dont think anyone has nailed it completely, but ...

The theories established by these courageous authors, who sought truth regardless of the consequences are backed with damning evidence and there are many ther researchers that have come to the same conclusion as the authors referenced above, so why are their theories, that appear backed with many solid facts not given consideration. My personal opinion is that it comes too close to the truth.

Our universe is electric and conscious

I agree with all of the above, completely, but ...

go here otto:
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/2008/09/16/%E2%80%9C%E2%80%A6a-noble-theory-of-everything-must-include-the-swastika%E2%80%9D/

I feel you will enjoy what I found, circa 5000 BC in IRAQ
Was this the REAL REASON Hitler chose the swastika and iron cross/maltese cross to represent his cause....?
Will we ever know?

Swastika = LIGHT waves
Maltese Cross = SOUND waves

Really ... this was known in 5000 BC?
Cool

I feel jeSuS was used to veil this ancient cross that was/still is revered as a god.

namaste

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: