FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Is the Sun Electric plus the Golden Age of The Great Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
SPLplus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:42 pm    Post subject: Is the Sun Electric plus the Golden Age of The Great Year Reply with quote

This is my first post and I have studied almost everything I have found discussed on this forum and that's why I'm now here because it's open minded and looks for answers in all directions, We are in the final golden age cycle and this is what I haven't found discussed unless I missed It.
Also I think to be a great new discovery in the universe is a group that has put together some serious observations in the universe and electricity.
I just want to see what some of your opinions are on these 2 videos.
I saw The Great Year a while back(I believe this never made it on TV) but seems to have more impact now
and the other video is fairly new.

THE GREAT YEAR narrated by James Earl Jones - If you havn't seen this you have to, it explains our binary partner SUN and alot of answers you may have looked for and not found about the universe.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=552349952244004940&ei=xyh-Sd3fHKPWqAP3_7n9BA&q=the+great+year&hl=en

THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS (this is about the electric universe)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4773590301316220374
James D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating stuff! Thanks for posting it.
I came across the Thunderbolts site a couple of years ago, so it's good to see they've made a video. Great graffics.

A Binary Partner Star in An Electric Universe, it's wonderful stuff, but don't tell people before their morning coffee - it's more than they can handle! Laughing

I'm afraid I'm not really smart enough to give you much discussion, but there are many who are.

I think the Tree Incarnation stuff on this site maybe comes close. Have you checked any of it out?

After reading Fomenko, I had ancient history much more in the present, but after this it might be even further in the past - 24,000 years or so, another cycle.

I thought it was interesting that the sun spots, what apparently seems to cause our hot weather here on Earth were the coldest spots on the Sun's surface! What does that do/mean for Global Heating/Cooling?

Anyway, food for thought.
And welcome to the forum. Don't be put off if nobody answers. Post as much of this stuff as you like.

By the way SPL doesn't stand for "Scottish Premier League" by any chance? Laughing
SPLplus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is some interesting stuff definitely going on out there right now along with the so cold comet that passed through in oct. of 08 that is supposedly a sign to all the ancient cultures that a door had opened to higher abilities but since I haven't talked directly to any of them its hard to say or believe.

Quote:

By the way SPL doesn't stand for "Scottish Premier League" by any chance?

I have a car audio store and we deal with very load cars so SPL stands for Sound Pressure Level, I use SPLplus every where and the name is never used so I never have to put those stupid #s after my name on some sites (johndoe123)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: