FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Harmony Mathematics
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
[quote="Raphael"]
aAzzAa wrote:

Yeah, in my opinion, any 1/8 pair has a relationship.

I know very little about music.
However I remember reading somewhere and noting that those numbers were connected in a profound esoteric way to .... what is know as the Pythagorean comma.

True?
Worth investigating?
Remember before a common notation was agreed on 1/8 could mean many many things to the archetypal mind.

Yes, I definately thought the Pythagorean Comma was worth investigating. As with everything else, I left it to the spirit guides to show me if it was meant to be. A few dreams and intuitive thoughts later I was shown a 144 major scale grid that is built from the Comma. At this 144th major scale point, number and music are married in perfect union.

Quote:

108 rosary beads or what happens if you add a few more zeros to 108?
18 remove a zero or notation and number 18 is the MOON card in the TAROT

It always seems to expose the merkaba structure.
Here's the magic square for the moon:

http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Lab/3469/moon.gif

Do you notice the 9 and 4.5 axis in this square? These axis points put the 1/8, 2/7, 3/6, 4/5 mirror pairs in perfect symmetry around them.

Quote:
Read about the MANY 108 connections in the EAST...
Quote:
Sacred within Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and connected yoga and dharma based practices.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/108_(number)

Yeah, did you hear about mission 1017 last year? The guy that put that together said he's seen a 108 gateway in a dream.

Quote:
And when I show you a video where the mind of the SAVANT (Daniel Tammet) who sees the world upside down ... connects the number 810 to the crescent shape of the MOON ... lunar consciousness ... what would you say?

What should I say? I'm a firm celebrater of right brain exercises!
I stumbled upon the full version of this vid about four days ago:

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=i85su1w6uz

Quote:
Actually I found the shape that Daniel Tammet the SAVANT connected to number 58 far far far more illuminating than the MOON ... 810.

I had a dream about five years ago. There was a church down a street that normally isn't there. On the front wall was written 58.13. Although I am not 100% sure now if it was .13. I'd have to dig up the notes I wrote down on the dream.

Quote:

Well it is time the Prince (EXPERT champ) and the Pauper (non-expert chimps) changed positions...

I understand your sentiments. Dry logic and so called rationale is an ivory tower not built on light. I'd prefer the marriage of the left and right.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:

Yes, I definately thought the Pythagorean Comma was worth investigating. As with everything else, I left it to the spirit guides to show me if it was meant to be. A few dreams and intuitive thoughts later I was shown a 144 major scale grid that is built from the Comma. At this 144th major scale point, number and music are married in perfect union.

WOW
many very cool connections being made on this thread....
here is another....

CODE 144 is the KEY to the Coral Castle...?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8908165456205611761&ei=iP7ESPP3JZrUqAOK-JW4BQ&q=the+secret+of+the+universe

This is a fantastic presentation...based on PRIME numbers...and our buddy Daniel Tammet needs to interpret this stuff...PRIME numbers are his specialty.... I also noticed a couple of most interesting connections to the flywheel...enjoy the video.
Wink

That is how we will solve this dang thang.
To solve this puzzle, the creator alchemist would force both halves of an asymmetrical brain to unite and find a solution.
IMHpoeticO

You can find me in the corner...imagining how CODE 144 / Coral Castle / magnetic flywheel is connected to the Rodin Coil.
It is.

namaste

Raphael

junglelord

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a form of synesthesia. I am also dsylexic and always test for a balanced brain and also the rarest personality type, INFJ, which is only one percent or .5% of the population.

I have a form of synesthesia where tones created colour and shapes.
This mainly was only derived via music when I started drumming at age 10. I finally started having synesthesia with physics in a steady stream once I realized the universe was electric and not gravity controlled.

I had the synesthesia of primary angular momentum as being the unit of exchange between photons and electrons in electronic college. Based on Aether Physics Model, that is correct.

Nice links. Pi looks somehow like I tend to think of it. The coloured hill that he drew is very familiar. When I say numbers have shape, well you can see them if you let your mind relax. Just try to visualize the pi sequence and see what you see.

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
CODE 144 is the KEY to the Coral Castle...?
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8908165456205611761&ei=iP7ESPP3JZrUqAOK-JW4BQ&q=the+secret+of+the+universe

This is a fantastic presentation...based on PRIME numbers...and our buddy Daniel Tammet needs to interpret this stuff...PRIME numbers are his specialty.... I also noticed a couple of most interesting connections to the flywheel...enjoy the video.
Wink

Wow, that is a really cool video. Have to watch it again very soon. He has a forum too, if you fancy joining.

Hey Jungle Lord, I also watched that video of that drummer guy hitting the snare and cymbals. I'd never have imagined the snare produced such ongoing vibration. It just never stopped! But funny how the sound of a snare dies so quickly.
junglelord

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
gritzle70

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: The Metaphysics of Music Harmony Reply with quote

The Metaphysics of Music Harmony
http://www.cosmicharmony.com/Ha/HAmain.htm

Quote:
Cycles, Octaves and their Reflections in Reality

There is a curious relationship between harmonic and disharmonic content of music and numbers. This same relationship occurs in music, colors, and other physical concepts. It seems as if the Creator creates patterns within patterns and illustrates concepts through numbers. Many patterns that appear in one place are repeated in another. We see this fact throughout life. Time and music both have lower and higher octaves. The octaves of time span a day, a year, and a lifetime.

Lower and Higher Octaves of Time

Thus we see the cycle of life is repeated in miniature in the year, and even during a single day. Strangely, astrological predictive techniques use exactly this concept in reverse.

Octaves in Light and Sound

Octaves appear in many places: time, the musical vibrations of sound and in the electromagnetic spectrum (infrared, visible light, ultraviolet light, and beyond). In music, the doubling of sound frequencies represents an octave. The frequency of the highest note in an octave is exactly two times the frequency of the lowest note in the octave. Within an octave we progress through the seven musical notes C, D, E, F, G, A, B and arrive at C again - one octave higher. There is a striking similarity between the musical octaves and the octaves of the electromagnetic spectrum that we see as visible light. Just as in music with its seven notes, we commonly say that there are 7 distinct colors in the spectrum of the rainbow.

Prominence of the Numbers 7 & 12 in Music and Time

An interesting aside is the prominence of the numbers 7 and 12 in music and time. There are seven whole notes in the octave and 12 half steps in the octave. We also see the prominence of these same numbers in our time divisions - 12 hours each of day and night, 7 days in a week, 12 months in the year.

Division of the Octave by Two = Disharmonic

When we divide the octaves of music and color into intervals we find another interesting phenomenon. If we consider the octaves as circles we find that points on the opposite sides of the circles are disharmonic. Thus in viewing the standard color wheel where the colors are arranged around a circle, we see that if we take two opposite colors, we say they clash.

Half Octaves, the number 6, and Dissonance

This half-octave dissonance occurs both in colors and in sound. If we take the note C and advance ˝ way up the octave (i.e. 6 half steps upward) we arrive at the note F#. If we play C and F# together we find the combination harsh and disharmonic. Oddly, if we go just one step further and play the note C and G we find the interval to be very pleasant and harmonic. And so we find that the interval 6 (exactly one half the octave) is distinctly disharmonic.

1 = Unity and Harmony, 2 = Opposition and Dissonance

Taking opposite sides of the octave or color wheel, is equivalent to dividing the octave by 2. As we have seen, dividing the music or color octave by two produces disharmonic combinations. The number 2 has connotations of dissonance and conflict. The number one by itself is perfect, whole, at peace, and self contained. But the number two implies polarity, opposition, conflict, tension.

Duality and the Pairs of Opposites

In metaphysics Duality (the number 2) is the deeply engrained belief that "I exist apart from the Creator". Symbolically this aspect of duality is shown to us in the disharmonic half octaves of light and sound.

Two Becomes Three - The Reflection in Matter of Cosmic Creation

The One differentiates into two which in turn produces three. The number three is considered a good and beneficial number. In the color wheel, colors separated by one third of the visible octave (as opposed to 1/2 the octave) no longer clash, Red - Blue for example.

Trines in Music and the Major Chords

In music, the major chords are happy and auspicious sounding and are fully harmonic. The minor chords are considered sad sounding and have dissonant elements in them. C Major is used possibly more than any other chord and often appears as the final chord of a musical passage. The chord of C major consists of the notes C, E, G, and C of the next octave up. If we look at this in terms of half tones we find we start at C, go up one third octave (4 semi tones) further to E and then up one fourth octave (3 semi tones) to G.

C Major as the Prototypical Pythagorean Triangle

Notice how the intervals (i.e. number of half tones between notes) of the major chord in semi tones is 4, 3, 5. Here we have the perfect Pythagorean triangle with a base of 4, a height of 3 and a hypotenuse (diagonal) of 5.

The circumference of the triangle forms the whole octave (4+3+5 = the 12 semi-tones of the octave). Remember from geometry that the sum of the squares of the two sides equals the square of the hypotenuse
4 X 4 + 3 X 3 = 5 X 5.

Harmonic Content of Intervals

If we select any note and then move up x number of semi tones and select a second note, and then sound the two notes at the same time they will produce a harmonic or disharmonic effect on one another depending on the number of semi tones separating them.

Note the most dissonant tones are when two notes are very close together such as C and C# (C# is the black key above C). C and D (separated by two semitones or one sixth of an octave) sounded together are also dissonant but not quite as much. An interval of 3 seems to be neutral to slightly disharmonic. The intervals 4, 5, and 7 are increasingly harmonic but note that when we hit the interval 6 (one half octave), the combinations sounds distinctly disharmonic. Again the number 8 drops below the line as a disharmonic interval.

Playing just two notes together forms a simple interval between the two notes, but when we sound a third tone, then it also forms two new interval combinations between the other two notes. For example in the three main notes of the C Major chord, we sound C, E, G. C to E is 4 steps. E to G is 3 steps. C to G is 7 steps.

All the chords in the commonly used diatonic musical scale represent various combinations of the 12 intervals in the octave. As we have seen, all the major chords are based on the intervals 0 4 7 12. The minor chords are 0 3 7 12. No matter what key you start with, if you count up the number of intervals between notes, you can determine what notes to play to form any particular chord using the interval pattern for that chord. For ease of playing, some chords are commonly played by dropping one or more notes down one octave - for example the C 6th chord can be played C E G A or G A C E.

Last edited by gritzle70 on Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:

Wow, that is a really cool video. Have to watch it again very soon. He has a forum too, if you fancy joining.

already joined ... same name ... 'Raphael' though a common name .... seems to be reserved for me?
Laughing

and good news...another forum alumni from WSM is a member too.
world is getting smaller...

a smaller world coincides with a common belief?
won't be long before we are all stuffed back into the box, Jack.

namaste

Raphael

gritzle70

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Chords of the Cosmos Reply with quote

Chords of the Cosmos: Harmonies of the Zodiac
http://www.merliannews.com/Astrology_11/Chords_of_the_Cosmos_Harmonies_of_the_Zodiac_with__415.shtml

Quote:
Our universe is a matrix of vibration, resonance, and harmony. The stars and planets are celestial instruments, each contributing their specific frequency to the Divine Orchestra. The tones of the constellations blend in combination, creating chords of harmony or ‘vibrational assemblages’ that make up the Music of the Spheres.

As Pythagoras taught, musical harmony is an expression of Cosmic Harmony. Just as the celestial bodies of space are structured on harmonic principles, so is our body. When we tune our body to resonate in harmony with this greater blueprint, we align ourselves with powerful Archetones for our healing and transformation.

Astrology corresponds to the mathematics of music. The twelve constellations (hierarchies) of the zodiac have correspondence with the Pythagorean twelve note chromatic musical scale. This model linking the constellations to musical intervals is known as a Tone Zodiac. Some of Pythagoras’s most significant work was determining that the distances between the planets were related to toned intervals, thus advancing the understanding that the entire arrangement of the cosmos is founded upon geometrical vibrations of sound.

The chords for each astrological sign are triad chords. As Pythagoras taught, the triad, or trinity, embodies the model for all creation and manifestation.

The three-note chord for each zodiacal sign is composed of:

- The Key note, Tonic, or Root note associated with the astrological sign.
This relates to the Physical/Etheric level.

- The second note that is a Third interval to the Root note.
This relates to the Emotional/Astral level.

- The third note that creates a Perfect Fifth interval.
This relates to the Causal/Soul level.

Rudolph Steiner described the Third interval as a “return of the human being into the structure of his own organization”. It corresponds with the sentient being. The Fifth elevates one’s consciousness to travel beyond the physical realm into the vastness of pure soul awareness. The Perfect Fifth relates to the Trine in astrology, 120 degrees, considered the most harmonious of aspects. In ancient times, Fifths were considered “temple music” and were used in Gregorian chant. The Fifth provides a great tonic for our energy field.

Over a period of time, and according to your intention, these triad frequencies can be worked with to break up old crystallized energies in your energy field. Every month specific astrological energies overshadow us and it is beneficial to work with the zodiac chords of the specific month, especially at the time of the full moon when we are showered with their illumination.
Raphael

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Re: Chords of the Cosmos Reply with quote

gritzle70 wrote:

The three-note chord for each zodiacal sign is composed of:

- The Key note, Tonic, or Root note associated with the astrological sign.
This relates to the Physical/Etheric level.

- The second note that is a Third interval to the Root note.
This relates to the Emotional/Astral level.

- The third note that creates a Perfect Fifth interval.
This relates to the Causal/Soul level.

Rudolph Steiner described the Third interval as a “return of the human being into the structure of his own organization”.

And I wonder...how would these three-note chords match up with the 3 NORNS?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norns
The weavers of fate?

And Rudy Steiner noticed the Third Interval is a RETURN...?
Guess what the 3rd Law of the I-Ching signals?
A REVERSAL

Guess what happens when you go from the second orbit/shell/valance to the third orbit/shell/valance in my archetypal SS Theory of Everything?
http://kachina2012.wordpress.com/category/spherical-standing-wave-and-the-ss-theory-of-everything/

An archetypal REVERSAL of course.
This is a most important pattern to observe.
It will help us understand what to expect as we transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.
IMHO

namaste

Raphael

gritzle70

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:35 pm    Post subject: Planetary Harmonics Reply with quote

Planetary Harmonics
http://www.lunarplanner.com/Harmonics/planetary-harmonics.html

Planetary Harmonics

Quote:
The astrophysical parameters of a planet are, in part, that which create its astrological characteristic (psychophysiological resonance).

The fundamental frequencies of a planet are derived from the planet's astrophysical parameters such as diameter, circumference, rotational velocity, orbital period, etc. These frequencies generally have very long wavelengths, thus they lie in the very low frequency (ELF) and ultra-low frequency (ULF) range. Planetary harmonics govern natural long-term biological growth patterns, monthly and yearly biological processes, and daily brain and psychophysiological function.

Brainwaves and audio frequencies are measured in frequency were as light is measured by its wavelength (the inverse of frequency): the higher a frequency the shorter its wavelength.

The Schumann Resonances

The 7.83 Hz. Schumann Resonance figure many people hear about is a number made popular by researcher Robert Beck whose work on ELF signals, Earth resonances, and their affect on brain wave frequencies was presented at a U.S. Psychotronic conference and published in late 1970's. He reported that 7.83 Hz is a brainwave frequency often detected when psychics are in their intuiting mode. Others following his work proclaimed the Schumann Resonance to be 7.83 Hz., although this has led to some confusion as to the true nature of the Schumann Resonances (yes plural), and to the assumption that Earth herself resonates at this frequency, which it does not.

In actuality, there are several frequencies between 7 and 50 Hertz that compose the Schumann Resonances. These frequencies start at 7.8 Hz and progress by approximately 5.9 Hz. (7.8, 13.7, 19.6, 25.5, 31.4, 37.3, and 43.2 Hz.).

The Schumann Resonances are the result of cosmic energy build-up within the cavity that exists between Earth's highly conductive surface and the conducting layer in the upper atmosphere called the ionosphere.* This creates a world-wide lightning display of broadband electromagnetic impulses that fill this cavity and that act as the stimulus for the cavity to resonate.

* A part of Earth's upper atmosphere is ionized plasma caused by the sun's ultraviolet radiation. This layer, the ionosphere, couples Earth's outer magnetosphere with Earth's inner neutral atmosphere.

The 7.8 Hz. Schumann fundamental frequency is quite close to Earth's 7.5 Hz. circumference harmonic (calculated using the speed of light at Earth's surface). It is also close to 8 Hz. an ideal number from a mathematical perspective. Because of all of these factors, the 7.83 Hz. frequency, the 7.8 Schumann Resonance or an 8 Hz. frequency, had been proclaimed by some to be an ideal frequency to attune to, and that to electronically generate a frequency in this range may even protect us from unwanted harmful frequencies.

To support our greatest well being, and to make possible our evolution and spiritual awakening, we must allow ourselves (and our brainwave patterns) to breath in concert with mother Earth and with her natural cycles moment to moment. The Earth is a spherical receiver of cosmic energy (evolutionary intelligence) which directs our biological process and spiritual evolutionary unfoldment. The Earth re-radiates the cosmic information it receives from its core outward in complex long-wave signals. We receive these signals via our spinal columns and cranial structures (a vertical antenna system). The cranial cavity, the capstone to this antenna captures this information and re-focuses it to the pineal gland, a neuro-endocrine transducer in the center of the brain, where it is then transmitted (via the hypothalamus) as signals that direct the pituitary gland, the master control center of the brain. These signals are further distributed via the rest of the neurological system.
gritzle70

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: The Five Reversals of the Sun's Magnetic Field Reply with quote

Quote:
Raphael said: And Rudy Steiner noticed the Third Interval is a RETURN...? Guess what the 3rd Law of the I-Ching signals? A REVERSAL

What is the importance of fifths?

Is the swastika a Sun Wheel? Does it depict the five magnetic field reversals of the Sun during a 26,000 year cycle?

The Mayan Calendar
260 Days & the Venus Orbit
http://www.ancient-world-mysteries.com/mayan-calendar.html

Quote:
Much effort has been expended in the attempt to explain in particular why the Maya made use of a 260 day cycle. And why also they combined this time cycle with a calendar year period of 365 days, in order to generate a recurring 52 year period known as the ‘Calendar Round’.

To date, from an overview of the relevant research concerning the Mayan use of a time cycle of 260 days, it would appear that its significance as an astronomical unit largely remains a mystery, with only a few tentative theories put forward.

The Maya specifically created, or rather invented, a 260 day cycle in order to allow them to accurately track the occurrence of successive conjunctions involving the Earth and Venus, over a full 2000 year grand cycle. So that this might be achieved, the 260 day period of the Mayan calendar was further combined with a basic Earth year of 365 days, as a means to generate an extended 52 year period of time, through which they were able to make subtle corrections to their calendar, to maintain harmony between it and the true astronomical observations i.e. Earth-Venus conjunctions

2012, and the Mayan Calendar
http://thehumanlifeexperience.blogspot.com/

Quote:
The "Gregorian" method of tracking is not only wildly inaccurate, but it is a complete fabrication!

Within the 5,125 year cycle lies 13 smaller cycles, known as the "13 Baktun Count," or the "long count." Each baktun cycle lasts for 394 years, or 144,000 days.

Each baktun was its own Historical Age, within the Great Creation Cycle, with a specific destiny for the evolution of those who incarnated in each baktun.

Planet Earth and her inhabitants are currently traveling through the 13th baktun cycle
the final period of 1618-2012 AD.

We entered this baktun cycle right after establishing the world wide coordination of Pope Gregory XIII’s 12 month calendar system (1582) as well as the introduction of 12 hour 60-minute mechanical clock (1600).

According to Valum Votan, (a Mayan Prophet), these two instruments are what manifested humanity's "error in time", which is the following of artificial instruments of time that served to separate Humanity from the rest of nature; operating by our own false timing frequency, to the ultimate detriment of our natural world.

The Gregorian calendar is not based on logic, science, or nature. It denies and covers up the True annual human biological cycle, which is conserved in the body of a woman.

In simple terms, we're operating on the wrong "wavelength".

Insights About the Dreamspell Calendar
http://web.axelero.hu/dob10638/english/mayan_e.htm

Quote:
About 6000 years ago, the ancient Egyptians developed a calendar which consisted of 12 months of 30 days plus 5 days of celebration.

In 46 B.C., Julius Caesar asked the astronomer Sosigenes to develop a uniform calendar so that all of the lands he controlled could use the same calendar. Sosigenes set up the Julian calendar with 365 days per year and an extra "leap day" added every 4th year. This was based on his observation that the year was 365 days, 6 hours long.

In 1582 A.D., Pope Gregory the 13th changed the Julian calendar. He declared that the day following October 4, 1582 would be October 15, dropping 10 days from the calendar. He also changed the calendar so that leap years would be skipped on century years unless the year was divisible by 400. This calendar would come to be known as the Gregorian Calendar.

The Mayan Calendar is based on naturally occurring energy cycles and a close connection to Mother Earth, the Sun, and the Pleiades. The Maya gained knowledge about many cycles which occur on Earth. They recognized a 13-day cycle of energy which comes from galactic sources. They also came to know a 20-day energy cycle coming from the Sun.

The Lid of the Palenque
http://www.zahdio.com/

Quote:
Analysis of the sunspot cycles shows us that the Sun's magnetic field, and its effects in space, reverses about every 3,750 years so that 5 magnetic reversals take place approximately every 18,139 years, and each reversal takes 374 years to complete from start to finish

5125 x 5 = 25,625 years (5 magnetic field reversals of the Sun during a Grand Cycle)

5125 – 3750 = 1375 years

394 – 374 = 20 years

20 x 13 = 260 years

260 years x 5 = 1300 years
gritzle70

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:27 am    Post subject: Aetheric Ice Reply with quote

The Spiritual Process Leading To The Discovery Of Aetheric Ice
http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/ethericicespiritualprocess07oct06.shtml

Quote:
New information is being presented here about the nature of matter in the third dimension. I learned some time ago that all matter (and energy of course) originates in higher dimensional frequencies and gradually enters lower dimensions by slowing down or lowering its rate of vibration, thus becoming DENSER.

In alternative medicine, we talk about discordant energy or unbalanced conditions that FIRST show up in the body's aura (higher frequency field) and only LATER will manifest into physical pain or the appearance of a disease condition. ZS Livingstone has been writing for the past year or two about a subject I never even heard of, Aetheric Ice.

We can't see Aetheric Ice because it can only be seen if you exist in the 4th dimension, but that doesn't mean it's not there. Any form of matter that just sits on the BORDERLINE (frequency wise) between the 3rd and 4th dimension, will tend to occasionally 'spill' over into the next dimension and we then can either see something or hear something unusual.

The key to understanding the aetheric realms is the recognition of a hundred elements and millions of different molecules created by the ghostly elements. The principle of the Proton, Neutron and Electron exists in the fourth dimension as it does in the third dimension. In the Melchizedek training I received, the Proton, Neutron and Electron Principle is Universal and all dimensions are composed of these particles at various densities. The third dimension is the most dense with the aetheric fourth dimension less dense and the fifth dimension less dense than the fourth. The aetheric electron is roughly a thousand times larger than an electron in physical matter. An electron in the fourth dimension carries a million times the energy of a physical electron.

The ionization of physical matter is electrical in nature. The ionization of aetheric matter is magnetic in nature. The ionization of fifth dimensional matter is as yet undefined in modern science. We were taught to call that energy Tri-magnetic. We were also taught abundant energy was available by balancing the third, fourth and fifth dimensions. This energy is called Trizzonnic, three tones/three zones. It is a totally different concept than Zero Point Energy. ZPE theory looks at the quantum level for the source of energy. Trizzonnic Energy looks to the higher dimensions and First Cause as the source of all energy. By carefully dovetailing the dimensional geometries great energy can be made available. Some of these geometries can be seen in John W. Keely's designs. Key to the application of all higher energies is the acceptance of total responsibility for the energy. Keely's engines worked when he operated his machines. Few others could make them work. Real power happens when machines are no longer needed.

In the last paragraph I went a bit further than I needed to go to explain aetheric ice but the principle of First Cause and the higher dimensions as the source of all third dimensional energy needed to be established.
Those who travel in the astral and higher aetheric soon recognize the next higher dimension as a complex place with many different substances corresponding to third dimensional matter substance. The fourth dimension is not just 'Time' but a vast realm spanning the space between the Earth and the moon. It also stretches into solar space and interstellar space. More life dwells in the aetheric than on the physical worlds.

Water exists on all the planets in our solar system. Aetheric water exists abundantly in the fourth dimension. It is the "life-carrier" substance of the aetheric in the same way it is the "life-carrier" molecule in the physical. Aetheric water is H2O in the fourth dimension, the same as in the third.

Etheric Ice's Influence on Climate and Weather
http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/zslethericiceinfluence27sep02.shtml

Quote:
Earth's weather as viewed from the etheric and the intradimensional densities is quite different from a meteorologist's physical plane point of view.

There are two atmospheres interpenetrating one another. The physical atmosphere is a hundred mile layer of gases. The etheric atmosphere extends 100,000 miles, about half way to the moon, and then merges with the etheric atmosphere of the sun. The etheric atmosphere is composed of gaseous, liquid and solid orgone or magnetic substances. The same gravity which holds physical material to the Earth also holds orgone to the planet. I was told that etheric pressure at sea-level is equivalent to 32,000 psi as the solar etheric atmosphere at Earth's distance from the sun is significant. The solar etheric atmosphere at the planet Mercury's orbit is quite dense.

Etheric (or Aetheric) Ice
http://educate-yourself.org/zsl/zslethericice16sep02.shtml

Quote:
The regrowth of etheric ice after a particular piece breaks away is quick, literally overnight. Like lake ice it forms a thin layer which soon thickens taking many years to reach a thousand foot thickness which is the average for the lowest astral realm. Most ice remains at its neutral buoyancy level depending on its density.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

Jump to: