FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Secret Societies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto wrote:
The point is to NOT believe in anything. Just feel the information. What makes sense today may not tommorow. You don't need Alex Jones or even Fintan to feel your own feelings. Maybe you don't need Fintan to tell you what you already know. As soon as you believe in one theory you close your mind to the infinite.

I can go along with that.
kawazu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Janama wrote:
I've been reading about the Illuminati and the rosecruxians etc etc for over 40 years - to be honest I don't believe any of it.

What I do believe is that the State of New South Wales, where I live, and most of Australia, is run entirely from the members bar of the Ranwick Horse Racing Club. Secret society? no, but it's a secret. Very Happy

cheers
john
I think we are on the same level here,call it a club,group, secret society,whatever your label its still basically comes down to the same thing:The wealthy and powerfull hatch their plans in secret,they have their groups and their get togethers where they basically do all the real decision making.How all of this really works for the most part remains secret and well obscured from public view.There are many different secret societies that interlock and are basically circles within circles,to me its comparable to,say,Lockheed Martin or Boeing or whoever building a new top secret missle or war machine.There are people in the factory who have their assigned parts to build,and most of them will not have any idea what these parts are for,only a few important people will know how it all comes together.I would say that constructing the New World Order would be a similar,though more complex and time consuming,process.I agree that most of the Illuminati/satanic stuff is B.S. distraction,but there do seem to be elements of truth mixed in with all the dramatization and fiction.The difficult part is seperating the hard facts from the myth and smoke.
kawazu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Toto wrote:
The point is to NOT believe in anything. Just feel the information. What makes sense today may not tommorow. You don't need Alex Jones or even Fintan to feel your own feelings. Maybe you don't need Fintan to tell you what you already know. As soon as you believe in one theory you close your mind to the infinite.
I agree with you 100%,Toto,keeping your mind open is always important,and we should never take any one mans word as gospel.You cant ever really think you"figured it all out"because you will end up blinded by your own assumptions.That is a fact that everyone will do well to keep in mind.
Toto

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is how many of the fake radio shows like Rense.com suck people in. They present themselves as being on your side and offering a home as most people into this stuff are always searching for some common ground and a site they can trust. Once they get you hooked on listening to them on a regualr basis you know your stuck again in your own comfort zone and it just becomes an exercise in being entertained. Btw i don't have any proof that Rense is disinfo but i just see a pattern in his site that makes him suspect.
kawazu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is how Infowars and Alex Jones sucked me in,at a time when I was still reeling from the shock of finding out 9-11 was an orchestrated setup and easily mislead.He told me most of what I wanted to hear.I had an interest in,but never really taken very seriously, the things I heard about secret societies and the New World Order before 9-11,but after 9-11 my interest became much stronger.For me it was Infowars.com that was there to absorb my interest,and I now believe that it was meant not only to absorb but to *neutralize* my interest,one way or another.There are many sites out there directed at lots of different people that are meant for the same purpose,Fintan is definately right about that IMO.They get you to either fall into a comfort zone where you can just build a new bubble to live in,or they get you to chase your own tail until you get tired and give up.The issue of secret societies is a difficult one because real evidence is hard to come by and the whole subject is thouroughly soiled with disinfo and psyops trickery.I have gathered that there is definately something to hide here because "they"sure have put a lot of effort into muddying the water.
V

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes i'm getting very interested too, although i think i now have a good idea about whats going on here, im not sure exactly how it fits together. (Look at the links in the treeincarnation interviews section of the forum to get some hints). This is gonna hurt a lot of people who have always been firmly told that the illuminati is the ultimate bad guys.

For me i'm actually just glad to see more sides of it at this point...it's more nuanced this way, away from all the "christian" part of it... prophecy club etc. stuff i never really did trust fully, but lately i had begun to even take the whole illuminati subject up to revisation. Like why are the illuminati in fact alwasy looked upon as evil? I think im ahead to finding out a lot more now, thanks

Chance is that id found answers to many of these things before (if) there will ever be a direct reply here, but i would say thanks a lot fintan for challening it all a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: