FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Air/FAA Response - Norad Tapes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
stallion4

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: No Pentagon Lies Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Pentagon 'Told No Lies' ?
ROTFLMAO

^DITTO! Laughing

For more laughs, remember this one?
Quote:
Cynthia McKinney: The question was, we had four wargames going on on September 11th, and the question that I tried to pose before the Secretary had to go to lunch was whether or not the activities of the four wargames going on on September 11th actually impaired our ability to respond to the attacks.

Richard Myers: The answer to the question is no, it did not impair our response, in fact General Eberhart who was in the command of the North American Aerospace Defense Command as he testified in front of the 9/11 Commission I believe - I believe he told them that it enhanced our ability to respond... Laughing

Full Transcript:
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/031505_mckinney_transcript.shtml

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From the Vanity Affair article:

Quote:
"When they told me there was a hijack, my first reaction was 'Somebody started the exercise early,'" Nasypany later told me. The day's exercise was designed to run a range of scenarios, including a "traditional" simulated hijack in which politically motivated perpetrators commandeer an aircraft, land on a Cuba-like island, and seek asylum. "I actually said out loud, 'The hijack's not supposed to be for another hour,'" Nasypany recalled. (The fact that there was an exercise planned for the same day as the attack factors into several conspiracy theories, though the 9/11 commission dismisses this as coincidence. After plodding through dozens of hours of recordings, so do I.)

The military is running a simulated hijacking exercise on the same day a real hijacking supposedly takes place? Interesting, especially in light of the fact that military reports have stated that drills are useful as 'covers' for real-life operations. Funny how the 911 Commission report dismisses it as a 'coincidence' without any further investigation.
stannrodd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stallion4 wrote:
The story that Vanity Fair paints is that no one "spotted" Flight 77 until it was six miles east of the White House, due to the plane's beacon being turned off -- and that trying to find one of these "hijacked" planes was like trying to locate "a needle in a haystack" due to the "thousands of green blips" on their scopes.

So who was tracking "the plane that hit the Pentagon" when it was reported to be "50 miles out"? Whoever it was certainly didn't have the "needle in a haystack" problem that everyone else seemed to be having that day.

This is an excellent point, and has surfaced in many forums.

I prefer to think that the impending Pentagon impact was being closely monitored for success by a local agency.... no hijacked plane IMO.

Stann

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: