FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Without Tinfoil 6: Columbine: Road to 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
paradox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weird timing
rodin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dale wrote:
Although at first sight there would appear to be very little similarity between Columbine, Dunblane and Port Arthur, I would say that this was probably deliberate.

Joe Vialls was MOSSAD - Port Arthur
http://judicial-inc.biz/Vilas_Beattie.htm
http://www.shootersnews.addr.com/snparoland.html

Anyone care to crıtıque thıs?
http://judicial-inc.biz/columbine_killers.htm

Dunblane reeks of Freemasonry of course. Also...
http://judicial-inc.biz/dunblane_school_massacre.htm

The connection

http://bristol.indymedia.org/newswire.php?story_id=25574Array&sc=1

The ıdea

Only Swıss and Israelı cıtızens are to carry guns.

Amerıca has been the target from the start. Gotta dısarm them...

Dale

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Dunblane reeks of Freemasonry of course. Also...
http://judicial-inc.biz/dunblane_school_massacre.htm

Dunblane does indeed reek of Freemasonry and this can be explored in greater detail at: http://dunblane.eu.com/

With regard to the judicial-inc website, well I find the music soothing and I like to look at the photo of the children from time-to-time to remind me why I persist with this after all these years and so much abuse.

But the following from that website is just total rubbish:

Quote:
What Really Happened

Hamilton was spotted by a Sayanim, probably a Doctor. He was supposedly taking Prozac, was troubled, which would make him a ripe Manchurian Candidate. He just didn't explode. Instead he was nurtured along. For months leading up to the massacre, he had been visited by strange Mid-Eastern men, who could have very well been Israeli. He was turned by the use of psychotropic drugs into a mindless moron.

These websites are thrown together by people who have done absolutely NO research at all. It is just a desperate bid to link the Dunblane massacre to Zionism. Very poor work indeed... so much detail here that is wrong.
starviego

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ditto for Columbine. That 'Judicial Inc.' site is attractive and well arranged, but there is not a shred of evidence that Columbine or the school-shooting phenomenom generally is some sort of zionist plot. It makes one wonder if the real purpose of that site is to subtly discredit real research into those crimes.
Condition Zero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So to this point just the 2 are blamed for the massacre?
starviego

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's correct. A couple more did time for illegally supplying one of the weapons, but officially speaking Harris and Klebold had no accomplices.
Condition Zero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, this world I'm livivng in is the Twilight Zone
Laurence Fishburne Junior

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:56 am    Post subject: These websites are thrown together by people who have done a Reply with quote

"These websites are thrown together by people who have done absolutely NO research at all. It is just a desperate bid to link the Dunblane massacre to Zionism. Very poor work indeed... so much detail here that is wrong." ..................like which friggin bits are wrong dude??? . . Funny how we get Dudes appearing with sweeping non specific statements when Israel is mentioned!!.. Imagine working as an intell plant on here telling people whats what?? what a sad bollocks is that ?
starviego

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Judicial Inc. claimed the trenchcoat mafia was comprised mostly of Jewish kids, but did not source their claims. If they want us to believe them, they need to show some evidence.

Anyway, if the trenchcoaters were religious, their religion was occult satanism. This was made clear by the statements of those that knew them. Though investigators gave this connection a wide berth.

1) TCMer Eric Dutro walking around the school cafeteria telling people that "Satan loves you"(Kelly Beer, 6106) in the spring of '98.

2) Courtney van Dell, aka 'devil girl,' wore barettes in her hair to make it look like she had horns. Said to be a 'wikken'(sic) or a devil worshipper(Kristi Mohrbacher(1010), Jessica Lucero(1508 ), Leigh Ann Clark(2723)).

3) The students seeking shelter with Clement Park worker Steve Ogle(1056) told him the perpetrators were TCM and were "satanists".

4) Jecoa Catt(1364) told IO that the TCM were satanic.

5) Jason Jones(1474) observed the TCM playing 'magic' cards in the cafeteria, which were about the devil and about power.

6) Lacey Shotts(1651) said she believed the TCM students were 'devil worshippers.'

7) Jen Smull saw Robert Perry at a halloween party dressed as a worlock(1827).

8 ) Student Perlman(4054) said Joe Stair used to come to woodshop class with a book he called 'the devil's bible'.

9) Prior to 4th hour on 4-20, Nicole Ray(4144) saw a male TCMer in the science hall, with his hair fashioned ino devil's horns.

10) TCM associate Nathan Dykeman's bedroom wall was supposedly covered with devil posters(4630).

11) Nathan Dykeman says Harris called him 'devil man'.(10710)

12) Daniel Burg(5838 ) told the IO that "...the TCM--they're like satanists."

13) TCM leader Chris Morris told Mark Hengel(5899) "I don't believe in God. I follow Satan's Commandmants."

14) Sara Lutes(6821) says the TCM were satanic, and that they wore satanic symbols on their shirts, underneath their trenchcoats.

15) Chris Hooker, 18, said they were "satanic individuals."
"We'd see them every day. They've threatened to kill people ... but nobody thought that was serious," Hooker said.

16) Library Intern Mary Ziccardi(13647) spent one week at CHS in November of '98. Says Eric Harris "looked like the devil" and may have worn black lipstick.

17) Teacher Mr. Long(EP24-17) said he kicked TCM associate Joe Stair out the computer class for accessing satanic sights. This happened last year.(1998)

18 ) TCM associate Eric Ault(10645) told the IOs that "they were into satanic worship."

19) Jennfer Harmon(8835): "...one of their friends-'Becka'-was waiting for the devil to take over the soul."

20) Brooks Brown(USAToday.com): "They're(TCM) all big on anti-God Satanism. They are really just 'pure hate'."

21) What kind of music did the TCM like? 'Devil' music according to Brandi Wiseman(4751).

22) Trista Fogerty(1420): TCM were satanic, when she first got to CHS friends told her to avoid the group.

23) Nicole Markham(8794): "Harris was into...heavy satanic music."

24) Nicole Lawson, sophomore(3526): (TCM associates)"Stephanie(Kinny) and Kelly(Schwab) would draw "fnords" on the black board. Fnords are little symbols that were servants of the devil. They would draw a whole bunch of them. They did it when no one was looking." ['fnord' is thought to stand for 'for no other reason, discord']

25) TCM associate Chuckie Phillips(10866) internet code(Puterfnord@...) name was meant to represent a servant of the devil.

26) Dustin Harrison(6577): "Dustin said (Redacted) 'scared me to death' because Dustin had heard that (Redacted) was a member of the "Hells Angels" satanic group and said that this satanic group is into human sacrifices. Dustin said that (Redacted) was very verbal about his desire to kill people."
evanlong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: "Judicial-Inc's Columbine Pages", "The Columb Reply with quote

My treatment of Judicial-Inc's Columbine Pages:
http://www.xmail.net/evanlong/articles/judicial.htm

"Judicial-Inc's authors are mixing important information about major coverups with misinformation. I strongly suggest that anyone using Judicial-Inc as a reference seek outside verification of its statements. [...T]he research quality on their well-read Columbine pages is laughably poor to outright farcical. It is high time that the silence surrounding the Columbine coverup is broken in a widespread manner but Judicial-Inc is not helping in this regard."

My treatment of the Columbine attack ("The Columbine Cause"):

An interview of me about "The Columbine Cause" ("Evan Long on "Zero Hour Power" with David Eaton, 8/15/08"):

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Audios All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: