FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
light and vision

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
noplacebo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:18 am    Post subject: light and vision Reply with quote

just been reading some rupert sheldrake, and he says "how much do we understand about the nature of vision" science tells us light moves from the object to our eye, gets inverted by the retina then is transmitted to the cerebral cortex, "where patterns of electrical and chemical activity take place" which results in the image inside my brain. but in reality, when we look at an object we see it outside of ourselves. he goes on to say " the conventional idea that the image is inside my brain does not correspond with my actual experience. its just a theory of remarkable hallucinatory power because we so easily forget its just a theory".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: