FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Drills - Overview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 4:45 pm    Post subject: 9/11 Drills - Overview Reply with quote

Reply to this topic with general evidence about the
Terror Drills scheduled on 9/11.

-------------------
S U M M A R Y
-------------------

A summary of the thread will be updated here as evidence
is presented in this topic.

Baisc Information

Quote:
United States military exercises scheduled for September 11, 2001
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The war games included:

Operation Northern Vigilance, which involved deploying fighter jets to locations in Alaska and northern Canada. According to the Toronto Star: " Part of this exercise is pure simulation, but part is real world: NORAD is keeping a close eye on the Russians, who have dispatched long-range bombers to their own high north on a similar exercise." Planned on September 11, it was called off when the Federal Aviation Administration had evidence of a hijacking.

Vigilant Warrior, a NORAD live-fly exercise mentioned in Richard Clarke's Against All Enemies page 4-5.

Global Guardian, an annual exercise that would pose an imaginary crisis to the United States Strategic Command. It had been running for several days. The exercise allegedly involved a simulated Russian bomber attack. Global Guardian is performed in conjunction with Vigilant Guardian, the annual training exercise (usually occurring in October) conducted by NORAD as well as exercises under the direction of Air Combat Command (Crown Vigilance) and US Space Command (Apollo Guardian).

"Vigilant Guardian" is a HQ-sponsored CPx (Command Post Exercise), meaning it is conducted in offices and with computers, but without actual planes in the air. All of NORAD was involved in "Vigilant Guardian."

A National Reconnaissance Office exercise on September 11, in which a small corporate jet would accidentally crash into one of the four towers at the agency's headquarters building after experiencing a mechanical failure. The NRO is the branch of the Department of Defense in charge of spy satellites.

Links & Further info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_games_in_progress_on_September_11,_2001

Last edited by Fintan on Sat Aug 12, 2006 7:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thoughts on Amalgum Virgo?

A PDF document on the 1-2 of June 2001 exercise 'Amalgum Virgo'
Amalgam Virgo was a multiagency, bilateral air security exercise sponsored by the North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD)
http://sf.indymedia.org/uploads/tab_01_report_of_ftx_amalgum_virgo_01_30_june_2001.pdf

Could 9/11 have been the next step in such and "exercise"? Exercise turned reality, so to speak... It sort of makes sence, especially given the other exercises? Some fake ones, one real...

-EAK-

DeepLogos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
HawksCAFE @ ARG
David Hawkins on 9/11 War Games
...The Flight 43 story of the 'fifth' plane grounded at St. Louis suggests that Boeing - directed by John Biggs, chairman of the Teachers' pension fund - was inserting decoys and drones beside war game departure gates or behind war game planes once they were in the air.
http://911review.org/inn.globalfreepress/2...acker_AA43.html

The two planes - one hijacked and one a wannabee drone - were then flown close together with the Iridium satphones spliced together to get the two disjointed conversations.

http://www.dvagroup.com/Audio%20and%20Data...0Paper%20V4.htm

Co-ordination of NORAD air space on 9/11 and response to hijacking of AA11, was the job of Canadian Major General Eric Findley - see below - who had stood down the U.S. Air Force for the Teachers' sponsored "Global Guardian" war game!

Just like they did for the hijacking rehearsal on June 1-2, 2001.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/linksc...malgumVirgo.pdf

On 9/11, Canadian officers, reporting to a NATO AWACS, were in charge of defending AND ATTACKING America.

The American chain of command on 9/11 was sabotaged by ex-chairman of Joint Chiefs, John Shalikashvili.

On 9/11, Shaliskivili with fellow Boeing director, John Biggs, chairman of Boeing's audit committee and chairman of the Teachers pension fund ('TIAA-CREF'), equipped the Canadian red-team with fuel bomber drones for a bogus war game.

On 9/11, Darleen Druyun, future Boeing vice-president and future jailbird (9 months for treason!), chaired the NATO E-3A Airborne Warning and Control System (AWACS) program which co-ordinated the Teachers' red team attack.

Teachers bribed Druyun; Druyun procured modified 737 and 767 fuel bombers from Boeing for bogus war games; red team attackers switched AA11 into a fuel bomber co-ordinated by Canadian officers using Boeing's NATO AWACS and Iridium satellite networks with the U.S. Air Force Stood down.

Yes, AA11 was a hijacking-drill flight gone 'live' and switched by the Teachers

"After 8:37 - NORAD gives the command to scramble fighters after Flight 11 after receiving Boston’s call. Lieutenant Colonel Dawne Deskins at NEADS tells Colonel Robert Marr, head of NEADS, “I have FAA on the phone, the shout line, Boston [flight control]. They said they have a hijacked aircraft.” Marr then calls Major General Larry Arnold at NORAD’s Command Center in Tyndall Air Force Base, Florida, and says, “Boss, I need to scramble [fighters at] Otis [Air National Guard Base].” Arnold recalls, “I said go ahead and scramble them, and we’ll get the authorities later.” Arnold then calls the operations deputy at NORAD’s Colorado headquarters to report. The operations deputy tells him, “Yeah, we’ll work this with the National Military Command Center. Go ahead and scramble the aircraft.” [ABC News, 9/11/2002; Filson, 2004, pp. 56; 9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004] Then, upon receiving this authorization from Larry Arnold, NEADS calls Canadian Captain Mike Jellinek at NORAD’s Colorado headquarters. Jellinek is sitting near Canadian Air Force Major General Rick Findley, director of combat operations there. Findley’s staff is “already on high alert” because of Vigilant Guardian and Operation Northern Vigilance, a training exercise and a NORAD operation that are currently in progress. Jellinek gets the thumbs up authorization from Findley to send fighters after Flight 11. Yet, according to the 1st Air Force’s own book about 9/11, the “sector commander [at NEADS] would have authority to scramble the airplanes.” Military controllers at NEADS are only a hot line call away from the pilots on immediate alert. Why NEADS calls NORAD’s Command Center at Tyndall, then NORAD’s Colorado headquarters, to get authorization to launch fighters after Flight 11, is unclear."
http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/timelin...f_9/11=dayOf911

DeepLogos

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, this may be a little farfethed: A little occult scenario. (People just have to have speculated along these lines...)

1) The "air security" exercise Amalgum Virgo took place, as stated above, on the 1st-2nd of June 2001.

2) 'Amalgum' is a filling used for teeth containing 'mercury', a toxic metal. Amalgum hides a cavity, or "covers something".

3) 'Mercury' is also the god of trade and profit, but what is more important; he is also the god of thieves!

4) The starsign of 'Virgo' is not in June (1-2), but from August 23 - September 22!! (9/11)

4) The time of 'Amalgum Virgo' corresponds to 'Gemini', the twins! (Twin exercises - one test in June, one real in September!

Hmmm...isn't there a pattern here? Wink

-DL-

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: