FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Documentary - The Origins Of AIDS

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Documentary - The Origins Of AIDS Reply with quote

Continuity

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:38 pm    Post subject: Naahh.... Reply with quote

Might be interesting to watch, but I'm pretty sure it's all bullshit about the 'origin of AIDS'.

This stuff about 'Polio-MonkeyAIDS' is old hat.

Tell you what, though, there are a *lot* more things to be worried about (especially) with those early Polio vaccines, like potential cancer viruses (like SV40 etc), transgenic animal/human virii etc.

And bear in mind they can't even find 'HIV' in modern blood samples, let alone ones from the 50's!

Also bear in mind that it looks like the 'HIV' 'retrovirus' is just a piece of what used to be known as 'junk DNA', but after the genome was sequenced it was apparent that far from being 'junk', this DNA actually coded for stuff, including kind of 'built-in viruses' called HERVs. When this happens is usually coz of ill-health, usually caused by stress, injury and especially deficiencies in diet. (Glutathione, selinium, VitC etc)

Cal (star_sludge) can explain this shit *far* better than I can. Check out his stuff in the thread below. Apolloylogies if all of this is old news to you. Wink

Sounds like a kind of limited hangout - Ooh,yes - the polio vaccine was bad, coz some of it might have had HIV in it somehow. No. You wanna be looking at the *real* bad stuff about it.

PS - I just noticed about this guy who's resurrected this ChimpAIDS theory (SIV->HIV->Load Of Bollocks):
Quote:
Hamilton traveled to Africa to collect chimpanzee samples but contracted malaria and died in March 2000.

Undeniably, shit happens, but still... Confused

Cat Haiku
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the insight. I really haven't been following the AIDS topic, but I thought I'd post it here as a heads-up to those of you who do follow this... I would guess it is pure propaganda masked as new "alternative" views...
maverick

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ran across this website a few months back.........http://www.blackopradio.com/

show 269 and 279.......a professor Donald Scott and his research and theory about aids.........pretty interesting.........
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:17 am    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

Scott's theory of AIDS is just rehashed Boyd E Graves material about the 'Virus Flowchart' combined with the Soviet propaganda from the 80's that AIDS was an American-made virus that had been somehow released.

I *really* like to know what the *fuck* they were up to during that Virus Cancer Program, coz it obviously wansn't anything good...

Best explanation of AIDS is given by Cal Crilly (starsludge) in this forum. Basically it looks like that 'Junk DNA' is nothing of the sort, for a start...

The chart below represents the research done, approved by Nixon's administration - and what the chart's basically about is the selection process and criteria for *creating* different infectious agents.

Yes, that's right folks - you heard me right. They were trying to *INVENT* infectious agents (bacteria,viruses,whatever) that CAUSED CANCER! Can you imagine something that spreads as easily as a cold or 'flu, but causes cancer?!?

Cracy fuckers - they should've been shot up with whatever they'd invented, and then shot.Evil or Very Mad

Sorry the pic's a bit big and fucked up. but I don't know how to scale it for the forum. It's worth studying, though - what the FUCK were they playing at?!? Shocked

Cat Haiku
videodrome666

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The origins of AIDS is one of hot dispute. The two most prominent being the bushmeat, cut--hunter, or natural transfer theory the other being the OPV (oral polio vaccine) theory.
Given that several transfers of SIVs to humans took place about the same time-HIV-2, HIV-1-0 and HIV-1-N seem to be independent infections from different SIVs.Determining the source of these outbreaks could provide insight in preventing further zoonoses (diseases transmitted from one species to another).
There was no screening for SIVs until after their discovery in 1985. There is a precedent:tens of millions of people given OPVs later to be found to be contaminated by another simian virus, SV40. The theory thus includes a plausible mechanism-contaminated polio vaccines-and fits well with the early epidemiology of AIDS.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: