FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Audio: McCain & The Obama Ambush
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 am    Post subject: Audio: McCain & The Obama Ambush Reply with quote

Quote:

The Next Level Show - 12th July, 2008

LISTEN:
Broadband Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth080712a.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://BreakForNews.com/audio/BeautifulTruth080712.mp3
Click to Play or Right-Click to 'Save As' and Download.

Quote:
REFERENCES:

Quote:

July Leader Lost in 6 of Last 9 Competitive U.S. Elections

by Lydia Saad

PRINCETON, NJ -- In 9 of the past 15 U.S. presidential elections, the candidate who was leading in Gallup polling roughly four months before the election ultimately won the popular vote for president. However, narrowing the set of races to the nine that were competitive, the early polling proved prescient in only three of those.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/108676/July-Leader-Lost-Last-Competitive-US-Elections.aspx

Quote:

McCain on His Hopes for His First Term

Published: May 15, 2008

The following is the prepared text of Senator John McCain's speech
at the Greater Columbus Convention Center, in Columbus, Ohio.

...What I want to do today is take a little time to describe what I
would hope to have achieved at the end of my first term as President...

By January 2013, America has welcomed home most of the servicemen and women who have sacrificed terribly so that America might be secure in her freedom. The Iraq War has been won. Iraq is a functioning democracy, although still suffering from the lingering effects of decades of tyranny and centuries of sectarian tension. Violence still occurs, but it is spasmodic and much reduced. Civil war has been prevented; militias disbanded; the Iraqi Security Force is professional and competent; al Qaeda in Iraq has been defeated; and the Government of Iraq is capable of imposing its authority in every province of Iraq and defending the integrity of its borders. The United States maintains a military presence there, but a much smaller one, and it does not play a direct combat role.

The threat from a resurgent Taliban in Afghanistan has been greatly reduced but not eliminated. U.S. and NATO forces remain there to help finish the job, and continue operations against the remnants of al Qaeda. The Government of Pakistan has cooperated with the U.S. in successfully adapting the counterinsurgency tactics that worked so well in Iraq and Afghanistan to its lawless tribal areas where al Qaeda fighters are based. The increase in actionable intelligence that the counterinsurgency produced led to the capture or death of Osama bin Laden, and his chief lieutenants. There is no longer any place in the world al Qaeda can consider a safe haven. Increased cooperation between the United States and its allies in the concerted use of military, diplomatic, and economic power and reforms in the intelligence capabilities of the United States has disrupted terrorist networks and exposed plots around the world. There still has not been a major terrorist attack in the United States since September 11, 2001.

The size of the Army and Marine Corps has been significantly increased, and are now better equipped and trained to defend us. Long overdue reforms to the way we acquire weapons programs, including fixed price contracts, have created sufficient savings to pay for a larger military. A substantial increase in veterans educational benefits and improvements in their health care has aided recruitment and retention. The strain on the National Guard and reserve forces has been relieved.

After efforts to pressure the Government in Sudan over Darfur failed again in the U.N. Security Council, the United States, acting in concert with a newly formed League of Democracies, applied stiff diplomatic and economic pressure that caused the government of Sudan to agree to a multinational peacekeeping force, with NATO countries providing logistical and air support, to stop the genocide that had made a mockery of the world's repeated declaration that we would "never again" tolerant such inhumanity. Encouraged by the success, the League is now occupied with using the economic power and prestige of its member states to end other gross abuses of human rights such as the despicable crime of human trafficking......

New free trade agreements have been ratified and led to substantial increases in both exports and imports. The resulting growth in prosperity in countries from South America to Asia to Africa has greatly strengthened America's security and the global progress of our political ideals. U.S. tariffs on agricultural imports have been eliminated and unneeded farm subsidies are being phased out. The world food crisis has ended, inflation is low, and the quality of life not only in our country, but in some of the most impoverished countries around the world is much improved.

Americans, who through no fault of their own, lost jobs in the global economy they once believed were theirs for life, are assisted by reformed unemployment insurance and worker retraining programs. Older workers who accept lower paying jobs while they acquire new skills are provided assistance to make up a good part of the income they have lost. Community colleges and technical schools all over the country have developed worker retraining programs suited to the specific economic opportunities available in their communities and are helping millions of workers who have lost a job that won't come back find a new one that won't go away......

The United States is well on the way to independence from foreign sources of oil; progress that has not only begun to alleviate the environmental threat posed from climate change, but has greatly improved our security as well. A cap and trade system has been implemented, spurring great innovation in the development of green technologies and alternative energy sources. Clean coal technology has advanced considerably with federal assistance. Construction has begun on twenty new nuclear reactors thanks to improved incentives and a streamlined regulatory process.

Scores of judges have been confirmed to the federal district and appellate courts, including the U.S. Supreme Court, who understand that they were not sent there to write our laws but to enforce them and make sure they are consistent with the Constitution. They are judges of exceptional character and quality, who enforce and do not make laws, and who respect the values of the people whose rights, laws and property they are sworn to defend.

Border state governors have certified and the American people recognize that after tremendous improvements to border security infrastructure and increases in the border patrol, and vigorous prosecution of companies that employ illegal aliens, our southern border is now secure. Illegal immigrants who broke our laws after they came here have been arrested and deported. Illegal immigration has been finally brought under control, and the American people accepted the practical necessity to institute a temporary worker program and deal humanely with the millions of immigrants who have been in this country illegally......

If I am elected President, I will work with anyone who sincerely wants to get this country moving again. I will listen to any idea that is offered in good faith and intended to help solve our problems, not make them worse. I will seek the counsel of members of Congress from both parties in forming government policy before I ask them to support it. I will ask Democrats to serve in my administration. My administration will set a new standard for transparency and accountability. I will hold weekly press conferences. I will regularly brief the American people on the progress our policies have made and the setbacks we have encountered. When we make errors, I will confess them readily, and explain what we intend to do to correct them. I will ask Congress to grant me the privilege of coming before both houses to take questions, and address criticism, much the same as the Prime Minister of Great Britain appears regularly before the House of Commons.....

Link

Quote:
John Mccain exposes Barack Obama!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZHEt4xaF9c&feature=related

Quote:
Hunger for victory defines Obama

By Edward Luce in Washington, July 8, 2008 7:40:00 PM

When Democrats criticise John McCain, they first praise his honourable military record. When Republicans do the same to Barack Obama, many begin by conceding that he is an "attractive and talented candidate".

Recent history says that Mr Obama will have to fight a bitter campaign if he is to scrape a narrow victory for the White House. But a number of independent operatives believe an Obama landslide is a growing possibility.

They cite a barrage of advantages. Mr Obama is expected to outspend his opponent by at least two-to-one.

The economy is far and away the biggest issue of concern to voters – and looks likely to become more so as oil prices and home foreclosures mount.

Only 4 per cent of Americans cite terrorism as their greatest concern – a massive shift from 2004, when it was near the top of the list. And the proportion of voters identifying with Democrats versus Republicans has widened to 51-33 per cent.

Even those who believe the race will be as narrowly settled as the last two agree that the Republican party faces a probable meltdown in all the other elections that will be staged in November.

"This election is Obama's to lose," says a senior Republican strategist who is not working for the McCain campaign. "Of course anything can happen – events could overturn the climate of this race. But if you look at their strengths I would say a large Obama victory is more likely than a narrow victory for McCain. You can rule out a large McCain victory."

Because he is black, many still treat Mr Obama as the underdog. Were he white and all other things were the same, Mr Obama might be seen as a stronger favourite. Opinion polls reflect this discrepancy. While the Democrats as a party have an 18-point lead over the Republicans, Mr Obama's poll advantage over Mr McCain is just 5.8 per cent, according to the poll average by Real Clear Politics.

But a breakdown suggests that Mr Obama's lead is more significant than that. For example, Mr Obama is ahead of Mr McCain in his most vulnerable swing states of Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania while drawing almost even with Mr McCain in Republican-leaning swing states such as Florida and Virginia. In-Trade, the online betting site that has a far better record this year than the pollsters, gives Mr Obama a 64 per cent chance of winning.
http://d2cft.volantis.net/d2c/0.0?feed-article-id=4f8b6f72-4d12-11dd-b527-000077b07658

Quote:
Obama's Rezko ties kept under seal

In January, the Sun-Times reported that a portion of the Tony Rezko case led to Barack Obama's campaign fund. Obama isn't accused of doing anything wrong. But Rezko allegedly used straw donors to kick into Obama's campaign fund during his run for the U.S. Senate and U.S. House of Representatives.

While none of that came out at trial, today, for the first time, a filing recently unsealed shows the government's initial intent to call witnesses about that aspect of the case. The judge in the case, Amy St. Eve, ruled that the prosecution could bring up Obama's name. But they never did. And references to Obama were not only kept out of the trial during his run for the primary -- it was kept under seal. Until today....

http://blogs.suntimes.com/rezko/2008/06/obamas_rezko_ties_kept_under_s_1.html

Quote:
McCain camp puts Rove man in charge
http://www.startribune.com/politics/national/president/22845884.html?location_refer=Wild

Internal Politics Heat Up at McCain Campaign
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/08/us/politics/08mccain.html?_r=1&ref=us&oref=slogin

Rove Hits Obama on Abortion Issue
http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/07/04/rove-hits-obama-on-abortion-issue/

New Group Linked to G.O.P. Unveils Ad Attacking Obama
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/07/us/politics/07ads.html?_r=2&ref=politics&oref=slogin&oref=slogin

Quote:
Polling shows big challenge for Republicans in down-ballot races

Wed, Jul 9, 2008 by Austin Cassidy

Bad signs are all over for Republicans in Congressional and State races
around the country this year.
Races that shouldn’t be close suddenly
are. Districts that traditionally sport competitive contests are leaning
heavily Democratic.
http://conservativepulse.com/home/2008/07/polling-shows-big-challenge-for-republicans-in-down-ballot-races/

Quote:
Who would make the best running mate?

Obama would want to capture where Kerry missed in Iowa (7), New Mexico (5), Ohio (20), Nevada (5) and Colorado (9)

Bill Richardson or Michael Bloomberg

McCain would want to capture what Bush lost with Wisconsin (10), New Hampshire (4), Pennsylvania (21), Michigan (17), Minnesota (10) and Oregon (7).

Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee or Charlie Christ

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/localnews/2008042301_vpcaucus.html

Quote:
Latest Oponion \polls at Real Clear Politics
http://d2cft.volantis.net/d2c/0.0?feed-article-id=4f8b6f72-4d12-11dd-b527-000077b07658

Running On The Surge
http://rossdouthat.theatlantic.com/archives/2008/07/running_on_the_surge.php

Former Rezkowatch website:
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/

Last edited by Fintan on Tue Oct 28, 2008 9:21 pm; edited 8 times in total
duane

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Fintan,

good audio as usual.

i had mentioned on one of the treads that perhaps McCain would be elected to "finish up" GW's dirty work, ie, electing supreme court judges, etc, so that Hillary wouldn't have to do it.

Obama will have the stigma of a loser and not viable in 2012. (we don't renominate losers ) it will also destroy all those pesky first time voters' dream of change.

(here in the states, the loser of the superbowl would be viewed as having peaked but was not good enough, but the team eliminated in the playoffs would be seen as still rebuilding with future potential.)

McCain is a 1 term president at best.
Hillary would be setup for a presidential run in '12 under the mantle of having been treated unfairly in her loss to Obama for the dem nomination

Hillary 2012 maybe that's what the Mayan's were concerned about

Very Happy

bardobeing

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The president elected this year, barring assassination, impeachment, etc., will be the sitting president on 12/21/2012. They might be a lame-duck president at that time, but they'll still be in the White House.

Fintan, why do you think the outcome of this election is relevant? I can't see that it would have an effect on policy. They seem to answer to the same people, with maybe a slight shift in to whom the lesser favors are handed out to.

As duane mentioned, the play might be more oriented toward the PsyOp of destroying even the misguided optimism that surrounds the Obama campaign. How more helpless can one feel when, for a third straight election, an obvious mentally deranged psychopath captures a majority (of the minority who) vote?

Another possibility would be that they want a republican in office when they go all "Atlas Shrugged" on the economy, destroy the dollar, declare the long anticipated state of emergency, and then let a democratic president "usher in the New Age".

RedMahna

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quote:
Who would make the best running mate?

Obama would want to capture where Kerry missed in Iowa (7), New Mexico (5), Ohio (20), Nevada (5) and Colorado (9)

Bill Richardson or Michael Bloomberg

McCain would want to capture what Bush lost with Wisconsin (10), New Hampshire (4), Pennsylvania (21), Michigan (17), Minnesota (10) and Oregon (7).

Mitt Romney or Mike Huckabee or Charlie Christ

Oh my... maybe Bill Richardson out of all of them. Do I get a choice? Is that our "would you like to supersize that?" option?

The call for an IMF investigation into the Fed (AFTER Bush leaves office) will likely have a bigger determination on the fate of the USA than the election results.

I will listen to the program momentarily.

Red

J Ruthless

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmmm....

I think...that if they pull out the "McCain for the presidency", there will be a ton of Democrats who will wake up and finally realize that the Democratic party is not what they thought, and will dissent. We will see.
They took it laying down in 2004 but if they take it again, will they continue to lay down?..We will see.

Also....I know these people got it all planned out, so it really doesn't matter who wins, and if they want the GOP to win, its in their play book, and if they want the Dem's to win, its in their play book, but on the surface, if the CFR, Trilateralist, agenda proponents never wants a democratic presidency, and only want the GOP to run things, then why do they even continue with the Democratic party? (I do think they are basically both the same parties with two different masks on, that play the good cop, bad cop scam.) So if they never bring in the good cop, why do they need it?

And i do think the McCain view of the future is salable..scary,but salable..I've heard seemingly very smart people tell me that if we pull out all the troops from Iraq, it will break into "total Chaos", which i think is a lie sold to the liberal US(Which seems to be working).

If your right Fintan, and McCain does get elected....I'M GONE!!!!
You wont see me in this country again, unless...the people rally a billion man march to Washington.

bornfree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I joined the Obama group a week ago to try to get Obama to do the right thing on FISA. The group has become the largest group on his website and most members of the group are mad as hell.

Could it be Hillary Clinton could yet be President??

PS

I'll listen to this audio and get the best news analysis on Internet.

Quote:

Maybe, just maybe, a bunch of delegates to the Democratic Convention in Denver will change their minds at the last minute. Maybe there is an outside chance that between now and the last week of August a critical mass will decide that Barack Obama is not their guy -- that, to the surprise of one and all, Hillary Rodham Clinton is to be the 2008 nominee after all.
That is the thinking behind a small but determined band of Hillary backers, some of whom have formed a 527 fundraising committee that has already run one $9,700 ad in the Chicago Tribune, and plans more in the weeks to come.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/07/12/sticking-a-wrench-in-the_n_112303.html
donnysteve

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan

I think the argument for a McCain presidency makes good sense. But, if they completely tank the economy even further, the Republicans have very little chance of winning. Won't it be easier for them to bring in the amero with the Democrats? Or are the globalists more concerned with the Iraq agenda?
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well if it's time for the "wow, you managed to solve the global problems" then it is a McCain victory. If it's a time of even worse mayhem then Obama will be given the job to look really useless.
hawkwind

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Fintan Dunne,

Unfortunately your analysis is spot on. I'm a bit depressed hearing my suspicions confirmed in an audio that is now part of history. So the only thing to do is to vote for Obama ... not for any other reason than to fuck up the agenda. We need to finally define what the "N" in "NWO" really stands for ... Twisted Evil Go Hillary!!! moon

BTW -- Why are folks posting about the audio when they haven't listened to it yet?? And yes, I will continue to "moderate" for sanity on this forum ... Wink

- Hawk

Last edited by hawkwind on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
toeg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John McCain has already won the presidency. Here's why:

And here's why:

1. Neither an African-American nor a woman has ever run for president from either major power. It is very likely that many people will not vote for the first one of either group to present themselves. When Mondale picked Frerraro for vice-president it was pretty much a token nomination by the Democrats to have a woman make it at least that far since it was obvious to one and all that Reagan was going to win unless he got hit by a Mack truck and tasted his own blood.

2. There are major swaths of the country where either Obama or Hillary are hated and despised tremendously. The hidden undercurrent of racial discrimination still exists today even thought the overt pronunciations of it are harder to find. No one yells out, "Go home you Jungle Bunnies," anymore (thank goodness) but that doesn't mean that they don't think it. Unfortunately, Obama's skin color alone will lose many votes. We have already seen the subtle darkening of pictures of him in ads from other candidates. As despicable and reprehensible as this may be, it will become even more wide spread and common this fall, guaranteed. There's only one reason to do such a stupid thing, people still vote based on skin color, and by people, I mean LOTS of people.

Hillary doesn't have it any easier, even though she won't win the candidature. The South would threaten secession if she were to win. The deep ingrained hatred towards her can be seen across YouTube and on every station from there. This eight minute vid from YouTube shows a British TV show, Top Gear, crossing the state of Alabama with the mission of painting each other's cars in such a way as to get the others shot at. Hillary is mentioned in all her glory here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq-kK7GEb7M

The baggage she carries from her checkered past is known to be too much to even consider her as viable.

3. The Dems were riding high in 2006. The rallying cry was, "The Republicans have screwed us over long enough. It's time for a change. The Dems will now sweep house." Two years later, the house is just as dirty as before, the dislike for the contemptuous Republicans now seems a distant memory, and the only ones who continue chanting the above phrase are diehard Democrats and braindead people. With Pelosi's famous, "impeachment is NOT on the table," statement, the cat was out of the bag. The Dems had no intention to rock the boat. Their role was, and is, one of finger-pointing and head-shaking. Their role in the White House is at least four more years away.

4. The media is, and will continue to be, giving John McCain a free ride. Oh, the Dems will complain, but only to other Dems. Everyone else will just call them a bunch of sore losers. In case no one has caught on yet, McCain now tours and speaks to people with at least two or three "fact checkers" at his side. We have seen the famous Democrat/Independent/neo-Republican, and possible VP candidate, Lieberman on several occasions pull McCain aside to inform him that he just screwed up again. In any other country on the face of this Earth, such an act would spell curtains for the candidate. No populace would dare vote for a candidate who needs a nanny 24/7 to tell him he is wrong on national TV. But in the US, the media has made it a new angle shot, (1) McCain on camera making a "small" mistake, (2) McCain being pulled to one side (off camera) and told of his stupid remark, (3) full shot of McCain once again right afterwards nonchalantly stating that he totally screwed up because he didn't have a clue what he was saying and that he has just been informed that he's braindead (or something similar to that). Occasionally we'll get to see who was by his side, but certainly not during prime time TV.

5. This is perhaps the cruelest and sickest new arsenal in the corporate elitists cache to control elections. Four years ago we had Swift Boat that twisted and spun everything under the Sun to stab Kerry in his purple heart. We had all wondered how a person who went AWOL for a year could possibly trump someone who actually served in Vietnam and won an astounding 3 purple hearts and a bronze star. Impossible you say, well just watch Swift Boat. It's a good thing that Kerry and the Democrats never fought back because the house of cards the Swiftboaters built during those commercials would have fallen like a ton of bricks under ANY type of scrutiny. Once again, Kerry and the Dems doing what's necessary to continue this country's legacy.

Now we have Swift Kids. They are sick. They are obviously being manipulated. They don't even understand what they are saying on screen. And they will most assuredly pull at the heart strings of all those Christian brain deaders out there who are natural saps for kids saying anything at all. The commercial about Obama's use of cocaine is so dispiccable that it was hard just to sit through it once. Unfortunately, what these crass, sick Madison Avenue moguls don't realize is that, by giving small children the right to such a vocabulary on TV, they are by default giving kids around the country to right to say them, to investigate what they mean, and to experiment with their knowledge. Where we parents try very hard to keep such concepts guarded and inside pandora's box, these bastardos are putting in front of the entire nation for all to see. Small children saying, "snow" with pictures of cocaine in the background is any parent's worse nightmare. Now we'll have five and six-year-olds meeting during recess and discussing the latest commercial and who might have some of this "weird snow" so they can experiment. After all, if it was used by a parent running for president, it must be something REALLY important. FU Swiftboaters. That is so sick as to be revolting. I hope you get to see first hand the results of this with your own kids two years from now.

6. And the coup de grace. Vote manipulation. They cut their teeth on the Florida vote in 2000 and damn near screwed up. It's a good thing the Supreme Court was there to save them. But eight years later, it's party time. Electronic machines are out, so a back up system needs to be put in place. Fortunately, the idea that nonElectronic voting booths break down all the time has already made its rounds. Just make sure that the minority precincts have the worst of the worst. Fewer machines and ones that break down more often should solve that part of the equation.

The felony lists are all the rage this time. In 2000 only Florida was able to use them. Now we should be seeing them in every close state across the country. There are probably 100 electoral votes that could be swayed by proper use of these lists in states that have never seen them before. They don't need to work everywhere, just as long as they can sway 20 electoral votes. That would be a 40 vote differential in a two-party race.

The Native Americans still won't be allowed to vote. Sorry guys, but you vote far too liberal for the country at this time. There are a few states that could swing either way where you are. Better safe than sorry. The broken machines will beat its path to broken promises once again.

A novel twist on the nonElectronic machines could be the accidental tampering of other machines. Power outages really haven't been tried that much to date, but it would be a fairly safe and nondetectable way to change those tallies without too much notice. Even a machine that gives you a ticket could eventually "accidentally" change your vote through a power outage. It's some glitch, or power surge, when it came back on.

Expect major problems wherever minorites and Democrat voters cluster. You don't always have to manipulate the vote to win. One of the easiest ways is to have that process become too painful for all but the diehards. Usually, a six to eight hour wait will send 10% or more back home without voting. And in a two-party race, that amounts to a 20% vote swing at least.

Finally, the notion of accuracy that election polls before November and exit polls in November give must be smashed. We have seen this in 2000 when Florida suddenly flip-flopped thanks to Fox News. We saw this even more in 2004. And now we have a confusing New Hampshire which demonstrated the same thing. This is on purpose. This is necessary. Polls have always been a way of scientifically judging people's moods on a variety of subjects. They have proven to be almost 100% accurate with only one miss in the past 60 years.

And then there was Florida in 2000. And several more states in 2004 as well as primaries in 2008. The notion of the high accuracy of exit polling has been put into play. Thus, it can slip right by without notice that a state which was going Obama's way by over 5% suddenly came out with McCain on top by 2%, go figure. How funny. But since it's happened so much in the past, who's to know or be concerned??

McCain has this election pretty well sewn up. As long as the polls keep him within 5% of Obama, the rest is already in place. And there are plenty of mechanisms in place already to ensure that McCain will have smooth sailing throughout the fall.

Meet President John McCain, the 44th president of the US.

(Instead of "Hail to the Chief," whenever he enters a press room, they should be playing the theme from Final Jeopardy)

The Swift Boaters have already made their two-minute vids against Obama. Here's the best one they've done yet. The parents of these kids were horrified when they learned the subject matter, and this will probably only air once on TV, but there is precedence for such a vid.
http://www.236.com/video/2008/swiftkids_swiftboating_4914.php

In 1964 then President Johnson's reelection committee aired it ONLY once, yet it is the only commercial that we remember today from that election.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63h_v6uf0Ao
bornfree

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The summer is heating up...

Quote:
Columnist Says Barack Obama 'Lied To The American People;'
Asks Publisher to Withdraw Obama's Book

Tuesday August 10, 9:22 pm ET

NEW YORK, Aug. 10 /PRNewswire/ -- Out2.com's independent contrarian columnist, Andy Martin, will publish a column and hold simultaneous news conferences in New York and London on Wednesday, August 11th to disclose he believes Barack Obama is a political fraud who "lied to the American people." Martin has asked Crown Books to stop sales of Obama's book because of its fraudulent content. Martin says Obama may be a threat to the Jewish community.

NEWS CONFERENCE DETAILS:

New York:
Time/date: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:00 A.M.
Street (Temple Emanu-El)

London:
Time/date: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 4:00 P.M.

"I feel sad having to expose Barack Obama," says Martin, "but the man is a complete fraud. The truth is going to surprise, and disappoint, and outrage many people who were drawn to him. He has lied to the American people, and he has sought to misrepresent his own heritage.

"Obama's life story is vastly different from the one he portrays. My point: if he will lie about his mother and father, what else is he lying about? Can we expect 'bimbo eruptions?'

"Fiction: Obama stated in his Convention speech: 'My father ... grew up herding goats.' The 'goat herder' claim has been repeated endlessly. It is a lie. Fact: Obama's grandfather, Hussein Onyango Obama was a prominent and wealthy farmer. His son, Obama's father, was a child of privilege, not privation. He was an outstanding student, not a herdsman.

"Fiction: Obama was given an 'African' name. Fact: Obama is a Muslim who has concealed his religion. I am a strong supporter of the Muslim community, and I believe Muslims have been scapegoated. Obama has a great opportunity to be forthright. Instead, he has treated his Muslim heritage as a dark secret. His grandfather was named 'Hussein.' That is an Arabic-Muslim, not African, name. Hussein was a devout Muslim and named his son, Barack Senior, 'Baraka.' Baraka is an Arabic word meaning 'blessed.' Baraka comes out of the Koran and Arabic, not Africa.

"Barack Senior was also a devoted Muslim, and also chose a Muslim name for his son, our own Barack Obama, Junior. Again, his name was an Arabic and Koranic.

Obama has spent a lifetime running from his family heritage and religious heritage. Would his father have given his son a Koranic name if the father was not a devout Muslim? Obama's stepfather was also a Muslim. Obama will be the first Muslim-heritage senator; he should be proud of that fact. There is nothing to be ashamed of in any of the three great Abrahamic religions.

"Fiction: Obama Senior was a harmless student 'immigrant' who came to the United States only to study. Fact: Obama was part of one of the most corrupt and violent organizations in Africa: the Kenyatta regime. Obama's father ran back to Kenya soon after the British left. It is likely Obama's father had Mau Mau sympathies or connections, or he would not have been welcomed into the murderous inner circle of rapists, murderers, and arsonists. I believe Obama's secret shame at his family history of rape, murder and arson is what actualizes him. Our research is not yet complete. We are seeking to examine British colonial records. Our investigation to date has drawn on information on three continents.

"And what about Obama's beloved Kenyan brothers and sisters? None of his family was invited to Boston to share his prominence. Are his relatives being kept in the closet? Where are they? More secrecy, more prevarication.

"It is time for Barack Obama to stop presenting a fantasy to the American people. We are forgiving and many would still support him. It may well be that his concealment is meant to endanger Israel. His Muslim religion would obviously raise serious questions in many Jewish circles where Obama now enjoys support," Martin states.

"Our investigation is continuing. In he meantime, Crown Books should stop selling Obama's novelization of his life. We have asked Crown to do that. Obama is living a lie."

RESOURCES: Martin's columns at Out2.com (Govt & Politics); E-mail: andy@andymartin.com

Source: Andy Martin Worldwide Communications
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan's covered it with skill as always, including the analysis on the document McCain delivers about 2013, which is complete dribble. There is only one party really, to the right of center. Yes, both McCain and Obama are puppets, and to play the puppet role you need to be and have been corrupted in various ways. McCain says his slogans and then looks around with a silly grin as if to say "didn't I do well". Obama talks about change as if he's worked behind a till all his life. I don't believe he will back up half of what he says. The only question is how far to the right dare they visibly push this time around.

Whoever gets in, the agenda is in control. The media are manipulated, so it will no doubt be a nice close race when the time comes, and then "they" can get the candidate they want in to pip the other to the post, and even rig a vote or two if necessary. I spotted the "tactics" over twenty five years ago, and it's obviously been like that for many years before.

The people will not decide this. To vote one or the other isn't the way to regain the initiative, in my opinion. What's the point in having two thieves that are going to steal from your house, and you have to decide which one you'd rather have do it?

Should there be a referendum like the one held in Ireland , then perhaps people could have a true say, and foxtrot their way out of trouble.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 1 of 13

Jump to: