FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 549, 550, 551  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Gamolon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?

If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll

A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:

- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil

You still haven't answered my question. How can you claim "TOTAL PULVERIZATION" when there is PAPER all over the place? How did paper survive, but nothing else did?
Gamolon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Pulverized concrete does not make sense that early,

Correct. But, we see voluminous dust trails, nevertheless.

So you agree that it doesn't make sense.

Quote:
For the third time. You just admitted that pulverized concrete that early in the collapse does not make sense.

Apparently, English is not your first language.

Ask someone to explain to you the subtleties of the usage of words like "but" and "nevertheless".

Ah yes. When you can't argue the point, turn to the old "bad grammar" argument.
rustyh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
No one has really answered my question either.
How come the ambulance survived any great damage? Confused
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are proving why 9-11 truth has so many detractors/distractions. Don't argue with this FOOL he knows damn good and well what happened on 9-11 just like the rest of the clowns who support the official story do. Some are getting desperate due to the number of new people speaking out and asking questions about that day.

Gam can't be dumb enough to believe that 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled this off, directed by a CIA asset from a cave, no less, 10,000 miles away. It's insane to argue let alone believe as fact. Leave him to his/her own devices.

Here's a guy who claims they were built to demolish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W87ccF9iU8&feature=related

Hombre
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
You guys are proving why 9-11 truth has so many detractors/distractions. Don't argue with this FOOL he knows damn good and well what happened on 9-11 just like the rest of the clowns who support the official story do. Some are getting desperate due to the number of new people speaking out and asking questions about that day.

Gam can't be dumb enough to believe that 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled this off, directed by a CIA asset from a cave, no less, 10,000 miles away. It's insane to argue let alone believe as fact. Leave him to his/her own devices.

Hombre

I've definately seen and read enough now to know that anyone who supports the official take on 9/11 seriously want their heads tested. It's very offensive indeed.
Gamolon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:
carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?

If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Eyes roll

- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- laptops
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- HVAC equipment
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- wastebaskets
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- asbestos insulation
- pots, plants, soil

OMG! gamy will try anything to obsufucate. Here, gamer, go argue with this guy.

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse%20update/Engine-7.htm

How did he miss all the papers lying around when describing the debris pile? The photos clearly show papers everywhere.

Why don't YOU go ask him how he missed that.
Gamolon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Hombre wrote:

Hombre

I've definately seen and read enough now to know that anyone who supports the official take on 9/11 seriously want their heads tested. It's very offensive indeed.

You're just SOOOOO much smarter than the majority aAzzAa that you can pick out all the details supporting the conspiracy, yet you can't even explain contradictions in the evidence you provide.

Everyone here claims "total pulverization" which proves explosives yet there is paper everywhere. Please explain how paper survived the explosives that pulverized everything else?

You're the one who needs their head examined. Go and try to explain that train of thought to anyone and see what you get. Tell them that explosives where used to turn the towers to dust. Show them all the claims that there was nothing but dust. Then show them the photos of the paper lying around. Then show them the list of personal items they found in the debris. Then show them Chris' claim of "total pulverization", and then in the same breath, he says refers to photos containing "sand and gravel".

Yeah, we need OUR heads examined.

What a joke. Just keep slinging the insults and don't argue the evidence. It makes you guys look just that much better to the folks reading this thread.

Wink
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gam,

You really need to sharpen your communication skilz dude. Use more open ended questions, they're useful in general discussion when one's looking to find common ground. You're very weak within this skill set.

Like I said one should leave you and yours to your own devices.

There was no total pulverization at WTC TOWERS " That's why you keep harping on it " probably pointed out to you by a fellow official account hack "

but the truth of the matter is that the pulverization that did take place was many times beyond anything that would have resulted from the PICTURE YOU IDIOTS PAINT and want gullible people to believe.

Now this is where you ask me " HOW DO I KNOW THIS " " WHAT SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE DO I HAVE " " WHERE JIMMY HOFFA IS BURIED " " GIVE US EXAMPLES OF PAST 110 STORY BUILDING COLLAPSES WHERE PULVERIZATION OCCURRED AS YOU LOONS SPOUT " YADA YADA YADA.

Isn't your time up here Gam? Haven't you toiled enough at you silly ridiculous game of bullshit?

Hombre
Gamolon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?

Eyes roll

- office chairs, desks
- laptops
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- HVAC equipment
- wastebaskets
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- asbestos insulation
- pots, plants, soil

You mean like the stuff reported in this article? 50,000 personal items they found while sifting through in the debris? Human remains? The reported clumps of steel and CONCRETE?
http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/2002/may/freshkills/index.html

All the papers shown in many of the photos?

This article even reports a grenade being found. Not to mention 10,000 personal items.
http://www.epa.gov/region02/demolition/casestud.htm

What about this article saying 54,000 personal items were recovered. Over 4,000 human remains. 4,000 photographs. Over $78,000 in currency. Over 1,300 vehicles.
http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:zOp1k4KizsoJ:www.nysm.nysed.gov/exhibits/longterm/documents/recovery.pdf+items+found+wtc+debris&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=13&gl=us

Look at these photos. Some of the captions say that furniture and other stuff was found compressed between floors. It even shows LEGIBLE print on some of the paper scraps?!
http://www.amny.com/entertainment/news/am-wtcrelics-pg2006,0,6613706.photogallery?index=33

Yet you want to play the total pulverization game. Go figure. I'll ask again since you seem to keep avoiding the question. How did "total pulverization" occur that dustified concrete, but didn't pulverize the items found above? The sad thing is that this proves your claim of explosives pulverizing everything to be wrong. So go back through your list and get rid of everything that would constitute "personal items". You can also cross out furniture as they found that also.
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sED9Scnu_DA&feature=related

Get a grip Gam before you lose it!

Hombre
aAzzAa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You're just SOOOOO much smarter than the majority aAzzAa that you can pick out all the details supporting the conspiracy, yet you can't even explain contradictions in the evidence you provide.

STFU. Fuck the total pulvirization details. Fuck your "care to explain and ball's in your court". I won't bother asking you to go and watch any of the video links I just sent in, where the case against the global elite is presented with clarity. I won't ask you becuase I know you won't have the decency to listen with an open mind. You only come here to talk about Chris's concrete core, pick every little detail. I say fuck you, your stupidty for wanting to poke around at little specs, and best of luck from now on.
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gam,

I want you to explain this video. It's been posted by someone who, like myself, is interested in the truth. Notice the reporter named Dan change his story as he cuts Jennings off. He first said that it looked as if it had been demoed then all of a sudden changes his mind.

Also explain that large white object that to me " LOOKS LIKE CONCRETE " fall into the core area.

Lot's of these showing now, one pulled after I viewed it once. Just once.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwOCVm5rnBQ&feature=related

Take you time now.

Hombre
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 362, 363, 364 ... 549, 550, 551  Next
Page 363 of 551

Jump to: