FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 Audio: Twin Towers Built for Demo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 439, 440, 441  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
rustyh



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Location: A Wonderful World

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aAzzAa wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


Aaaah, now I get it. When the floors above gave way, it turned them into a giant cheese grater, gnawing its way into all that was below it, munching each floor and laying it all to waste.

Mind you, saw some footage of some embassy in Africa that was bombed.
Amazing similarity to the mess one sees where the twin towers previously were.

Really, what does it matter if there was a concrete core or not? The collapse looks plain unnatural. But you don't agree Gamo "care to explain, answer me this, the balls in your court" lon?


This picture im talking about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
krammer



Joined: 22 Jun 2006
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
aAzzAa wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


Aaaah, now I get it. When the floors above gave way, it turned them into a giant cheese grater, gnawing its way into all that was below it, munching each floor and laying it all to waste.

Mind you, saw some footage of some embassy in Africa that was bombed.
Amazing similarity to the mess one sees where the twin towers previously were.

Really, what does it matter if there was a concrete core or not? The collapse looks plain unnatural. But you don't agree Gamo "care to explain, answer me this, the balls in your court" lon?


This picture im talking about.


Is it the fact that the ambulance is not crushed?? Or am I missing something else?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rustyh



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Location: A Wonderful World

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy
Spot on krammer.
110 stories have collapsed and it has dust on it!
No severe dents or scratches, and even the windscreen isnt broke.
Seems weird unless someone has a logical reason for this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carcdr



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Pulverized concrete does not make sense that early,


Correct. But, we see voluminous dust trails, nevertheless.


So you agree that it doesn't make sense.


Quote:
For the third time. You just admitted that pulverized concrete that early in the collapse does not make sense.


Apparently, English is not your first language.

Ask someone to explain to you the subtleties of the usage of words like "but" and "nevertheless".
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carcdr



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:

Do you honestly believe that the panels falling that distance and/or having all the other debris would not dislodge the plaster?


Not in mid-air.

Clearly, the falling panels were not crushed before they fell. We can clearly see that they maintained their shape as they fell.

The panels were not crushed, they simply fell. Since the panels were not crushed, one should not assume that the gypsum/wallboard/etc close to the panels was crushed, either.

(This doesn't discount the possibility that the panels and gypsum/wallboard/etc was crushed when it finally hit the ground).

So, if the panels and the nearby wallboard was not crushed, what caused the dust? Dust that trailed the panels all of the way down. Dust trails that did not taper off as the panels fell.

Quote:

Stand a large piece of flat cardboard on end and hold it upright. Blow some baby powder on the right side of that cardboard panel and push the top part of the cardboard to the left while the cloud of baby powder is in the air. What happens? Does the powder get "sucked" in the direction the board fell?


OK. Now re-try this experiment about 80 stories above the ground. Does the trail of baby powder follow the cardboard all the way to the ground? Does the trail die out part-way down or does it billow at the same intensity / density all the way to the ground?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carcdr



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


Uh, what is your point?

Are you being held prisoner? Is someone coercing you to argue these points against your will and are you using this photo as a subtle signal of your resistance?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carcdr



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rustyh wrote:
Very Happy
Spot on krammer.
110 stories have collapsed and it has dust on it!
No severe dents or scratches, and even the windscreen isnt broke.
Seems weird unless someone has a logical reason for this.


The logic is quite clear.

911 was a day of extreme coincidences. The one day that all of the long-shots paid off. The day that the 0.00000000001 probable events just happened to have happened.

What we see in the photo is clearly not an ambulance.

It is a pile of debris that just happened to fall and coagulate in such a way as to reflect incident light back to the camera that made it appear to be an ambulance. If the photographer had been standing one foot to the right or to the left, the apparition would have been ruined and we would have seen this pile of debris only as a pile of debris that it really was.

In fact, this particular pile of debris - coincidentally - happened to contain the super-highly compressed contents of all of the insides of the tower. And this is why nothing of substance can be seen anywhere else in this photo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
carcdr



Joined: 05 Jul 2007
Posts: 355

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:


- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Christophera



Joined: 06 Aug 2006
Posts: 1851
Location: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:


- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil


OMG! gamy will try anything to obsufucate. Here, gamer, go argue with this guy.

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse%20update/Engine-7.htm

_________________
"If you always do what you've always done you'll always get what you've always got"

Info specific to WTC 1 via the documentary, "The Engineering and Construction of the Twin Towers". WTC 2 had differences in its concrete core.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:


- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil


You still haven't answered my question. How can you claim "TOTAL PULVERIZATION" when there is PAPER all over the place? How did paper survive, but nothing else did?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:

carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Pulverized concrete does not make sense that early,


Correct. But, we see voluminous dust trails, nevertheless.


So you agree that it doesn't make sense.


Quote:
For the third time. You just admitted that pulverized concrete that early in the collapse does not make sense.


Apparently, English is not your first language.

Ask someone to explain to you the subtleties of the usage of words like "but" and "nevertheless".


Ah yes. When you can't argue the point, turn to the old "bad grammar" argument.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rustyh



Joined: 17 Sep 2006
Posts: 457
Location: A Wonderful World

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
No one has really answered my question either.
How come the ambulance survived any great damage? Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Hombre



Joined: 07 Jan 2008
Posts: 967

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are proving why 9-11 truth has so many detractors/distractions. Don't argue with this FOOL he knows damn good and well what happened on 9-11 just like the rest of the clowns who support the official story do. Some are getting desperate due to the number of new people speaking out and asking questions about that day.

Gam can't be dumb enough to believe that 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled this off, directed by a CIA asset from a cave, no less, 10,000 miles away. It's insane to argue let alone believe as fact. Leave him to his/her own devices.

Here's a guy who claims they were built to demolish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W87ccF9iU8&feature=related

Hombre
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
aAzzAa



Joined: 03 Sep 2007
Posts: 1140

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
You guys are proving why 9-11 truth has so many detractors/distractions. Don't argue with this FOOL he knows damn good and well what happened on 9-11 just like the rest of the clowns who support the official story do. Some are getting desperate due to the number of new people speaking out and asking questions about that day.

Gam can't be dumb enough to believe that 19 Arabs with box cutters pulled this off, directed by a CIA asset from a cave, no less, 10,000 miles away. It's insane to argue let alone believe as fact. Leave him to his/her own devices.

Here's a guy who claims they were built to demolish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0W87ccF9iU8&feature=related

Hombre



I've definately seen and read enough now to know that anyone who supports the official take on 9/11 seriously want their heads tested. It's very offensive indeed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gamolon



Joined: 26 Sep 2007
Posts: 1408

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Christophera wrote:
carcdr wrote:
Gamolon wrote:
Total pulverization huh?



If that is true, please tell me how the PAPER in that photo survived and yet concrete did not.

Let me guess. Planted evidence right?

Eyes roll


A quick inventory follows. Show me evidence of, say 25%-50% of these items:


- porcelain toilets, sinks, urinals
- boardroom tables, boardroom chairs
- office chairs, desks
- computer CRT monitors (circa 2001), computer towers, computer keyboards, computer mice
- keyboard cables, printer cables, usb cables
- laptops
- filing cabinets, filed paper, file hangers, file folders
- checkbooks, authorization stamps
- business cards
- telephones, pbx's
- cabling
- elevators, elevator cables, elevator counter-weights
- HVAC equipment
- blotters, in/out trays, daytimers
- leather briefcases, synthetic briefcases
- copiers, printers, fax machines, scanners, toner cartridges, inkjet cartridges, printer stands
- storeroom supplies - pads of paper, pens, pencils, erasers, whiteout, staples, paper clips, 3-ring binders, post-it notes, letter openers, sheafs of paper, boxes of sheafs of paper
- staplers, 3-hole punches, cirlox machines, tape dispensers
- carpets, flooring, ceiling tiles, hanging ceiling supports
- wastebaskets
- light switches, thermostats
- hardcover books, paperback books, magazines, shelving
- cd's, tapes, backup tapes, disk units
- doors, doorknobs, coded entry systems, card swipe systems
- calendars, framed photos, framed art, sculptures
- window blinds
- light fixtures, lamps
- cleaning room supplies - mops, brooms, vacuum cleaners, carpet cleaners, floor polishers, pails, sponges, towels, soap, toilet plungers, tools
- batteries
- calculators
- fridges, microwaves
- power bars
- receptionists' desks
- window glass
- cubicle walls, cubicle desks, cubicle shelving
- stairs, walls, firedoors, exit signs, handrails, screws
- asbestos insulation
- clothing, belts, shoes, hats, watches, jewelry
- pots, plants, soil


OMG! gamy will try anything to obsufucate. Here, gamer, go argue with this guy.

http://www.plaguepuppy.net/public_html/collapse%20update/Engine-7.htm


How did he miss all the papers lying around when describing the debris pile? The photos clearly show papers everywhere.

Why don't YOU go ask him how he missed that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 289, 290, 291 ... 439, 440, 441  Next
Page 290 of 441

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.