FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Country or Company?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Robert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Ok, I had to look up kestrel - I was picturing a blimp!

Very Happy
Jerry you're a sweet man, there's a whole earth of sweet simplicity out there.Kestrels and mice below , lucky or unlucky.

disillusionment factor .............yep,disillusioned we stand,but joyful for our blathering,cup of coffee or beautiful earth.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Oz, Hawkwind -

You guys kick Buhtz! Wink

Or is it pronounced 'boots'?

It's pronounced 'beauts' as in beautiful.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
All I can say, from whichever angle I approach it, Contract Law always seems to be the guardian stationed at the gates of truth.

Well, I'll stop throwing the term 'Strawman' around like an ignoramus. Is this 'contract' we're involved in kind of like a DBA, or 'ficticious business name'? Like USA Inc., 'doing business as' JERRY FLETCHER? (As opposed to jerry fletcher, who does very little business.)

Or is this a different concept entirely?

Yes, it is effectively you 'business name. This is how it has been explained to me. Think of all the types of laws being represented by a building of 5 floors.

5th Floor ________ Political Law

4th Floor ________ Statutory Law Courts

3rd Floor ________ Common Law Contract Constitution

2nd Floor ________ Commercial Law Interaction amongst people

1st Floor ________ Natural Law

Now my understanding goes along the following lines. In a nutshell, the living-soul people interact on the 2nd floor in there private capacity, while the person (the capitalised version of the name given to us by our parents) has laws made for them on the 4th floor and is a vehicle through which we are able to do commerce in the public. The UCC or it's equivalent in other places around the world, when put in place correctly, helps link the two in a manner whereby one living-soul becomes the creditor/controller of the 'strawman', rather than the debtor/trustee for it.

Strawman has become a very confusing term whereby one imagines something physical. But it is not. Think of it as a piece of paper. Well actually what it is is a trust. It is not the living-soul, however via our contracts, beginning at birth, be it via all the licenses and registrations that WE APPLY FOR (because we have known no better), we take on the persona of the 'Strawman' or piece of paper, and say yep, that's me.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Jokes aside, I found this sentence nothing short of chilling:

From there, as far as Mr. Buhtz could figure out, it is very possible that the application ended up either on file somewhere in Puerto Rico or at the headquarters of the International Monetary Fund or the IMF in Switzerland.

It is, but we've all read stories about how the international banksters are the ones really controlling the governments around the world. This is why, they are the creditors. They hold the contracts which hand over our bodies/labour to them in order to pay off the debt. Thus they are able to dictate how they wish their cattle, err persons, to be treated.

Thus, when we take back that control via our filing of our Security Interests, we then become the creditor for the 'Strawman'.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
It does seem in order to decide where my country 'stands' with me, it's important to realize where I stand within my country. It completely blows my mind to think that my productivity potential was estimated at the time of my birth, and a loan was taken out against my lifelong labor. I'm not infuriated as much as completely flabbergasted. This shines additional light on the nefarious advances made during the Wilson and Roosevelt administrations - the Fed, the Glass bill, the Tax act, and the codification of the UCC code. What I always found interesting, is that all the early revisions of the UCC involved the contracts of marriage, and who ultimately is 'responsible' for the child of a married couple. I always thought it was to shield the robber barons from alimony and paternity suits, but now I'm beginning to think a little differently.

It is a bit of an eye opener when you start to look at what is really going on. As I mentioned in an earlier post, I've been looking into it for only about 12 mths now and have only scratched the surface. I have over 100 audio files from the likes of Barton Buhtz, Jack Smith, Victoria Joy and Winston Shrout whose research I draw on and listen/re-listen regularly to fully understand what they are saying.

This is how I would summerise my understanding as it now stands:

1) Money of substance (fully backed by gold) no longer exists and has been slowly withrawn from all currencies from the 1930s.
    2) Common Law only exists when we have money of substance.
    3) As we no longer have money of substance we are under bankcruptcy wherby the money is created via bonds which are backed by our labour, statutes, etc. Nothing can ever now be truly 'paid' for as you never exchange something of equal value.
    4) When under bankruptcy the law is admiralty/maritime and everthing revolves around paying off the debt.
    5) Everything in admiralty/maritime is backward and colourable. That is why truth is irrelevant in courts, it's logic they're interested in.
    6) When one uses a FRD (Federal Reserve Note) one in fact increase the debt as in order to create the note it had to be borrowed. Nothing 'paid' for using FRNs can ever be closed and settled. That's right, all fines are still open. That is why when governments bring in '3 strikes and you're out' statutes, they could effectively get us all. (But that would be too obvious). The only thing we can do now is to discharge a 'purported' debt via the use of our exemption account.
    7) The exemption account is the Cestui que Trust which was set up after the 'strawman' was created by the government.

So how's that for starters Jerry. Along with the doc/link I emailed you, it should keep you busy for a while, if not confused. Confused
kawazu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ozregeneration wrote:
Yes, it is effectively you 'business name. This is how it has been explained to me. Think of all the types of laws being represented by a building of 5 floors.

5th Floor ________ Political Law

4th Floor ________ Statutory Law Courts

3rd Floor ________ Common Law Contract Constitution

2nd Floor ________ Commercial Law Interaction amongst people

1st Floor ________ Natural Law

Now my understanding goes along the following lines. In a nutshell, the living-soul people interact on the 2nd floor in there private capacity, while the person (the capitalised version of the name given to us by our parents) has laws made for them on the 4th floor and is a vehicle through which we are able to do commerce in the public. The UCC or it's equivalent in other places around the world, when put in place correctly, helps link the two in a manner whereby one living-soul becomes the creditor/controller of the 'strawman', rather than the debtor/trustee for it.

Strawman has become a very confusing term whereby one imagines something physical. But it is not. Think of it as a piece of paper. Well actually what it is is a trust. It is not the living-soul, however via our contracts, beginning at birth, be it via all the licenses and registrations that WE APPLY FOR (because we have known no better), we take on the persona of the 'Strawman' or piece of paper, and say yep, that's me.
Thanks Oz,you got me interested,ive never really heard much of the stuff you been talking about.I understand money is really actually worthless and the bankers pretty much own everything,but this is going even deeper.The Elites truly do see the masses in general as little more than cattle because they actually do own us,is that basically it?Im going to attempt to make the time to investigate the application for birth certificate business and the other stuff you mentioned because ive never heard of that before.
Robert

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't origin of money its ability to hide the method the warriors gained their booty?
The rulers encouraged the soldiers to go and conquer somewhere,have some brutal fun away from the family,bit of rape,bit of pillaging and be paid coins for what they brought back.Those coins barely raised an eyebrow in the cornershop.

Don't we even today we find money dirty?It is shame not germs....

So wasn't money of substance a trifle nasty even before we got bankrupt?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Constitutional Stuff Reply with quote

hawkwind wrote:
The trick is to identify what parts of being a "person" that you have been obligated to and professing that it was your understanding that you are part of "We the people", not a “person” or citizen. Sounds simple but its not.

Would that be what Barton calls 'The Redemption Process'? (Sounds so Marley!)

If one were to go through this process and become the creditor / controller of their strawman, or ficticious business entity, would the rights and freedoms 'guaranteed' to the 'person' still apply?

Does the Constitution even apply to people or just persons?

Was the Constitution a scam since day 1?

P.S. Thanks Oz. That chart rules.
heiho1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Dual citizenship -> how does a freeman become a slave? Reply with quote

If anyone wants to understand how the 14th Amendment relates to citizenship and "inalienable Rights", the best book I can recommend on this subject is

IDENTITY FRAUD

This book outlines the changes in the statutory code which took place after the Civil War during the "reconstruction" period where the governments of the Southern States were essentially dismantled and rebuilt according to the requirements of the Northern States. The book includes the full text of all court cases which it cites as well as the Statutes at Large upon which the court cases depend. What is crystal clear from the court cases and the Statutes at Large is that a 14th Amendment citizen is *not* the same thing as a State Citizen. This distinction is critical to being able to understand the relevance of the withering of the common law within these United States. I have yet to find anything which refutes this book's information and have recently found some direct validation of its claims.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Re: Constitutional Stuff Reply with quote

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
If one were to go through this process and become the creditor / controller of their strawman, or ficticious business entity, would the rights and freedoms 'guaranteed' to the 'person' still apply?

Persons have rights and privileges given to them by the government, people have God given rights.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Does the Constitution even apply to people or just persons?

My understanding is that the Constitution is about a debt reorganisation and as heiho1 is making reference to, is for the 14th Amendment Citizens not the people. Also as far as the negros being able to be free, they were simple having a change of owner, i.e. from the landholder to the government. Byron & Cindy Beers has done research in this area and speak of the difference between a freeman and a free man. One is still a slave, the other is not.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
Was the Constitution a scam since day 1?

Ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

Look Jerry, I think seeing it as a scam is the first reaction we all have when we start to delve into this web of colourable truths, and smoke and mirrors. But I believe that over the years it has been documented what they have been doing. But we haven't had eyes to see. It's just that as we become less and less inclined to make decisions and choices, we have handed all our power over to governments and their representatives rather than seeking out the answers ourselves. But it's not too late to regain this power, which is what I am attempting to do for myself.

Jerry Fletcher wrote:
P.S. Thanks Oz. That chart rules.

Remember, it's only a chart of my truth, yours maybe different. Wink
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Robert wrote:
Isn't origin of money its ability to hide the method the warriors gained their booty?
The rulers encouraged the soldiers to go and conquer somewhere,have some brutal fun away from the family,bit of rape,bit of pillaging and be paid coins for what they brought back.Those coins barely raised an eyebrow in the cornershop.

Don't we even today we find money dirty?It is shame not germs....

So wasn't money of substance a trifle nasty even before we got bankrupt?

I guess one could view it that way. Much like in Iraq today I suppose...
Robert

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ozregeneration
As i was writing my previous post,i wondered about the symbolic nature of the Gold Standard.Perhaps when humankind stops tarnishing it with its lies,it will be a true standard.
Naturally it can't be dirtied or corroded,i believe.
Your excellent posts show to me the recent depth of the filth....
Robert
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: The 'strawman' seen as a Tennis Ball. Reply with quote

For those wishing to learn some more about the 'strawman' and what it represents there is a good audio where Jack Smith, at one of his Monday night evenings, represents it as a Tennis Ball that needs to be hit over the net (addressed) via counterclaims. He talks about it using some examples.

The audio begins with a movie review of 'War of the Worlds' (Jack believes that the movies produced are showing us what is really going on around us. He makes valid links with his reviews and can make understanding of the process a little easier to understand. I'm of the belief that whilst he makes some valid points, our beliefs, no matter what they are, will be mirrored in the movies. Look at how many interpretations there are for the Matrix for example) and then starts his Tennis Ball example from about 37:50. The whole audio goes for about 2hrs and is about 14Mb. I've also got a transcript of this session. If anyone would like a copy of this or anything else related to it, then give me a quick email or PM telling me what types of info you are after.
Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:44 am    Post subject: The Remedy, and how it came about. Reply with quote

The following is part of a transcript of a recent radio discussion on 'Truth Radio' between Barton Buhtz and Pastor Massod.

I apologise for the length but I wanted to allow the complete picture to be presented.

Barton In the years after the founding of the United States of America and by the way if you will look at the constitution in the original documents you will find that the “u” on “united” is NOT capitalized. In other words when they got together it was the states of America United but in the founding and the early days Thomas Jefferson noted that there were two of the most prominent and used documents in colonist homes, a copy of the constitution and bill of rights and a well read copy of the Bible. The families of the new republic knew that the constitution was a limitation on the Federal government and that the final authority UNDER GOD rested with them. However around the time of the war between the United States Federal and the southern states of the American union certain leaders in the seat of government were busy putting together a plan that would increase the Federal jurisdiction and Federal control over the states of the Union.

They determined that this plan for themselves was necessary because the united States had no subjects and controlled only the land seated to it from the States under the constitution. In other words the District of Columbia, which was only 10 miles square and such lands in the various states was deemed necessary for forts, magazines, arsenals and so on. Between the 1860’s and the early nineteen hundreds banking and taxing mechanisms were being modified through cunning Federal legislation. Individuals closely associated with the powers in England and with International banking had gained great influence on the legislation being passed in the congress. Of course that legislation did not apply to the states or to the inhabitants of the state but making that distinction apparent was deemed to be not a necessary duty of the legislature. It was the responsibility of “WE THE PEOPLE” to understand their relationship to the Federal government and the laws that were being passed by the legislature.

Now this distinction between the United States and the States was being taught in the homes and in the schools and in the churches. The early Admiralty courts did not interpret the legislation that is “stare decisis” as broadly at that time because the people knew under the constitution when the courts were the final authority and were overstepping their jurisdiction. The people were in control because THEY were the ones with the final authority and were they stood under the founding constitution in relationship to the Federal government in the District of Columbia.

Now in 1913 the United States added numerous private laws, which facilitated the increase of control of subjects and property for the United States. The 14th amendment provided for a new class of citizens, UNITED STATES Citizens, a class that had not been formerly recognized. Until the 14th amendment in 1868 there were no PERSONS born or naturalized in the United States. They had all been born or naturalized in one of the several states. United States Citizenship was a result of State citizenship. After the civil war a new class was recognized and was the beginning of the “Democracy’ now situated in the District of Columbia.

The American people in the republic cited in the several states could elect to benefit one of these United States Citizens by choice. The new class of citizen was given the right to vote in the democracy between 1870 by the 15th amendment. All that was required was an application. Benefits were offered and this new citizenship with the benefits came duties and responsibilities that were totally regulated by the legislature for the District of Columbia. Personal presidential adviser Edward Mandell House is attributed with giving a very detailed outline of the plans to be implanted to ultimately enslave the American people.

The thirteenth amendment in 1865 opened the way for the people to volunteer into slavery to accept the benefits offered by the United States. Whether House actually spoke the words or not is really irrelevant because the scenario detailed in the statement attributed to Mr. House has clearly been implemented. Central banking control for the United States was legislated with the Federal Reserve Act in 1913 and by the way when that was passed on Capitol Hill there was practically nobody there.

The ability to decrease the currency in circulation through taxation was also legislated with the sixteenth amendment in 1913. Now we can get into long arguments regarding whether or not that is an actual amendment to the constitution that was approved by all the States and we have documents that show it never was but the courts are supporting it. Support for the presumption that the American people had volunteered to participate in the United States “democracy’ was legislated with the 17th amendment in 1913.

The path provided for the control of the courts and came with the creation of the American BAR association also in 1913. In 1917 the United States Legislature passed the “trading with the enemy Act” and the emergency war powers Act opening the doors for the United States to suspend limitations otherwise mandated in the constitution. Even in times of peace every contrived and created social, political or financial emergency created sufficient authority for the officers of the United States to overstep peacetime powers and implement volumes of “law” that would increase the coffers of the United States. There is a continuous declared emergency in the United States and it states by executive order BUT it only applies to the UNITED STATES subjects.

In the 1920’s the States accelerated the push for mothers to register their babies. Life was good and people WERE NOT paying attention to what was happening in government and then the stock market crashed and those that were on the outside never received any warning to take their money out of the market before they lost everything. In the 1930’s Federal legislation provided for legislation of babies through “Applications for Certificates of Live Birth”. Some implied that this was so government workers could get maternity leave with pay. The States pushed for registration of cars through “Applications for Certificates of Title” and for registration of land through “Applications for Deeds of Trust”. We forget that the original Land Patent Titles that were presented to private enterprise and private Individuals had no prior and superior claim.

Constructive Trusts were secretly created as each of the ignorant public stepped into the United States Democracy thereby committing themselves as surety for the UNITED STATES. The great depression conveniently supplied the diversion to keep the people’s attention off what the government was doing. The social security program initiated in 1913 was implemented along with numerous other United States programs offering benefits while inviting the American people to VOLUNTEER to be the SURETY for the United States new registered property and adhesion contracts to the newly created status as UNITED STATES Citizens and subjects. The Federal plan was well on its way by 1933. Massive registration of property enacted through United States Agency including each State as a sub division assuring that the United States and it’s officers would get rich beyond their wildest expectations as predicted by Mandell House, a close confidant to the president.

And other administrative leaders at that time. All this was done by not disclosing the material fact that each application for registration WAS ACTUALLY FRAUD! That Fraud alone was a sufficient reason to charge all the United States officers with Treason UNLESS a remedy could be supplied to the people to recoup their property and collect for any damages that they suffered for the fraud.

[Break]

Barton Ok well just before the break I mentioned the fact that there is a remedy. Now what’s interesting here is that the remedy has been very carefully camouflaged so if such a remedy were available and it were obscured to the point where people may not clearly see it or choose it or fail to see it and take advantage of it. No charge of fraud could be sustained even in a common law court. The United States only needed to provide the remedy, they didn’t tell you how, It was not required to explain it or even tell the people where the remedy could be found. The attorneys didn’t even have to be taught about the remedy. That gave them plausible deniability when the people struggled to understand the new laws and so consequently when you talk to an attorney and you start talking about remedy. You will get a run around robin hoods barn because they really don’t really understand the true remedy. The legislators did not have the need to give intricate details of the law or explain the bills with regard to what they were passing. That gave the plausibility denial. If the people failed to use their remedy the United Stated came out the winner every time. I might point out something here. There has been some major legislation passed in the last few years in which it was presented to congress and they didn’t even read it.

Pastor M. That was true with the Patriot Act and they didn’t bother to read it.

Barton And the publicly acknowledged that.

Pastor M. Can you imagine that Barton that I ask you I give you power of attorney over all my affairs and property and I say, “Ok Barton I am going away for a month and here’s full power of attorney” And I come back and there’s new people living in the house, all my furniture is gone and the bank accounts are empty and I say, “Bart what did you do?” and you say, “I don’t know These people showed up and took everything, I don’t know”.

Barton Yeah and they don’t have to answer to you. You see if people DID DISCOVER THE REMEDY however the United States would have to Honour it and release the registered property back to the people BUT only if the people knew they had a remedy and ONLY if they requested it in the proper manner and therefore was devised a MASTER PLAN. With plausible deniability even when the people knew they had a remedy and pursued it, the attorneys, the judges, the legislators acted like they didn’t understand the people’s claims.

Public schools were required to teach Civics, government and history classes out of approved politically correct text books also assuring that the people would not find the remedy for many years, IF EVER! Passing new State and Federal laws that appeared to subject the people to rules and regulations added another level of protection against the people finding their remedy. Again I reminder you back at the beginning you introduced this with a reminder that the constitution was not a limitation on the people it was a limitation on government. All these laws that are being passed everyday that are taking more and more away from Americans under the constitution are not laws that are constitutional, they are a VIOLATION of the constitution. Through carefully controlled propaganda however the public media was guided to report politically correct those substantially distorted news day after day until even few people could think there was a remedy available to them.

The people could be separated from their money and their assets and their time to pursue the remedy long enough for the solutions to be lost in the pages of millions of books in libraries across the country.
A growing multitude began to realize that there was and still is something very wrong with all the conflicts and the laws as well as the “facts” taught in the schools but how can the American people be free yet subject to sovereign governments whims at the same time? Who would ever have thought the people would be resourceful enough to actually find the remedy? BUT WE DID!

In 1933 the United States put its insurance policy into place with House Joint Resolution 192 and recorded it in the congressional record. The resolution was not required to be promulgated in the federal register. An Executive order was issued on April 5th, 1933 with the co-operation of the several states governors paved the way for the removal of Gold backing in the United States.

Representative Lewis T. McFadden brought the formal charges May 23rd, 1933 on the floor of the house against the board of governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, the comptroller of the currency and the secretary of the United States treasury, look in the congressional record May 23rd, 1933 pages 405 through 4058. HJR-192 passed on June 3rd, 1933 and Mr. McFadden Stated for the record on June 10th, 1933, “Mr Chairman we have in this country one of the most corrupt institutions the world has ever known. I refer to the Federal Reserve Board and the Federal Reserve Banks”

However HJR-192 became the insurance policy that protects the legislator from conviction for fraud and treason against the American people. It also protects the American people from damages caused by the actions of the officers of the United States corporate. Basically HJR-192 provided that “the one who held the gold PAID the bills”
. It removed the requirement that the United States subjects and employees had to pay their debts with Gold. It actually prohibited the inclusion of a clause in all subsequent contracts that would require payment in Gold. It also cancelled the clause in EVERY contract written prior to June 5th, 1933 that requires an obligation to be paid in gold retroactively. It provided that the United States subjects could use ANY type of coin and currency to discharge a public debt as long as it was in use in the normal course of business in the United States

So for the first time this nation has NO SET TANGIBLE STANDARD for its medium of exchange. An asset or possession now could be accepted for value in the currency agreed upon. For a time United States notes were a currency used to discharge debts but later the Federal Reserve and the United States provided a new medium of exchange through paper notes and debt instruments that could be passed onto a debtor’s creditors to discharge the debtor’s debts. The same currency and procedure was made available to those that properly established their status as a secured party, implemented the carefully instructed process and used to discharge public claims of debts.

Just as a quick aside if you have in your pocket or in your wallet or in your purse a Federal Reserve note. I’d like you to take it out and take a look at it because on it there is a statement that basically says.. ah I don’t have it in my pocket right at the moment!

Pastor M. It says, “This note is legal tender for all debts public and private”

Barton There you go! The note first of all is just that, it’s a promissory note and for what all debts. What you hold in your hand in a Federal Reserve Note is a debt instrument. Now if you have in your possession United States minted Silver Dollars do you realize that you have in your hands, if you have in your hands even one United States minted silver dollar you have value that is more than ten million Federal Reserve notes.

Take a 8 and a half by 11 sheet of paper, turn it the long ways and draw a line down the centre a vertical line and a horizontal line and put a zero right in the centre and you will note that everything to the left of that line is zero and everything to the right of it is positive. Now if you have in your hands a Federal Reserve Note and it has a 20 in each corner all you have is an instrument of debt that says 20 on it but if you have in your hands a United states minted silver dollar you can make a mark on that to the right of the zero and everything to the right of the zero is going to be greater than to the left of the zero.

Now is it not rather interesting that in the 7th Amendment to the bill of rights under the constitution that they said these words in suits at common law were the value and controversy shall exceed 20 dollars. Now when that was written 20 dollars was in gold or silver. I happen to have a ten dollar gold piece that is of the highest value in the recognition in the United States under the CFR, under the code of federal regulations part 203. I am sorry I am having a little bit of a senior moment here!

[Break]

Barton .... I did want to finish up something before we go on and that has to do with WHY our founding fathers in the bill of rights set the threshold at $20 dollars.

Pastor M. That sounds very interesting! Go ahead give us the reason
Barton A number of constitutionalists and those in rather important places who have studied history and I didn’t find ANYBODY who could give me the answer until I of all things met a professor of Hebrew who pointed out to me that every Hebrew word has a value or you can place a value on and it has a Hebrew word that is related to that value and DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE NUMBER 20 IS IN HEBREW IN VALUE?

Pastor M.No what is it!

Barton REDEMPTION!

Pastor M. Isn’t that interesting!

Barton It is rather interesting then that they chose 20 as the threshold. So twenty becomes REDEMPTION and that’s why when we are dealing with people and establishing a silver surety bond we go with twenty one United States silver dollars because that exceeds the twenty which means that in any controversy they immediately must be guaranteed a right of trial by jury and that doesn’t mean jury trial but trial by jury and that NO FACT tried by a jury would be otherwise re-examined in ANY court of the United States and according to the rules of the common law.

Very interesting! Now to continue on, in the 1950’s the Uniform Commercial code worked its way through the state legislators as a means of unifying the generally accepted procedure for handling the new legal system of dealing with commercial fictions as though they were real. This is the chain of common law. Security instruments, we place substance as collateral for debts.

Security instruments could be supported by presumptive contracts. Debt instruments with collateral and accommodating parties could be used instead of money. Precious back metal money and the need for such money were disappearing. A uniform system of law had to be put into place to allow the courts to UPHOLD the security instruments that depended upon commercial fictions as a basis for compelling payment or performance. This was accomplished with various legislative Acts and Executive orders by the mid 1960’s.

The commercial code is merely a codification of accepted and required legislative procedures that ALL engaged in commercial activities must follow. The basic principles of commerce had been settled thousands of years ago but were refined and codified as commerce became more sophisticated over the years. So in the 1900’s the age-old principle of commerce shifted from substance to form and may I interject here something that we used just the other day and that was, suppose that I raise chickens and you have cows that you milked and I came to you and offered you two dozen eggs a week and you offered me two gallons of milk a week and we shook hands on that. That’s substance that when we agreed to it each one is receiving substance as benefit. Presumption however now becomes a major part of the law without giving a degree of force presumption the new direction in enforcing commercial claims could not be supported in courts.

If the claimants has produced claims every time they tried to collect money or time from the people they would seldom be successful. The principles expressed in the code combines substantive commercial activities within the means of dealing with these same commercial activities. These principles work as well for those operating in good faith as they do for the deceivers.
The commercial rules do not draw a distinction NOR are they a respecter of PERSONS.

Those with political influence entice the people to REGISTER their assets with the United States and it’s subdivisions thus gaining control of the substance through the registration. The UNITED STATES became the HOLDER of the TITLES to most assets.

You see no longer will you find Land Patent Titles being recorded because that is a Title in allodium. The definition of property is the “interest” one holds in an asset. So consequently the best that YOU and I can do if we establish ourselves as a secured party is to deal with “VESTED INTEREST”. The asset is the principle; the property is the INTEREST in the principle. That is profits or interest made from the property of another belong to the owner of the assets.

Profits were made by the deceivers by PLEDGING THE REGSITERED PROPERTY in commerce markets but the profits do not belong to the deceivers. The profits belong to the true owners of the asset. That is always, WE THE PEOPLE!

The corporation only shows ownership of paper! Titles to assets!. The substance cannot appear in the fiction. If you want to watch the movie “Last Action Hero” and you will observe the confusion when they tried to mix substance and fiction. Sometimes the fiction is made to look very much like substance BUT fiction CAN NEVER become substance. That is an impossibility.

Stop giving the state what they claim in property and in registration taxes and see how long it is before the state will TAKE the substance and sell it to another who will agrees to participate in their deception. Well I’ll go one more! These profits or taxes from all the registered assets had to be put into TRUST that is CONSTRUCTIVE for the benefit of the owners. If the profits were put into the general profits of the United States and not separate trusts for the owners the scheme would represent fraud. The profits for each owner could be called legal. If an owner failed to use this available remedy that is fictional credits held in a constructive trust account/fund or financial ledger took benefits from the profits it would not be the fault of the deceivers. You see where we’re going with this? If the owner failed to learn the law that would open the door to this remedy it would NOT be the fault of the deceivers. The owner is responsible for knowing the law so that he can lawfully receive the profits from his assets. The laws are available for him to discharge the debts or charges brought against the public PERSON by the public sector, the United States however the United States does not have the gold. The United States is in receivership to the International bankers through the Federal Reserve and the KEEPER, the secured party representative THE SECRETARY OF THE TREASURY in the financial office of the United States pays the Bill from the TRUST account fund or financial ledger.

The definition of fund is money set aside to pay a debt. The fund is there to pay the public debt attributed to and backed by the United States subjects but ultimately paid back to the accommodating parties, the American people. The national debt owed to the primary owners of the registered assets or things, the American people as well as do other creditors.

So now you see the web has been laid out in kind of a like a net in order to capture all of the assets of the people by deception and be able to then USE the assets for we are blindfolded and kept from understanding the truth. We’ll be talking more about this on our next time together.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fascinating. Thanks again, Oz.

This really helps put the puzzle pieces of American history together. It also begins to explain the level of deception (or 'hidden' facts, or whatever) that we are born into and why so many adults resign themselves to suffer whatever treatement 'the system' decrees.

Also explains why they'd dump fluoride in the tap water! Wink

Is this how things have now been set up with the EU? When european babies are born, is there an application for certificate of live birth?

Does every nation with a central bank set up a strawman trust for it's citizens? Did other nations declare bankruptcy in 1933 as well?

Does anybody know of any examples of folks who have completed the redemption process without being jailed or harassed by the IRS or USA, Inc.?

Is one's only chance of 'getting away with it' by silently hitting the tennis ball back over the net and then keeping ones' mouth tightly shut?

I mean, if the "10 EASY STEPS TO SOVERIEGNTY REDEMPTION" were published (not that it's that easy, of course, but for the sake of argument), that would be a BIG problem for the Federal Reserve and USA, Inc., wouldn't it? Potentially even a bigger problem than a couple billion of Abe's 'greenbacks' or JFK's 'United States Notes' - and that didn't work out too well for those dudes.

Isn't this essentially the achilles heel of the international banking community? Have any redemption proponents mysteriously disappeared? Am I totally paranoid?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: