FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Why they wouldn't fly planes into the World Trade Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.911research.dsl.pipex.com/zubzubletter/

Hombre
mogur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, no planes, no clothes. The networks were carrying live video at the time of the south tower impact. If the perps are capable of faking many live channels, hundreds of videos, hundreds of photographs, and thousands of eye witnesses, then damn, I want to join their side, because they are either magical or so far advanced that they seem magical. If you witnessed no clothes, then that story applies. And you have a duty to say so. But if you didn't witness a lack of clothes, then the story doesn't apply, and trying to prove overwhelming evidence is false is simply a distraction from the true fakery. I have another story for you. The wizard of oz. Don't be fooled into giving him too much credit.
mogur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before anyone goes off on me, I made a mistake and thought the bottom of the first page was the end of this thread. My last comment is not in reference to anything said on this second page, but to the emperor's new clothes analogy.
moylan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, mogur. My feelings exactly.

By the way, Hombre: I checked your nice link. What's my response? Piece of crap. That's all.
stallion4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These no plane shills are fucking disgusting creatures.

Their bullshit about no planes at the wtc falls apart when this is put to them:

It's impossible and not logical whatsoever that the motherfuckers who did 9/11 would have risked using no planes for the simple fact that thousands spread out miles near the WTC could have photographed the South Tower explode without an airliner impacting it and could have uploaded it to the internet, shown it to others, etc., etc., and that would have destroyed the government's official story about a hijacked plane impacting the building. To this day, nearly 7 years after, not one such video has surfaced, and it would have been impossible for the 9/11 criminals to confiscate every potential video out of the thousands of potential photographers who had cameras pointed toward the burning north tower as the South Tower exploded.

My argument above destroys any notion that a plane did not hit the south tower. However, the no plane loons and shills refuse to admit this.

The motherfuckers who did 9/11 would never have taken the chance to not use a plane to impact the south tower. The operation would have been exposed within hours or even minutes of it happening.

Any questions?

mogur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now wait just a minute, if there were no planes, I would think there probably weren't any towers. Holograms, and the 50,000 visitors a day all had CIA backgrounds. Now we're getting somewhere. I'm starting to wonder now about the revolutionary war. Did anybody here witness that war? (McCain doesn't count.)
moylan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:27 am    Post subject: Moylan's Great No-Plane Challenge Reply with quote

Hey, folks, and welcome to this edition of Moylan's Great No-Plane Challenge.
We have a real humdinger for you in this edition, so step right up!

Your challenge is:

1. Identify an 'anomaly' in film footage or photo of the planes you deny, and give us your best guess on what it means.

2. Corroborate the anomaly from other angles. If you have used photographic evidence in 1., you must provide video footage where possible, and vice versa.

3. Last but not least, give us your best explanation as to the absence of this anomaly where it fails to appear.

That's your challenge, folks! Good luck!
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should the same video anomaly appear in more than one video?
moylan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we have the first victim of Moylan's Great No-Plane Challenge! Close, but no dice.

Anyone want to answer LC's question, for 50?
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not taking any challenge until I get my questions answered about why this type of challenge is even necessary. Once again: Why should the same anomaly appear in numerous fake videos from different angles?
moylan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question is why you assume any evidence is fake in advance of proving it. Or why one anomaly should make the evidence 'fake'. Or why it's legitimate to speculate about what compressed digital video 'really' shows, when the amount of information present in such footage compromises any such attempt.

Ok, here's a revision of the initial challenge. Produce a high-definition source video of the alleged anomaly. This 'whatzit' spotting activity using low-quality video sounds a little too much like Webfairy to me.

Why should the anomaly appear in more than one angle? A better question is why an anomaly appears at any angle at all.
ogrady

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give up, LC.

The TV would never show us fake footage or spread an untruth. After all the media isn't in control of all TV transmissions.
Planes CAN just glide through buildings while the building heals itself and have nothing even break off.
Planes can fly at 500 miles per hour at low altitude.
Plane videos often show wings disappearing and reappearing.
Planes can often take different flight paths to the same event.
Aluminum can easily pierce steel and concrete.
Plane crashes never leave identifiable wreckage than the FAA reconstructs.
A frame-by-frame of Naudet footage clearly shows an airplane.
Newton's 3rd law is a crock.
Despite evidence to the contrary (see Morgan Reynolds) thousands upon thousands of people saw planes melt into buildings.
Flights 11 and 77 were scheduled.
People died, therefore they must have been in planes.
People who think that exposing the fact that the mass media is the control arm of the government have serious mental problems.
Questioning what you were shown on TV is INSANE.

I give up and join the herd mind. Are you with me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18, 19, 20  Next
Page 3 of 20

Jump to: