FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Why they wouldn't fly planes into the World Trade Center
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Hombre

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tell ya what I'm a gonna do, a suggestion if you will. I believe the only people who truly saw a 767 Passenger jet were people watching on TV. People actually on the site saw something other than a " 767 Passenger jet " What it was is open to all forms of debate but I'm willing to bet the Farm that it wasn't a Passenger jet 767.

I remember exactly what I saw on TV that morning, the show I was watching and who was announcing. Mark Haynes of CNBC. That piece of footage has never been seen again and it never will because Haynes accurately called the collapse of the towers a deliberate act, I can almost quote him word for word when he said:" these towers just didn't " HAPPEN " to collapse, both in exactly the same manner, one after the other "

It's a piece of the puzzled everyone selling the official story refuses to discuss or even acknowledge because any examination of it would conclude that it was highly unlikely if not all but impossible.

It's way more far fetched to believe than NPT.( IMHO ) Two 110 story buildings collapse at about the exact speed in about exactly the same manner. Anyone who believes this is in desperate need of something.

Has anyone here seen any of the initial debris that fell from or was ejected from the first strike. Here take a close look:

Notice how it's not confined to an area of initial impact but rather wide spread and on all sides of the tower which would indicate that something exploded in the central area of the tower. I think debris from a plane slamming into the towers would have most likely been a bit more localized.

Secondly the impact hole I'll post a pic of it that lacks the Official stories selling point " FIRE " CHECK IT OUT:

Sure there's some fire but far from a raging inferno. I can post other pics that clearly show the fire spreading in a uniform manner just a few minutes before it collapsed. I wonder what they used to create such a scene. It's just odd as hell if you ask me.

Hombre
moylan

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre,

Do you accuse anyone who has the temerity to admit the existence of planes a defender of the official conspiracy theory? It's a logic leap if you ask me. Build a bridge before you dislocate something.
Hombre

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where in the hell do you guys come up with this shit? Say it slowly over and over again and again until it sinks in.

No 767 Pass Jets, No 767 Pass Jets. Why~~~~~~~~( NO WRECKAGE CONSISTENT WITH 767 PASS JET ) Planes YOU SAY if so again ( NO 767 PASS JET ) So what kind?

Oh please understand that being told of planes with no actual wreckage as evidence leaves unanswered questions: PARADE THAT WRECKAGE to sell it: They didn't because they can't it simply doesn't exist. Believe me, I'd find it!

Good day,

Hombre
Hugh Manatee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:54 am    Post subject: Planes-yes. Demolition-yes. Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Tell ya what I'm a gonna do, a suggestion if you will. I believe...

Based on what?
Quote:
... the only people who truly saw a 767 Passenger jet were people watching on TV. People actually on the site saw something other than a " 767 Passenger jet " What it was is open to all forms of debate but I'm willing to bet the Farm that it wasn't a Passenger jet 767.

Based on what?
Thousands of New Yorkers saw the second plane including many firemen.
Many many amateur videos corroborate this reality, not just a few network tv cameras.
Why are you ignoring that?

Quote:
I remember exactly what I saw on TV that morning, the show I was watching and who was announcing. Mark Haynes of CNBC. That piece of footage has never been seen again and it never will because Haynes accurately called the collapse of the towers a deliberate act, I can almost quote him word for word when he said:" these towers just didn't " HAPPEN " to collapse, both in exactly the same manner, one after the other "

Not relevant in the least to questioning the existence of crashed planes at all.
There were planes.

Quote:
It's a piece of the puzzled everyone selling the official story refuses to discuss or even acknowledge because any examination of it would conclude that it was highly unlikely if not all but impossible.

Not relevant in the least to questioning the existence of crashed planes at all.
There were planes.

Quote:
It's way more far fetched to believe than NPT.( IMHO ) Two 110 story buildings collapse at about the exact speed in about exactly the same manner. Anyone who believes this is in desperate need of something.

There were planes.
Quote:
Has anyone here seen any of the initial debris that fell from or was ejected from the first strike. Here take a close look:

This is a tiny area, maybe 50'x75' near a WTC tower which was over 200'x200' and the location is not identified.
Quote:

Notice how it's not confined to an area of initial impact but rather wide spread and on all sides of the tower which would indicate that something exploded in the central area of the tower. I think debris from a plane slamming into the towers would have most likely been a bit more localized.

A plane ripping through an office building at 400-500 mph with a massive fuel explosion around 800 feet (one-fifth of a mile) in the air would disperse debris in quite a widespread area as seems to be the case in the photo.

Quote:
Secondly the impact hole I'll post a pic of it that lacks the Official stories selling point " FIRE " CHECK IT OUT:

Again, the plane hit that AHEM plane-shaped hole at either 400+ or 500+ mph depending on which one and so the fires were at the OTHER end of the building and short-lived at that since most of the fuel burned up within 10 minutes leaving typical office fires.

Quote:
Sure there's some fire but far from a raging inferno. I can post other pics that clearly show the fire spreading in a uniform manner just a few minutes before it collapsed. I wonder what they used to create such a scene. It's just odd as hell if you ask me.

Hombre

The thermate metallurgical (from a 40lb. sample of previously-molten metal and steel beams) and dust (from EPA's own analysis and samples saved by New Yorkers) evidence has been found and matches the temperature-color of the molten metal pouring out of the WTC just before it was blown up from top-to-bottom to give the illusion of a 'pancake collapse.'

The best paper by an engineering professional describing just how the Twin Towers would've been destroyed in a four-stage demolition is by Gordon Ross and I found it at the website of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
http://www.ae911truth.org/

From the big list of technical papers-
http://www.ae911truth.org/techarts.php

The link goes to Ross' own site for his paper called
"How the Towers Were Blown Up"-
http://gordonssite.tripod.com/id2.html

Informative reading which integrates what was seen, found, and required for a controlled demolition of uniquely over-designed towers.

moylan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre, I've said this before, and I'll repeat it here. You cite the absence of identifiable plane parts as "evidence" that planes did not hit the towers. But what would be more surprising, given the high velocity at which the crashes occurred, would be to find actual, identifiable pieces of wreckage. High speed plane disasters simply do not happen that way. You can research specific examples if you like. Most plane crashes happen at lower speeds, during the takeoff or landing phases of flight. They are rarely deliberately flown into objects at full speed. In cases where planes have dropped from the sky due to engine failure or crashed into buildings (such as the apartment block crash in Amsterdam) exhibit an interesting characteristic: few, if any, identifiable pieces of wreckage. It's the same phenomenon in this case.
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh lord they turned into a liquid on impact and still ejected debris in all directions through 208' of building.

Stay away from State Fairs, you'll lose your shirt.

I have a question: What does a 767 Passenger jet cruising at 500 mph at 900 feet elevation sound like up close? Please do think before you answer.

Hombre
Hombre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last comment on this topic: moylan I can crucify you on the last post you made about speed crash vs slow crash but I won't I'll draw you a picture instead and then leave it alone.

They sold planes on TV and then in the streets as evidenced by this staged/rigged picture here:

You can't see this because you are not capable of critical thinking at a level that will allow your brain to accept what you really see. They count on this kind of thinking to sell the story.

Here is how they continue to cover it up and it's so simple that anyone willing to accept the though of what really happened as the real truth could never believe the " OFFICIAL STORY " but most can't accept it so it grows and eventually becomes real even though it's a blatant lie and cover up.

Come on now, think, use your head. As for your high speed crash stuff: why any debris at all then? I saw a engine, a wheel/tire which at 500 mph couldn't possibly be right could it. I mean it had to melt into the building or vaporize at 500 mph. WOULDN'T IT??

Dude you're way smarter than this, or are you?

Hombre
moylan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre, I'm trying to figure you out, I really am. Give me some credit for trying. Can we agree on something? In future, when you advance a point, try to leave the bad logic out? Calling people stupid because they don't agree with you is playground material. I mean, please. The same goes from straw men, well-poisoning, and the rest.

Planes turning into liquid? I beg your pardon? The skin of the plane most certainly disintegrated into small pieces, along with seats, people, etc. They're fragile, and contact at 200mph with structural steel ain't healthy. The Rolls Royce RB211-524 engine, used on the Boeing 767, weighs over 9,000lb. What do we see on the kerb after the crash? Why, a jet engine. In true circular fashion, you claim that this must have been planted, because there were no planes. There were no planes because there was no wreckage! Good call, Hombre.

Again, you'll have to specify this wondrous TV tech of yours that manages both to spill over into amateur videos and photos as well as clouding the perceptions of witnesses.

What's your case based on? One witness who thought the plane was smaller. I'm sold.
moylan

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and Hombre, let the crucifying begin. I can't wait.
Hombre

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.911research.dsl.pipex.com/zubzubletter/

Hombre
mogur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, no planes, no clothes. The networks were carrying live video at the time of the south tower impact. If the perps are capable of faking many live channels, hundreds of videos, hundreds of photographs, and thousands of eye witnesses, then damn, I want to join their side, because they are either magical or so far advanced that they seem magical. If you witnessed no clothes, then that story applies. And you have a duty to say so. But if you didn't witness a lack of clothes, then the story doesn't apply, and trying to prove overwhelming evidence is false is simply a distraction from the true fakery. I have another story for you. The wizard of oz. Don't be fooled into giving him too much credit.
mogur

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before anyone goes off on me, I made a mistake and thought the bottom of the first page was the end of this thread. My last comment is not in reference to anything said on this second page, but to the emperor's new clothes analogy.
moylan

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, mogur. My feelings exactly.

By the way, Hombre: I checked your nice link. What's my response? Piece of crap. That's all.
stallion4

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These no plane shills are fucking disgusting creatures.

Their bullshit about no planes at the wtc falls apart when this is put to them:

It's impossible and not logical whatsoever that the motherfuckers who did 9/11 would have risked using no planes for the simple fact that thousands spread out miles near the WTC could have photographed the South Tower explode without an airliner impacting it and could have uploaded it to the internet, shown it to others, etc., etc., and that would have destroyed the government's official story about a hijacked plane impacting the building. To this day, nearly 7 years after, not one such video has surfaced, and it would have been impossible for the 9/11 criminals to confiscate every potential video out of the thousands of potential photographers who had cameras pointed toward the burning north tower as the South Tower exploded.

My argument above destroys any notion that a plane did not hit the south tower. However, the no plane loons and shills refuse to admit this.

The motherfuckers who did 9/11 would never have taken the chance to not use a plane to impact the south tower. The operation would have been exposed within hours or even minutes of it happening.

Any questions?

mogur

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now wait just a minute, if there were no planes, I would think there probably weren't any towers. Holograms, and the 50,000 visitors a day all had CIA backgrounds. Now we're getting somewhere. I'm starting to wonder now about the revolutionary war. Did anybody here witness that war? (McCain doesn't count.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps General Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: