FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 - How Did They Do It?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Continuity

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah - I'm not in support of it, at all - I just found especially that bloke-in-the-street's reaction amusing - to me, he *does* look like some bad actor.

As for the reporter, I agree with you that proves *nothing* - like you say, the chances are that while he was busy making the broadcast, he actually wasn't looking at the scene at all. They speak as if they are, but I suspect that they aren't.

Just thought I'd share seen's how I came across it, is all...

Cat Haiku
stallion4

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuity wrote:
Yeah - I'm not in support of it, at all - I just found especially that bloke-in-the-street's reaction amusing - to me, he *does* look like some bad actor.

As for the reporter, I agree with you that proves *nothing* - like you say, the chances are that while he was busy making the broadcast, he actually wasn't looking at the scene at all. They speak as if they are, but I suspect that they aren't.

Just thought I'd share seen's how I came across it, is all...

Just so you know, my rant wasn't directed at you, C, it was directed at the persons who produced that video. And I still love ya even though you posted a video presentation that I consider to be a piece of dishonest crapola. But that's just my opinion and you know what they say about those...

Rumpl4skn wrote:
Could it be a very subtle 'psy-opian' maneuver - this 'no-plane' meme - to take crazy allegations about holograms and CGI at the twin towers and use it to defend the non-existence of Flight 93 at it's manufactured crash site? To lump all "no plane" theories into one more easily dismissible group, when in fact the 2 scenarios have nothing evidential in common?

And you could prolly throw the Pentagon crash scene in there too. I personally don't think a 757 hit that building. Something a lot smaller did IMO. But to introduce "no planes" at the WTC was most likely designed to forever associate anyone questioning the flight 93 & 77 crash sites with the WTC cartoon planes cult.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, without doubt is it these 'crapola' OTT 'proofs' that 9/11 was an
inside job that are the most damaging to the real efforts to develop
an intelligent case on the issue.

Sometimes it's down to half-brainers getting carried away with their own
logic --or what passes for logic.

The bulk however is deliberately seeded by the cover-up operation.
BOLSHEVIK

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

American Airlines Flight 11
(AA 11)
Boston to Los Angeles 7:59 Takeoff

8:46:40 AA 11 crashes into 1 WTC (North Tower)

47 Minutes in the air 27 minutes under highjackers control 20 minutes under airline control

At 8:19, Ong reported: "The cockpit is not answering, somebody's stabbed in business class-and I think there's Mace-that we can't breathe-I don't know, I think we're getting hijacked." She then told of the stabbings of the two flight attendants.30

United Airlines Flight 175
(UA 175)
Boston to Los Angeles 8:14 Takeoff

9:03:11 Flight 175 crashes into 2 WTC (South Tower)

49 Minutes in the air 21 minutes under highjackers control 28 minutes under airline control

The flight had taken off just as American 11 was being hijacked, and at 8:42 the United 175 flight crew completed their report on a "suspicious transmission" overheard from another plane (which turned out to have been Flight 11) just after takeoff. This was United 175's last communication with the ground.42

American Airlines Flight 77
(AA 77)
Washington,D.C., to Los Angeles 8:20 Takeoff

9:37:46 AA 77 crashes into the Pentagon

77 Minutes in the air total time 46 minutes under highjackers control 31 minutes under airline control

The hijacking began between 8:51 and 8:54

United Airlines Flight 93
(UA 93)
Newark to San Francisco 8:42 Takeoff

10:03:11 Flight 93 crashes in field in Shanksville, PA

81 Minutes in the air 35 minutes under highjackers control 46 minutes under airline control

The hijackers attacked at 9:28.

Now let's plug in this matrix:
Flight set #1
Flights # 11 & 175 are Boeing 767

Flight set # 2
Flights # 77 & 93 are Boeing 757

Flight set # 3
Flights # 11 & 77

Flight set # 4
Flights #175 & 93

Flight set #3 had more people on #11 and # 77 Flight set # 4 were lighter in relation to passenger load #175 and #93

Flight set #3 both planes left before flight set #4

Flight set #3 both planes were under Highjackers control longer flight # 11 was 6 minutes longer then flight # 175 Flight #77 was 11 minutes longer then flight # 93

Flight set # 4 was under airline control longer then flight set # 3 flight # 175 by 6 minutes longer then flight #11 and # 93 was 15 minutes longer then # 77

This could give you a time the planes are in the air letís say flights #11 flew for six minutes landed then flight # 175 did the same had 6-8 minutes to transferee passengers onto # 175. This would mean that flight # 11 was the decoy for the first plane hitting the WTC followed by # 175

This could give you a time the planes are in the air letís say flights #77 flew for 15 minutes landed then flight # 93 did the same had 11 minutes to transferee passengers onto # 93. This would mean that flight # 77 was the decoy for the plane or missile hitting the pentagon followed by # 93 crashing in Shanksville, Pa

The rendezvous points would be for flight set #1 would be 11-175 =6.5 minutes out. Flight set #2 would be 77-93 = 16 minutes out.

The swapping of the planes and the timeline would be the most difficult sequence to decipher.

The operational aspect to this maneuver is straightforward to figure out. It would only take one electronic warfare aircraft to control ALL alleged movement of flights #11, #175, #77, and #93 and any other mysterious aircraft involved. Picture this all the radio frequency would need to be compromised (very simple procedure) each of the flights are thinking they are communicating with the tower. In fact they are communicating with the electronic warfare plane (EWP) just one person is doing this job. The EWP then communicates to the tower as if it is the flights in question. Once the flights are airborne the EWP feeds the air controls raw radar video or the computer code onto the air controls screen. The EWP has the capacity to generate any type of bogus video to all the air controllersí computers with out their knowledge. EWP also has the capabilities to control remote control aircraft in flight. EWP aircraft required to pull this off are in fact located at the link below; by the way that Air Force base is about 6 minutes from Boston.

http://www.hanscom.af.mil/

This would also take in account that all the alleged highjackers were removed from the aircraft at the transferee points then driven to Florida in which they left the United States on 9/12/01 under the direction of George H. Bush.

Just a thought

Last edited by BOLSHEVIK on Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
SwordofDamocles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:43 am    Post subject: perhaps a larger psyop is bearing fruit? Reply with quote

Quote:
As for it all being read from a script; can you say with absolute certainty that you or anyone else wouldn't have reacted how the reporters (& eyewitness at the end) reacted on camera after seeing such an event?

When I saw the second plane hit (on TV) I thought to myself "this must be some kind of a terrrrist attack!" Does that mean I'm reading from a pre-made script too?

Hi Stallion, just a serene thought occured to me that you and most people, including the tv reporters, think that it is probably a 'terrorist attack' can be the fruit of a psyop, sort of similar to having people shop from the supermarkets and force them to choose what's on the shelf -those that are not on the shelf are literally unthinkable. Those reporters are perhaps following a script ingrained much deeper than literally reading off a script.

I have also witnessed the first coverage in Oklohama bombing on TV and I was very much surprized to hear how quickly a reporter mentioned a middle east connection. Reporters are probably reacting normally as that is what they are psyoped to do.

ps. taxi driver is the best R.D. Nero movie, as well as Kietel playing the pimp, IMHO.

bornfree

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.captainsherlock.com/videopreviews.html

Captain Field McConnell setting the World Record for Flight Refueling at Low Altitude-

This pilot KNOWS what military AND commercial planes can do-

He KNOWS, and will explain what jets COULD and COULD NOT do on 9/11...

It is not what we were all told...
Craig W

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject: Re: perhaps a larger psyop is bearing fruit? Reply with quote

SwordofDamocles wrote:

Hi Stallion, just a serene thought occured to me that you and most people, including the tv reporters, think that it is probably a 'terrorist attack' can be the fruit of a psyop, sort of similar to having people shop from the supermarkets and force them to choose what's on the shelf -those that are not on the shelf are literally unthinkable. Those reporters are perhaps following a script ingrained much deeper than literally reading off a script.

I have also witnessed the first coverage in Oklohama bombing on TV and I was very much surprized to hear how quickly a reporter mentioned a middle east connection. Reporters are probably reacting normally as that is what they are psyoped to do.

Very well put, SD.

You should post more often. Laughing

antrise

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:34 pm    Post subject: jet fuel Reply with quote

the never ending public display of men's naked feet is bad enough, but to combine that with a complete lack of women's naked chests is an insult to any intelligent life form and can only result in a complete lack of respect for the entire human race.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: