FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
WTC - Evacuations/Drills/Powerdowns
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RockDock wrote:
Lord Carpainter wrote:
The email is on the transcript.

And, the general consensus among No Planes researchers is that there was a large jet in the area to fool eyewitnesses. Think the Pentagon flyover theory, except a flyby.

I see. So, a large jet flies low over half of New Jersey then "disappears" as the magical DEW weapons are fired and the holograms of the fake planes are projected to all and sundry spectators. I don't remember hearing any "eye witnesses" saying they saw a plane leave the area. I heard a bunch say they saw one or two, depending on the people. Whatever, you have convinced me.

So, were David Blaine or Kris Angel were the lead consultants or were they not involved?

It definitely didn't disappear. Have you heard of the white elephant footage?

"Magical"? "Holograms"? Dude, quit acting like a JREFer and putting ridiculous terms in my mouth. I think I've stated here that I think that while hologram technology exists, I don't think they used. It's possible, but I don't think they did. DEW weapons do not run on magic, obviously.

I think the plane didn't fly right by the Towers, but I think it was in the area. I don't think it flew right by the Towers because of the eyewitnesses:

The Original No Planers:
Most Witnesses at the WTC Heard And Saw No Planes
http://www.nomoregames.net/index.php?pa ... no_planers
Lord Carpainter

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hombre wrote:
Testing my memory as I'm too lazy to access the files at present.
Wasn't there another guy named Andrew Grove who gave accounts of power downs?

You see the most amazing thing about most all of this is the unwillingness of so many people to come forward. Also I keep hearing that ( thousands ) of people witnessed the Planes. Where are these people?

Everybody saw it on TV but I've not seen accounts of thousands seeing them in the city. I live near an airport and dc-10's pass over when the wind direction is from a certain direction. There's no way not to see a plane that size on approach or at about the same height as they were when they struck the towers. Not so much during the day in sunlight but at night you can see passengers in planes@ 1000-1300 feet just as plain as day.

I'm beginning to think that everyone who worked in those towers were brainwashed. Jesus Christ WTF. Did they hear explosions or not?

Hombre

There are no thousands of witnesses to large planes. The initial accounts reported missiles, small planes, sonic booms, and bombs. Most of the responders reported an explosion and didn't hear or see a plane..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> 9/11 HardCorps Specifics Investigation All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: