FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Killtown or KillFake?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Wu Li

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
Lord Carpainter wrote:
Yes, the question for these "Killtown is an agent!" folks is 'WHY?'... Genghis, you've registered here, so tell us.

Well LC, you and I know why G won't post here why.

But for those who don't, here is a short video that will sorta explain why Genghis has gone all postal and has made it his life's goal to "get me":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8o2rYcxjVU

Posting such crap is not credible to me.
Seems this debate has lost something.

What a waste and who cares really.
Embarassed Crying or Very sad

What a world we live in....
Confused Sad

Hombre

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always held the " no planes theory " as a more probable explanation than any other ever offered. Just because a few people say they saw planes doesn't actually mean that they saw Boeing aircraft OF ANY KIND.

I think everyone here has had an experience where they saw something differently than from what someone else saw even though the event they saw was the exact same event.

The only people who saw the first impact were the film makers and a few people who were obviously confused by what they saw. I heard a small plane, a commuter, a corporate jet ETC. Confusion is a staple of dramatic events, this one in my opinion was by design with the intention of generating the utmost confusion. Then they plant the seed and human nature takes over causing people to fall in line and believe something other than what actually happened because it's human nature to feel connected, believed, ETC. " This is what you saw " flight # xyz and it was a Boeing xyz, and that's it end of story. Most people will fall in line for FEAR of being outcast, or called NUTS, loons, ETC

In my humble opinion that is more likely than not a more simple explanation of what happened on 9-11. The thing that sticks out most in my mind about the hours immediately after the event was the word " witnessed " and the importance the media placed on this word as they reported the event. He witnessed, She witnessed, over and over again and again as if to drive home what everyone saw so you yourself must have seen the same thing or your nuts.

The lack of debris at the Pentagon along with the unwillingness to reveal any worthy video is another clue for me. Flight 93, I believe it never went down in Pennsylvania because the impact, noise, reverberations of the impact would have been felt and heard for miles and miles. I know this simply because of an accident we had here years back. I was 3.5 miles away and the ground shook and the lights flickered. The aircraft was a c-130 that crashed from under 1,000' while on a demonstration flight. It was no where near fully loaded with fuel yet the fire took out a hotel and a restaurant, and killed 4-5 people in a room of the hotel who were in a business meeting. The Jet fuel could be smelled for weeks after the accident. Everything jet black from the fire.

I'm more in line with retro fitted aircraft of some sort like cruise missiles or global hawks, something smalled and much easier to navigate, manipulate, or control remotely. JMHO

Hombre
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: