FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Guest: Andrew Power - Decoding 'The Matrix'
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: the police raid Reply with quote

When a genuine cult of awareness emerges outside the collective---expect the police raid.

Wallace's sudden death by automobile while jogging in Nevada sounds rather sucpicious.

He had already been raided by IRS. imprisoned in during the 80's, and managed to checkmate the legal system and was released.

Seems like a fellow that we should really study up on. He may have been onto something.

To quote Alan Watt

As a preface to understanding, I think it necessary to go through the
standard phases of “waking up."

Quote:
1. An Individual vaguely perceives something is wrong in his/her life.
This takes the form of fatigue at trying to "keep up" with real or
imaginary crisis, encroachment of government into every aspect of
life, increasing taxationand so on. Sometimes it takes the loss of
work and the realization that the safety net they contributed to has a
gaping hole in the middle.

2. The individual discovers that justice is a joke and that all control
mechanisms go up like a pyramid, taking their property, taxes etc.
with it. This wealth then is distributed to "help bail-out" or "prop-up"
"failing" transnational corporations. Left-overs are channeled via
Overseas Developement Corporations to "developing nations,"
where the loot is pocketed by front-men and their beaurocrats.
Crumbs filter down to social services, which, after being guzzled by
directors and staff, leave little for the needy except bundles of forms,
in triplicate, of course.

3. The individual looks around for others already exposing "the
conspiracy." These established champions inform him which
"conspiracy" books to read. Having then done so, the individual
begins to "expose" the corruption, first to friends, then when
friendless, he either publishes what he has gleaned or becomes
paranoid and withdraws from society altogether.

Why does the waking-up process fail to spread quickly through
society?

1. He is terribly naive. He believes the massive corruption "just
happened" to begin in his own lifetime, otherwise mummy or daddy
or teacher would have warned him. It does not occur to him that his
Parents, teachers etc. were as conditioned as he was.

2. Most people do not wish to know. They, like farm animals, have
been domesticated. Wild animals (original) have natural instincts of
self-preservation. They sense the evil intentions of predators and
they survive by trusting their instincts. Wild herds do not "hang
around" when one or more members drops dead. Specially bred
sheep do.

3. Pavlovian conditioning/response indoctrination has been fed to
every individual, through schooling. The media then takes over.
Peoples’ opinions are simply sound-bites from news, talk-shows or
quotes from glossy magazines.

4. Trust replaces the instinct of self-preservation. It over-rides
memory and logic. Controllers and shepherds encourage trust.

5. When threatened with loss of possessions, property, access to
health care, etc., people turn to government(predators) for help,
or/and organized religion. Should an individual persist in pushing for
his "rights," he will be removed from society and placed in a
psychiatric hospital or prison on any number of pretexes. The
alternative is death by "accident," or shot by police while 'resisting
arrest.'

Need to be clear that that's not the only possible outcome. That's what happens if the person continues to trust the 'system' too long into the process.
The folly of the above occured at number 4. That's the time to break with the old conditioning. Then you can 'jump straight up'.

pdpbison

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all...

I too enjoyed the 'Matrix' movie...

The thoughts I would like to think about which it suggests to me, I can not think about very often, and when I seem to be able to, I will possibly jot some of it down here, if I can do so coherantly.

Another movie I admire, is called 'Dark City' I think. Differently, similarly, it offers another view of what may be a similar problem or circumstance.

One interpretation or appreciation of which, would be to note that we live 'in' an artificial 'world', which stands insular and in contrast to something else, possibly a World not artifically made, or not artificialy made in the same way, anyway.

We may suppose that the artificial 'world' we are in was made by others, who were indifferent to our innermost needs and sensibilities...

Or, we may suppose, that the artificial 'world' we are in was made by some order of 'us', and, either became similarly indifferent, or was so all along.

The 'Matrix' movie did not have much to show us for example, about what the participants did with their new found freedom, or with their realizations which permitted or qualified that freedom, nor, how things ended up for them after some period of practice, developement or experiment.

I guess we are supposed to assume, that all went well.

Not that I am suggesting that their new found freedom was per-se liable to create old problems in new ways while they were not paying attention, but, merely, that there is a sort of, "etc" direction which is not usually (ever?) dealt with in films where some opressive situation is escaped from, or overthrown, or out-grown for benifit of insight as to just where the 'door' is to leave it through...and the skills acquired to go ahead and leave through it.

'Chief' - in the old film "One Flew over the CooKoo's Nest" eventually lifts, carrys and hurls the large Marble ablutions-hydrotherapy station, crashing it through a barred Window in the sanitarium, and, is seen lopeing off toward the horizon...

No matter how misty eyed that scene ( or others) may see me be, some of me wonders, later even, well...what did he 'do' then" How did he make out? How did he occupy himself? did he stay clear of entanglements?

I guess one is 'just' supposed to suppose all went well.

When Birds pip ( 'hatch' ) from their Egg, overall they know what to do, and have known what-to-do all the long, to have strenuously exherted themselves, at the appropriate stage of developement, from within the Egg, in order to break the shell methodically from the inside, in many tiny pushings with the tip of their Beak, in order to open the shell from the inside, and, to emerge.

Too, their parents generally know quite well, what-to-do in tending to the then, newly emerged and typically exhausted neonate...welcoming him or her tenderly, and protecting them from various discomforts or inconveniences.

Is it possible to usefully view construed contexts of opression, or constraint, with similar pragmatism? Optimism?

Or, implicitly, how many people are 'ready' for ( whatever that means,) the 'freedom' ( whatever that means, ) they imagine themselves to want?

Or, what have they done with it so far?

This might be subtle...
peasant

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a transcript available for this? I cant really hear what he is saying
sometimes lol.
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne AKA Nude Infant
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
To unlearn the act of seeing what I want to see, and instead see what is, is how I would characterize my journey so far, and it is good, but now, I am being told that what I want to see is what will be.

How about this.

We are looking at our own reflection and seeing a universe.
Be what you want to see, and the reflection will change accordingly.
aspectus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan Dunne AKA Nude Infant
The larger a society or confederacy, the greater the amalgamation of collective factors - which is typical of every large organization - the more aggravated the moral and spiritual degeneration of the individual. - Carl Gustav Jung

Last edited by aspectus on Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Benn

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, lookit that- I'm user number 333. Oh my stars and garters!

I came in here by way of the "BreakForNews" site. At first blush this forum seemed to be about nothing but 911 and I was really NOT interested in reading any of the 911 stuff- yeah yeah, there are two big boxes, choose one and get in while we set it on fire.

Then this thread caught my eye. I don't even know what "Treeincarnation" means but I am familiar with the Neo-Tech stuff. I began reading and listening to the interview. Very good. Lots of lights coming on. But it still wasn't enough to make me register.

That honor belongs to Ormond.

I hope this thread keeps going- because the observations being made here are definitely beyond those of most boards- or did the conversation already move on?

- BN

devabarry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Benn, I highly recommend that you listen to Fintan's TreeIncarnation audios available from the BreakForNews homepage. Being 333 and all, you need to get familiar with the mirror Wink.
Benn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 pm    Post subject: Intelligence May Not Be Your Friend - It Depends Who YOU Are Reply with quote

Preface: I miss Ormond. I would have loved to read his response to what I'm about to post, and this is the place where he first caught my attention, so I am resurrecting this thread as a symbolic gesture. A cup of wine for Elijah, if you will. Here goes...

They say Knowledge is Power, and typically the word "power" is regarded as power over one's fellow man. But it ought to be regarded in a more abstract sense: the power to make informed decisions and plan logical approaches to managing resources and interactions with all objects, people, events and ideas within one's environment. The question of whether these interactions involve holding power over other people is a matter of your psychology and priorities, not your intelligence.

The older I get, the more I realize that a high intellect is in fact a mutation. An aberration. In many ways a curse: a guarantee of dissatisfaction. Every act of intellect arises from a displeasure with something, and therefore the primary aspect of intelligence is the unconscious art of noticing things to be unhappy about.

For a person who has intellect but no means or ability to utilize it, information may provide some amusement but it simultaneously enhances the subjective degree of suffering - and we all know that intelligence is not required for amusement. In fact, the least intelligent among us seem to be the most easily amused.

I have come to the conclusion that unless one is psychologically and physically/materially equipped to utilize one's intelligence in ways that produce positive results, it's actually better not to have it.

At the level of the individual, this may be a profound observation (even if only philosophical), since when regarded, it quickly spawns all sorts of strange loops regarding priorities, values, and the concept of "value" itself.

But it's when you extrapolate it to a collective societal level that it gets really profound - even scary.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: