FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
'The Hidden Iraq' - A Jaw-Dropping Video
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I've heard neocons state with firm conviction that the US govt never said that Saddam or Iraq was linked to 9-11. Never. His guest said "Are you kidding me?"

Someone sent me this:
Jim Bohannan Show: 9/11 TRUTH Issues EXPLODE onto CBS National Radio

9/11 TRUTH Issues EXPLODE onto CBS National Radio Yesterday !!
http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/opedne_bill_dou_080306_9_2f11_truth_issues_ex.htm
Bohannan is a right wing pro-military radio voice, who's audience has probably NEVER been exposed to 9/11 truth issues. "The Shell Game" author, Steve Alten, came on after an Oil Executive's interview, at about 39:50 in the 1.5 hour show. At about 54:56 it gets REALLY interesting when a caller calls in to discuss 9/11 as a false flag attack. Which unleashes Alten into a deep discussion of 9/11 truth issues.

All hell breaks loose in the next few minutes, as Alten enters the realms of 9/11 truth, explaining to the stunned Bohanan and and his virgin (9/11 truth issue) audience that there is a mass 9/11 truth movement in America that involves engineers, police, private investigators, and many other experts challenging the official 9/11 story.

story by: guy from Portage Peace in OHIO
By William E. Douglas, Jr., who is author of "The Amateur Parent A Book on Life, Death, War & Peace, and Everything Else in the Universe." Bill has been a guest columnist for the Kansas City Star, The Business Journal, and other media worldwide. His past essays include, "Exposing the 9/11 Conspiracy Wingnuts," "The Explosion of the 9-11 Truth Movement -- US Media's Dirty Little Secret," "Good Night, and Good Luck - WMD, NIST, Popular Mechanics, 9/11 and Media Crimes" and also "Why the Jewish Community Should Demand 9/11 Truth."

http://www.jimbohannonshow.com/pg/jsp/jimbo/jimboarchive.jsp?pid=30183

MP3 DOWNLOAD Steve Alten's talk starts about 35 minutes. Part 1 is a talk by a Royal Dutch Shell executive.

OR
http://www.Takeoverworld.info/mp3/bohanon_Alten_Shell_Game_911_20080305.mp3

------------------------

Yes, the "Progressive" side of the media can be counted on to act baffled and incredulous that "things went wrong" in Iraq, "best intentions" of course, wanted "democracy" to take root like a weed.

But they have to ignore that Cheney's top assistant (Wurmser) wrote a book predicting civil war and strife which would cause Iraq to be broken up, just like the "Clean Break" plans that Wurmser himself helped draft, along with Feith.

No "mistakes". Everything possible to foment civil war. NOT turning on the utilitities. NOT providing security for everyone. No jobs. Foreign workers. Nasty and brutal with civilians. etc. Like pretend the Pentagon didn't know what that leads to. Never thought it through. Never studied it. No War Colleges exist, or they're passing dopers.

No, they're passing ideological freaks.

All that and the STAGED BOMBINGS too.

But when a mainstream stale oatmeal Infotainment company comes out with THAT much realism, it's worth a few good hand claps. Not everyone is showing that kind of gore, scorched heads, severed legs, Shocked and Awed people, resolute rebels, etc.

I see it as a "signal" of how they prepare the public for policy changes, when this stuff is ALLOWED. As Fintan said, time for "peacekeeping" and some "words of comfort" along with "words of warning" from The Great Satan. Iraq Occupation, Act 2, after a costume change.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dilbert_g wrote:

Jim Bohannan Show: 9/11 TRUTH Issues EXPLODE onto CBS National Radio

9/11 TRUTH Issues EXPLODE onto CBS National Radio Yesterday !!
http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/opedne_bill_dou_080306_9_2f11_truth_issues_ex.htm
Bohannan is a right wing pro-military radio voice, who's audience has probably NEVER been exposed to 9/11 truth issues.

I haven't heard Bohannon in many years, but I have to ask: when did he become a RIGHT-WING radio personality????

He was a regular sub for Larry King on his hyper-Liberal radio show in the 80's, and he certainly was no conservative.

Terry Gilliam wrote:
Sam: How are the twins, Jack?
Jack: Tripletts!
Sam: My, how time flies.

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post on that site cracked me up:

Quote:
Debunking the 9/11 *Anti-No-Plane-Theory* Myths

Cripes... you need a fucking slide rule to figure out which side of the fence he's on.

How about Rebuttal of the Critiquing of the Debunking of the Theory of Non-Theoretical No-Plane Anti-Hologram Pro-CGI Denialism of Hypothetical Controlled Demolition Squib Myth Theories Finally Challenged by Concrete Core Non-Proof?

PatrickSMcNally

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
I haven't heard Bohannon in many years, but I have to ask: when did he become a RIGHT-WING radio personality????

He was a regular sub for Larry King on his hyper-Liberal radio show in the 80's, and he certainly was no conservative.

They clearly have him listed here

http://www.conservativenewswarriors.com/conservative-news-links.html

SHOW HOST CALL IN #
The Rush Limbaugh Show Rush Limbaugh 1-800-282-2882
Sean Hannity Show Sean Hannity 1-800-941-7326
The Laura Ingraham Show Laura Ingraham 1-800-449-8255
Hugh Hewitt Show Hugh Hewitt 1-800-520-1234
The Mike Gallagher Show Mike Gallagher 1-800-655-MIKE
Imus in the Morning Don Imus 1-800-370-4687
Michael Reagan Show Michael Reagan 1-800-468-MIKE
G. Gordon Liddy Show G. Gordon Liddy 1-800-GG-LIDDY
The Michael Medved Show Michael Medved 1-800-955-1776
The Lars Larson Show Lars Larson 1-866-509-LARS
Neal Boortz Show Neal Boortz 1-877-310-2100
Glenn Beck Show Glenn Beck 1-888-727-BECK
Rusty Humphries Show Rusty Humphries 1-800-449-8255
Bill Bennett's Morning in America Bill Bennett 1-866-680-6464
The Radio Factor with Bill O'Reilly Bill O'Reilly 1-877-9-NO-SPIN
The Jim Bohannon Show Jim Bohannon 1-866-505- 4626
Dr. Laura Laura Schlessing 1-800-DR-LAURA
Janet Parshall's America Janet Parshall 1-800-343-9282
Michael Savage Show Michael Savage 1-800-449-8255
The Larry Elder Show Larry Elder 1-800-222-5222
The Dennis Prager Show Dennis Prager 1-877-243-7776
News Beat with Blanquita Cullum Blanquita Cullum 1-800-510-TALK
Dateline Washington with Greg Corombus Greg Corombus 1-800-510-TALK
Battle Line with Alan Nathan Alan Nathan 1-800-510-TALK
Hot Talk with Scott Hennen Scott Hennen 1-800-279- 9329
The Bob Grant Show Bob Grant 1-800-321- 8828
The Dolans Show 1-800-321- 0710
Good Day USA Doug Stephan 1-877-541-5250
Jason Jarvis Show Jason Jarvis 1-860-676-8306
Jason Jarvis Show Jason Jarvis 1-860-676- 8306
Common Sense Radio With Ollie North Ollie North 1-888-99-NORTH
Point of View Marlin Maddoux 1-800-351-1212
The Bob Grant Show Bob Grant 1-800-321-8828
The Don Kroah Show Don Kroah 1-888-293-9282
The Ken Hamblin Show Ken Hamblin 1-800-462-6479
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I get it. He's clearly Right-wing NOW.

I'm just saying, I have taped Larry King shows (back when I actually invested in the system enough to care about Larry King shows) where Bohannon guest hosts, and he's slightly to the Left of.... a guy who's as much to the Left as Attila the Hun is to the Right (nice analogy).

Maybe he's just one of those ideological chameleons who goes where the work is, and shanges his opinions to fit the agenda (see: Dennis Miller).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
THX

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: "OBJETIVO IRAK" Reply with quote

The best Irak documentary I've seen so far is "Objetivo Irak" (2005) by Rashed Radwan, a young iraki origin Spanish director who shot its movie independently. I was very impressed by this film, at the time it was amazing to hear and see at last the people in the streets having their say, which wasn't being broadcasted anywhere else: the bewilderment of iraki people before what was happening, saying it was not irakis killing irakis, saying it was not a civil war.

Even though this documentary has been showed in small independent film festivals and cultural centres, it has not been widely circulated. I even talked to one of the producers expressing him my admiration for their work and telling him I thought it was extremely important that they reached as much public as possible. I tried hard to get/buy a copy but it seems they were going to air it in a small local tv station and couldn't proportionate copies due to rights. It's been 3 years since then and it remains in the underground circuit. It's a real shame because apparently it's not available anywhere and it seems impossible to download.
kathy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the movie you mean?

Quote:

Last edited by kathy on Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB Brooklyn is an alias for someone we know, I think. Possibly Nico Haupt, or someone related to him.
"lasers-brought-down-the-WTC-towers conspiracy" crowd

One site says "CB_Brooklyn aka Judy Wood", appears to be a debate btw those who say No-Plane (i.e. video fakery) vs. Laser weapons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:CB_Brooklyn
CBB getting blocked from Wikipedia forums for telling other flamers to get mental help.
THX

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is this the movie you are mean?

Yes Kathy, that's the movie! I didn't know about this trailer. Seems it's all you can watch in the web of it...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: