FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
hot sex
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Health
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
coolcrab



Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: hot sex Reply with quote

honk!

Last edited by coolcrab on Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EddieT



Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 477

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm not the only one not getting laid of late! Woohoo!

The HPV scare is yielding results. A few months ago I had a girl ask me to get tested before we slept together. My response of hell no seemed to catch her off guard. I told her sex wasn't a fucking surgical procedure. The response of most people I know: "Why didn't you just get tested?"

To me, getting tested amounts to "Prima Nocte." Pharma gets to fuck her first. Or maybe me first Smile

Rant over. Feel better.

ps. if you are getting laid, please don't write it here. I dont want to know. Misery only please Smile

_________________
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is"- Albert Camus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kathy



Joined: 20 Jan 2006
Posts: 728
Location: Surfing The Waves

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't really answer the question for you but perhaps your friends looking to "get laid" need to spend time in the bar this guy was in:

Quote:
Why I Will Never, Ever, Get Laid Again
by LF (updated 1/6/99)

It's a Meat Thing

Last night I was down at the Stingray trying to teach the rednecky bartenderette how to play seven-card stud (a game authentic white trash should already've known). The gal walked away to serve some folks right when this raven-haired hotty came up to the bar with her pal. She was turned to the left, and immediately started resting her shapely bum against my thigh. Figuring she needed more room, I moved away a mite. A few seconds later she bore right in again. I moved a second time, pulling my stool over half a foot, but she came back and upped the ante by repeatedly grinding her ass into me, still laughing with her friend and never looking over.

This went on for over two minutes, during which time I ran some numbers in my head. Here are the results in ascending order:

* She was interested in me (0.5% probability)

* She was a "working girl" crudely fishing for business (4%)

* She'd ordered some expensive frou-frou drink before realizing that she did not have enough cash to cover it, and hated to ask for help flat-out (12.5%)

* She was acting out some Power Bitch fantasy thing, getting off on making the little worm squirm (20%)

* She thought it was silly that I'd moved, and was clowning for her buddy (63%)

I was simmering with a tad more rage than usual that night, and so went for the second-best odds. I stopped creeping away, slapped a full-bore Popeye on my face, and made with some glare. She looked around, noticed the grimace, and said "What?!?"

I replied, "Bad doggy! Get the fuck offa my goddamned leg!"

There was a half-second flash of anger so I really thought she was going to hit me. I wish she had, because then I would've liked her one whole hell of a lot better. On the other hand, if she'da laughed, I would have backed off, maybe even smiled.

Ehh. Could be.

She just narrowed her empty eyes, flopped her hair over, and flounced away. Weak.
LINK

Wink

EddieT wrote:
Quote:
ps. if you are getting laid, please don't write it here. I dont want to know. Misery only please


I ain't saying a thing just smiling yahoo

_________________
IMAGINE
Truth fears no questions
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had sex every night this week. Next week I'm going to try to get a woman involved.

Seriously, the other night I had a woman banging on my front door for over an hour. I finally had to let her out.

I plan on having more sex over the next few weeks though, because I have a new pickup line: "Hi. I have a 9" tongue, and I can breathe through my ears."

Sorry, just working the kinks out of my stand-up routine. Try the veal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kathy wrote:
I can't really answer the question for you but perhaps your friends looking to "get laid" need to spend time in the bar this guy was in:

Quote:
Why I Will Never, Ever, Get Laid Again
by LF (updated 1/6/99)

It's a Meat Thing

Last night I was down at the Stingray trying to teach the rednecky bartenderette how to play seven-card stud (a game authentic white trash should already've known). The gal walked away to serve some folks right when this raven-haired hotty came up to the bar with her pal. She was turned to the left, and immediately started resting her shapely bum against my thigh. Figuring she needed more room, I moved away a mite. A few seconds later she bore right in again. I moved a second time, pulling my stool over half a foot, but she came back and upped the ante by repeatedly grinding her ass into me, still laughing with her friend and never looking over.

This went on for over two minutes, during which time I ran some numbers in my head. Here are the results in ascending order:

* She was interested in me (0.5% probability)

* She was a "working girl" crudely fishing for business (4%)

* She'd ordered some expensive frou-frou drink before realizing that she did not have enough cash to cover it, and hated to ask for help flat-out (12.5%)

* She was acting out some Power Bitch fantasy thing, getting off on making the little worm squirm (20%)

* She thought it was silly that I'd moved, and was clowning for her buddy (63%)

I was simmering with a tad more rage than usual that night, and so went for the second-best odds. I stopped creeping away, slapped a full-bore Popeye on my face, and made with some glare. She looked around, noticed the grimace, and said "What?!?"

I replied, "Bad doggy! Get the fuck offa my goddamned leg!"

There was a half-second flash of anger so I really thought she was going to hit me. I wish she had, because then I would've liked her one whole hell of a lot better. On the other hand, if she'da laughed, I would have backed off, maybe even smiled.

Ehh. Could be.

She just narrowed her empty eyes, flopped her hair over, and flounced away. Weak.
LINK

Wink

EddieT wrote:
Quote:
ps. if you are getting laid, please don't write it here. I dont want to know. Misery only please


I ain't saying a thing just smiling yahoo



So 29 minutes after this thread was started, "Kathy" comes up with some obscure link. Confused

You gonna turn me into a guest or what? This place is clearly disinfo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
anima_kulture



Joined: 16 Jul 2007
Posts: 282
Location: Texas

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So 29 minutes after this thread was started, "Kathy" comes up with some obscure link.

You gonna turn me into a guest or what? This place is clearly disinfo.



Neutral

_________________
"Integrity is telling myself the truth. And honesty is telling the truth to other people."
(Spencer Johnson)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
coolcrab



Joined: 19 Dec 2006
Posts: 91

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EddieT wrote:
The HPV scare is yielding results. A few months ago I had a girl ask me to get tested before we slept together. My response of hell no seemed to catch her off guard. I told her sex wasn't a fucking surgical procedure. The response of most people I know: "Why didn't you just get tested?"


Yes, I refuse to get "tested". I had a few issues with my last lover concerning this nonsense. Luckily I was able to make her understand my side and helped her remember how wonderful & resilient the human body is. No tests, no condoms, no diseases, no babies... just a wonderful time indeed!!

Quote:
So 29 minutes after this thread was started, "Kathy" comes up with some obscure link.

Yeah, that story was a bit irrelevant. Yuck.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EddieT



Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 477

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rumpl4skn wrote:
I've had sex every night this week. Next week I'm going to try to get a woman involved.

Seriously, the other night I had a woman banging on my front door for over an hour. I finally had to let her out.

I plan on having more sex over the next few weeks though, because I have a new pickup line: "Hi. I have a 9" tongue, and I can breathe through my ears."

Sorry, just working the kinks out of my stand-up routine. Try the veal.


The third one...good stuff Laughing

_________________
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is"- Albert Camus
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
devabarry



Joined: 03 Jul 2006
Posts: 132
Location: Zionosphere

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo_Freire wrote:
kathy wrote:
I can't really answer the question for you but perhaps your friends looking to "get laid" need to spend time in the bar this guy was in:

Quote:
Why I Will Never, Ever, Get Laid Again
by LF (updated 1/6/99)

It's a Meat Thing

Last night I was down at the Stingray trying to teach the rednecky bartenderette how to play seven-card stud (a game authentic white trash should already've known). The gal walked away to serve some folks right when this raven-haired hotty came up to the bar with her pal. She was turned to the left, and immediately started resting her shapely bum against my thigh. Figuring she needed more room, I moved away a mite. A few seconds later she bore right in again. I moved a second time, pulling my stool over half a foot, but she came back and upped the ante by repeatedly grinding her ass into me, still laughing with her friend and never looking over.

This went on for over two minutes, during which time I ran some numbers in my head. Here are the results in ascending order:

* She was interested in me (0.5% probability)

* She was a "working girl" crudely fishing for business (4%)

* She'd ordered some expensive frou-frou drink before realizing that she did not have enough cash to cover it, and hated to ask for help flat-out (12.5%)

* She was acting out some Power Bitch fantasy thing, getting off on making the little worm squirm (20%)

* She thought it was silly that I'd moved, and was clowning for her buddy (63%)

I was simmering with a tad more rage than usual that night, and so went for the second-best odds. I stopped creeping away, slapped a full-bore Popeye on my face, and made with some glare. She looked around, noticed the grimace, and said "What?!?"

I replied, "Bad doggy! Get the fuck offa my goddamned leg!"

There was a half-second flash of anger so I really thought she was going to hit me. I wish she had, because then I would've liked her one whole hell of a lot better. On the other hand, if she'da laughed, I would have backed off, maybe even smiled.

Ehh. Could be.

She just narrowed her empty eyes, flopped her hair over, and flounced away. Weak.
LINK

Wink

EddieT wrote:
Quote:
ps. if you are getting laid, please don't write it here. I dont want to know. Misery only please


I ain't saying a thing just smiling yahoo



So 29 minutes after this thread was started, "Kathy" comes up with some obscure link. Confused

You gonna turn me into a guest or what? This place is clearly disinfo.


uh huh. Which begs the question: why are we here?

_________________
"There are two kinds of secrets: those we keep from others, and those we keep from ourselves." -Frank Warren
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

devabarry wrote:


uh huh. Which begs the question: why are we here?


They won't let us leave. They think we won't be able to articulate well how they are fakes. They think with their cover blown, they are after newbies and fence sitters. If any of us make good posts showing how Fintan and this Kathy are paid fakes, they will simply bump us down the list with their Silent Hill.

When I first got into researching Steven Hertzberg/Navari on the internet, I came acroos Hertzberg linking to "Fintan Dunne" in I think around 2003. People are naive to think "Fintan" didn't know who Navari really was. "Fintan" has all the earmarks of being a rightwing operative. This place has the feel of a cult.

Perhaps we come back to shitholes like this because we care about the newbies and fence sitters. Should we start a thread here, a good one, and spell out how Fintan is a fake? I'm not gonna do it myself. But we could force the shithead to atleast ban us.

I asked the shithead for proof of how Brad Friedman was a CIA agent. He came up with nothing. Sure, it's easy to make Madsen look bad.

I thought about something yesterday. Maybe I read it before from someone. But if there weren't that fakes list, no one would have ever given two shits about this place.

It goes around in circles here. "Fintan" gets exposed. His sock puppets ignore and bump it down. That person leaves. The sock puppets and other employees just carry on with their bullshit as if nothing ever happened.

Where's Ioast/MasonicG? What happened to Lurker? Why was Navari banned, but Ormond wasn't? Why does Dilbert G make posts as if he were a disinfo agent? Did he ever stop to think that spooks are known to use crazy fonts and shit like he does?

Maybe we come back from time to time because we expect to see some rare voices point out some of the type of shit I just did. Maybe we each feel the need to tell this "Fintan" that EVERYONE who looks into him knows he is disinfo.

The fucker won't turn me into a guest. That's not right.

So fuck him and his rightwing talking points.

How does he make money off of this place? I don't see it happening.

Think again about Ormond and Navari. Think about who they are in real life, what they represent. That's who Fintan represents.

I don't expect any response in return or much thought from you. That will just make me think you are a sock puppet too, just trying to draw me into making some posts because a place without real people tends to lose its readership. If you are for real, then you are invited to my humble forum.

Unlike Fintan, when I go after fakes, I go after proof.

Should I track down the link where Fintan talks about how he decoded an alien language? Should I copy and paste some good quotes showing how Fintan is a rightwing operative?

This place is also gay on purpose. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay or lesbian. They do it here in a divide and conquer way. There was one female poster here who pointed out to the locker room to try to show more tact. They ripped into her bad, bullied her off the forum. She's the kind of newbie or fence sitter I was talking about.

I don't read here much, if at all. It is the kind of place like Rigorous Intuition where you might find a few good obscure links once in a while.

Fintan fucked up by turning his disinfo reporting into forum material. He fucked up with not explaining to Hertzberg the need to keep a lid on things. He fucked up with that crazy fake fight he had right after Hertzberg got exposed. Then instead of explaining, er, coming up with a good analysis of Navari, he wrote his typical generic fact free shit, his cult like bullshit.

Fintan and Kathy are full of shit. Now turn me into a guest, assholes.

{Not you DevaBarry}
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EddieT



Joined: 28 Jun 2006
Posts: 477

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo_Freire wrote:
devabarry wrote:


uh huh. Which begs the question: why are we here?


They won't let us leave. They think we won't be able to articulate well how they are fakes. They think with their cover blown, they are after newbies and fence sitters. If any of us make good posts showing how Fintan and this Kathy are paid fakes, they will simply bump us down the list with their Silent Hill.

When I first got into researching Steven Hertzberg/Navari on the internet, I came acroos Hertzberg linking to "Fintan Dunne" in I think around 2003. People are naive to think "Fintan" didn't know who Navari really was. "Fintan" has all the earmarks of being a rightwing operative. This place has the feel of a cult.

Perhaps we come back to shitholes like this because we care about the newbies and fence sitters. Should we start a thread here, a good one, and spell out how Fintan is a fake? I'm not gonna do it myself. But we could force the shithead to atleast ban us.

I asked the shithead for proof of how Brad Friedman was a CIA agent. He came up with nothing. Sure, it's easy to make Madsen look bad.

I thought about something yesterday. Maybe I read it before from someone. But if there weren't that fakes list, no one would have ever given two shits about this place.

It goes around in circles here. "Fintan" gets exposed. His sock puppets ignore and bump it down. That person leaves. The sock puppets and other employees just carry on with their bullshit as if nothing ever happened.

Where's Ioast/MasonicG? What happened to Lurker? Why was Navari banned, but Ormond wasn't? Why does Dilbert G make posts as if he were a disinfo agent? Did he ever stop to think that spooks are known to use crazy fonts and shit like he does?

Maybe we come back from time to time because we expect to see some rare voices point out some of the type of shit I just did. Maybe we each feel the need to tell this "Fintan" that EVERYONE who looks into him knows he is disinfo.

The fucker won't turn me into a guest. That's not right.

So fuck him and his rightwing talking points.

How does he make money off of this place? I don't see it happening.

Think again about Ormond and Navari. Think about who they are in real life, what they represent. That's who Fintan represents.

I don't expect any response in return or much thought from you. That will just make me think you are a sock puppet too, just trying to draw me into making some posts because a place without real people tends to lose its readership. If you are for real, then you are invited to my humble forum.

Unlike Fintan, when I go after fakes, I go after proof.

Should I track down the link where Fintan talks about how he decoded an alien language? Should I copy and paste some good quotes showing how Fintan is a rightwing operative?

This place is also gay on purpose. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay or lesbian. They do it here in a divide and conquer way. There was one female poster here who pointed out to the locker room to try to show more tact. They ripped into her bad, bullied her off the forum. She's the kind of newbie or fence sitter I was talking about.

I don't read here much, if at all. It is the kind of place like Rigorous Intuition where you might find a few good obscure links once in a while.

Fintan fucked up by turning his disinfo reporting into forum material. He fucked up with not explaining to Hertzberg the need to keep a lid on things. He fucked up with that crazy fake fight he had right after Hertzberg got exposed. Then instead of explaining, er, coming up with a good analysis of Navari, he wrote his typical generic fact free shit, his cult like bullshit.

Fintan and Kathy are full of shit. Now turn me into a guest, assholes.

{Not you DevaBarry}


Start your own site and provide analysis half as good as Fintan's. That's why people are here. You think we aren't skeptical? Of course we are.

Fintan said it best, following my criticism of an article he posted by John Hankey:

Quote:
Well EddieT, it's a well written piece, and it covers a lot of ground, but it's up to you to decide what you
find credible or not. Certainly the Clinton apologia will not sit well with many analysts of recent events.


It's up to you pal. Start your own site, expose Fintan Dunne, provide your own analysis on current issues. If it was good, I'd add it to my favorites and visit you every morning with my coffee and cigarette.

_________________
"Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is"- Albert Camus


Last edited by EddieT on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rumpl4skn



Joined: 11 Feb 2006
Posts: 2950
Location: 36� 3'N x 86�40'W

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EddieT wrote:

It's up to you pal. Start your own site, expose Fintan Dunne, provide your own analysis on current issues. If it was good, I'd add it to my favorites and visit you every morning with my coffee and cigarette.

Seconds.

Btw, ET, I hope you are aware this is a non-smoking website. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Health All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.