FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
is JF a disinfo agent or just cluelless?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
atm

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I shat myself this morning. My level 2 is protruding. I really don't want to go to work today and boy am I tired of all these meds. The pain, not to mention the boredom, is becoming me. All I can think about is my arse and the medical bill and all the lost work hours.

And I didn't even have sex up there.

There is no God.

atm Crying or Very sad
Nat

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is a "level 2" soley a turtle's head ?...or a turtles head touching cloth ?
atm

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I squat with a mirror strategically positioned the thing sort of winks at me. I was advised by the surgeon to just push it back in and then wash my hands.

I've got a sick note saying 'rest for two weeks' at home' but I fear losing my job. Then again, if I shit myself giving a presentation that'll be me finished anyway: I couldn't live with the humiliation. I feel weak. I can only eat soft foods and all the drugs are making me so drowsy I just want to sleep and pretend this isn't happening to me.

Mate, until you've been through this type of surgery [I was in ICU for a few hours after and then went into post-op trauma, screaming, wailing, sobbing, shaking like a leaf] you simply won't be able to appreciate my predicament.

Why did I buy that fucking mountain bike?!?!

Fuck.

atm Crying or Very sad
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
With regard to chemtrails, it may surprise you to know that I haven't got
rigorous answers on the topic. When I know what I am talking about I
do an audio or a definitive post on an issue. When I don't do that, it's
because I haven't formed reliable conclusions, therefore I don't mouth off
with unfounded certainty.

I do know that it has a large PsyWar component regardless of the
underlying subtleties of the scale and purpose of any observed activity.

So here again is my take on the complexities of the issue:

Quote:
1. If they were chemtrailing, would it be to pork-belly on covert plans
to avert alleged climate change, or just to spray shit to fuck us up, or both?

2. If they were chemtrailing would they keep it quiet or shout about it?

3. Would the answer to 2 depend on the answer to 1?

4. Would the answer to 2 be 'yes' in the mainstream and 'no' on the Fake sites?

5. Would the answer to 4 depend on the answer to 1?

6. What the fuck could you do about it anyway?

7. Aren't 1,2,3,4 and 5 the whole aim of PsyWar confusion?

8. Isn't 6 the whole point of PsyWar intimidation?

9. What the fuck could you do about it anyway?

I have no more bright ideas on chemtrails since I posted my
list of nine questions. I was aiming for strategic overview.

Some good advice from 'V' above, Paulo.
I'd say take this to the chemtrails thread.

I would suggest giving full detail of how the chemtrail issue is being
handled in forums, etc., etc. That let's other members assess the info.

Everybody is doing their bit here, you are on chemtrails. But we are
all interested in getting to the truth and that means taking a balanced
approach to all the evidence.

I've posted this in the chemtrails thread, please reply there.
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=21134#21134
zak247

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I am not too versed on these chemtrails. What are they?

Alien pollution?

The only chemtrails I know of are the opium dens I use to inhabit as a young man in Greenwich Village

And them was some helluva chemtrails jack!
atm

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chemtrails? Frikkin' chemtrails? What about skidmarks?

I can't comment on chemtrails but skidmarks are certainly real.

Really, really real.

Just ask my dry cleaner. He'll tell you no runway was involved, no aircraft, no sonic booms (well, that's debatable -- that's why I'm single).

I have high resolution photos to irrefutably prove the existence of skidmarks. I'll post them shortly once I recharge my digital camera.

Regrettably I have none proving the existence of chemtrails, however, if I continue taking these meds that could change.

atm Crying or Very sad
MÔ$onic_G

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Me again Reply with quote

No, I'm not reviving this topic but rather, having completed it, I'm leaivng with an end remark... ok, a comment on Paulo.

Having read the end of page 8 and top of page 9, as well as the parts on traffic lights, I noticed a little how topics seem to be diverted.

It would seem that this is a peaceful alternative to censorship (censorship not being somehting I see on BFN, and thus, hold it in some regard) and on the other side, blatant censorship may be instead replaced with diffusion. Is this true. I ask because there was the famous post:

My response to events leading to my BFN supension
Obey little

Quote:
A final statement: Censure-ship through the acts of deleting, altering, editing, or locking threads should not be tolerated under any circumstance. All original data must remain viable and viewable. Suspensions or removals from forums are also a form of direct censure-ship. I refuse to participate in a forum where I am subject to any of the above. So, following your questions here in this thread, I fully intend to leave these forums. I may change my mind but only if these practices are fully divorced and abandoned. I urge you all to consider the same...

Thank you all (Fintan especially!) for allowing me to respond to this.

Contradictory? I'm not sure, for, until I saw the little gimmicks on this page, I was totally confused as to what happend with the following topic:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3645&start=90
private hate messages

OK, if your're wondering, the reason I post tis is because, reading a topic, I came across the following quote from wantanswers:

Quote:
I do not appreciate what you said to me Gary and I think even though you might be very smart you lack alot in the humanitarian department and judge people very quickly. I also think since you didnt answer the question in what that you suggest to fix the problem that you just might be the a red herring in the mix. I can definetly see why people leave this forum after posting for awhile because if you do not go along with everything some in here think, I dont think you are allowed to have a different view with out getting sandblasted by a bunch of rhetoric and half baked truths. I have researched some on libertarism but admitted that I am new to it and I see you took that and ran with it Gary like all of your kind do when they see a weak spot they go after it with vengenance, I think it shows quite alot about your character. Just so you know some of that bs you post on libertarism is just plain out incorrect, one thing for sure I did read is that Ayan Rand who you keep pointing to said hated the word libertarian and did not associate themselves as one, so why you keep pointing to them is beyond me. I might not be as educated and well read as you but i can spot a person who thinks there so much more better than everyone else a mile away and you definetly have those qualities, I think you use your cleverness to keep everyone running in circles but then you cant be bother to espouse what you do support or who you support for the presidency because then we might just get it, huh, no solutions huh Gary because it would take years, and we should have to pay for your opinion. Give me a break. Something stinks to high heaven on this forum and to tell you the truth Im sick of it. I am not going to waste that much time here anymore, you can tell by the topics and the fighting in here over race and everything else that this forum isnt about getting anything done, just about arguing about everything and taking pot shots at people. Im sick of it. This forum isnt at all about spreading the message and I feel for any other newcomer that dares to open their mouth in here because I dont think your allowed to be new in here, seems to be a crime, they dont seem to think a newcomer should dare post anything just read into their wisdom alone, I didnt know that was the purpose of an open forum but I guess Ive been set straight by the all wise Gary.

This does in fact make me curious, for, not that I am either for or against, there was the following, quite explosive post by atm

Quote:
Can we please keep this forum free of discussion about

the 'Illuminati', the 'NWO', the 'Globalist One World Conspiracy' and so

on. What we do NOT need is another David Icke, Alex Jones, John

Kaminski, Henry Makow, Rixon Stewart et al. It discredits this

forum that has thus far managed to distance itself from these easily

discreditable commentators.

I am presently, painfully listening to a David Icke interview and frankly it

is making me cringe. Though he addresses important issues he then

goes on to blame lizard people. Lizard people, I ask you. Try explaining

that to your mother. Or your psychiatrist.

Rational, intelligent debate only, please.

atm

Point being? you may ask...

I'm asking, is there some type of consensus formation on this forum, for dilbert_g also seemed to want to impose his view in the 'introduction to the NWO' topic, saying:

Recently, there was this post by atm:

NWO_Opposer_is_a_poser

autosuggestion, with the reason I took it being that NWO opposer does seem quite diametrically opposed to the atm policy of steering cleer of the NWO.

Let's not forget something quite disturbing that we learned about atm quite recently:

Quote:
155. There is now an ATM at McMurdo Station in
Antarctica, which has a winter population of two hundred
people.

OK, not the point, but, there is a point to this?
Recently war was declared on personal attacks, and so I asked: if this is where the expression is still free, how can we keep the 'resistance/disagreement' and still keep the peace?

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2921&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
Purposeful disinfo vs ignorance, are they the same?
By Colin

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=140&highlight=jerry+fletcher
more global warming garbage
Antikolos

And this here leads me to my real issue of PAULO. Was he a fake???

Find out my view tomorrow on BFN evening broadcasts! Chao.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
MÔ$onic_G: No, I'm not reviving this topic....

But, of course, you just have.

Quote:
MÔ$onic_G: I noticed a little how topics seem to be diverted....

Sure. For example, it would be nice to divert us from this topic.

For the record you were suspended because you sent a private message
to a forum member that looked like a mind-fuck. You are back on because
you then said it was a just a joke. We'll see.

For the record, constant personalized attacks without any redeeming
mature argument is a recepie for suspension/banning. That's just to
ensure reasoned, calm debate.

Quote:
MÔ$onic_G: NWO opposer does seem quite diametrically opposed
to the atm policy of steering cleer of the NWO.

Just a minute. Don't over-simplistically misrepresent ATM's position.
It's not about ignoring the NWO. It's about: not framing the opposition
to the geopolitical agenda, in tinfoil Illuminati crud designed to make
that opposition come across like cliche conspiracy loons.

Questioning is good. But are you going to make any substantive contribution
to the issues of the day, or just keep shit-stirring? If the latter, then by
your own questioning logic it would be a valid conclusion to figure
that is your main goal. You have done little else on the forum.

Diss him if you will, but ATM has just posted on
the big issue we are covering. You haven't.
Instead you dig up this thread.

I'm back to the important stuff.
I advise others to do the same.
Enough diversion. End.

audioman34

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it so important if you're in Ireland anyway? Doesn't the Kosovo thing piss you off ?
kathy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've checked MÔ$onic_G's posts, just today he posted 16 posts, no problem there, but what I noticed was the intervals between his posts:

MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:33 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:47 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:46 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:09 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:39 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:18 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:57 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:55 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:42 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:21 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:33 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:06 pm

MÔ$onic_G also posted as the_loast

Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Me again Reply with quote

MÔ$onic_G wrote:
No, I'm not reviving this topic but rather, having completed it, I'm leaivng with an end remark... ok, a comment on Paulo.

And this here leads me to my real issue of PAULO. Was he a fake???

Find out my view tomorrow on BFN evening broadcasts! Chao.

From lurking today, I was stunned to find this post, then to skim through the various posts and links you provided. For one, yes I am no paid fake. All my internet blogging or whatever has been done for free.

So I see that you are the Ioast here. I see that sid vicious used to be dissident. It then seems that those usernames along with Dilbert were stolen from this website and used at a football forum.

The same thing happened to me, if I have your story correct. My username was stolen. An elaborate cybersmear was put forth against myself and another person at the What Really Happened forum. I took screenshots. Things that have been scrubbed and pruned, a lot of it was saved proving that I am not making this up.

But it is a long, convoluted story, and one that I wouldn't mind having sunshine placed on it. I'm just tired of this forum. I trusted Fintan and Jerry. I got into this idea of internet fakes. I am just too tired to fight with this forum. I even went on a deliberate hissy fit trying to get my name turned into guest. Steven Hertzberg's name was turned into guest. Audioman has that thread asking to for the same thing. I'm not sure why it is a state secret to find out how to quit this forum.

But I will answer any questions. I am not sure why you are focussing in on me. I don't have a heck of a lot of free time.

Your name seems like it is in use at Rigorous Intuition, which I have a bad relationship with. So if this is a set up, why don't we stop right here.

Again, I am not here to disrupt or argue or anything. By chance I found your comment about me, when I saw the last comment, of course then I delved into what I could to see what this is about.

Is that it? Was your username stolen, were three usernames stolen?

I have had a number of folks from different forums, etc. calling me out. The troubles began when the other person, now my friend, started a thread on the wrh forum. He called out a guy named Ender. There must be people who know what happened there, who saw it. It's been a wild ride for me. I tried my best. Problem is the only people I ever see discussing any of this are the "bad guys."

I'm not gonna edit, rewrite, just gonna hit enter.
Do you think I am for real?
Or are you working to stir trouble about my problems with Tinoire, Jeff Wells, and others?
You've definitely found a way to get me to post again.

I'm a good kid.

Chemtrails are real. Chemtrail forums are not.
http://allaircraftarenotinvolved.freeforums.org

{on edit, wrote fake instead of fight by accident, had to fix it. Sorry for any confusion if anyone read that. Sometimes I don't edit and it backfires. 2nd edit, same thing, stupid wrong word at wrong time needed to be fixed.}

Last edited by Paulo_Freire on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kathy wrote:
I've checked MÔ$onic_G's posts, just today he posted 16 posts, no problem there, but what I noticed was the intervals between his posts:

MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:33 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:53 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:47 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:46 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:09 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:39 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:18 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:09 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:57 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:55 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:47 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:42 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:21 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:58 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:33 pm
MÔ$onic_G Posted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:06 pm

MÔ$onic_G also posted as the_loast

There's this guy Bushwa posting at the Randi Rhodes forum. He drops down 50 posts a day and is always on about "conspiracy nutters." He loves to use Madsen as a strawman.

One problem I have with the fakes list is why is BradBlog on it?

Some guy named John Caylor left a post there the other day calling Brad Friedman CIA and RawStory the Russian mafia. Not trying to stir trouble, in fact I don't care if this does, but why the f*&# is BradBlog on the CIA list? Where's the proof? How so? I think you have Bev Harris on it too. Then one wonders about Steven Hertzberg and his internet presence, and how a big chunk of it was on this site.

Oh well, please let Masonic_G explain whether I am a fake or not. I'm very curious why he has singled me out. Is it because he is going to say that I might be behind the strange shite going on at the football forum, or is it because he is aware that the same thing happened to myself, and in a big way, and with a forum that was heavily affiliated with Michael Rivero?

I am just so sick of reinventing the wheel. But I do think things should be transparent, too. So if anyone has any questions, I will answer them to the best of my ability.

But I am definitely not looking for a fight. I have enough on my table for that crap.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 11 of 13

Jump to: