FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
kathy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:07 pm    Post subject: Deconstructing The Myth Of AIDS Reply with quote

Presented by Gary Null

MÔ$onic_G

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is interesting, for I myself remember reading the topic on Alan Watt being disinfo, and a comparison was that at least Icke doesn't buy the aids line.

I have a few audio on 'aids'... no, not Dr Lenny... (althought I do have him. MY GOD. HE's form a leading UNI, therefore, his theory must be true)... but others, who I will have to either upload tomorrow or get the link for the upload already done.

I happen to be interesting in the aids discussion because, reading some primary sources, checking up what people are saying and doing my own reason, I'm coming to understand that alot of things that the 'vast majority' of people believe is simply not true.

If then, the aids issue really is a hoax, then my oh my, how many people are going to look quite silly... everyone seems to have brought into the line that the government engineered aids to kill Africans, only, in light of these new perspectives, I am not so sure - yes, I admit that I once held that simplistic view of the word.

By the way [BTW?], I haven't actually seen that film you have for my college is a one-world-totalitarian-anti-flashplayer-evil oligarchy-youtubebanning......

EDIT: Toto had this: 'Beating AIDS denialism' posted in the general discussion part.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: