FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Creative thinking?? Or Just Madness??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
In_Formation2

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:47 pm    Post subject: Creative thinking?? Or Just Madness?? Reply with quote

Alright, what is the nature of this existance?? Resonance comes to mind......I have been noticing a lot of syncronicities over the years, and after reading into some of Tesla's work, I have made some connections.... Everything in nature and I mean everything, always reverts, or atleast tries to revert as closely as possible toward a state of equillibrium, right down to the atomic vibrations of matter. When you toss a stone into a pond, it creates a ripple, but eventually the ripples subside and the surface reverts back as closely to a state of equillibrium as the surrounding environment will allow. This pattern is evident in everything we percieve, including ourselves. We experience cycles in emotional states, happiness, sadness, anger, depression, and so on through out our lives.... Always swinging over time from one to another depending on the severity of external influences. The seasons cycle, summer, winter, and back again. The light spectrum, a scale composed of cyclical wave lengths from ultraviolet to gamma.... I think where I might be going with this is somewhere in the physics realm of things....

Matter it seems from what I have gathered so far is nothing more than compressed wave lengths of energy, very short wave lengths of energy, so short that it gives the illusion of being a solid substance, it could very well be nothing more than short wave lengths propagating outward from a central point.... But this gives rise to a question.... What could the central point be composed of?? And where could it come from?? Could atoms themselves be tiny singularities propagating wave length frequencies? Could the periodic chart of elements be viewed as a solidified light spectrum?? Could having the ability to manipulate these frequencies allow us to transmute one element to another of our choosing, just like manipulating the wave lengths of energy transmition?? Why do we get bursts of X-ray, and gamma radiation when an atomic bomb is detonated? Could it be that the fission reaction is flashing condensed solid state energy into it's vapor equivalant "radiation"?? They say that the very atomic make up of an atom will disintigrate into various forms of radiation at certain temperatures. Or maybe resonance frequencies??...... I think that what I am getting at here is that there seems to be a pattern of fundamental laws that apply to all things that exist.... I cant quite put my finger on it though....book suggestions anyone??
Peter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:57 pm    Post subject: God doesn't play dice with the universe, but maybe pool? Reply with quote

Hi In_f

Why do we get sound when two billiard balls collide? Someone's intention propelled them into a collision that released different forms of energy that resulted in an eventual movement. If that movement was intelligent then the result is beneficial (8-ball in the side pocket Wink ) if not, then it serves as experience to be accumulated for further reference.

As far as book references go, there are scientific treatises as well as philosophical that cover the gamut from a to z and then there is your perception, which is unique to you.

Probably the best place to start....and finish. Idea

Ozregeneration

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Creative thinking?? Or Just Madness?? Reply with quote

Greetings In_Formation2,

In_Formation2 wrote:
Alright, what is the nature of this existance??

You may be interested in the thread Theory of Explainability.

Cheers

Oz

duane

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi In_Formation2,

you may want to check out the works of Walter Russell
"The Universal One" and "A New Concept of the Universe" are some of his works. He covers all of your questions in them. The second one "A New Concept" is a restating of the first and is probably easier to read.

you can google him and find sources of his books.
happy reading

In_Formation2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome thanks, I'm digging them up on amazon right now Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> Understanding Our Reality All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: