FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
CIA Controls the NEWS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
bornfree

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 8:55 am    Post subject: CIA Controls the NEWS Reply with quote

The full article is on the website (listed below) and also on my blog here

I thought this part about the CIA and NEWS was interesting...

“We'll know our disinformation program is complete when
everything the American public believes is false.”
-- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)

Quote:
<snip>

Maybe your assumption is wrong that the American news media, on your TV or newspaper, is independent and objective. The BroJon Gazette has been for years telling you that the news media is carefully and closely controlled by a single outside source. At the top of this page is the quote which tells the source. “We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” And that comes directly from the mouth of the CIA director, Bill Casey, in 1981. That CIA policy did not come from Bill Casey in '81, it started much earlier, right after the founding of the CIA in 1947.

You may think that is outrageous and impossible. You think I am making it up. Not so. You want documented proof. How about an internal CIA document mistakenly declassified and released under the FOIA act, then quickly reclassified and locked up again, after it was discovered what the document said.

That, 20 December 1991, document seems to be just an internal memo of meetings held at the request of the CIA director to create more openness about CIA activities. The director called for suggestions how that could be done. That was probably why the document was temporarily released since the name and cover pages seem to be only results of discussion meetings. But instead on page 7, there is a paragraph explaining how the CIA has had “agents” within each and every, in fact all, of the American news media and how they control the stories which are published.

Here is that paragraph:
-------------------------
“PAO (Public Affairs Office) now has relationships with reporters from every major wire service, newspaper, news weekly and television network in the nation. This has helped us turn some "intelligence failure" stories into "intelligence success" stories, and it has contributed to the accuracy of countless others. In many instances, we have persuaded reporters to postpone, change, hold, or even scrap stories that could have adversely affected national security interests or jeopardized sources and methods.”
-------------------------

If you want to read the complete document and find out what that paragraph means in the full context of the document you can view the complete document here:

source: http://www.disclosureproject.org/PDF-Documents/CIAMemo.pdf

Note that the document is scanned into a PDF document and you need a PDF reader to view the document. It is not available as an HTML text. The original blacked out sections and some notes and signatures are still visible in the scanned PDF document, so it is in original condition with the CIA numbers and all.

So it is now proved, by CIA's own documents, that the American news media has been an agent of the CIA for decades. What you have been reading in your newspaper, or see on TV, is simply the CIA view of the world. So what gets changed? Just reports of wars, or assassinations or disease threats or just national security stories? According to CIA Director Casey's statement, what gets changed is “everything.” The purpose of the disinformation program is to put the American population in a constant condition of confusion and distrust. The Americans become mindless sheep who will “come willingly into our molding hands.” That quote about “molding hands” comes directly from John D. Rockefeller, in his preface to his 1905 document, founding his General Education Board. The GEB later became the US Department of Education, to spend billions of federal dollars to make sure no American can read or think for themselves, but simply “come willingly...”

So it is shown that you live in a world where all that you know is controlled by the CIA. But who controls the CIA? As I pointed out in “Black Gold Hot Gold,” the CIA is a subset of “The Empire of Energy.” That's why most of the wars in the last 100 years have been about oil. But who was it that wrote the “world script” which runs all the events, and what is the “script.” You can see an outline of that “script.” It is the book Black Gold Hot Gold, itself, found on the BroJon Gazette front page. I have recently come into a copy of the original script itself. It is over 100 years old. But that script was not adopted by the Empire of Energy until 1913. You want to know where to find that script? That's coming next....

Marshall Smith
Editor, Brother Jonathan Gazette
newseditor@brojon.com

To Subscribe to the Daily Digest go here:
http://www.brojon.org/digestform.html
Click here to find the live links to the full news stories in the Gazette -
http://www.brojon.com
MichaelC

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This must be why, when I used to watch the tv news in LA a few years ago(have not for years now) I felt annoyance and labeled what I was hearing as 'bullshit non-news'. Also, how appropriate that CNN stands for "Crap, no news" - which is exactly what it is.
As Fintan once said: "Turn off the fuckin' TV".
Or better still, regard anything you hear on any tv news show as 'strictly for entertainment value only'.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mentioned The Frank Church Committee and Operation Mockingbird (by any other name) on another page, but THIS IS BETTER.
elbowdeep

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After taking a look at BroJon... (as it seems to me that just about all news sources, no matter how "grass roots" they seem to be, should be analysed to see what their slant is...)

About half-way down the page...
The Brojon REMOTE VIEWER APTITUDE TEST

Wow... remote viewing? An test I can take? I'm a believer! Wow! This will prove once and for all that I do have the superpowers that I have dreamed of.

If you bother to take the test, you will quickly find out that YES you do have the ability to "transmit" the image! Wow! If you know better, you will realize that the card game they play with you is one of the oldest magic tricks in the book.

What bothers me is that they present this as 'official', and is obviously a fraud. Are they trying to create masses of people that *think* they have Remote Viewing abilities?, or are they trying to mock 'Remote Viewing' to those of us that know this magic trick? Either way they are MUDDYING THE WATERS of information, and also NULLIFYING any LEGIT info they MIGHT have.

If the info posted on that site is a cross-post from another site, then they could be excused as "ignorant" or clueless, but this, when even 1 example of this DELIBERATE bullshit is seen on a site, the entire site is to be discounted as garbage. When it is obvious that site contains DELIBERATE DYSINFO/DISTRACTION, stay away.

Please take this as kind criticism and reevaluate your 'information' source.
bornfree

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: Yes another CIA fake site Reply with quote

elbowdeep wrote:
If the info posted on that site is a cross-post from another site, then they could be excused as "ignorant" or clueless, but this, when even 1 example of this DELIBERATE bullshit is seen on a site, the entire site is to be discounted as garbage. When it is obvious that site contains DELIBERATE DYSINFO/DISTRACTION, stay away.

Please take this as kind criticism and reevaluate your 'information' source.

I certainly agree with your assestment of the site 110%. I read the newsletter and the site as an insight to what the CIA fakes want us to know. As they seek to convince us they are real they must 'give up' some things, which is the snippet I posted here.

Today at 54 my only source that I trust is breakfornews.com and those on this forum. Fintan Dunne is the only one I know of who is willing to tell us the whole truth. He's not selling books about reptilians or Masons or evil neocons. All the other sources I glean what I can as I think most of us do.

Thanks for your warning, the site is as you have stated. I sift through the horseshit and find a few items of data worth my time though the spin is totally fake.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bornfree wrote:
Thanks for your warning, the site is as you have stated. I sift through the horseshit and find a few items of data worth my time though the spin is totally fake.

Hey Bornfree -
I realize you were discussing the CIA and the media rather than BroJon and internet fakes specifically, but the internet fakes are the new media in the same way that establishment intelligence networks are the mainstream media.

The mainstream media hasn't been infiltrated by operatives. The alternative media hasn't been infiltrated by operatives. Both the mainstream and alternate media were conceived of, built, and paid for by the same forces that orchestrate the events plastered on the front page. The architects of this supposedly 'infiltrated' corporate media are the same forces behind the international economic order and the military might of the worlds wealthiest industrialized nations. 'News' and 'Entertainment' is an elaborate form of geographical based information control and social conditioning, and is every bit as important an element of social control as a militarized police force.

The concept of the media being 'infiltrated' by intelligence forces only reinforces the illusion that the media isn't run by these same forces, and dependent on them for it's very existence.

DARPA set up the internet, and the CIA had it's fakes set up and humming years before the events transpired that caused us to troll the web searching for 'truth'. Amazing how AJ has 'seen this coming all along'.

Quote:

That's kind of like saying, "I read Playboy for the articles." Wink

I justify my 'fakes' time by putting on my 'research' hat, but c'mon, truth is, we find em titillating. We're meant to.

The fact is, I don't think any of those sites really present data for worthwhile analysis - if it seems that way, it's probably an assist for another fake out operation being led on another 'related' 'alternative' site. That is the danger - when you know a source is lying, or 'misinformed' about one topic, it is best to consider the rest of their information skeptically - or at least consider an agenda that could explain why the apparent 'good' is lumped in with the 'bad'. You may be able to discern the level of deceit, but others may not, or else they'll think you're nuts by association.

We don't go to these sites for any real information - we go there cause it's fun and entertaining. 'Conspiracy' is interesting and fun for goobers like us. It's an enjoyable distraction, which is fun and necessary sometimes, cause so much of reality seems to be an unenjoyable distraction, but ultimately, I put BroJon and the like between the comics and the horoscope. The fakes love to mix 'information' with tabloid conspiracy, cause it taints both, which is what the media architects are after. Leave BroJon for 'leisure' and save BFN for 'learning'. The 'few items' may not be worth it, for all the confusion they ultimately bring.

Now, regarding this FOIA regarding CIA ahem, 'open-ness'. Let's take a look at the first page:

Hmmm. Couple issues:

1. Are there any identifying marks or signatures that suggest the validity of this being an actual CIA document? Is that 'official CIA' magic marker? How about the FOIA request number or the accompanied FOIA response? Did I miss this?

2. I'd love to see a copy without the 'Disclosure Project' fax header. I'm sure you already know how I feel about Dr. Greer and the Alien Conspiracy, but, for entertainments sake, here's a snippet from the essay by Dr. Greer inspired by this FOIA 'find'.

Quote:

Now, Big Media will tell you that the UFO matter is closed, that the Air Force looked into UFOs and ended Project Blue Book with a report from the Condon Committee that essentially said there was nothing to study. This is one of the Big Lies and can be proven to be so. But every Big Media outlet in the US holds to this line, notwithstanding overwhelming evidence to the contrary - and the fact that we can now prove that Dr. Condon himself corrupted the study and was on the payroll of the shadowy projects keeping the matter secret!

Essentially, America has no free press of any significance when it comes to real investigative reporting, government secrecy or serious technology breakthroughs dealing with energy and propulsion systems that could replace Big Oil. The Big Media is vertically and horizontally integrated into a large corporate and quasi-governmental matrix of shadowy interests and corrupting influences. In no way is the major media in America free, nor has it been for decades.

The crown jewel of secrecy is the collection of projects that deal with advanced technologies, energy systems, propulsion systems - and UFO matters - that, once disclosed, would end the need for oil, gas, coal or nuclear power. The corruption and secrecy surrounding this issue is like none other - it is in a class of its own. The media can only cover the subject either in a cavalier or dismissive way - or through direct disinformation and ridicule. No honest investigative report has ever appeared, over time, on this subject in any Big Media outlet - not in over 50 years of secrecy. Why?

Because they are not allowed to do it. And if they did, it would mark the end of their career and possibly their lives. It is not an overstatement to say that I have spoken to mainstream journalist who evince palpable fear when the matter is brought up.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/mediaplay.htm

Oh. The CIA have infiltrated the media to hush up their 'free energy' unit they nabbed at Roswell. Wow. Do Mulder and Scully know?

I find it very interesting that these same cast of characters keep reappearing as 'evidence' toward CIA media 'infiltration'. Anyway, I won't regurgitate my 'Energy Cartel / Alien Conspiracy' theories here, but the point is, consistently 'good' information from a bad source is well, unlikely.

Trying to separate 'Intel' from 'Media' is ultimately like trying to separate a 'good' president from the 'bad' ones. Intel and Media come from the same source. No, most of the people earning a living by working in the infotainment industry don't know this and don't want to know this. They don't care - they're just doing their job so they can get home and, er, watch tv. As Fintan mentioned, control is handled at the editorial level - it's easy to talk to a reporter, but try having a candid sit down with an actual editor in chief... or a judge, for that matter.

IMO, Media and Intel are two sides of the coin called social control - 'infiltration' consists of walking across the hall.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Although the CIA document has no specific identifying remarks, my gut feeling tells me it's the real deal. It 'looks' like a real old fashioned memorandum.

The 'interpretation' arises in the juxtaposition between CIA's glowing discussion of wonderful relationships and desire for openness, combined with Colby's statement (which I've seen quoted but not typed), combined with the VERY OFFICIAL Frank Church hearings. These support each other. I suspect that Church was on the money ... or was he a plant doing limited hangout FOR the CIA in the wake of the COINTELPRO docs pilfered by hippie antiwar activists (as I recall).

Does the Diclosure Project have a bunch of old typewriters and magic markers they use to compile these? I suppose it's possible. It's good to be suspicious of everything, esp grand disclusures. Ultimately, I guess nothing is 100% knowable, and anyhow, we are all just free energy blobs and nothing really matters, but in the common earthly paradigm, dammit, I still think it does -- and the elites wouldn't spend SO MUCH gol danged money and effort creating this facade for no practical reason.

My communist friend was telling me how (per some Pastor on Power Hour) the IRS and Intelligence is leaning on Church people. Anti-Fascist Churches who preach the Gospel of Love in relation to Politics are being brought to heel for their "political activities" --- I suppose, even if they never advocate a party.

Fascist "Scofieldish" Churches, on the other hand, and their fundie dupes, are being given the orders and offered prestige relationships for agreeing to control and reassure their masses during the next upcoming Terrorist Event, or Epidemic, or other National Security Event ---- which my friend pointed out is EXACTLY what the Judenrat did to the Jewish Resistance, for the Nazis.

In the meantime, Ann Coulter is telling them that "Liberals" HATE THEM for their Christianity, not that Ordinary People HATE ANN and her ilk for making open public death threats against "Liberals", for smears and slander --- and her book is a BEST SELLER.

This pre-Nazi buildup stuff --- I have to think it's not just a trend --- it's really relentless.
Continuity

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:16 pm    Post subject: Don't feel too badly... Reply with quote

Even Dan Rather was supposedly fooled by what seems to be a *very* obvious fake:

Animated GIF image comparing what CBS claimed to be a 1973-era typewritten memo with a 2004-era Microsoft Word document made with default settings.

Gary said:

Quote:
Does the Diclosure Project have a bunch of old typewriters and magic markers they use to compile these? I suppose it's possible.

Not really necessary, you know - just download some "archaic" fonts from the right era - laser print the docs at a squiffy angle, photocopy them a few times and then fax 'em.

Bingo. Instant "old" memos. Better than the Rather effort above - apparently for a start, superscript "th"s were'nt in common use back then... You know, like "187th", but with the "th" small and placed top right.

Cat Haiku
bornfree

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: True Reply with quote

Quote:
The concept of the media being 'infiltrated' by intelligence forces only reinforces the illusion that the media isn't run by these same forces, and dependent on them for it's very existence.

Yeah, I read this site because its fun, that's for sure. It is amazing at the sites that are popular and the stuff that gets attention meanwhile real information can't get anyone.

How much time did I waste on Alan Watt. Too much.
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

re: Doubting the Disclosure Project website

http://www.namebase.org/foia.html
FBI and CIA Documents (Alien Free!!!)

1. J. Edgar Hoover Declares War on the New Left
2. CIA Document: How to Co-opt Academia

3. CIA Employs Propaganda Assets to Refute Warren Commission Critics

4. Report from CIA's 1970 Anti-Allende Task Force

5. FBI Report on Chile's DINA

6. Gloria Steinem Spies on Students for the CIA

7. Task Force on Greater CIA Openness Q: How does CIA draw the line between "greater openness" and an increase in illegal domestic propaganda?
A: With invisible ink.

8. DoD + DOJ = Big, Big Brother

9. CIA Documents from the Tehran Embassy

10. CIA HQ to Santiago station: Overthrow Allende

11. Ben Bradlee: Dispatched by the CIA

12. Richard Helms and BCCI

13. U.S. Intelligence Fingered Charles Horman

14. Operation Condor Documents

15. Indonesia 1965: CIA death lists

SO, I guess the memo's real if the original source is not.
Southpark Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Top German reporter Udo Ulfkotte who this past year shockingly revealed that all Western mainstream media is completely fake (“We all lie for the CIA”) and was banned from Facebook this past July for his exposing the plot behind Chancellor Angela Merkel’s flooding his nation with Islamic radicals, this report continues, had been summoned by President-elect Trump for a private meeting—but when he failed to make his Friday evening (13 January) flight to New York City, was shortly thereafter discovered dead in his home—and that German authorities promptly ruled was due to a heart attack, conducted no autopsy, and then quickly cremated his body.

Quote:
One (out of many) great examples of a whistleblowing reporter is investigative journalist and former CBC News reporter Sharyl Attkisson.

She delivered a hard-hitting TEDx talk showing how fake grassroots movements funded by political, corporate, or other special interests very effectively manipulate and distort media messages.

Quote:
Another great example is Amber Lyon, a three-time Emmy award winning journalist at CC, who said that they are routinely paid by the US government and foreign governments to selectively report and even distort information on certain events. She has also indicated that the government has editorial control over content.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: