FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Beating AIDS denialism
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:20 pm    Post subject: "The Myth of Infectious AIDS" Reply with quote

I had a long post with excerpts and abstracts from various articles on my blog about this topic last month, and thought I should it link it here:
"The Myth of Infectious AIDS"
http://cracrocrates.blogspot.com/2007/12/myth-of-infectious-aids.html

While writing and doing some light research when writing the post, I tried to list as many possible motivations for propagating the HIV-AIDS myth as I could think of, plus I discovered one or two (perhaps) odd facts about the two government officials who announced to the world that HIV causes AIDS: Heckler and Brandt.

1) Heckler (Secretary of Health) had a background in law (not medicine), was previously a congressman for Massachusetts which has a huge biotech lobby, and (perhaps related, perhaps not) her husband filed for divorce in the same year - 1984 - as when Heckler made the HIV-AIDS announcement.

2) Brandt (Assistant Secretary of Health)is a super-smart Texas doctor with not only a MD degree, but a PhD in math as well. His obituary from the New York Times in 2007 mentions that he said publicly during the year of the HIV-AIDS announcement that THERE WOULD BE A VACCINE IN THREE YEARS, even after a reporter mentioned to him that Dr. Montagnier had told them it would take 5 to 10 years.

My understanding of human trials and medical research is that R&D is unpredictable, and as for drugs that are approved by the FDA, the average time needed is about 7 years of R&D and trials.

Also concerning Brandt, from the obituary:
Quote:
In 1983, Dr. Brandt said that investigating the disease had become “the No. 1 priority” of the Public Health Service. At the time, only 1,450 AIDS cases had been reported.

Dr. Brandt was also instrumental in finding a way for the disease control centers to build a maximum security laboratory, which the agency needed to investigate a growing number of dangerous microbes, but which the Reagan administration had blocked, Dr. Foege said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/01/us/01brandt.html?_r=1&adxnnl=1&oref=slogin&adxnnlx=1198128007-ZI5iU02sU0Bpvz2X+6wYAQ

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates

Last edited by Cracrocrates on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting mention before about someone 'wanting to die'. I had a good friend - with a history of rec drugs but at the time I knew him he was clean/sober - who got 'tested' one day in 1986 or so and then loudly proclaimed to the world "I GOT it"!!! (i.e., hiv 'positive') He then began an elaborate preparation for what he was sure would be his end within a few years. He was about 35 at the time. After a couple of years of no illness he decided he should start AZT 'as a prophylactic'. Sure enough, from that day on he began the downward spiral and finally got his wish(death) about 3 years later.
BTW, talk about 'CIA fakes' - the internet is LOADED with intelligence agency propoganda fakes on "HIV/AID$"
bri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MichaelC wrote:

BTW, talk about 'CIA fakes' - the internet is LOADED with intelligence agency propoganda fakes on "HIV/AID$"

No kidding, "it was created in a lab" and such. Anyone who questions AIDS is lumped into that category more often than not.
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The stupidity of the sheeple is absolutely beyond comprehension.
bri

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So downtrodden, Mike.

Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: