FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Bhutto Assasination

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
RedMahna

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 9:36 am    Post subject: Bhutto Assasination Reply with quote

Quote:
CNN Report
Dec 27, 2008
Benazir Bhutto killed
Former Pakistan Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was assassinated today as a suicide bomber killed at least 14 of her supporters, a spokesman for her party and other officials said. Bhutto suffered bullet wounds, TV networks are reporting.

Latest I'm hearing is she made it to the hospital alive... then died while in surgery, or while being attended to by doctors. That info was reported by FOX and CNN on television about 9am this morning.
They also said it will be interesting to see whether elections will take place or not, given the unrest Bhutto's assasination is already causing in Pakistan.
Prez Bush is at the ranch on XMas vacation. Hardly anyone in DC this week.

Makings of another guinea pig to study how the masses can be handled and outcomes anticipated?? Or was Bhutto that stupid? Or what?
I cannot figure this one out, since I've heard good and bad things about Bhutto, as relates to her ties with "democracy" and global political friends...

Maybe I'm sexist, naive, or not reading her face correctly... I hate to see women killed in the name of politics, to begin with. But I also could not see in her face that she might have had some evil NWO look about her.

Red

PatrickSMcNally

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I'm most curious about here is whether this should be seen as just a natural follow-up to Musharraf's coup or whether it has any international meaning. Is Musharraf just taking advantage locally of the fact that Arab suicide-bombers are the cool in-thing now on the international circuit for people abrogating constitutions? Or should this be seen as somehow connected with attempts by Washington and/or Tel Aviv to stir up images of a Muslim menace? Beats me.
Laurence Fishburne Junior

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO Its basically 2 elite groups one trying to take power.. Bhutto would have been G8 friendly if she had taken power which means no real difference to the NWO I think she was Killed by Musharrif to protect his current cronys who see their money supply threatened. Pakistan(because of India) spends a large chunk of its GDP on the Military(Nuclear power even though there is widespread poverty) the fundamentalists back the military and as far as Im aware the Taliban also.. So there's a fair chance it was a Taliban suicide bomber (like in Afganistan at present.)
atm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd keep a close eye on the ever growing fascism in Thailand.

That's all I'll say for now.

atm
Cracrocrates

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/27/pakistan.bhutto/#cnnSTCPhoto

7 photos of the scene

Photo #3 (explosion)
Photo#7 (bus on fire)

I would just like to say that Pakistan confuses the hell out of me. I don't know whose side anyone is one.

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."

--Cracrocrates
atm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3726

My .50 cal beat yo' .38 to it. Check the time stamp; still, it's a bad day for all involved.

atml Neutral
atm

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump:

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3726&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

atm
carcdr

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject: Re: Bhutto Assasination Reply with quote

More mind-fuck.

This is some sort of soap-opera. She returns with no reason to Pakistan and survives a terr'ist attack. She complains that she doesn't have enough police protection. She requests the sun-roof to be opened and stands up. The manchurian candidate shoots her, then detonates a suicide bomb.

Maybe the real Benazir is having a pedicure in the Grand Caymans while watching this unfold on T.V.
bri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Re: Bhutto Assasination Reply with quote

carcdr wrote:
More mind-fuck.

This is some sort of soap-opera. She returns with no reason to Pakistan and survives a terr'ist attack. She complains that she doesn't have enough police protection. She requests the sun-roof to be opened and stands up. The manchurian candidate shoots her, then detonates a suicide bomb.

Maybe the real Benazir is having a pedicure in the Grand Caymans while watching this unfold on T.V.

It's all become mind fuck at this point, real or not.

It's about to get a lot weirder.
Laurence Fishburne Junior

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:58 am    Post subject: Re: Bhutto Assasination Reply with quote

bri wrote:
carcdr wrote:
More mind-fuck.

It's all become mind fuck at this point, real or not.

It's about to get a lot weirder.
Ok that proves it Muslims are not human and are not fit to look after all that oil! I think we should all join up and help "protect" the oil...and spread democracy especially now we know diesel can bring down skysrapers....
bri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly that may be a reaction.

Or a rise against "religious extremism"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: