FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
History: Fiction or Science?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Cracrocrates



Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatrickSMcNally wrote:
Cracrocrates wrote:
The funny thing is, before I even had an inkling of even considering to read "revisionist" literature online, I read Lipstadt's book years ago and came away feeling underwhelmed at her arguments and/or feeling that her writing style for a public audience was rather poor. The book was dry with very little information...and at that time I bought the book looking for a simple coup de grace against revisionists.


That matches rather well with the reaction I had to Michael Shermer & Alex Grobman, DENYING HISTORY: WHO SAYS THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED AND WHY DO THEY SAY IT? My curiosity had been piqued by the fact that I had found some odd comments in James Cannon's LETTERS FROM PRISON where he clearly expressed skepticism about the Lublin story of that time. But I really was just expecting that Shermer & Grobman would methodically lay out and then demolish the H-revisionist arguments. It didn't read that way though. I was quite surprised to see how shallow it was. At that point I hadn't read any H-revisionist literature anywhere. But the book did not sound right.


Oh DAMN. We read the same book with the hollow arguments.

After your post, I realized I HAVEN'T read Lipstadt's Denying the Holocaust http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deborah_Lipstadt, the book I read was Shermer & Grobman's DENYING HISTORY.
http://books.google.com/books?q=denying+history&btnG=Search+Books

That black cover on the paperback is difficult to forget. It was on sale at the time,and I thought, okay, why not?
..............................................................................................
Cornwell has "changed" his views about Hitler's Pope, apparently.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler's_Pope
Five years after the publication of Hitler's Pope, Cornwell had somewhat modified his views: "I would now argue, in the light of the debates and evidence following Hitler's Pope, that Pius XII had so little scope of action that it is impossible to judge the motives for his silence during the war, while Rome was under the heel of Mussolini and later occupied by the Germany."

Quote from: Economist, Dec. 9, 2004.


...................................................................................................

The one allegation from Cornwell's book that was a concern to me was that with the culmination of Vatican's (apparently) long-term plan to get out of politics and political parties, the termination of Catholic political parties in Germany allowed the Nazi's to gain control.

Quote:
http://emperors-clothes.com/vatican/hitlers.htm (abridged version)

The Reich Concordat granted Pacelli the right to impose the new Code of Canon Law on Catholics in Germany and promised a number of measures favorable to Catholic education, including new schools. In exchange, Pacelli collaborated in the withdrawal of Catholics from political and social activity. The negotiations were conducted in secret by Pacelli, Kaas, and Hitler's deputy chancellor, Franz von Papen, over the heads of German bishops and the faithful. The Catholic Church in Germany had no say in setting the conditions.
......
In the end, Hitler insisted that his signature on the concordat would depend on the Center Party's voting for the Enabling Act, the legislation that was to give him dictatorial powers. It was Kaas, chairman of the party but completely in thrall to Pacelli, who bullied the delegates into acceptance. Next, Hitler insisted on the "voluntary" disbanding of the Center Party, the last truly parliamentary force in Germany. Again, Pacelli was the prime mover in this tragic Catholic surrender. The fact that the party voluntarily disbanded itself, rather than go down fighting, had a profound psychological effect, depriving Germany of the last democratic focus of potential noncompliance and resistance: In the political vacuum created by its surrender, Catholics in the millions joined the Nazi Party, believing that it had the support of the Pope. The German bishops capitulated to Pacelli's policy of centralization, and German Catholic democrats found themselves politically leaderless.

After the Reich Concordat was signed, Pacelli declared it an unparalleled triumph for the Holy See. In an article in L'Osservatore Romano, the Vatican-controlled newspaper, he announced that the treaty indicated the total recognition and acceptance of the church's law by the German state. But Hitler was the true victor and the Jews were the concordat's first victims.

On July 14, 1933, after the initialing of the treaty, the Cabinet minutes record Hitler as saying that the concordat had created an atmosphere of confidence that would be "especially significant in the struggle against international Jewry." He was claiming that the Catholic Church had publicly given its blessing, at home and abroad, to the policies of National Socialism, including its anti-Semitic stand. At the same time, under the terms of the concordat, Catholic criticism of acts deemed political by the Nazis, could now be regarded as "foreign interference." The great German Catholic Church, at the insistence of Rome, fell silent. In the future all complaints against the Nazis would be channeled through Pacelli. There were some notable exceptions, for example the sermons preached in 1933 by Cardinal Michael von Faulhaber, the Archbishop of Munich, in which he denounced the Nazis for their rejection of the Old Testament as a Jewish text.


Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centre_Party_(Germany)
The German Centre Party (Deutsche Zentrumspartei or merely Zentrum), often called the Catholic Centre Party, was a Catholic political party in Germany during the Kaiserreich and the Weimar Republic. The party dissolved itself on July 6, 1933, shortly before the conclusion of a Concordat between the Holy See and Germany.

_________________
" 'New World Order' ?...same as the Old World Order "

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."


--Cracrocrates
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PatrickSMcNally



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracrocrates wrote:
Quote:
Next, Hitler insisted on the "voluntary" disbanding of the Center Party, the last truly parliamentary force in Germany. Again, Pacelli was the prime mover in this tragic Catholic surrender.


Dalin addesses that on pp. 59-63. The Center Party had been in decline on its own for some years already and the Concordat was accepted by the Papacy with the hopes of protecting the Catholic Church in Germany. The signing of the Concordat did not signify any special approval by the Papacy for the Third Reich and the Papacy publicly rejected the view that it did. The British ambassador to the Vatican had reported back to the British Foreign Office that the Vatican expected the German government to violate the Concordat but that refusing to sign the treaty would have deprived them of any legal basis on which to protest and this was why the treaty had been signed.

Despite my criticisms of the way Dalin, at the book's end, regurgitates the whole nine yards of the War on Terror, I don't see any outstanding flaws in his treatment of the book's main subject matter. He comes across with much more consistency than Cornwell, Lewy et al.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PatrickSMcNally



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracrocrates wrote:
2.Was the U.S. government openly helpful from the start(1940s)...and why?


James Jesus Angleton certainly was. Angleton became the head of CIA counter-intelligence.

-----
Years later only a handful of people knew that a young American lieutenant had been blackmailed and then recruited in Rome in 1944 as a double agent for Zionist intelligence. By the time of his forced retirement thirty years later in 1974, James Jesus Angleton had become one of the most senior officers of the Central Intelligence Agency. His primary job was head of the counter-intelligence section.

...Angleton himself was accused of being a Soviet mole. It was not true. Angleton spied only for Israel, never the Soviet Union...

As will be seen, on the eve of the Suez Crisis in 1956, CIA section chiefs for the Arab countries received overwhelming evidence that Israel was preparing for war. The analysis at CIA concurred. Angleton's dismissal of the reports provoked a bitter shouting match in which he was flatly accused of being a "goddamn Israeli mole" by a number of his fellow officers. They were correct about what Angleton was...

Over the years Angleton was promoted into the perfect position for an Israeli mole. On the one hand, he was the man responsible for detecting Israeli spies inside the CIA. On the other hand, he also was in charge of spying on Israel.
-----
-- Loftus & Aarons, THE SECRET WAR AGAINST THE JEWS, pp. 144-5.

Since Loftus & Aarons are pure establishment writers, it's worth reading Michael Collins Piper's FINAL JUDGMENT: THE MISSING LINK IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION alongside of their book. Two different points of view, but a lot of overlapping information.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PatrickSMcNally



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cracrocrates wrote:
I've read libertarian Catholic scholar Thomas Woods essays, and flipped through his book on the catholic church and science, showing how much that the CC had supported science over the years.


Well that's interesting. Something else to look further into on another day. We can learn something new all the time.

I can assure you, though, that the Church of the Holocaust treats the punishment of heretics very seriously. Rudolf outlines some of his persecutions here:

http://germarrudolf.com/persecute/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
foo



Joined: 18 Nov 2006
Posts: 140

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PatrickSMcNally wrote:

* * * * *
I can assure you, though, that the Church of the Holocaust treats the punishment of heretics very seriously...
* * * * *

That's why the ADL is pushing so hard for so-called a hate crimes law at the federal level, here in the U. S. It sure as hell isn't to protect marchers in a gay pride parade from so-called hate speech by Bible-readers on the sidelines.

So-called "Holocause Denial" is an imprisonable offense in most of western Europe and in Canada. In theory, saying that "only" 5,999,999 Jews were exterminated by the Third Reich would qualify as such an offense. The figure of exactly six million is etched in stone.

I find the Finklestein case particularly chilling. He has stated that he believes that between 5.1 and 5.5 million Jews died in the camps. That's not good enough -- it has to be exactly six million.

Finklestein's main offense, though, was to label the extortion racket of the Israeli lobby as "The Holocaust Industry."

Had a gentile committed these "heresies," then he would have been slandered as a "Holocaust Denier." Finklestein's being a Jew, he was vilified as a "self-hating Jew."

Finklestein was denied tenure, and then he was stripped of his classes. He finally resigned in frustration. And this happened at a Roman Catholic institution!

So-called "hate crime" is Orwellian "thought crime." It is anathema to a free society.

Martin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cracrocrates



Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:24 pm    Post subject: Oh Henries Reply with quote

Oh Henries!
The Wrath of Khan(s)
And the Many Names of Roman Emperors


Quote:
Excerpts from Chronology 1, from page 311

5a. Henry II the Saint + Conrad the Salian 1002-
1039 (37 years). Let us note that the large num-
ber of "Henries" in this empire is probably ex-
plained by a simple circumstance that Henry is
not a name in the contemporary sense but a
title. Henry is most likely Khan-Reich, i.e., Khan-
Kingdom, meaning Khan-Sovereign.
Besides,
the large number of "Conrads" in the same empire
is also probably explained by the fact that the
name Con-Rad is something like Khan-Horde,
i.e., not a name in the contemporary sense but a
title - King, Khan of the Horde.


5b. Octavianus Augustus, i.e., Sacred, Saint,
23 B.C. until 14 A.D. (37 years).



A lot of these first names as last names must have confused the "historians" or have been added by them to make the chronologies longer. And the full names of emperors Caligula or Nero don't even contain the words "caligula" or "nero."

I go by Crac, but my full name is really:
Cractonicus Octavius Claudius Germanicus Lucius Caligutatus Caesar .
Quote:
Excerpts from Chronology 1, from page 312

8a. Henry IV 1053-1106 (53 years).

8b. Tiberius + Caligula + Claudius + Nero
14-68 (54 years). ]This joint of four rulers
could also have occurred in the chronicles, in
particular because their full names contain
repeating short names.
Indeed:

Tiberius=Tiberius Claudius Nero Julius Caesar Augustusus,

Caligula=Gaius Julius Caesar Augustusus Germanicus,

Claudius=Tiberius Claudius Nero Drusus Germanicus Caesar Augustusus,

Nero=Lucius Domitius Ahenobarbus Tiberius Claudius Drusus Germanicus Caesar


_________________
" 'New World Order' ?...same as the Old World Order "

Church of Crac motto:
"The End is Nigh. Give me a Dollar."


--Cracrocrates
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Cracrocrates



Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 269

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

post moved
[post WorldWar II-genocides thread/Samantha Power's "A Problem from Hell" book sucks moved to
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29883#29883 ]


Last edited by Cracrocrates on Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
dilbert_g
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted something expanding on the psychology behind the H-caust, while defending Patrick, while explaining to Patrick and others WHY and HOW the topic originally became banned.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=29752#29752

Props to everything you guys said here, the psyop around it is huge. I used the term MYTH. Kevin Barrett discussed social myths and the power of the Sept 11 myth on Guns and Butter.

The Jesus Christ Myth
The World War Two (victory to the courageous Allies go USA!!) plus the Holocaust/Hitler/another Hitler Myth
The Sept 11 Myth

These myths and others are reigning powerful myths -- whether the specific facts are true or not, and without even implying anything about the veracity or facts -- given the world-changing impact that the STORIES have had and portend.

The Soviet Communist "Evil Empire" Cold War myth, with sidebars of Pol Pot (and the pretense that the CIA didnt support him when even Brzezinski says he did). This one lasted not only 70 years but still rides today. I saw it used repeatedly to bash Naomi Klein's tepid/exciting look at Neo-Liberal Disaster Capitalism (depending on one's perspective), as if she's "forgotten" how many people Stalin killed or that the USSR merely imploded without any push from outside (as if the Cold War never happened).

I thought this was a stupid-sounding topic, but I'm glad I stopped by! Sure, it's real to an extent, but it's stories. By whom? For what purpose.

Parenti deconstructs the idea of 'relative morality' (to the times) and Cicero's justifications for slavery and that everyone then saw it as an acceptable natural order, the Myths of the Roman Republic. He points out who Cicero was and what class Cicero represented, and says that there were enlightened people even back in ancient Rome who were against slavery. "They were called 'slaves'."

Parenti also points out that Cicero felt a need to justify slavery, otherwise his justification would never have been written. So it must have been a somewhat contentious social issue even at that time.


here: http://www.Takeoverworld.info/parenti_talks.html

I'll think of some more cherished myths along the way.
Back to top
city trader



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 373

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why would you WANT to actively or passively help the Hidden Hand achieve their goals? Do you even know what their short and long term goals are? In other words, what does stealing back the Birthright & Blessing mean to them? What would be in it for you if they succeed? Do you think you will be well-rewarded and accepted into their elite club with open arms? They will pretend to welcome you, as long as having you "on side" serves their purpose, but do you want to know what the evil men of the Satanic Hidden Hand REALLY think about you, behind their phoney smiles and "glad" handshakes? Do they consider you to be a "Sovereign Citizen" or among the "God's Chosen People", or even a human+being? In order to gain some insight, please read the following quotes and excerpts from their own documents, which are not editorialized or paraphrased - they are verbatim, in their own words:

Protocol 2, #5 "Each victim on our side is worth, in the sight of God, a thousand goyim (non-jews)." (note: who is their god?)
Protocol 11, #4 "The goyim (non-jews) are a flock of sheep, and we are their wolves (please see Ezekiel 22:27, below). And you know what happens when the wolves get hold of the flock?" (Matt. 7:15)
(Matthew 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.)


* * * * * *
The following three excerpts are also from the Protocols:-

EXCERPT #1:

"This is quite clear from the following passages quoted from the Talmud and other Rabbinical talmudic writings, which also show the continuing agenda of world domination through the destruction and manipulation of the Gentile nations, which is still carried forth by the elders and their followers over 600 years after it was first accepted by them as their so-called official Yahwist manifesto:

'Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.' (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61). 'The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.' (Midrasch Talpioth 225). 'As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews.' (Lore Dea 377,1). 'Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.' (Kethuboth 3b). 'The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.' (Zohar 11, 4b). 'It is permitted to deceive a Goi.' (Babha Kama 113b), 'Do not have any pity for them, for it is said (Deuter. Vii,2): Show no mercy unto them. Therefore, if you see an Akum (non-Jew) in difficulty or drowning, do not go to his help.' (Hilkoth Akum X,1). 'Even the best of the Goyim should be killed.' (Abhodah Zarah 26b, Tosephoth). 'When a Jew has a gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same gentile, lend him money and in his turn deceive him, so that the gentile shall be ruined. For the property of the gentile (according to our law) belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has the full right to seize it.' (Schulchan Aruk, Law 24)

Again, there are many more such instances in the Talmud where the Gentile - especially the Christian - is labelled as subhuman and as merely there to be exploited or exterminated. The ultimate goal is again clearly defined in the Talmud as the inheritance of the Gentile nations, supposedly under Yahweh, but really under Satan."

* * *
EXCERPT #2:

"In 1492, Chemor, Chief Rabbi of Spain received the following reply from the Grand Sanhedrin (Elders of Zion) to his plea for advice on how to deal with their threatened expulsion under Spanish Law; it illustrates well how the same ancient agenda was still being adhered to by the elect at this time:

'Beloved brethren in Moses (another lie), we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great a pain to hear it as yourselves.

The advice of the Grand Satraps and the Rabbis is the following:

1. As for what you say that the king of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries (pharmacists/chemists), that they may take away Christian's lives.
4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
(Signed) Prince of the Jews of Constantinople'
(Julio-Inigrez de Medrano - 'La Silva Curiosa' 1608 my emphasis)"

* * *
EXCERPT #3:

"Greetings, my children! You have been called here to recapitulate the principal steps of our new program. As you know, we had hoped to have twenty years between the wars to consolidate the great gains which we made from World War II, but our increasing numbers in certain vital areas is arousing opposition to us, and we must now work with every means at our disposal to precipitate World War III. The goal for which we have striven so concertedly for three thousand years is at last within our reach, and because its fulfillment is so apparent, it behooves us to increase our efforts and our caution tenfold. I can safely promise you that before ten years have passed, our race will have its rightful place in the world, with every Jew a king and every gentile a slave! (applause from the gathering)... This program will achieve its objective, the Third World War, which will surpass in destruction all previous contests. Israel (not True Israel), of course, will remain neutral, and when both sides are devastated and exhausted, we will arbitrate, sending our Control Commissions into all of the wrecked countries. This war will end for all time our struggle against gentiles. We will openly reveal our identity with the races of Asia and Africa..."
(rabbi Emanuel Rabinovich in a keynote speech to the Emergency Council of European Rabbis in Budapest, Hungary, on 12 January 1952).

- all three excerpts from: "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion, Proofs of an Ancient Conspiracy", by Ivan Fraser.
* * * * * *



PROTOCOL 1: The Basic Doctrine (Right lies in Might - Politics versus Morals - The End justifies the Means - "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" - The New Aristocracy).
PROTOCOL 2: Economic Wars (Routine scientific government - Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzcheism - Press-inculcated mentality).
PROTOCOL 3: Methods of Conquest (The Symbolic Snake* - "People's Rights" - Liquidation of the Goyim - "Sovereign Lord of the World" - Universal economic crisis - "Ours they will not touch..." - Secret masonic agents).
*Genesis 3:14 And the "I AM" God said unto the serpent (Satan), Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
PROTOCOL 4: Materialism Replaces Religion (Stages of a Republic - Gentile masonry a screen - International speculation of industry - Cult of Gold).
PROTOCOL 5: Despotism & Modern Progress (Centralised Government - Gulfs separating States - Sham eloquence to overcome public opinion - Super-Government Administration).
"# 7: Nowadays it is more important to disarm the peoples than to lead them into war:"
PROTOCOL 6: Take-Over Technique (Reservoirs of riches - Destruction of goy aristocracy - Vicious circle of rising prices). Control of property.
"# 4: ...It is essential therefore for us, at whatever cost, to deprive them of their land..."
PROTOCOL 7: World-Wide Wars (Encouraging an arms race - Universal war to check goy opposition - The guns of America, China and Japan). Planned world wars.
PROTOCOL 8: Provisional Government (Legal justification for audacity - Super-educational training - Control of bankers, industrialists and capitalists). Control of businesses.
PROTOCOL 9: Re-Education (Meaning of anti-semitism - Source of the all-engulfing terror - Boosting of false theories). Control of education.
PROTOCOL 10: Preparing for Power (Camouflaged political freedom - Universal suffrage - The rise of republics - Transition to masonic despotism - Proclamation of the "Lord of all the World" - Inoculation of diseases).
PROTOCOL 11: The Totalitarian State (The new constitution - Abolition of the rights of man - "Show" army of masonic lodges).
PROTOCOL 12: Control of the Press (Masonic "freedom" - Control of printing and publishing - Vishnu, idol of the Press). Control of media/publishing/information.
PROTOCOL 13: Distractions (Daily bread - Recreation centres - The unsuspected plan).
PROTOCOL 14: Assault on Religion (Destruction of existing religions and substitution of the religion of the Talmud [whilst pretending it to be of Moses] - A new era of slavery - Pornography encouraged in progressive countries).
PROTOCOL 15: Ruthless Suppression (Simultaneous world revolution - Purpose and direction of masonry - The Chosen People - Dogmatic right of the strong - The King of Israel).
PROTOCOL 16: Brainwashing (Emasculation of the Universities - Abolition of freedom of instruction).
PROTOCOL 17: Abuse of Authority (The demoralisation of Justice - Wrecking of the Christian religion - Jewish Patriarch Pope of the universe - Secret police employing public informers).
PROTOCOL 18: Arrest of Opponents (Measures of secret defence - Undermining authority).
PROTOCOL 19: Rulers and People (Making use of public petitions - debasing heroism - Martyrdom of sedition-mongers).
PROTOCOL 20: Financial Programme (Progressive taxation - Stagnant capital - the ruinous Gold Standard). Control of money systems, taxation.
PROTOCOL 21: Loans and Credit (Bankruptcy - Abolition of money markets).
PROTOCOL 22: Power of Gold (The secret of what is coming - Mysticism of the new authority and the reverent fear of the people).
PROTOCOL 23: Instilling Obedience (Cutting down of luxury goods - The supreme lord to replace all existing rulers).
PROTOCOL 24: Qualities of the Ruler (Selecting and training the seed of David).


If the headings aren't eye-opening enough, then read the full text, as well as the "Proofs of the Protocols" by clicking here: Full Protocols. To skip the "Proofs" and go right to the Protocols, then please click on: Protocols Only). These Protocols could not possibly have been written by any man or men, only by Satan himself with the help of his Synagogue, referred to by Christ in Revelation 2:9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the Synagogue of Satan.


http://jahtruth.net/illumin.htm#Protocols%20Proof


Andrew: Warwickshire, UK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
city trader



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 373

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The document has achieved fame and infamy in its time.

Essentially, the accusations levelled against it are that it is a fraud and a forgery. Some say it is a report of a genuine conspiracy but has been blamed on the Jews in order to hide its true origins, and that to believe it to be genuinely Judaic shows one to be 'anti-Semitic'. This kind of black propaganda and emotional reaction arises quite naturally in the course of events whenever any proof of the ancient conspiracy against humanity is uncovered.

Despite a general misconception amongst certain politically-aligned groups and ill-informed individuals - including Jews and non-Jews alike - that the Protocols are a 'proven fraud', this is not the case, as I will show.

The cry of 'anti-Semitic' is a standard one and almost automatic from ill-informed, if often well-intentioned individuals who have little background knowledge of the vast history and consciousness of the perpetrators of the 'world revolution'. The majority of people remain drastically unaware of the conspiracy because a vital aspect of the conspiracy is to hide itself behind many walls of secrecy, as the following information will show. Those that would call 'anti-semitism', or say 'there is no conspiracy', are amongst the greatest victims of the very conspiracy they vehemently deny.

Someone who has lived in a box without windows for their entire life might genuinely cry out 'there is no sun, it is a myth, a vicious lie and anti-boxism'. There remains, however the unalterable fact that there is a sun and those that point this out to the one in the box, in an attempt to enlighten and free them from self-imposed ignorance, are not automatically 'anti-boxists' or feel any sort of hatred towards boxes or those who live in them at all.

Neither is the reporting of the following document anti-Semitic.

It is a call to the attention of those who may have been born into the current age of suppression and propaganda, and have yet to recoup some of this information which until very recently was openly discussed on a global scale. However, since the triumphs of Zionism and the further implementation of mass mind / information control since the Second World War, with regards to anything remotely Jewish, such information has been buried through censorship and revision of history-books by the very power which imposed the conspiracy in the first place. The Protocols make it quite clear that 'anti-semitism', meaning 'anti-Judaic', is an 'indispensable' part of the plan for world domination. It will be used for 'the management of our lesser brethren'. This document makes chilling reading for both Jews and Gentiles alike when one looks back to the treatment of Jewry during the Second World War; that a self-appointed elite should be willing to sacrifice and allow the persecution of their 'lesser brethren', for the greater aim of world domination, should be a wake-up-call to all of Jewry, the vast majority of whom constitute what the authors of the Protocols deem to be 'lesser brethren'.

'Anti-Semitic' is a phrase which means 'against Semites' but has come to be used solely as meaning 'anti-Jewish'. The irony inherent in this ill-used phrase is that the Semitic Arabs are actually amongst the greatest victims in the crime and fraud known as Zionism, in which Russian Jews, who are racially non-Semitic, in the first half of the Twentieth Century, fostered and executed a plan (as prophesied by God through Ezekiel 11:15) to create an officially recognised Jewish homeland in Palestine. The result of which was the mass displacement and persecution of the indigenous Arab citizens. This is without doubt 'anti-semitism' at its worst. And yet to state this plain fact openly today is to invite the accusation of being 'anti-Semitic'! I will also show in this work that the ordinary Jewish people, unbeknownst to themselves, have been victims to the same ancient agenda and are considered by the Elders to be necessary sacrifices to their cause. As the British; American and other Anglo-Saxon and Celtic peoples are also descended from Shem/Sem, they are also Semitic peoples. Therefore anyone who is anti-British or anti-American is anti-Semitic, in the true definition of the term. But, of course, as explained in the Protocols, it is the Jews who publish the dictionaries and so they define the words according to their plan.

The main point pertinent to this work is that the plan and execution of this agenda was predicted and detailed in the Protocols, before the Zionist plan began to be put into action openly on the world stage. More dramatically, however, the agenda outlined in the Protocols was foreshadowed by over 2,000 years of similar documents, edicts and statements.

The document itself attributes the authorship of these self-same conspiratorial Protocols to the highest echelons of world Jewry. It would be madness to ignore the possibility that this document is genuine and authored by those claimed, simply because certain people find it offensive. Because if it is genuine, then people absolutely should find it offensive! It is the greatest single betrayal of both Jews and Gentiles imaginable. Even if it were not authored by a Jewish elite, the fact that world Jewry have suffered along the very lines as predicted in the document, should be enough for every Jew alive to give this document their full attention.

Both Communism and Zionism can be seen to be the two means by which the Protocols unfolded during the early Twentieth Century. Whilst Communism acted to tear down the Russian aristocratic system and replace it with a tyranny and dictatorship led predominantly by Jews, placing a vast area of territory and human resources into the hands of the conspirators, Zionism used the false accusation of the need for the establishment of the prophesied Jewish homeland to re-home the Eastern Jews who were being badly persecuted in Russia at the time. In fact, as is shown by government documents of the time, the accusation of mass anti-Semitism and pogroms in Russia at the turn of the century (against Jews who are non-Semitic; being descendants of Japheth, not Shem) is massively exaggerated. This was essentially a Press-led propaganda tactic employed in the West to further the aims of Zionist interests and to ease the passage of the masses of Eastern Jews who emigrated to the West around the late 19th and early 20th Century. According to Zionist Rabbi Stephen Wise, until 1900, American Zionism was confined to immigrant Jews (Khazar Ashkenazim decended from Japheth, not Shem - Genesis 10:3), and the mass of American Jews (mainly German 'Western' Sephardim) were opposed to it. However, by 1910, a million Jewish immigrants had arrived in America from Russia and the Zionist lobby began to represent a significant number of voters. Today, Jews represent approximately 3% of the American population but occupy more or less 90% of all the key positions in the US-Administration. Just as in Russia following the Bolshevik Revolution, the number of Jews numbered around 10% of the population, whereas the number of Jews in the Bolshevik government was approximately 90%.

Another interesting 'coincidence', President Franklin Roosevelt (from a Jewish family) had seventy-two advisors around him when he led the USA into World War II of whom fifty-two were known Jews. The Elders of Zion consist of the Sanhedrin, the highest Jewish authority since Biblical times, officially numbering 71, and the Judaic texts also reveal the existence of a king, making 72. Whilst in Britain in 1999, the Labour government admitted that it has 72 official 'advisors' or 'spin-doctors' (professional-liars). Both Roosevelt and Blair have implemented social 'reforms' called the 'New Deal', which in the USA was also known by those in the know as the 'Jew Deal'. Do we see here history repeating itself?

As the well tried and tested truism says: those who refuse to learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them.

The British and American governments were manipulated by the Zionists - against the overwhelming opposition of the Western Jews and the Palestinian Jews and the majority of Gentiles - to commit themselves to the creation of an official Jewish homeland in Palestine, which had nothing to do with British national interest, at an enormous cost during a time - the First World War - when all manpower and resources were desperately needed to fight the enemy.

Why this should have occurred is against all logic. However, the most revealing insight into the modus agendi and the modus operandi of the world manipulators is acquired through reading the Protocols.

Not only does this document illuminate the reason for the massive success of international Zionism, but it also provides profound insight into every single political situation of the last century and sheds great light on much of what has transpired for the past 2,600 years on the world stage.

Stunningly, virtually everything planned for and predicted in the Protocols has provably come to pass. This document is as pertinent today as it was when it first came to light in 1905.

Recent world political history has been provably controlled and manipulated by Russian Jews, who have no racial ties or origin in the land of Palestine, who flocked to the West a century ago. That century has provably unfolded according to the Protocols, which ascribe themselves to the elite of world Jewry. The earliest Israelite holy works (The Torah), right up to the latest (Jewish Talmud and Zohar) have continually promised that the world would be delivered to the true Israelites and that the Gentile nations would be consumed; grafted into and ruled by the single Chosen People who would govern them. That this would be a 'coincidence', and the Protocols a mere act of deceitful anti-semitism, has to be the grossest form of ill-logic.

The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is a document which should be read by all. No other single document provides us with such a clear understanding of why the world is gradually moving towards a One World Government, controlled by an irreproachable 'Hidden Hand'. In fact, in the Protocols, we are given clear insights as to why so many incomprehensible political decisions are made in both local, national and international politics, which seem to continually work against the favour of the masses and in favour of the vested interests of the banking / industrial cartel - the global power elite.

We ignore it at our peril.



Historical Background

The Satanic Conspiracy, being executed by the Synagogue of Satan as Christ calls them (Rev. 2:9*), against YHWH ("I AM" - God); the true Israelites and The Torah, to replace them, and it, with themselves and the Jewish Talmud has been in existence for at least 2,600 years as is confirmed by YHWH ("I AM") Himself in the Books of His Prophets Jeremiah and Ezekiel.

* Rev. 2:9 "I (Christ) know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and [I know] the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are NOT, but [are] (Idumeans) the Synagogue of Satan."

It is a FACT and not a theory, that there has been an on-going CONSPIRACY for at least 2,600 years; according to YHWH's Own personal Testimony in The Bible; as a result of which Jerusalem and Solomon's Temple were both destroyed and The "Lost" Ark of The Covenant was removed from Judah, by Jeremiah and taken to a safe place and hidden. YHWH did this to allow the CONSPIRACY to run its course, so that ALL those who took part in the CONSPIRACY, either actively or passively by not keeping The Covenant and The Torah and thereby using The Torah to fight against the Conspiracy and thus ALLOWING it to happen, would demonstrate their continued treason against Him and The Ark would be kept safe until it was needed again, at the right time, to destroy the Conspiracy:-

http://i.am/jah/request.htm

Jeremiah around 590 B.C.
11:1 The Word that came to Jeremiah from the "I AM", saying,
11:2 Hear ye the words of The Covenant, and speak unto the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem;
11:3 And say thou unto them, Thus saith the "I AM" God of Israel; Cursed [be] the man that obeyeth not the words of this Covenant,
11:4 Which I commanded your fathers in the day [that] I brought them forth out of the land of Egypt, from the iron furnace, saying, Obey My voice, and do them, according to all which I command you: so shall ye be My people, and I will be your God:
11:5 That I may perform the Oath which I have sworn unto your fathers, to give them a land flowing with milk and honey, as [it is] this day. Then answered I, and said, So be it, O "I AM".
11:6 Then the "I AM" said unto me, Proclaim all these words in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, saying, Hear ye the words of The Covenant, and DO them.
11:7 For I earnestly protested unto your fathers in the day [that] I brought them up out of the land of Egypt, [even] unto this day, rising early and protesting, saying, Obey My voice.
11:8 Yet they obeyed not, nor inclined their ear, but walked every one in the imagination of their evil heart: therefore I will bring upon them all the words of this Covenant, which I commanded [them] to do; but they did [them] not.
11:9 And the "I AM" said unto me, A CONSPIRACY is found among the men of Judah (Jew-dah), and among the inhabitants of Jerusalem.
11:10 They are turned back to the inequities of their forefathers, which refused to hear My words; and they went after other gods to serve them: the House of Israel (Ten Northern Tribes) and the House of Judah (Two Southern Tribes) have broken My Covenant which I made with their fathers.
11:11 Therefore thus saith the "I AM", Behold, I will bring evil upon them, which they shall not be able to escape; and though they shall cry unto Me, I will not hearken unto them.
11:12 Then shall the cities of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem go, and cry unto the gods unto whom they offer incense: but they shall not save them at all in the time of their trouble.
11:13 For [according to] the number of thy cities were thy gods, O Judah; and [according to] the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to [that] shameful thing, [even] altars to burn incense unto Baal.
11:14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear [them] in the time that they cry unto Me for their trouble.
11:15 What hath My beloved to do in Mine House, [seeing] she hath wrought lewdness with many, and the holy flesh is passed from thee? when thou doest evil, then thou rejoicest.
11:16 The "I AM" called thy name, A green olive tree, fair, [and] of goodly fruit: with the noise of a great tumult He hath kindled fire upon it, and the branches of it are broken.
11:17 For the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that planted thee, hath pronounced evil against thee, for the evil of the House of Israel (Ten "Lost" Tribes - Britain and U.S.A.) and of the House of Judah (The Two Tribes that are Jewish), which they have done against themselves to provoke Me to anger in offering incense unto Baal.
11:18 And the "I AM" hath given me knowledge [of it], and I know [it]: then thou showedst me their doings.
11:19 But I [was] like a lamb [or] an ox [that] is brought to the slaughter; and I knew not that they had devised devices against me, [saying], Let us destroy the tree with the fruit thereof, and let us cut him off from the land of the living, that his name may be no more remembered.

Further proof provided by YHWH via His Prophet Ezekiel that the Jewish Conspiracy against Him is an historical FACT and not a theory.

Ezekiel around 585 B.C.
22:17 And the Word of the "I AM" (YHWH) came unto me, saying,
22:18 Son of man, the "House of Israel" (the Ten "lost" Tribes - Britain and USA) is to Me become dross: all they [are] brass, and tin, and iron, and lead, in the midst of the furnace; they are [even] the dross of silver.
22:19 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because ye are all become dross, behold, therefore I will gather you into the midst of Jerusalem.
22:20 [As] they gather silver, and brass, and iron, and lead, and tin, into the midst of the furnace, to blow the fire upon it, to melt [it]; so will I gather [you] in Mine anger and in My fury, and I will leave [you there], and melt you (Malachi 4**).
22:21 Yea, I will gather you, and blow upon you in the fire of My wrath, and ye shall be melted in the midst thereof.
22:22 As silver is melted in the midst of the furnace, so shall ye be melted in the midst thereof; and ye shall know that I the "I AM" have poured out My fury upon you.
22:23 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
22:24 Son of man, say unto her, Thou [art] the land that is not cleansed, nor rained upon in the day of indignation.
22:25 [There is] a CONSPIRACY of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.
22:26 Her priests have violated My Law, and have profaned Mine Holy things: they have put no difference between the Holy and profane, neither have they showed [difference] between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from My Sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
22:27 Her princes in the midst thereof [are] like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, [and] to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.
22:28 And her prophets have daubed them with untempered [mortar] (the UNO and NATO - see ch.13*), seeing vanity, and divining lies unto them, saying, Thus saith the Lord "I AM", when the "I AM" hath not spoken.
22:29 The people of the land have used oppression, and exercised robbery, and have vexed the poor and needy: yea, they have oppressed the stranger wrongfully.
22:30 And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge (defences), and stand in the gap before Me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.
22:31 Therefore have I poured out Mine indignation upon them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath: their own way have I recompensed upon their heads, saith the Lord "I AM".
23:1 The Word of the "I AM" came again unto me, saying,
23:2 Son of man, there were two women (Israel and Judah), the daughters of one mother (Israel - 12 Tribes):
23:3 And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.
23:4 And the names of them [were] Israel the elder, and Judah her sister: and they were Mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus [were] their names; Samaria (Israel - 10 Tribes) [is] Aholah, and Jerusalem (Judah - 2 Tribes) Aholibah.

* Ezekiel 13:-
13:1 And the Word of the "I AM" came unto me, saying,
13:2 Son of man, prophesy against the prophets (politicians) of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the Word of the "I AM";
13:3 Thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing!
13:4 O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts ("Desert Fox").
13:5 Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge (defences) for the "House of Israel" (Britain and USA) to stand in the battle (of Armageddon) in The Day of the "I AM".
13:6 They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The "I AM" saith: and the "I AM" hath not sent them: and they have made [others] to hope that their words would be confirmed.
13:7 Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The "I AM" saith [it]; albeit I have not spoken?
13:8 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I [am] against you, saith the Lord "I AM".
13:9 And Mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of My people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the "House of Israel", neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I [am] the Lord "I AM".
13:10 Because, even because they have seduced My people, saying, Peace; and [there was] NO peace; and one built up a wall (U.N.), and, lo, others daubed it with untempered [mortar]:
13:11 Say unto them which daub [it] with untempered [mortar], that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind ("Desert Storm") shall rend [it].
13:12 Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where [is] the daubing wherewith ye have daubed [it]?
13:13 Therefore thus saith the Lord "I AM"; I will even rend [it] with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in Mine anger, and great hailstones in [My] fury to consume [it].
13:14 So will I break down the wall (U.N.) that ye have daubed with untempered [mortar], and bring it down to the ground, so that the (Elders of Zion / Illuminati / NWO) foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I [am] the "I AM".
13:15 Thus will I accomplish My wrath upon the wall (U.N.), and upon them that have daubed it with untempered [mortar], and will say unto you, The wall [is] no [more], neither they that daubed it;
13:16 [To wit], the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and [there is] no peace, saith the Lord "I AM".

** Malachi 4:-
4:1 For, behold, the Day cometh, that shall burn like an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts, that it shall leave of them neither root nor branch (nothing).
4:2 But unto you that fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall (in perfect safety).
4:3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in The Day that I shall do [this], saith the "I AM" Lord of hosts.
4:4 Remember ye and return to The Law of Moses My servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, [with] the Statutes and Judgments.
4:5 Behold, I will send you Elijah the Prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful Day of the "I AM" (Sura 43:61):
4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse (as in verse 1).

YHWH has told the world on the last page of the Old Covenant / Testament in Malachi 4 what every one of you MUST do, if you want to survive The Fire, which was re-confirmed by Christ in the Revelation to John, in Revelation/Apocalypse 14:3 and 15:3.

Revelation:-
14:3 And they sung as it were a "New Song" (Isaiah 42:10) before the Throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that "Song" EXCEPT the hundred [and] forty [and] four thousand, which were redeemed from the Earth.

15:3 And they sing the "Song of Moses" (The Torah - Old Covenant - Deut. 31) the servant of God, AND the "Song of the Lamb" (New Covenant), saying, Great and marvellous [are] Thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and TRUE [are] Thy Ways, Thou King of the holy people.

In both places, you have been told that you MUST get rid of all man-made laws and return to keeping ONLY God's Laws and The Covenants - the Old and the New Covenants which are harmonised and referred to as the "New Song" by Christ in Revelation 14:3 and 15:3 above and by God in Isaiah 42:10.

Isaiah:-
42:10 Sing unto the "I AM" the "New Song" (Rev. 14:3; 15:3), [and] His praise from the "end of the earth", ye that go down to the sea, and all that is therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof.
42:11 Let the "wilderness" and the cities thereof lift up [their voice], the villages [that] Darkness doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the Rock sing, let them shout from the top of the mountain.
42:12 Let them give glory unto the "I AM", and declare His praise in the islands.
42:13 The "I AM" shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of WAR: He shall cry, yea, roar; He shall PREVAIL against His enemies.

I have placed the "New Song" that every one of you who wants to survive and live in God's Kingdom MUST learn and live by, according to Christ, on my website:- http://i.am/jah/nsong.htm please retrieve; download and use it, now.

See the ONLY Survival Plan: "The Way home or face The Fire", on my website at:- http://i.am/jah/wayad.htm

"Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His Righteousness and then all things will be added unto you", including His personal PROTECTION and supply of everything you will need. There is only ONE way to defeat the Synagogue of Satan QUICKLY and that is by doing what God has told you in Malachi 4 and getting the whole world to listen and encourage them to do the same, thereby automatically dissolving all human laws including the Talmud and thus taking away their power from the UN / NWO / Elders of Zion / 300 Club.

http://i.am/jah/request.htm

Since c. 600 BC, there has been a conspiracy by a few to conquer and destroy the many. The few are identified in the Bible as the Synagogue of Satan who falsely claim to be from the tribes of Judah and Benjamin and who ghettoised themselves at Jerusalem under the Talmud. This would be the origin of the people we call 'the Jews'. A small sect of people ruled with an iron hand of tyranny and fear by a minority of apostate / counterfeit Levitical priests who claimed (falsely) to speak for Yahweh, whose house on Earth was the Temple in Jerusalem and to be His Chosen people, when they are not, but are, in reality, His enemies, whom He hates (Malachi 1:1 - 2:11). Using this deception they have claimed that the Scriptures about Israel refer to them and that they should destroy anyone who will not accept their evil Talmud and lordship; as they did to Jesus.

If thou shalt indeed...do all that I speak, then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies...and will destroy all the people to whom thou shalt come.

And one of the main observances demanded of God, for which His reward will be utter defeat of the enemy, was written in Deuteronomy 12:2:

Ye shall utterly destroy all the places, wherein the nations which ye shall possess served other gods.

This was reconfirmed by Christ, as is recorded in Matthew 6 where Jesus commanded his followers NOT to pray in churches.

The above plan, clearly defined, to deliver the world unto the Synagogue of Satan through the extermination and enslavement of the Gentile nations is to be carried out according to Satan's wishes and it is Satan who dictated the Protocols to the Elders of Zion. No man, or men, could have thought up the Protocols, only Satan himself could have done so and then telepathically dictated them to his synagogue. The Protocols are the opposite of The Covenant and demonstrate precisely why YHWH wrote The Covenant exactly as He did, forbidding any other legislation or any alteration of The Covenant, to prevent those who kept it from being deceived by counterfeit Satanically inspired man-made legislation like the Jewish/Babylonian Talmud; Hadith and all human government legislation; etc.

According to Torah lore, every time the true Israelites are persecuted or come across any kind of misfortune, this is defined as the literal manifestation of Yahweh's disfavour. It is a sign that the Israelite people have strayed further from God's favour and are being punished. This means that the Israelite people must strive to be observant of The Law to find favour in God's eyes which will culminate in leading them back to the 'Promised Land'.

This is a highly significant point in relation to the Protocols which state that anti-Semitism is a necessary part of the fulfilment of the ancient agenda, in which many Jews will be sacrificed to the cause, so that the Synagogue of Satan can steal the 'Promised Land' again from its rightful true Israelite owners.

The most recent example of how so-called anti-Semitism has been used by the Elders to massively advance their agenda towards world control from the seat of kingship in Jerusalem, is the Second World War, during which millions of Jews were persecuted, resulting in an almost global drive to facilitate the fulfilment of the Judaic 'return' to Palestine and the creation of the Jewish state in Israel (Ezekiel 11:15 Son of man, thy brethren, [even] thy brethren, the men of thy kindred, and all the House of Israel wholly, [are] they unto whom the inhabitants of Jerusalem [Zionists] have said, Get you far from the "I AM": unto us is this land given in possession - Idumean zionists - 22/4/1948).

The later Levitical writings of the early centuries AD, by the Rabbinical caste, takes the concept of 'Gentiles' one step further, to define them merely as 'animals', or 'cattle' - goyim. This we find in the writings known as the Talmud.

'The Talmud consists of 63 books of legal (?), ethical (?) and historical writings of the ancient rabbis. It was edited five centuries after the birth of Jesus. It is a compendium of law and lore. It is the legal code which forms the basis of Jewish religious law and it is the textbook used in the training of rabbis.'
(Rabbi Morris N Kertzer - article 'What is a Jew', from Look magazine 1952)

'Is the literature that Jesus was familiar with in his early years yet in existence in the world? Is it possible for us to get at it?...To such enquiries the learned class of Jewish rabbis answer by holding up the Talmud...What is the Talmud? The Talmud, then, is the written form of that which, in the time of Jesus was called the traditions of the elders and to which he makes frequent allusions.'
(Michael Rodkinson [with Rabbi Isaac M Wise] - 'History of the Talmud' my emphasis)

And what opinion did Jesus have of the Learned Elders of Zion; the Sanhedrin and their traditions; that caused them to fear him and have him crucified?:-

Matthew 15:1 Then came to Jesus lawyers and politicians [from the Idumean Sanhedrin], which were of Jerusalem, saying,
15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the Tradition of the Elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the COMMANDment of God by your Tradition?
15:4 For God Commanded, saying, Honour thy father and mother: and, He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.
15:5 But ye say, Whosoever shall say to [his] father or [his] mother, [It is] a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me;
15:6 And honour not his father or his mother, [he shall be free]. Thus have ye made the Commandment of God of none effect by your Tradition (Talmud).
15:7 [Ye] hypocrites, well did Isaiah prophesy of you, saying,
15:8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with [their] lips; but their heart is FAR from me.
15:9 But in vain they do worship Me, teaching [for] doctrines the commandments of men (man-made laws).

They answered (the Jews) and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham...If God were your Father, ye would love me...Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.
(John 8:39-47 my emphasis)

Matthew 23:1 Then spoke Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,
23:2 Saying, The lawyers and the politicians sit in Moses' Law seat:
23:3 All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe of God's Law (The Torah), [that] observe and do; but do not ye after their example: for they say, and do not (and make up their own laws against God's Orders - Deut. 4:2).
23:4 For they bind heavy burdens (the Talmud) and grievous to be borne, and lay [them] on men's shoulders; but they [themselves] will not lift one of their fingers to remove them.
23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen by men: they make broad their phylacteries (small leather box containing Old Covenant - Testament texts, worn to remind them to keep The Law [God's Law]), and enlarge the borders of their garments,

Excerpts taken from "The King of kings' Bible", available from:-
http://i.am/jah/kofkad.htm



The Learned Elders of Zion, the rabbinical caste, are acknowledged to exist. It is plain that the reported sentiment of Jesus is that they were worshippers of a 'god' other than the one of love and forgiveness which he preached. In fact he defines the Judaic god to be the 'father of lies', in other words - Satan.

This is quite clear from the following passages quoted from the Talmud and other Rabbinical talmudic writings, which also show the continuing agenda of world domination through the destruction and manipulation of the Gentile nations, which is still carried forth by the elders and their followers over 600 years after it was first accepted by them as their so-called official Yahwist manifesto:

'Just the Jews are humans, the non-Jews are not humans, but cattle.' (Kerithuth 6b, page 78, Jebhammoth 61). 'The non-Jews have been created to serve the Jews as slaves.' (Midrasch Talpioth 225). 'As you replace lost cows and donkeys, so you shall replace non-Jews.' (Lore Dea 377,1).'Sexual intercourse with non-Jews is like sexual intercourse with animals.' (Kethuboth 3b). 'The birth rate of non-Jews has to be suppressed massively.' (Zohar 11, 4b). 'It is permitted to deceive a Goi.' (Babha Kama 113b), 'Do not have any pity for them, for it is said (Deuter. Vii,2): Show no mercy unto them. Therefore, if you see an Akum (non-Jew) in difficulty or drowning, do not go to his help.' (Hilkoth Akum X,1). 'Even the best of the Goyim should be killed.' (Abhodah Zarah 26b, Tosephoth). 'When a Jew has a gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same gentile, lend him money and in his turn deceive him, so that the gentile shall be ruined. For the property of the gentile (according to our law) belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has the full right to seize it.' (Schulchan Aruk, Law 24)

Again, there are many more such instances in the Talmud where the Gentile - especially the Christian - is labelled as subhuman and as merely there to be exploited or exterminated. The ultimate goal is again clearly defined in the Talmud as the inheritance of the Gentile nations, supposedly under Yahweh, but really under Satan.

This has fundamental implications for our times, as the Protocols will clearly show. The Protocols are merely another document in a long history of documents to outline the Satanic counterfeit of the plan first manifested in The Torah Book of Deuteronomy, which was hijacked by the Jews and corrupted by them in their Talmud. And, 'The Talmud is to this day the circulating heart's blood of the Jewish religion. Whatever laws, customs or ceremonies we observe - whether we are orthodox, conservative, reform or merely spasmodic sentimentalists - we follow the Talmud. It is our common Law.' (Herman Wouk - 'The Talmud').

There is no room here to trace the journey of the Talmudic manifesto through history to the present day, for that I refer the reader to the encyclopaedic masterwork, 'The Controversy of Zion' by Douglas Reed. However, suffice it to say that this same destructive principle, intimately associated with Jewry and more specifically the hereditary and self-appointed elect of Zion, is readily traceable throughout world history to the present day, although today's history-books are very reluctant to document it, for reasons which will be obvious by reading the Protocols.

Andrew: Warwickshire,UK.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
PatrickSMcNally



Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 846

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: We are the Fourth Reich Reply with quote

Cracrocrates wrote:
Well, MattMarriott may be more fringe than even most of this thread, but I like some (though not all) of his opinions on ethnic mass murders of World War II:

Why is the number of 6 million STILL prevail in peoples mind when even the Jews themselves now officialy admit that the number is lower?


The correct place to start with regards to that should be "why do people get arrested and thrown in prison without a legitimate trial simply because they've expressed a historical judgment which conflicts with the six million fable?" MattMarriott has always struck me as a diversionary artist who steers things away from the real point and tries to get everyone to bury their heads in the Illuminati. It's a normal thing in historical analysis that people will try to analyze the question of "how many?" to the best of their ability in connection with the available historical evidence. The comment made by MM about "even the Jews themselves now officially admit" is meaningless and diversionary because who exactly are "the Jews"? The anti-Denial laws which the US has made possible all across Europe and which could potentially come into effect here as well have made it a routine thing for people to get harassed on the basis of sentiments just like what MM attributes to "the Jews." How about identifying more the people who pushed the actual laws through as well their cohorts in the Anti-Defamation League over here who seek to promote "hate speech" laws as a way of imitating Europe's censorship? That would be more germaine than a generic statement about "even the Jews."

Cracrocrates wrote:
(NOTE: MattMarriott says Zundel is just a hoax...which he may be according to other stuff I've read. I doubt that Rudolf is a hoax though and Marriott does not mention Rudolf, which is probably why he was deported and jailed. Rudolf has a phD in chemistry which made him potentially more dangerous than Zundel...no matter what he was debating.Serious people, like Finkelstein, at a minimum lose their jobs.)


MM is a smear and cover-up artist. No, with regards to Zundel, the main point to bear in mind is that Zundel is not an academic of any sort. He heard about the issues raised by Paul Rassinier and then Robert Faurisson and became an effective activist at trying to promote awareness of these issues, but Zundel if just left to comment on his own on historical matters outside of the domain of his experience with the Canadian police state will easily go off on extraneous tangents with incorrect statements. Zundel does not have the academic background which more professional revisionists such as Carlo Mattogno or trained chemists such as Germar Rudolf do.

But Zundel's early trials were pivotal in a way which makes no sense from the point of view of any official powers. The record of Raul Hilberg's testimony in the 1985 trial is reprinted in the published volume of the 1988 trial which appeared under the title DID SIX MILLION REALLY DIE? The latter title had been the title of a short pamphlet published in the early 1970s which has some errors in it. Robert Faurisson discusses some of the errors in the original pamphlet in his published testimony at the 1988 trial. But that small pamphlet was the basis for Zundel's original trial in 1985 and all subsequent trials. The push for overt "anti-Denial" laws in Europe which got going in the early 1990s was definitely motivated to a large extent by the way that Zundel's legal case had made it clear that the Holocaust-Emperor Has No Clothes. That was not a staged event.

I'd encourage anyone who really has doubts on the latter point to get ahold of a copy of DID SIX MILLION REALLY DIE?: REPORT OF THE EVIDENCE IN THE CANADIAN "FALSE NEWS" TRIAL OF ERNST ZUNDEL -- 1988. I list the lengthy subtitle to better distinguish this from the original pamphlet DID SIX MILLION REALLY DIE? which is reprinted at the very back of the book. The volume was edited by Barbara Kulaszka, a member of Zundel's legal defense team. This volume is unique in that it was the one and only time when establishment historians like Raul Hilberg and others were obligated to engage in a debate with questions and answers against the revisionists. IF MM tries telling you that this was all a rigged hoax it's because MM doesn't want you looking at such material. Move along, nothing to see here, keep looking straight ahead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
city trader



Joined: 13 Sep 2007
Posts: 373

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The invisible Money Power is working to control and enslave mankind. It financed Communism, Fascism, Marxism, Zionism, Socialism. All of these are directed to making the United States a member of a World Government..."

-- American Mercury Magazine, December 1957, page 92
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 13 of 18

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.