FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
FYI: List of international NGOs (aka 'globalist front orgs)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Ormond

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: FYI: List of international NGOs (aka 'globalist front orgs) Reply with quote

Be aware. G-8 is fronted by thousands of organizations extending down to your community level.

It's useful to be aware of any organizations operating in your local community which are globalist fronts. Don't contribute to them if they send reps to your home or office. Don't sign any petitions they circulate....they use that for data collection and intelligence.

Most sound and appear innocuous, but they're satraps. They're infiltrated. Have nothing to do with them.

MEMBERS OF THE CONFERENCE OF NGOs

People you may meet with membership or participation in such orgs may be unaware that they're serving the G-8 as pawns. But be careful with any of these organizations, for they're ALL susceptible to use by COINTELPRO agents.

Keep in mind the CIA alone currently has about 87,000 'contractors' in the USA. The number of those knowing agents are using as dupes, and obtaining information from is unknown, but probably staggering.

"Just say no" to NGOs.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of My Faves from the list:

Quote:
African Action on AIDS
American Correctional Association
American Psychological Association
Association for Democratic Initiatives
Baha'i International Community
Centre for Development and Population Activities
Conscience and Peace Tax International
Ecospirituality Foundation
Family Care International
Global Foundation for Democracy and Development Inc
Global Policy Forum
International Planned Parenthood Federation
Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani
Population Communications International
Population Institute
World Psychiatric Association
World Vision International
Global Marshall Plan Foundation
The Club of Rome
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course you missed many spooky NGOs, for example Oxfam, Red Cross, and Without Borders. It would be diffucult to name all of them in one list.
The popular use of the acronym NGO (non-government org.) is just another Orwellian term, which usually just means government intelligence agency front. This particularly applies to any NGO which gets popular media attention, or is associated with the U.N. They're very similar to cults, in that many people who work for, or support them, are not aware of the true nature of the organisation.
Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never was much of a 'joiner'. I noticed very early that organizations are invariably heirarchies, with a top down power structure. Not only does a member exchange their free mind for a 'platform', but they usually want contributions and dues constantly. It's often just a way to be 'led'.

The majority of people believe that only through organizations can the public assert the common will. But as we'ver figured out, rulers are very adept at setting up organizations. My advice to people is to always find out who's on the board of directors, and where the funding comes from.

Many people join under the impression that there's 'strength through numbers'. But we've already got the numbers. Seems when a lot of that number join something, we lose that number to whomever controls their group. Republicans, Democrats, Greens, etc. Once they join, they're pressured into accepting the party line.

The real strength is in numbers of aware, individual people, united in family and village, and from their united in respect for others who also wish to keep control un-centralized.

I think a better action than joining up, is at this time disconnecting from certain things. Cancel the satellite TV. Reject offers for credit cards. Buy only local goods, from local businesses (those that are still here....). Don't buy services from businesses known to exploit the unprotected non-citizens. Don't buy from businesses who brag about 'saving you money' through outsourcing.

And for Christ's sake, don't buy Girl Scout cookies! (they're made from real Girl Scouts.....and the organization is an NGO.).

I know all I've suggested has been tried, during the last 30 years by some of us, not enough. But there's never a time to 'cave' and just 'if you can't beat 'em join 'em. I tell people I know to at least check into what they're joining.

elbowdeep

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over the past few years, this "community" based group has been littering our streets with the "all seeing eye" symbol (mounted by the township on proper road signs).

They are at the entrance to every community, every main highway exit/entrance ramp, and is becoming really an eye-sore.
This is usually on the road right next to the Masons, Shriners, Lions Club etc signs at the entrance to the various communities.

Is it me, but is the "Illuminati" symbolism just totally blatant, or is this organization innocently using this symbol "accidentally". (Being one that doesn't belive in coincidence nor "accident", I pledge the former)

http://www.roadwatch.ca/

If I could attached upload files to this message, I'd post photographs of how these signs look... cause they are all over the place... It's funny... but nobody seems to see them... thats how slowly they've been creeping up the "saturation"... now they are almost everywhere...[/img]
Ormond

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elbowdeep:

To post image, select 'view image' on your browswer. When you get the page with only the image, copy the url line for that page, and paste here.
Highlight whole url, and click 'Img' on the buttons about the blog form.

Here's the creepy thing you're talking about....

No coincendence here. Somebody thought it would be 'cool' to use a well publicized creep symbol on your highways, as a sortof....scarecrow. Don't take it seriously.

This kind of quasi-occult symbolism is very vogue with both globalist orgs, and international corporations.
It's basically their form of 'tagging'. And tagging is sortof like marking your territory. Lower primates do it with urine, Globalist orgs spend a bit more $$$ on it. But there's no difference, really.

Example of low budget Illuminati tagging....

Don't be afraid of these bureaucrats. The signs and logos are creepy, but it's just more of their boogey man intimidation tactics.

atm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suprised but not shocked, to see Lucis [i.e. Lucifer] Trust Association on the CONGO list: http://www.lucistrust.org/. Creepy.

I also noticed International Cheque. Strange name for an NGO I thought, so I 'Googled' it just out of curiosity. My 'Googling' produced nothing whatever so I 'Yahooed', 'AltaVistaerd' and 'MSNd': nothing. Hmm...so, who exactly -- or roughly -- are, or were, International Cheque?

Such an odd name, don't you think?

[Apologies to whomever posted their disquiet about AJ's overuse of the phrase 'just Google it': the Oxford English Dictionary added the neologism 'google' as a noun and a verb in their 1999 version so it has certainly entered the English vernacular -- I for one say it quite often but don't take this as AJ ball-licking.]

International atm Surprised Razz

Last edited by atm on Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:16 am; edited 3 times in total
Useful Eater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atm, there is no other site I can think of that gives me the creeps more than the Lucis Trust site. Have a read about

WORLD INVOCATION DAY

A World Day of Prayer, Invocation and Meditation
An Invitation to Men and Women of Goodwill

http://www.lucistrust.org/epamphlets/widp.shtml

I'm sure this has been mentioned here at some stage but the 'Virtual Global Taskforce' is always a nice reminder we have good people ''Making the internet a safer place''.

http://www.virtualglobaltaskforce.com/

Right in our faces dont you think?
atm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Useful Eater, this Lucis bunch don't even know how to spell: it's Internet not internet. The Illuminati are Illiterate! I'll let you off though Very Happy .

There's that 'All Seeing Eye' again...lol...and the 'One World Religion' rears its ugly head...seems Henry Makow might be right afterall (I am not being sarcastic for once). Isn't it interesting that they are using child abuse as their platform for attempting to bring about the literal -- literal -- global policing of the Internet: Satanists against child abuse. The perfect cover for abusers, wouldn't you think?

Thank's for the links and the insight (no pun intended).

[Apologies for using the 'I' word.]

atm Exclamation
Damian Flynn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another NGO I'd like to add to the list is found at this website..

www.arc.org

Applied Research Center. It's a new inspirational NGO
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:23 pm    Post subject: 60,000 reasons to forget authority. Reply with quote

This may have already been posted, I got the url from Jerry Fletcher, and I think it's the 'French site' that others have referred to here.

Excellent flow charts of globalist power and control networks.

60,000 reasons to forget authority.Centres de Recherches, Université Tangente.

ManAtTheWindow

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I know it's a very old thread but I've only just seen it for the first time.

Fintan wrote:
Some of My Faves from the list:

Quote:
African Action on AIDS
American Correctional Association
American Psychological Association
Association for Democratic Initiatives
Baha'i International Community
Centre for Development and Population Activities
Conscience and Peace Tax International
Ecospirituality Foundation
Family Care International
Global Foundation for Democracy and Development Inc
Global Policy Forum
International Planned Parenthood Federation
Ordo Supremus Militaris Templi Hierosolymitani
Population Communications International
Population Institute
World Psychiatric Association
World Vision International
Global Marshall Plan Foundation
The Club of Rome

Just curious - what's the rap against the Baha'is?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: