FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Elijah

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Phil has a major point. We must expose the truth. Reply with quote

Having followed this entire thread to this point, I have to agree with Phil. I've been a 9-11 skeptic since 10/01. While there may well be deliberate disinformation as well as erroneous speculation in the truth movement's theories, the greatest hurdle I have encountered exposing this information to the uninitiated is initially penetrating a person's belief in the official government theory.

Once the official paradigm is penetrated with an item of general consensus, e.g., that fires could not have caused the free fall collapse of WTC 1, 2 and 7, the newbie must work through the cognitive dissonance which results. The emotional and intellectual disorder should not be taken lightly. The "red pill" must do its work.

To label most all the major sources of "general consensus" 9-11 truth information as CIA disinformation agents is, indeed, counterproductive -- unless a list of "true" sources is given, along with proof of why the others are incorrect and what is incorrect about what they say. We don't want to discourage anyone from taking the "red pill."

The PTB would be true idiots to encourage widespread disbelief in the official theory. Their best strategy so far has been to ignore the movement altogether. "No comment." "Nothing to see here. Just move along ..." "Don't believe wild conspiracy theories."

If the Scholars for 911 Truth (http://st911.org/) are a giant disinformation campaign, then the conspirators are stupid beyond belief. There is enough information on that web site to lead any inquiring mind to disbelief in the official story. Once that happens, the will join the ranks of all Skeptics of the "official" versions of 9-11, terrorism, the left-right game, politics, etc.

The next Big Event is surely coming soon. Iran's plan to open its Oil Bourse trading oil for Euro's will shake the foundation of the Almighty Dollar, and with it, the US economy. Saddam sealed his fate when he stopped taking dollars for his oil in 2000, demanding Euros instead.

Bush's popularity and credibility have plummeted with Independents, and dropping even among Republicans. The public is fed up with the carnage and cost of the Iraq war. The PATRIOT Act is about to expire without its new provisions. Osama has issued new threats right on cue. All we need is another dose of "Shock and Awe" on US soil to stampede the sheeple into further war and discarding what's left of our civil liberties.

Rather than fighting among ourselves about who has the purest message, and who might be the dark operative, we should be sending all those we know who have the slightest proclivity toward independent thought the http://st911.org/ web site. Let them help tear down the newcomer's mental "Berlin Wall." Help them experience the exhilaration and shock of mental freedom that comes from the revelation they have been deceived by those they trust in Government and the Mainstream Media. Prepare them to help expose the truth of the next Big Event.

We need to disperse Truth far and wide. We need to help reach a tipping point of Truth if we are to have a chance to reclaim freedom in the US.
General Lee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(lines get blurry)

Last edited by General Lee on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
diy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a lot of blurry lines here. Questions:

1) Why is breakfornews.com registered in Dublin Ireland yet the server is located in Dallas, Texas USA?
2) Whats up with the http://tabloid911.com/downloads domain a couple of you are linking hosted images from?

Just askin' - http://dnsstuff.com/
Phil Howe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

General Lee wrote:

Thanks for enlightening us all Elijah...

Elijah is not interested in the truth. He is a useful idiot or a disinfo agent. (lines get blurry)

Pretty pictures General Lee, certainly the only good thing I can say about your post. You only show you have not read my posts if you think I am attempting to sabotage Fintan on a personal level. I believe you post at the letsroll forums, you keep doing what you think is best general Lee, I am not here to start playground bickering with anyone and hence will not engage you in such, best of luck

General Lee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems like there is a pleathora of useful idiots/disinfos around here who want to provoke.

Did anyone catch when CNN had a report several months ago about tasers and they plugged Prison Planet? An innocent mistake? Or something more sinister?

Last edited by General Lee on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
diy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuther question -

When you say the CIA fakes, do you mean the Corporately employed fakes or the Governcorp. intel employed fakes? Because it was and is, corporate you know... though there is no discernible separation from private companies and the government.

I know that the fakes are recruited and paid directly by corporations and not the government. I know this to be true through my own experience with them. We know that 9/11 and virtually every event since were military intel operations but do you understand the role that corporations are playing as well?

In my opinion they are the same rat and should be targeted as such.
diy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you could explain General Lee? Are you letting someone push your button?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I already gave examples Jerry. I want to see proof that those on his CIA Rats list are in fact working for any intelligence agency in much the same way I would like proof such and such is an Illuminati member-

Every SINGLE rat, Phil? That's gonna take me a LOT of TIME... Wait a minute here? (hehe).

Phil, our conversation is done here. I can no longer respond to your posts without resorting to condescending or insulting language, so you go do your thing, whatever that is. You seem to be adept with the smoke bomb.

Here's a little quiz to think about while you 'unify' the truth movement. Here's a list of proper nouns. It's tricky, cause one of these actually exists, and has a track record of nefarious 'top secret' activities throughout the last 75 years, with high level members and family members represented throughly in the US Government, while the other ones are made up for the sake of entertainment or distraction. Now, which one of these is 'real' and which is 'make believe?'. It's a toughie - here we go:

1. The Central Intelligence Agency
2. Bigfoot
3. The illuminati
4. Santa Claus
5. The Loch Ness Monster

Good luck unifying. You really have a way of bringing folks together. Bye Bye.

Capt. Lee - Don't let em get to you. Move on. Sure, they do it on purpose - seems like it's just to infuriate, don't it? As my grandfather used to love to say, "If ignorance were painful, he'd be screaming all day long".

Quote:
The next Big Event is surely coming soon. Iran's plan to open its Oil Bourse trading oil for Euro's will shake the foundation of the Almighty Dollar, and with it, the US economy. Saddam sealed his fate when he stopped taking dollars for his oil in 2000, demanding Euros instead.

Bush's popularity and credibility have plummeted with Independents, and dropping even among Republicans. The public is fed up with the carnage and cost of the Iraq war. The PATRIOT Act is about to expire without its new provisions. Osama has issued new threats right on cue. All we need is another dose of "Shock and Awe" on US soil to stampede the sheeple into further war and discarding what's left of our civil liberties.

Hi Elijah. Even though you're 'team Phil', I appreciate your input. Smile

I think there's some deep disinfo tangled up in that analysis, but I agree it does LOOK like something's up - like before march. With all the water that has passed under the bridge since 01, though I don't think folks are gonna buy another terr'ist attack. But it certainly looks like one's on the horizon.

So, I think it's a wind up to show that nothing 'happens', expose the war on terror as a 'neocon' thing, and pave the way for honest Hillary. The oil / dollar / euro thing is a fear op - Fintan discusses this on a recent show. That noise about saddam selling for euros has been around forever - I believed it for a while too. Fintan? Anyone? Help?

diy - Hey - good snooping. I'd like an answer to the server thing too. Ack - why did it have to be texas ...I've dismantled altars before so, let's see where this goes... (gulp).

Quote:
When you say the CIA fakes, do you mean the Corporately employed fakes or the Governcorp. intel employed fakes? Because it was and is, corporate you know... though there is no discernible separation from private companies and the government.

My understanding of the term 'CIA fakes' means the entire disinfo network funded by the MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, or MIC. I believe the 'industrial' part of the title, while maybe outdated today, includes the 'Corporate' part of the complex. Perhaps a more topical title would be the MULTINATIONAL CORPORATE INTELLIGENCE COMPLEX.

But yeah, there's no difference anymore, or worse, governmental programs affecting the many dangle on the puppet strings of the few who control corporate policy. Dangerous times.
Aniam

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Isn't there a saying that says something about knowing someone by their fruits?

Yes! Very Happy Not only can you learn the ultimate secrets of reality through the use of mirrors, you can also learn them from nature. Of course, you have to be in nature to experience it. You don't get it from watching nature type shows over streaming internet.
alan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jerry, I'm with you on this one. I wonder how multinational the MIC actually is? Are we talking about the G8, the G12 etc.?

Phil & co appear to be in the useful category. Phil's website reads straight from the script. Elijah has managed to compress two years worth of disinfo into a few sentences while generating a menace of impending doom - real talent!.

diy, you appear to be the real deal. I would be interested to hear anything else you have to say about the MIC. The questions you raised about the server are a little worrying. Perhaps Fintan or Kathy could shed some light on the subject.
diy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea well, been dangerous times for quite some time now... but the fear s**t ain't gonna work for them any better than before. If there was only one thing I learned from the disinfo boys it is that they are quite stupid. I'm not calling anyone out here with that statement but its very true. They are all as stupid as Madsen and many even less equipped.

The smartest guy I met in their clique, I'll estimate has a 120 IQ +or - a few points. And in the end I felt much less of him IQ-wise because he tried to run a parting game on me. Pathetically desperate I thought... and there was no good reason for it.

But these were corporately recruited men that I know on the CIA fakes list so maybe the agency is better equipped... but I doubt it. They are all the same dumba**es in my opinion, making Joe and Jane Lunchbox look like geniuses.

Anyway, nuff said about dumb and dumber... but lets not ignore the fact that the CIA fakes list is actually a corporate payroll. And for you skeptics who think the CIA fakes list is a bunch of crap..? Well no it isn't. The list is real and the fakes on that list are serious and real fakes. They are paid liars that follow scripted orders from their corporate employers. I know because I spent a great deal of time with many of them on the list. And yes, there are many others that didn't make the cut. In fact, by keeping an eye out for the newcomers on the scene you can get an early warning whats next to be thrown up onto your plate!

And get inside real easy cuz their dumb and desperate to gain a circus, any circus.
diy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think there's some deep disinfo tangled up in that analysis, but I agree it does LOOK like something's up - like before march. With all the water that has passed under the bridge since 01, though I don't think folks are gonna buy another terr'ist attack. But it certainly looks like one's on the horizon.

So, I think it's a wind up to show that nothing 'happens', expose the war on terror as a 'neocon' thing, and pave the way for honest Hillary. The oil / dollar / euro thing is a fear op - Fintan discusses this on a recent show. That noise about saddam selling for euros has been around forever - I believed it for a while too. Fintan? Anyone? Help?

I'll toss my 2 cents in the ring... It's the enonomy, or rather the lack of one coming soon to a television near you. The dollar is gonna be taken down a few notches, poor people will struggle a bit more and some more will die needlessly. Lyndon LaRouche ( http://larouchepac.com ) maps the whole scam out pretty well if you want a good CIA fakes' source.

In a nutshell, the economy will be taken down via the printing of dollars, hidden from the public as the true cause, by the Fed Reserve not releasing the tally. Fintan has brought this up in audio recently as well... General Motors (and possibly Ford Motor Co.) are to be the immediate victims in the scam by their *emminent bankrupty* crisis whereby the LaRouche phony democrat solution is for GM to shift industries and build us a monorail transportation system, powered of course by a resurgent nuclear power industry. Now, naturally this all sounds great for GM and the USA but only for a minute. You see, the Larouche (and the democrats) plan ultimately leaves GM building nothing once the system is built. The plan kills the US auto industry dead by taking out its biggest remaining asset to our industrial base. Great plan for the corporations though... and big paydays in the stock market for those *in the know* who are heavily invested in this ultimate *resurgence of public acceptance* resulting from crisis, in nuclear power and transportation. In a nutshell..

Quote:
diy - Hey - good snooping. I'd like an answer to the server thing too. Ack - why did it have to be texas ...I've dismantled altars before so, let's see where this goes... (gulp).

Well I don't care really, where the BFN server is geographically located. It is just a habit that I check out whois before wandering into a nest. Its just a question that sometimes results in strange responses from people so I ask wherever I can and it's usually my opening greeting.

For the record it doesn't matter. Even if Fintan is running a game here I still am not affected negatively because I am here chatting for my benefit only. I fear no one or what they are up to, nor should I. So it doesn't matter beause when I'm through with this site I'll just leave. Very Happy

Nothing personal though...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 6 of 42

Jump to: