FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
is JF a disinfo agent or just cluelless?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Author Message
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fakes are always making irrational posts about me. They realize that it burns me up. But I am now able to deal with it better and realize that they just have the power of fake numbers.

I await Fintan's response. I am not going to have a fake debate with asshat low-level spooks. I am not gonna waste time arguing chemtrails on a website that is full of lefties who think man-made global warming is a hoax, and that there is a CIA fake under every rock, as someone else said.

You asshats show me "contrails" from before 1995 spreading out into fake haze. Find some old videos or photos with anything close to the crap people are witnessing nowadays. Mmmmmkay???? And that one is from South Park, Jerry Flatulence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navari
Guest





PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo_Freire wrote:
Fakes are always making irrational posts about me. They realize that it burns me up. But I am now able to deal with it better and realize that they just have the power of fake numbers.

I await Fintan's response. I am not going to have a fake debate with asshat low-level spooks. I am not gonna waste time arguing chemtrails on a website that is full of lefties who think man-made global warming is a hoax, and that there is a CIA fake under every rock, as someone else said.

I majored in aircraft and space based propulsion systems in University, and
I have no idea how you would justify your claims. I didn't realize chemistry
and thermodynamics are related to one's political persuasion, but perhaps
there is something that I don't know. Enlighten me without the verbal darts
please.
Back to top
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

navari wrote:
Paulo_Freire wrote:
Fakes are always making irrational posts about me. They realize that it burns me up. But I am now able to deal with it better and realize that they just have the power of fake numbers.

I await Fintan's response. I am not going to have a fake debate with asshat low-level spooks. I am not gonna waste time arguing chemtrails on a website that is full of lefties who think man-made global warming is a hoax, and that there is a CIA fake under every rock, as someone else said.

I majored in aircraft and space based propulsion systems in University, and
I have no idea how you would justify your claims. I didn't realize chemistry
and thermodynamics are related to one's political persuasion, but perhaps
there is something that I don't know. Enlighten me without the verbal darts
please.


You're just like Cindy, showing up a minute or two after I make a post.

I said I was waiting for Fintan's answer. You don't mean shit when it comes to this topic. Find those photos and videos from before 1995 showing the same crap going on. Can't do it? Why not? Because you and other fake debunkers on this topic are plants. Go show us the same crap from before 1995, anything close. You should supply that. Once you do, then you can go on The History Channel for exposing the chemtrail hoax. Don't change the subject either. Provide the photos and videos or shut up.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ormond



Joined: 14 Apr 2006
Posts: 1556
Location: Belly of the Beast, Texas

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paulo,

I've posted my sightings of massive chemtrails on this forum for a year, and I've got to tell you that you've closed more people's minds to that matter more than anybody.

You're transparent. It's not about chemtrails for you, I've been seeing you pop up for a year only when there's just been the same old attack on the forum itself.

You need to read a book called 'how to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie.

And check out your local 'anger management' seminar options, ya dumb ass.

Again, you close more minds than anybody I've seen on any issue you claim to stand for.

Thanks for nuthin' dork.

_________________
The anticipated never happens. The unexpected constantly occurs


Last edited by Ormond on Thu May 10, 2007 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
navari
Guest





PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo_Freire wrote:
You're just like Cindy, showing up a minute or two after I make a post.

I said I was waiting for Fintan's answer. You don't mean shit when it comes to this topic. Find those photos and videos from before 1995 showing the same crap going on. Can't do it? Why not? Because you and other fake debunkers on this topic are plants. Go show us the same crap from before 1995, anything close. You should supply that. Once you do, then you can go on The History Channel for exposing the chemtrail hoax. Don't change the subject either. Provide the photos and videos or shut up.

Okay, well i had to give it the old-college-try, but I've just
expended my time limit on you Paulo.

By the way, who is Cindy?
Back to top
Continuity



Joined: 16 Jul 2006
Posts: 1716
Location: Municipal Flat Block 18A, Linear North

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
...perhaps there is something that I don't know. Enlighten me without the verbal darts please.

No chance, Navari... Wink
Quote:
You're just like Cindy, showing up a minute or two after I make a post.

You flatter yourself, dude.
Quote:
You don't mean shit when it comes to this topic.

Coz *you're* the King of Chemtrails, yes?
Quote:
Fakes are always making irrational posts about me.

Because you and other fake debunkers on this topic are plants.

...fake debate with asshat low-level spooks.

I have been the one who has exposed the fake debate between fake "believers" and fake "debunkers".

people who are unable to look up to see the obvious but who are trying to invoke authority are either IDIOTS or DISINFO agents.

And *you* say that other people are paranoid, dude?

_________________
The rule for today.
Touch my tail, I shred your hand.
New rule tomorrow.

Cat Haiku
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FaxMam



Joined: 12 Aug 2006
Posts: 139

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:

And check out your local 'anger management' seminar options, ya dumb ass.


ROFLOL
Priceless ~ ~ ~
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navari quotes a post of mine except for the part that makes him look wrong. Where are all those photos and videos from before 1997 showing anything even close to what we are seeing today? Put up or shut up. And that doesn't mean more of those ww2 bombers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Paulo_Freire



Joined: 07 Mar 2006
Posts: 204

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GScDvyLFXlM&mode=related&search=

Watch this one the whole way through, then find videos and photos from 1995 or earlier with anything even remotely close to this. If you can't, yet persist to be robotic debunkers, then FU. Twisted Evil
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Don Smith



Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 248
Location: Erehwon

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FU? FU!
_________________
"A bayonet is a tool with a worker on both ends."- V.I.Lenin
Patriotism is a manifestation of the Stockholm Syndrome.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jerry Fletcher



Joined: 21 Jan 2006
Posts: 837
Location: Studio BS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:04 am    Post subject: only human Reply with quote

Quote:
Why do you keep mixing in quotes that I didn't make asshole?


Cause I was in a hurry and I forgot a few tags...

jeez. saw-ree.
they're fixed.

... and hey, leave the avatar outta this, man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 8 of 13

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

Theme xand created by spleen.