FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
9/11 for dummies - The Five Basic Facts
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Toto

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The plane theory fits into the NWO agenda more than a missle because a plane is more scary to the public because we all use them to travel and if you can create a phobia around travel then 911 and the plane theory extends beyond that day well into the future. Not to mention militarizing the airports and borders..Its important that we think it was a plane to them i would think. I would think they would want us to believe it was a plane. It does not matter that much if the plane was real or a fake the result is the image that people buy into and fear. Its all about perception and illusion and problem reaction solution.
MattMarriott

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What was the advantage or necessity that no planes hit the WTC?

Quote:
that if the 'perps' had the ability to pull off a holographic impact, then they certainly had the ability to dive a real plane in there, so, why use the hologram?

As mentioned in fact 4: the Web of disinformation planted all sorts of false tracks, from remote controlled planes to holograms. Anything as long as people believe that CNN had nothing to do with it.

But in the case of remote controlled planes and hologram there is additionally a reason for the web of disinformation to plant those false tracks.

Because none of them were feasible in 2001, and that has not changed till today. Nobody stating the opposite will be able to present any proof of it.

Since after close examination people will conclude this was not feasible, this will create - refusal by dissociation - conditions to make people reject the underlying truth.
In the case of the remote controlled planes hoax, this means rejecting the truth about the fact that there were no suicide pilots.
In the case of the holograms hoax, even more important, this means rejecting the core truth, i.e. that there were NO PLANES at all.

So this is the first and most important reason why no planes were used: because there were no suicide pilots available to do the job.
-------
P.S. I know, one obvious question remains open - the thousands of eyewitnesses. But since that touches more than just 9/11, I think it's better to explain that in a separate thread, which I will just create.
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. I don't buy that CNN's faked footage is a worthwhile lead. CNN's role was peripheral, following that thread leads down a blind alley. Whomever was on the 'team' inserting the pre-made footage had no contact or connections to the direct operation of either rigging the airliners, or rigging the demotion charges in the WTC. So it's a dead end...and a dead in is a red herring. And I have spoken face to face with eight eye witnesses who lived on Manhattan and saw the second plane impact, (most missed the first) and the collapse of both the towers. Hologram theories and CNN faking what they saw somehow hadn't occured to any of them.
There was a fellow on this blog, Hawkwind, who is one eye witness. I think Geo ran him off with a diatribe about holograms in the 911 discussion, but he did leave his testimony for anyone to refer to.
Anyever talk in person with someone who was there? I did. within the first year. People present were traumatized. 911 is not a simple matter, nor is it a causal one for 'fun time' one-up-manship or pet theories. It was long planned, massive criminal operation of mass murder, for power. Television was used as a tool in the script......but the event was not television.

There is such persistant disinfo bent on leading the public away from the fact that planes did in fact impact the WTC. The 'Big Lie' technique is to cast doubt in the minds of eye witness that they witnessed a crime. sure is a helluva lotta energy gone into denying that the aircraft were 'real'.

Questioning that is a wasted motion. That's why any suggestion that the planes didn't impact the building is counterintelligence.

No passengers needed to be murdered elsewhere. They only needed to get on their planes. The scenario called for real deaths of dozens of innocent passengers, and thousands of innocent schmucks just going to work, and they were available. No need to fake it. Kill them on television. Real death...even if not seen close up...it has a psychic impact when that many people like you and me die in our familiar surroundings.
Millions of people at their jobs in offices watched people just like them die in their offices.
And if you were the monsters who contemplated this thing, you would desire that. Maximum reality. 911 was to be 'reality televsion'.
CNN's coverage was pre-coreographed. But that's just the side show.
Media was involved, but everything in an op like this is compartmentalized.

Ignore the red herrings and follow the trail of direct action...the demolition, the removal of evidence from the crime scene. In a murder case, what matters first is the corpse, the murder weapon, and witnesses.
Counterintelligence will seek to distract your attention from the real elements involved in the crime--such as the planes. They also seek to discredit the eye witness accounts . HOW DARE YOU.

And striking the WTC with real passenger planes and real passengers was necessary to keep real time witnesses eyes looking at the top of the building....not down below at the internal demolition. Now they keep people arguing over whether there were planes or not. In short...STILL... looking up, when we need to be examining the DEMOLITION. The plane crashes were for pyrotechnics and distraction---AA 11 and UA 175 did not collapse the towers......and that's what they don't want investigated. Wake up.

The question isn't 'if', but 'how' did the perps assure that the planes would hit the targets the right way, the right moment.
A team of scrawny, unintelligent, mentally unstable 'terrorists' would be far too unreliable to trust with such a mission. They were decoys.
Well known industry strandard technology exists for enabling expert pilots to perfectly control Boeing 700 class aircraft remotely. Any Boeing can be modified covertly in that manner, without risk of discovery by crew, passengers, or airport security. An aircraft so equipped also bypasses pilot controls when enganed, and not a thing anyone on board could have done about it.

See how neatly counterintelligence agents meld two very different methods into 'one' supposedly...
Quote:
remote controlled planes to holograms.

Remote control of aircraft is one thing, holography is entirely another.
The hologram notion is absurd. I challange anyone supporting it to explain projection holography, or even cite one example of large "free roaming" ""holograms". People spouting "holograms" don't have a clue what holography is, or how it works. It doesn't work that way, this side of Star Trek episodes. The technology you envision simply doesn't exist.

Remote control of Boeing 700 class aircraft is an industry standard technology. So I think that this thread is about discrediting the remote control of flights 11 and 175. Don't be fooled.

Quote:
In 1984 NASA Dryden Flight Research Center and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) teamed-up in a unique flight experiment called the Controlled Impact Demonstration (CID)

On the morning of December 1, 1984, a remotely controlled Boeing 720 transport took off from Edwards Air Force Base
(Edwards, California), made a left-hand departure and climbed to an altitude of 2300 feet. It then began a descent-to-landing
to a specially prepared runway on the east side of Rogers Dry Lake. Final approach was along the roughly 3.8-degree
glide slope. The landing gear was left retracted. Passing the decision height of 150 feet above ground level (AGL), the aircraft
was slightly to the right of the desired path. Just above that decision point at which the pilot was to execute a "go-around," there appeared to be enough altitude to maneuver back to the centerline of the runway. Data acquisition systems had been activated, and the aircraft was committed to impact.

see the films here, courtesy of NASA (your tax dollars at work...)

http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/gallery/movie/CID/index.html

geo

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:25 pm    Post subject: Really............ Reply with quote

Shocked Have you ever heard Alan Watt put Art BS Bell in his place for cutting off a caller from Canada who said that he saw a 'Hologram'...and Alan saw the very same 'Hologram'...hear the 'from the grassey knoll show'...and Alan also told me privately that it is no-big deal for 'em' to Hypnotize the 'Masses' into thinking that 'they' saw something !

I talked to another fellow who says he was in the first building and one of the few in his office who got out 'alive' and he thinks that he saw the first Plane but I dismiss him because he is very deranged...poor fellow....

Also Alan speaks of the three levels of technology...your maybe on the 3rd level and under a 'Spell' of refusing to admit to the 2nd and 1st level of Technology Wink

Also what of the 'work' of others who state that there was not even 4 Flights Scheduled as was stated that day????? and that 2 of the so-called Planes ID's are still in Service...mmmmmmmmmmmmm

It's the Special Effects that they wanted which would not have been a 'piece-of-cake' to 'Pull-Off'.... and of course we know of the Criminal 'Mayor' Rudy and his removal of the Crime Scene Evidence and Bodies to a Staten Island Garbarge Dump.... :roll:

A retired Fire-Department Captain was at my house as the Buildings went down on 'live' bullshit TV and stated that it was a 'demolition' and changed his story after he talked to a few 'wise-ass' friends.....I now consider him to be a 'Traitor'... Cool ...anyone with a brain left, knows it was a Controlled Demolition

Well Captain Video enjoy your 'Spell' that the TV-Witches/Sorcerers/Magicians got you under...and Pimp for the Babylonian Hillary or Rudy Whores for President... Wink

I'm a Donkey baby[made-in-the-USA] n old enough to be your 'father', if my 13yo Man-Hood was reconized...when you know, you know !

Ok, sonny-boy, gonna lay-low and see u when u get over your 'spell' Very Happy

Lolove n luck etc................Ave Maria !

holy Dora Dyke, Robin ! :roll:... Arrow right-on

{ohh Ormond if u want Alans phone number PM me} n Alan just loves listening and talking

Last edited by geo on Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did hear a mention from Alan with Jackie Petru about Bell cutting a caller off for having seen a sky phenomena that Bell didn't want to talk about.
Bell was a schill, Army Intelligence, most likely, and a Satanist. I'm inclined to agree with Alan that anything Bell would cut off would be something really secret.
I haven't heard a word from Alan saying 'holograms' hit the Word Trade Center on 911. I didn't hear Alan say anything about holograms....he was talking about the chemicals they're spraying into the atmosphere, I thought.
What number is on that Sweet Liberty MP.3? I have it, tried to find it after you mentioned the Art Bell remark......but I have 12 hours of Alan's stuff and don't know which one it is. If you do, post the number so I may listen to that program again. The remark was made in the middle of it.

And if I hear that 'Captain Video' crap one more time I'm gonna come through this computer screen, and show you what 'holograms' can do. Lighten up on your fellow man. Ask Alan about having a little respect for your well meaning 'elders'. They may have learned things you have yet to find out, and want save you years of spinning your wheels when you could just listen a bit more openly. Grown men grant each other a bit of respect in discussion, and listen, before forming a rebuttal. Sticking to the same tune like a broken record on pure gall doesn't win friends or influence people.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MattMarriott wrote:
In the case of the remote controlled planes hoax, this means rejecting the truth about the fact that there were no suicide pilots.
In the case of the holograms hoax, even more important, this means rejecting the core truth, i.e. that there were NO PLANES at all.

Well then, what the... I mean, who the...but if the hoax is a...

Wait, now I'm really confused.

Can you just start over and tell me what did happen?

Then I think your 5 basic facts will make some sense to this dummy.
geo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: 'Old Boy, in some area's'...... Reply with quote

Shocked which is cool but Ormomd, take it from a reformed 'part' of Captain Video {was the Capt b4 ur time?] who is 63yo n older than you and a NYC Truck/TAXI/LIMO driver since '61'...was driving a Truck 2 a Brooklyn Pier when 'they' murdered the one and only PRES/Chief in my Lifetime JFK...{all 8 of the Scum-Bag 'presidents' since then are guility of Murder in the First Degree by 'their cover-up of the Murder with the fn Warren Report by their own laws }....and saw the Big Men who could tear you Limb to Limb [dont think they make dudes like this anymore] Crying real Tears even Weeping like the Great Grand Madonna Mary herself before the Pier was closed down Crying or Very sad

Alan told me privately about the 'Holograms' after I mentioned it to him and he agrees that it was what i've been saying and more, as I said would love to hear Fintan get Alan to talk on this subject on his show......he talks about him [Alan] seeing the big 'Hologram' that the Art BS Bell caller called about and what a fucking low-life [over 30th degree] Masonic Scum-Bag [Satan] Art BS Bell is on alot of the shows and on that Grassey Sprain one on upper right, I think.... Wink

Well old-boy [lol] calm down....I like the term Captain Video and do apply it to myself in the past....and after 8years of the fn Scum Bag/Cunt Clinton and the fn Babylonian Harlot herself Hillary and the Jerk Bush/Dirty Bitch....turned off the fn TV's 3years ago with 'compassion' for the High Priced Prositutes Magicians/Sorcerers performing their 'Arts' there...did notice that I was getting my mind/focus back after getting rid of the 'Witch Box TV' and all its Voodo and Captain Video and his TWAT showing girls...u know what I mean !

And as my good friend JC, the Playwright { N the Son-of-GOD }says to me....ain't it a dirty-bitch who wants equal rights and the puts [us men] up in their TWAT's and knocks the shit out of us with their minds as we are in 'the Disney Land' of her TWAT, caught in her sorcery n 'cob-webs' of the fn 'dungeon' that her sacred TWAT has become...old Jesus, just the best...He can make u piss ur pants n more with His Mind/Humor...Saturday Night Jesus and He'll show u the 'Wounds' and tell u dont fn tell Him what He can and can't say.....and one of His favorite bitches, poor Lucifer will say, right-on...do u really know who Jesus is and what He did at Calvary ? Lucifer and his/her 'gang' surrendered to Mother Mary at Calvary and will soon be coming in and with Mary to tell the fn 'Illuminati' to go fuck themselves and not to worship him but to worship Jesus/Creator at the 'Golden Gate between their 'wifes' legs and more.........yeah the Playwright got a Great Show waiting for the 'backers' to come up with their part...saw Lucifer after '911' in '01' tell Rudy n gang that they were worse then him/her and to stop worshpping him...been catching glimpes of the Show since '01' n b4....bout this time in '01' saw JC tell the Angels to show the 'Idiots' what they are worshipping and on the 'Astral Plains' ...Rudy n the politition gangsters are hanginfg from the Judas Rope on 5th Ave to the right of St Patrick's [the Bishop n Pope, hanging from the flag Poles there]... the 'preidents on the west side of 5th ave, with david rock and queen elizbeth and the bushes across the street from St Pat's on their Judas Rope.....the world leaders from the UN Flag Poles....and scum bag Clinton and his gang in the 'mother-fucker' Hillary on on their Judas Rope at 55 West 125 St {aka Martin Luther King Blvd} in the motherland known as Harlem, NY...the TV anchors [of lies] hanging at the various studio's round town etc and Mother Mary in Times Squre {LIVE] with Baby Jesus on her Breast and she don't let the 'Oprah's' or 'Reileys' talk in Times Square, only the for real stuff or onto the fn Judas Rope u go and as Mary say's "I'll play myself with you-all" and let you know your Real Mother in Me and I'm far,far more wild n far-out-in then you ever been told...so take a seat in one of the Theaters and enjoy the Playwrights Shows....and watch the 'part' that I give my fellow Bitch Lucifer and the Bitch in you all as the Bride recieves the Groom and then u may know that we-all are in GOD and goddesses and gods[jn 10:34] and He forgave all at Calvary...welcome home and come and drink at my teenage Breast's with Jesus and listen to Him as the 13yo Man n down through n beyond the 'age's'.....and keep going deeper into the Astral/Mental Worlds and even make new ones as the gods/goddesses that you are to entertain Jesus in...He loves that when you thrill Him with gifts from ur 'creativity' passion/emotions...if u run into problems come n drink on my Breast n talk to me in MY Heart as the Great Grand Mother-Of-GOD....thats it 4now...the Mother-Of-God in Mary in us-all......bravo-sweet-Heart ! Very Happy Cool Wink :roll:

Ohh wanted to say that I'm Merovigian [dont buy the dan brown line] on both mothers n fathers side and that my mom had a Masters Degree in the 30's from Cloumbia Brainwashing Unv for teachers [woman didn't have degrees then for the most part], my mother side being a double bloodline..{so half of me was there in the egg in her, lol}[so I gotta keep giving u ur ABC's till u get it]

Soooo as Ed Sullivan would say ...we got a really, really big show for u folks.................................and dance with Jackie Gleason and his June Taylor dancers....and see Jack Kennedy and talk to him as he sits over ABC Studio and Prince Charming JFK jr as he asks for an Apology from the 'news anchors' n more...n Princess Diana saying, u think I had a Body, wait till Mary takes u on Midnight Naked Swim in one of her favorite Lagoons and u see the 'Masterpiece' that she is, wow and the cast of zillions upon zillions and more from "All-Worlds" insects...animals...fish...birds...vegetable....mineral etc....enjoy good will n peace................ :roll: holy smoke there, Amos ! { N hear Marvin Gayle sing a master-piece}

Its said Jack Kerovac author of "On-The-Road" said with Ginsberg and the others of Jack's crew that Times Square was the favorite place on Earth of Mary and that the Second Coming would be there and I say this happened at midnight in '91' and He's just getting us ready for the Grand Ballroom................

Holy Dora Dyke, Robin ! Arrow right-on...get down....
didn't mean to take the 'thread' in another direction, with this but the 'old boy/man had to say his thing...so sit back n have a drink n a smoke and 'DREAM' on n maybe your dreams will come true...n don't 4get, thrill n love Jesus n Mary n all the family in old Joseph-the-son-of-david-in-us-all.................... :roll:

Ave Maria ! welcome ur Highness...come-in-glory....kisses !...Infinity
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now we're talkin', GEO. Seemed the senior Kennedy managed to put his boy in office despite the 'club' having withdrawn the offer. Something miraculous happened to Jack Kennedy while in office...... it seems Lincoln had the same epiphany. Hasn't happened often, maybe Beckett Archbishom of Cantebury is another example... Jack awakened and became what the public believed he was. He rebelled against the Order. He committed high 'treason' by their laws...he started printing real currency, and annouced he was going to put the Fed Reserve Symptom out of business.
Incidentally, Lady Jane Grey, poor child, during her brief reign of England told the Lord High Treasurer the equivalent of Executive Order 11110, and lost her head within nine days.

I hadn't been clear on what you were saying with the "captian video" reference. It read like a perjorative catch-name for people who don't buy the 911/hologram notion. Conversations on these little word screens can get confusing siince not everyone on the other end is coming from the same reference points. So now that's clarified.....thanks.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
I hadn't been clear on what you were saying with the "captian video" reference. It read like a perjorative catch-name for people who don't buy the 911/hologram notion. Conversations on these little word screens can get confusing siince not everyone on the other end is coming from the same reference points. So now that's clarified.....thanks.

How about Holy Dora Dyke?
Is that a lesbian jewish nun?
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To paraphrase something you noted on another discussion, Jerry, maybe we should all read the blog once a week on mushrooms. Then it all would makie perfect sense!

Onward, through the fog........!

dilbert_g

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: shrooms Reply with quote

I can hear those holographic plane sound effects

SHROOM, SHROOM, SHROOM, SPLAT

ave maria, aye caramba!
geo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 11:43 am    Post subject: The................. Reply with quote

Shocked pictures u saw on the 'Witch-Box TV' were edited 'paste-ons' from NWO/Hollywood Tech Dept...there was no-Jet Engine Noise at the Target Site...they fucked-up there...People there saw or were brainwashed by watching and talking to other 'People' about the Image's displayed on the fn 'Witch Box TV' and "Holograms'...as said before look at a loop 2 loop of the 2nd Plane going in, it's so fucking fake and give's you more goose chase's to go on with it not being a Passenger Jet and the extra equipment...they want you to 'think' Planes...another case of in-your-face and laughing at the 'stupid-sheep'...OK, Doc Wink

Those who 'own' the 'Machines' do the real Voting...the 'Sheep' go through the 'ritual'... :roll:

Well my Spanish Translater told me, your Pueto Rican comment ...oy vay Cool

Ave Maria ! OMG ! Lolove n luck and good sex/emotions/vigor...Infinity

Holy Dora Dyke, Robin ! Dora will u plz get on this matter and Dyke the 'motherfuckers' in the 'media out, tks Tootsie...holy smoke there, Amos

Link 4 JFK Murder Video, watch 'driver' after the black pole, watch...
http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/zaplow.gif
{38yrs since they Murdered RFK on 6/6/68}
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> State Terror: 9/11, 7/7, CIA Fakes All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: