FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
HIV Goes on Trial to prove it causes AIDS
Goto page Previous  1, 2

::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Jeroen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
hiv...aids...it's as good as the same serious deadly infectious disease unless you want to get picky

He Matt, are you one of those fat ass, milky white, noisy, never alone staggering creatures from the other side of the north sea that obtain their energy from drowning fried fish in gigantic stomach oceans of beer? Don't get me wrong, I think they're kinda cute, but it seems like a waste of time trying to explain anything to them.
Quote:
you talking to me ? Laughing 'cos i don't need convincing, i always had my doubts

Someone in doubt needs convincing unless he/she wants to stay in doubt. And no, I wasn't talking to you in particular.
Quote:
i'd agree that she does choose those words very carefully indeed, but her reasoning is specious at best

At least she's reasoning in a way that makes sense. The epidemiological finding is not hers and I've explained that it can mean many things. However, she's the only dissident I know that argues that sperm may be a factor. But again, she doesn't have to know what causes aids, only that hiv is not the cause of aids.
Nat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeroen wrote:
matt (who was being sarcastic and facetious) wrote:
hiv...aids...it's as good as the same serious deadly infectious disease unless you want to get picky

He[y] Matt, are you one of those fat ass, milky white, noisy, never alone staggering creatures from the other side of the north sea that obtain their energy from drowning fried fish in gigantic stomach oceans of beer? Don't get me wrong, I think they're kinda cute, but it seems like a waste of time trying to explain anything to them.

LiterallyRollingOTFLMAO Laughing ...nice one, i have no idea what you're on about , but it made me laugh anyway
Jeroen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i have no idea what you're on about , but it made me laugh anyway

Your question about how the defendant got aids was stupid. You're smarter than that, so I tried to offend you by comparing you to the most brainless inhabitants of the British Isles:
Quote:
Ingurland!! Ing-gurr-laaand!!
Nat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you seem very well informed about england's finest..got relatives here, huh ? Laughing

just FYI, 'neopolitan' [icecream] is my favourite cliche englander insult (brown or orange face, white shoulders and red arms) Wink

i must protest ever so slightly in regard to the stupidity of the question, the question was in response to the testimony as published in the thread-starter article - the testimony strongly inferred that hiv/aids is contracted through receptive rear entry, which left a question mark over the (i guess) non receptive defendant's cause of infection

although i agree that does not exclude other possible causes
Jeroen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
i must protest ever so slightly in regard to the stupidity of the question, the question was in response to the testimony as published in the thread-starter article - the testimony strongly inferred that hiv/aids is contracted through receptive rear entry, which left a question mark over the (i guess) non receptive defendant's cause of infection

First of all, the article doesn't say that Eleni's alleged statement is a testimony.

According to the orthodox theory, hiv (a virus) is contracted through (especially receptive anal) intercourse. Once contracted, hiv is said to cause aids. There is also a test that supposedly determines if you have been infected with hiv (ie are hiv+). Eleni argues that hiv has not been proven to exist, which obviously implies that hiv-tests are worthless and that there's no proof that hiv can be contracted and cause aids.

According to Eleni, receptive anal sex (RAS) may play a part in causing some aids defining diseases, say aids for the sake of argument. Schematically:

Orthodoxy: RAS => hiv+ => aids
Eleni: RAS => aids AND hiv does not exist

You have to clearly distinguish between hiv and aids.

The thread-starter article says:
Quote:
The future looked good -- until 1998, when [the defendant] had a blood test. He was told he carried the human immunodeficiency virus, commonly called HIV.

So the defendant is hiv+ which, according to Eleni, is meaningless.
Nat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

right, gotcha...my thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> AidsIsOver! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: