FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 7: Fuller & the Hidden Nature of Space
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
heiho1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:

This is the same "zero-nine" turning point which turns up in the wave
structure of matter, the in waves reach the terminal condition and turn
inside-out (720degrees) and become the outwaves.

I was skimming over the thread when I saw the references to numerical progression and degeneration [my wording]. In particular, the omnipresent nine surfaced. I've been asked by a friend to take a look at Carl Munck's work on the "code" of ancient structures such as the Giza pyramid and I was struck by the relevance of a quote on his site:

http://pyramidmatrix.com/carl_munck.htm wrote:

Starring Dahshur's Red Pyramid and offspring - and Thoth's signature all over it. Egyptian writings, as we know them, are simply not old enough to reach back far enough in time - to the very beginning of the so-called Pyramid Age, 12,960 years ago. We have no idea who was making history at that time due to the absence of any writing; hence, modern scholars assume that men of that period were too ignorant to have had such skills. This collective of limited thought has overlooked the language of numbers and mathematics - the acknowledged "perfect" language which does not have to be written...except to the ignorant. Hermes (Thoth), the traditional early Egyptian God of Knowledge and Father of Egypt apparently understood this too, because on the temple of Horus at Edfu we find his favorite number:

9 * * * *
9 * * * *
=240

Munck is associating nine with Thoth. I know that nine is also associated with Odin and a host of other ancient thought:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward091.htm wrote:

The Norse God Odin, ruler of the 9 Norse worlds, hung 9 days on the world axis or Yggdrasil tree to win the secrets of wisdom for mankind. In Scandinavia, 9 day fertility feasts were held every 9 years. There were 9 Norse giantesses, who strode 9 paces at a time and lived at the edge of the sea and land. The city of Troy in Homer’s Iliad and Oddessey was besieged for 9 years, while Odysseus wandered for 9 more years in trying to return home. The Greek goddess, Demeter, was depicted with 9 ears of wheat and searched 9 days for her daughter Persephone. The birth of Apollo and Artemis by Leto took 9 days and nights (Artemis becoming the midwife in the process and later choosing two 9-year old girls as her companions). The Greeks also honored 9 muses, while the Egyptians honored a company of 9 “gods” or neteru. Egyptian pharaohs, meanwhile, were often symbolized by 9 bows. Celtic traditions talk of 9 Celtic maidens and 9 virgins attending Bridget, while the sacred Beltane fire rites were attended by a cycle of 9 groups of 9 men. Aztec, Mayan, and Native American myths describe 9 cosmic levels (four above, earth, and four below). As the most auspicious number of celestial power in ancient Chinese, 9 became the rule in 9 great social laws, 9 classes of officials, 9 sacred rites, and 9-story pagodas. The festival of the “double yang” was held on the 9th hour of the 9th day of the 9th month. In Christian symbolism, there are 9 orders of angelic choirs in 9 circles of heaven and 9 orders of devils within 9 rings of hell -- possibly accounting for the fact that it took 9 days for Lucifer and his angels to fall from heaven. And speaking of fallen angels and/or hell, there are 9 justices of the United States Supreme Court!

There were 9 Gods of the Sabines (an ancient tribe of Italy): Aeneas, Bacchus, Esculapius, Fides, Fortuna, Hercules, Romulus, Santa, and Vesta. Medieval theology listed 9 orders of Angels, i.e., Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels, and Angels; 9 Stones: Sapphire, Emerald, Carbuncle, Beryl, Onyx, Chrysolite, Jasper, Topaz, and Sardis; and 9 Beatitudes. In heraldry, there are 9 accepted places on the shield that signify the heralidic arms. There are even 9 Worthies, famous individuals comparable to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World: Alexander (the Great), Hector, Julius Caesar, Joshua, David, Judas Maccabaeus, King Arthur, Charlemagne, and Godfrey of Bouillon. [See Clovis I to Godfroi and Crusades and Secret Societies.] There are even 9 magnitudes of the Richter Earthquake Scale (the latter theoretically possible but has never occured during human history -- it would amount to probably four times the intensity of the 1964 Alaskan earthquake).

According to one source, <http> Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa (1486-1535) has described the Number 9 by noting that it is dedicated to the Muses. Considering the nine movable spheres (the planets of antiquity), and the nine Muses -- Calliope, Urania, Polymnia, Terpsichore, Clio, Melpomene, Erato, Euterpe, Thalia -- Agrippa considered which nine Muses were appropriated to the nine Spheres. He did this by noting that the first resembles the supreme Sphere (the Primum mobile), and descending in order to the Sphere of the Moon, he determined that Calliope is appropriated to the Primum mobile; Urania to the Starry Heaven, Polymnia to Saturn, Terpsichore, to Jupiter, Cleo to Mars, Melpomene to the Sun, Erato to Venus, Euterpe to Mercury, and Thalia to the Moon. [Thalia is the Muse of Comedy, my personal favorite.]

Beethoven wrote 9 symphonies, after which he died. To this day, a superstition among many musical composers forbids the numbering of a symphony past the number 9. Mahler wrote more symphonies, but never named any one of them, number 9. Equally superstitious, Baseball has 9 innings and 9 players (often playing at 9-figure salaries -- if we include the decimals), and figures the “bottom of the 9th” to be the last chance to win.

I'm still looking into Munck's theories but they are proving very interesting and much more in line with my view of ancient history than the "Egyptians with copper tools" mantra of standard Egyptology.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: 0 1 2 Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
0 1 2

This issue of 0 "to the power of" came up in a conversation with Just0.

Where it seems to be at now is this:

0 squared = 2
0 cubed = 1

Of course what we are talking about here is the fundamental
underlying structure of these three basic elemental entities.

0 squared = 2 is a statement of the unity factor of reality.
0 cubed =1 is a statement of the identity factor of reality.

Eye-dentity = me.
You-nity = us in relationship.

With all sincerity, Fintan, I do say dis-agree. Shocked

Irreverently, of course. :Cool

I will probably need to edit this post but I don't want to lose what I have so proceed at your own risk of enlightenment Wink

Quote:
reflection
noun
1. the throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it : the reflection of light.

• an amount of light, heat, or sound that is thrown back in such a way : the reflections from the streetlights gave us just enough light.
• an image seen in a mirror or shiny surface : Marianne surveyed her reflection in the mirror.
• a thing that is a consequence of or arises from something else : a healthy skin is a reflection of good health in general.
• a thing bringing discredit to someone or something : it was a sad reflection on society that because of his affliction he was picked on.

Mathematics the conceptual operation of inverting a system or event with respect to a plane - each element being transferred perpendicularly through the plane to a point the same distance the other side of it.

2. serious thought or consideration : he doesn't get much time for reflection.
• an idea about something, esp. one that is written down or expressed : reflections on human destiny and art.

ORIGIN late Middle English : from Old French reflexion or late Latin reflexio(n-), from Latin reflex - bent back from the verb reflectere.

With the definition of reflection in mind:

Quote:
Brahmagupta attempted to give the rules for arithmetic involving zero and negative numbers in the seventh century. He explained that given a number then if you subtract it from itself you obtain zero. He gave the following rules for addition which involve zero:-

The sum of zero and a negative number is negative, the sum of a positive number and zero is positive, the sum of zero and zero is zero.

Quote:
Subtraction is a little harder:-

A negative number subtracted from zero is positive, a positive number subtracted from zero is negative, zero subtracted from a negative number is negative, zero subtracted from a positive number is positive, zero subtracted from zero is zero.

Quote:
Brahmagupta then says that any number when multiplied by zero is zero but struggles when it comes to division:-

• If number is either | + or -- | then, when divided by zero, express is fraction with the zero as denominator[/i].

number is either zero OR
expressed as a fraction, with zero as numerator and the finite quantity as denominator.

Zero divided by Zero = Zero.

Quote:
Really Brahmagupta is saying very little when he suggests that n divided by zero is n/0.
.....However it is a brilliant attempt from the first person that we know who tried to extend arithmetic to negative numbers and zero.

Even in 830 BC at the same "time" (waive dispute about "time" on the rest of this post) the Mayans were using a base 20-20-20-18-20 where the position of base 18 reflected NOT THE SOLAR orbit of Earth around the Sun now the Glactic Spherical Positioning System.

The 18 was for 360 days per year but this was not tied to the solar by anything more than 3+6 being the same shape digits. Without "similarities & differencies" there would be no "aspects" of our creation.

just0 wrote:
In 830, around 200 years after Brahmagupta wrote his masterpiece, Mahavira wrote Ganita Sara Samgraha which was designed as an updating of Brahmagupta's book. He correctly states that:-
... a number multiplied by zero is zero, and a number remains the same when zero is subtracted from it.

just0 wrote:
However his attempts to improve on Brahmagupta's statements on dividing by zero seem to lead him into error. He writes:-

A number remains unchanged when divided by zero.

• A quantity divided by zero becomes a fraction the denominator of which = 0

• This fraction is termed an infinite quantity.

• In this quantity consisting of that which has zero for its divisor, there is no alteration, though many may be inserted or extracted;

Quote:
Zero
• Idea to focus on is the two (2) mirror planes of X & Y that converge and reflect, inside each of the 12IN1=13 spheres is tetrahedrix.

• not even one - which literally is how we take the greeks to mean quantity less than 1 : it "sure looks like one but its not even one at all! Where does it go?

It looks like it goes on forever - and in reflection - it does. Or has the appearance of Not Even One once it is treated as - reflexive identity.

Quote:

• when a number vanishes it resolves to zero;
[i]a) if above 1 it approaches from above;
b) below 1 approaches from below;
c) converge on 1 (1 = 1) mirror plane reflected

convergence "dis-appear" in (to the abyss)
• known to "re-appear" out (of the abyss)
• "Nothing" is "not even one" and without some value - something "in the mirror" to reflect "from nothing" then no appearance and no observer.

"0" is the convergence of the 2 mirror planes:
• It "appears" that it "vanishes" but that is the reflection - not real, only our visual perception.

• Not visually perceiving what 'is' does not mean we can ignore what 'is' or that what "is" ceases to exist;

• What about the tree falling in the woods? If no one is around to hear it?

• The reflection is the same thing - without a spacetime object to reflect - there is only the ABYSS = NOTHING = TO REFLECT = NOTHING REFLECTED.

• It is not a matter of perception - it is a paradox.

• If there were no one in the woods to HEAR the tree fall, the sound waves do still reverberate from the point of origin and could be recorded if no one was there to hear it. Therefore, it does still "make a sound" irrespective of anyone there to listen.

• However, if there is no source of light which is to be reflected back from the mirror plane, then there is no reflection - regardless of whether or not we perceive or record it.

• Conversely, to view or record a reflection is self-evident.

Quote:

just0 wrote:
If by second powering 0 we're talking about the surface, and a spherical surface having both convex and concave (being 2), then third powering gives us volumemetric or an interior relationship only, which would mean that Oณ would be 1, half of whats going on at the surface level.

Sounds counter-intuitive that you get less by multiplying three times but IMO It fits because it's only dealing with the inside.

Quote:
Dodecahedrons : Left Side Image - Whole
Right Side Image - Two (2) Mirror Planes X & Y

Quote:

Mirror Planes: X & Y Always Appear to the observer in the same two dimensional constructs as though IN-visible

Plane Mirror? The Re-Flect = Mirror Plane

Wonder why we feel "lack half" and "cannot see our self"?
Look at the right side with the two mirror planes X & Y cut out.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Michelson Interferometer

A Michelson interferometer.
A very common example of an interferometer is the Michelson (or Michelson-Morley) type.

Here the basic building blocks are:
1) a monochromatic source (emitting light or matter waves);
2) a wave detector;
3) two (2) aluminum/coated/black mirrors;
4) one (1) semi-transparent mirror (a.k.a. 'beam splitter');
These are put together as shown in the figure.

There are two paths from the (light) source to the detector.

One reflects off the semi-transparent mirror, goes to the top mirror and then reflects back, goes through the semi-transparent mirror, to the detector.

The other first goes through the semi-transparent mirror, to the mirror on the right, reflects back to the semi-transparent mirror, then reflects from the semi-transparent mirror into the detector.

If these two paths differ by a whole number (including 0) of wavelengths, there is constructive interference and a strong signal at the detector.

If they differ by a whole number and a half wavelengths (e.g., 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 ...) there is destructive interference and a weak signal.

This might appear at first sight to violate conservation of energy. However energy is conserved, because there is a re-distribution of energy at the detector in which the energy at the destructive sites are re-distributed to the constructive sites. The effect of the interference is to alter the share of the reflected light which heads for the detector and the remainder which heads back in the direction of the source.

The interferometer setup shown to the right was used in the famous Michelson-Morley experiment that provided evidence for special relativity.

In Michelson's day, the interference pattern was obtained by using a gas discharge lamp, a filter, and a thin slot or pinhole.

In one version of the Michelson-Morley experiment, they even ran the interferometer off starlight. Starlight is temporally incoherent light, but since for small instruments it can be considered as a point source of light it is spatially (IN?) coherent and will produce an interference pattern.

The Michelson interferometer finds use not only in these experiments but also for other purposes, e.g., in astronomical interferometers (see astronomical section below) and gravitational wave detectors.
just0

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, a lot of the reasoning for the study of numbers and math
is to take the abstract axioms and conceptual models and try
to put them to scrutiny, test them out and see if they hold up in
experiential and observeable reality.

As fuller was aware we have put our faith in ancient concepts
for far too long, as demonstrated with our heavy reliance on flat
earth geometry. Mathematics suffers from the same misassumptions.

The tradition is, start out with a foundational (solid?) concept,
and continue to build and build. But lets not assume solids here Smile

Multiplication is achieved ONLY by division,

This rings true in our experimental proofs of how nature operates,

Cell mitosis

Whats going on here? Nature is telling us that when
you divide something, you get more somethings -
i.e. the cells multiply through dividing.

So, what happens If you divide space, nothing, zero
or whatever you wanna call it, well maybe just like how
we see nature operate, you'd get more than what you
started with.

DrewTerry wrote:

...Carl David Anderson, the youngest man to win the Nobel prize[/b] [i]was 1. First to observe (the trails of) cosmic rays and 2. The first to discover that, listen now,[color=DarkRed] matter can be created out of nothing!
That's in 1932!

In his experiment: A cosmic ray strikes nothing, and creates a positron and an electron. The electron is an electron. (Incredible!) But the positron is not a proton. It has the same energy as the proton but it is 1998 times smaller. (The size of an electron) Worse, a positron seeks out an electron and destroys it within a nanosecond.

Bingo!! No such thing as getting something for nothing eh? Laughing

maybe this fits into the 0ฒ=2 in some whacky way Wink

From all the experiments with these so called 'particles', we're
getting closer to the point where someday scientist will have to
stand up and admit that from all the data now available, from all
the observations, the fact is, that all physical matter is actually
composed out of absolutely nothing... actually. Laughing

DrewTerry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:
As fuller was aware we have put our faith in ancient concepts for far too long, as demonstrated with our heavy reliance on flat earth geometry. Exclamation

Mathematics suffers from the same misassumptions. (1)

The tradition is, start out with a foundational (solid?) concept,
and continue to build and build. Question But lets not assume solids here (2)

Multiplication is achieved ONLY Shocked by division..... [color=Red](3)

So, what happens if you divide (x) space, by (y) nothing=zero?[/color] (4)

Hey just0 - Thanks for keeping up with my scattershot!
Sorry it does not flow yet... I'm not quite finished but I didn't want to lose what I had so far...with the way I want to show what I have in my head I will be back with more....
In the meantime, to footnote:
Quote:
1) Indeed, as I feel comfortable because posting an idea that does not make complete 'proof' sense and could be (for me) an 'idiot proof' but if I am right or wrong is to me irrelevant.

If it is upside down and backwards, how it 'looks' could be the mind switch flipped in you, me or anyone else ;
• that insight gets us all further toward the light and solving the puzzle.

• The 'flat earth' and strict rules on 'proofs' are methods used to keep the 'tenured pecking order' in place;
• The strict rules on presenting thoughts; esp. not 'proven' true - is to prevent the 'random chaotic order' out of which flow the best ideas - spontaneously.

I intend to remain (as much as possible) aware of our consciousness as we go about continuing co-create, in conscious awareness, while keeping in mind the potential (as human beings) to unknowingly recreate a different but still 'flat earth' without realizing it otherwise.

That is my intent anyway, but if I am deceiving myself - please hit me with something, and not nothing! (joke) Laughing

2) Do you mean "NOT assume solids here" as
the exception to the rule (ala special & general relativity) in which it the observations in nature do not fit the model; so to make the model fit the observation we make exceptions to the model to allow for 'special' interpretations of the 'general' observations in nature?

3) I would rather not assume ONLY - if possible - because it is technically part of the old 'flat earth' paradigm; but a part we have not found inconsistent (and therefore true) but we don't really 'know' that yet, and I am trying to figure out what is in my head about the two 'planes' in the dodecahedron above that would change all of the assumptions.

Maybe another way to say that is I am not confinced (personally) that ONLY will remain true as we learn more and more information and make other connections that could shed light on the side of the mirror that we cannot know or see (yet)......sound okay for now?

4) I don't know, Shocked but I am working on it. Cool

Best I can say for now Wink

Quote:
B. Carl David Anderson.....
And so the field of science makes it's biggest mistake in history, in my opinion, it calls the positron anti-matter. And our understanding of how matter begins to be made is lost forever. (Well, till now.) What if I could prove to you, Mikael and the world that a positron is a primitive (unprocessed) proton. And if I join that proton with the (an) electron we have hydrogen. How far is that from making a Universe. No distance at all. Let me give you another real piece of the puzzle.
Question: Why is the hydrogen atom the only atom that has no neutron?
Answer: A hydrogen atom IS a neutron. (ฉ Neal Adams June 11, 2003)

• The blue text is the latter half of my quote from Neal Adams web site.
• I intended to post re: Carl Anderson to see what anyone else might know about him...sort of at Tesla cousin first impression, mysterious...

• Nevertheless, I apologize if my intent was not clear and thus easily mis-understood as posted. Confused Cool

Will have more on zero later--
Thanks again for a thoroughly enjoyable experience - delving into nothing! Laughing
It is only by not feeling threatened that ideas float freely to the membrane (mirror?) transitional plane...
Arrow hats off to you just0 for supporting everyone in supporting the exchange of ideas and not feel threatened by the exchange of ideas
('threat' being the cause of 'flat earth' + 'circle the wagons' mentality;)
marlin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Drew - Just0.. Neal Adams' idea is fascinating isn't it? Personally, I think he's on to something really big with his "Growing Earth" theory (excuse the pun).

I see what you mean about Fintan's Treeincarnation model, Just0. Abundance is materializing all around us. The universe is truly bountiful. And yet the growth of natural abundance leads to a psychopathic hysteria on the part of the propertied classes, fearful it might fall into the "wrong hands".

It's interesting that you homed in on Adams' criticism of Einstein, Drew. Xavier Borg over at Blaze Lab's takes a similar view:

[quote]
Quote:
http://blazelabs.com/f-u-dual.asp

[....]
A wave may either be a travelling wave or a standing wave which is fixed in space. This means that matter is a structure of EM waves, not just a simple concentration of EM waves, but a tuned standing wave structure. In this respect Einstein's equation E=mc2 is quite misleading, because the equation, although mathematically correct, gives no indication of the structure of E in order to get a resulting mass. In fact, any attempt to concentrate huge quantities of energy to generate mass have been a failure. A resonant standing wave is a priori to generating any form of matter from pure energy, and we all know that the building block of a standing wave are in- and out-going waves. Once this matter standing wave structure is broken into smaller structures or even destroyed, the EM elements making it up are released and detected as travelling EM waves or other 'chunks' of smaller standing waves. What all these new ideas seem to suggest is that physical objects (matter), or even reality itself (things in motion), are not at all what everyone had supposed they are 4000 years ago, and it is surely about time that current science makes up for this, even if this comes at the cost of rebuilding from scratch science itself.

- 1 + 1 = 0
just0

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres a lot of amzing stuff happening lately, prepare for some major breakthroughs across the board....

Theres a very promising new theory using the geometry laid out here,
Instead of posting it here though, I thought it deserved a thread to itself.
I just posted it @
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1840&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

DrewTerry

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: What a wonderful donut to go to work! Reply with quote

BBC News wrote:

Diamond is housed in a vast, doughnut-shaped building

The Diamond project is funded by the UK government and the Wellcome Trust.

It is the biggest science facility to be built in Britain for 30 years.

The biggest science facility to be built in the UK for 30 years - the Diamond Light Source synchrotron - has opened its doors for business.

The vast machine, which covers the area of five football pitches, generates intense light beams to probe matter down to the molecular and atomic scale.

The South Oxfordshire-based facility will be used by many fields, including medicine and environmental science.

Researchers have now commenced their experiments at its "beamline" stations.

Gerhard Materlik, chief executive of Diamond, said: "The first users possess an extensive knowledge of synchrotron science and bring a range of research projects to Diamond, from cancer research, to advancing data storage techniques, to unravelling the mysteries of the Solar System."

Under pressure
Within the machine, which is sometimes described as a "super microscope", electrons are accelerated into a thin, doughnut-shaped vacuum chamber, which measures 562.6m (1,846ft) in circumference.

As the particles whizz around and around, almost reaching the speed of light, they lose energy in the form of synchrotron light.

HOW DIAMOND WORKS
Electrons fired into straight accelerator, or linac Boosted in small synchrotron and injected into storage ring. Magnets in large ring bend and focus electrons accelerated to near light-speeds. Energy lost emerges down beamlines as highly focused light at X-ray wavelengths.

Diamond starts to shine
This intense light, which falls in the range of x-ray, ultra-violet and infra-red, is then channelled off into beamlines, where it passes through samples of material, probing deep into their fine-structure.

On completion of phase one of its construction, Diamond has seven beamlines, each designed to carry out different kinds of experiments.

Professor Chris Binns, a physicist from the University of Leicester and one of the first researchers to use the facility, said: "We are looking at methods for making new high-performance magnetic materials for the future by assembling nanoparticles.

Quote:
New Donuts Shapes?
GROWTH AND UNFURLMENT OFTHE 3,10 KNOT Displaying 3 pairs (RGB) of First Handฎ Models
• Check: Has anyone ever actually 'seen' a particle? Surprised
• Much less a 'nano-particle?' :roll:
• Who thinks we can catch one by making it go FASTER? Embarassed

Q: Is the irony lost on literally everyone working there? Laughing
A: That they work in a 'giant donut'? Cool

BBC News wrote:
....The problem is, to understand them, we need to understand the magnetic structure at nanometre scales. The beamline we have been using for the last six days has a special microscope that can image magnetic structures at these very small scales."

His work, he said, was key to storing greater amounts of data on ever-shrinking devices.

Other beamlines are dedicated to studying materials under intense pressure; looking at the chemical make-up of complex materials, such as moon rocks and other geological samples; and understanding diverse biological samples.

'A revelation'
Professor Dave Stuart, a structural biologist from the University of Oxford, is about to begin using one of the beamlines to investigate the structure of protein molecules found in human cells, to understand the molecular basis of diseases such as cancer.

He told BBC News: "It is wonderful that Diamond has opened in the UK. Over the last two years I have made about 50 trips to the European synchrotron in Grenoble, France.

"It will be a revelation for us to have this here and it is great to be one of the first users.

Diamond is housed in a vast, doughnut-shaped building

"It will also affect the science we will do; our samples are sometimes not very stable and often the experiments don't work first time, so if we have to make an aeroplane trip or long drive it can be very difficult."

The team running the facility says on average another four to five new beamlines will added every year until 2011.

The project has cost about ฃ300m, funded by the Central Laboratory of the Research Councils (CCLRC) and the Wellcome Trust.

Dr Mark Walport, director of the Wellcome Trust, said: "This is a monumental occasion and represents the culmination of a huge amount of work by a large number of people."

The Diamond synchrotron will be replacing the Synchrotron Radiation Source (SRS) in Daresbury, Cheshire. The SRS was the world's first dedicated source of synchrotron radiation but is due to close at the end of 2008.

Many countries have their own synchrotrons, and new ones are being built in France, the US, Australia and China.
junglelord

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Excellent Thread.
I have spent 15 years with a Biotensegrity Model.
I applied this model to Soft Tissue Therapy.

I am a second generation student of both Fuller and Ida Rolf.

I have learned Synergetics only this year however.
Infact basicly in the last three days.

It took me 12 years to gather the information dominos.
The Electric Universe Theory got the dominos going.
It took me 12 months to pull it all together.
Synergetics and this thread finished the journey.
Very Synergetic in all its terms. The 12 points of Leverage.

This is a thread I have started at the Electric Universe Forum that was ignited by this thread and my own revelations.
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1154

I never actually viewed the first page and the tree link till after I saw the I/O Hyper-Sphere in my mind that day.

I was up till five in the morning just pouring over the 2-3-4th page.
I had a huge revelation while doing my Whole Brain Thing.
I also have a gift, Synesthesia.

This is a powerful experience.

The I/O Hyper-Sphere and a Cubic I/O Hyper-Cube Mirror were both infolding and outfolding.

Then I went to the first page and BAM.
All the graphics for what I had seen.
Then the information on the Structure of Numbers.
My motto.
Structure and Function cannot be seperated.

Cheers.
JL

Casting Out the Nines from PHI into Indigs reveals the Cosmic Harmonic Code.
— Junglelord.
junglelord

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the structure of space.
I just found out why.
When you experience it this way,
There is a knowing that beyond information.
Want to know how?

Its illegal if you buy it.
I did it naturally.
Fasting and holding back sleep.
I have been fasting for almost a year.

Your committing a federal crime while you sleep!
Shocked Surprised Confused
Not only are you making steroids, growth hormone and other illegal products.
Your also tripping on illegal psychedlics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhEj314cmLw&feature=related

You can only have what your body makes, take any extra and your in deep dodo.
Evil or Very Mad

Joe Rogan on DMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grcqs9cDuN8

A breakdown of the 7 minutes on DMT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc01EPmnHSQ&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5tuOo3-hRc&NR=1

I have been able to have a Level 1 DMT experience while fasting for a period.
Its amazing to have a waking dream of geometric patterns spinning around you.
I understand the Buckminster Fuller Synergetics, as I have seen the dynamic form.
I think that Fuller had a waking DMT experience.
We all can. One must fast and go without some sleep.

DMT is a tryptromine, basicly Serotonin and also Psychocybin.
It is a natural neurotransmitter.
It is manufactured by your Pineal Gland.
The King of Psychidelics
Is it the cause of NDE and Alien Abduction and Religion?
Is it the cause of Consciouness?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MQUGjd21MA&feature=related

Your body manufactures this molecule during REM sleep.
It is the cause of your dreams.
Our body also creates MAO blockers to its ingestion.
Its quite interesting.
It may explain what I see.
My Pineal Gland may be heightened.

Laughing

But why is it Illegal and yet my brain makes it every day????
Thats really messed up.
I guess they are trying to make us no-brainers.

"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."
--- William Casey, Director CIA (Quote from internal staff meeting notes 1981)

Dimethyltryptamine (DMT)

N,N-dimethyltryptamine

DMT occurs naturally in every human brain in the world. But yet this drug is illegal. Why?

This drug is not addictive at all.

There has never been a case of overdose or abuse.

There has never been a death recorder.

There has never been a suicide or homocide committed on DMT.

DMT has got heroin addicts to completely stop after one use.

DMT has been used for over a thousand years now.

DMT is found in over 1000 plant species.

DMT is what is released by the brain in REM sleep.

SO WHY IS THIS ILLEGAL??

From Rick Strassman to Joe Rogan talking about it there is tons of info
on the drugs use and info on helping you understand its importance.
Stuff that would heal the world. Stuff they do not want you to remember.

http://www.rickstrassman.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enaewwcajzY&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v905fhCqq2Y&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uipOwIt_USE

Quote:
DMT: The Spirit Molecule
In 1990, I began the first new human research with psychedelic, or hallucinogenic, drugs in the United States in over 20 years. These studies investigated the effects of N,N-dimethyltryptamine, or DMT, an extremely short-acting and powerful psychedelic. During the project's five years, I administered approximately 400 doses of DMT to 60 human volunteers. This research took place at the University of New Mexico's School of Medicine in Albuquerque, where I was tenured Associate Professor of Psychiatry.

I was drawn to DMT because of its presence in all of our bodies. Perhaps excessive DMT production, coming from the mysterious pineal gland, was involved in naturally occurring "psychedelic" states. These might include birth, death and near-death, psychosis, and mystical experiences. Only later, while the study was well under way, did I also begin considering DMT's role in the "alien abduction" experience.

The DMT project was founded on cutting edge brain science, especially the psychopharmacology of serotonin. However, my own background powerfully affected how we prepared people for, and supervised, their drug sessions. One of these was a decades-long relationship with a Zen Buddhist training monastery.

The Spirit Molecule reviews what we know about psychedelic drugs in general, and DMT in particular. It then traces the DMT research project from its earliest intimations through the maze of committees and review boards to its actual performance.

Our research subjects were healthy volunteers. The studies were not intended to be therapeutic, although all of us believed in the potentially beneficial properties of psychedelic drugs. The project generated a wealth of biological and psychological data, much of which I have already published in the scientific literature. On the other hand, I have written nearly nothing about volunteers' stories. I hope these many excerpts from over 1000 pages of my bedside notes provide a sense of the remarkable emotional, psychological, and spiritual effects of this chemical.

Problems inside and outside of the research environment led to the end of these studies in 1995. Despite the difficulties we encountered, I am optimistic about the possible benefits of the controlled use of these drugs. Based upon what we learned in the New Mexico research, I offer a wide-ranging vision for DMT's role in our lives, and conclude by proposing a research agenda and optimal setting for future work with DMT and related drugs.

The late Willis Harman possessed one of the most discerning minds to apply himself to the field of psychedelic research. Willis, earlier in his career, had published the first and only scientific study using psychedelics to enhance the creative process. When I met him 30 years later in 1994, he was president of Institute of Noetic Sciences, an organization founded by the sixth man to walk on the moon, Edgar Mitchell. Mitchell's mystical experience, stimulated by viewing the Earth on his return home, inspired him to study phenomenon outside the range of traditional science, which nevertheless might yield to a broader application of the scientific method.

During a long walk together along the central California coastal range one day, he said firmly, "At the very least, we must enlarge the discussion about psychedelics." It is in response to his request that I include highly speculative ideas and my own personal motivations for performing this research. This approach will satisfy no-one in every respect. There is intense friction between what we know intellectually or even intuitively, and what we experience with the aid of DMT. As one of our volunteers exclaimed after his first high dose session, "Wow! I never expected that!" Or, as Dogen, a thirteenth century Japanese Buddhist teacher said, "We must always be disturbed by the truth." Enthusiasts of the psychedelic drug culture may dislike the conclusion that DMT has no beneficial effects in and of itself; rather, the context in which people take them is at least as important. Proponents of drug control may condemn what they read as encouragement to take psychedelic drugs and a glorification of the DMT experience. Practitioners and spokespersons of traditional religions may reject the suggestion that spiritual states can be accessed, and mystical information gained, through drugs. Those who have undergone "alien abduction," and their advocates, may interpret as a challenge to the "reality" of their experiences my suggestion that DMT is intimately involved in these events. Opponents and supporters of abortion rights may find fault with my proposal that pineal DMT release at 49 days after conception marks the entrance of the spirit into the fetus.

Brain researchers may object to the suggestion that DMT affects the brain's ability to receive information, rather than generating those perceptions themselves. They also may dismiss the proposal that DMT can allow our brains to perceive dark matter or parallel universes, realms of existence inhabited by conscious entities.

However, if I did not describe all the ideas behind the DMT studies, and the entire range of our volunteers' experiences, I would not be telling the entire tale. At best, The Spirit Molecule would have little effect on the scope of discussion about psychedelics; at worst, the book would reduce the field. Nor would I be honest if I did not share my own speculations and theories based upon decades of study, and listening to hundreds of DMT sessions. This is why I did it. This is what happened. This is what I think about it.

It is so important for us to understand consciousness. It is just as important to place psychedelic drugs in general, and DMT in particular, into a personal and cultural matrix where we do the most good, and the least harm. In such a wide open area of inquiry, it is best that we reject no ideas until we actually disprove them. It is in the interest of enlarging the discussion about psychedelic drugs that I've written The Spirit Molecule.

Thing is I had a dream last week during this two week DMT trip I have been on. It was in HD is the only way to describe it.
I thought it was real. The thing with DMT, is your always you.
You are not high. I only thought it was a dream cause I woke up.

I saw a Octahedron UFO. I was so freaking excited.
Then the doors and windows opened. There were Greys with human
children. I totally went into the astonisment that Joe Rogan talks about.
They go don't freak out, stay calm. This is in your head.
I see they are waving hello. I begin to calm down.
I have always believed in the UFO phenomenon and could only think,
as I could not speak, yet I knew they could hear me, like I heard them,
"Oh man watch them all have their world melt around them!"
Then it did melt and I woke up.

This was the end of the Two week DMT waking experience I have undergone. That incredible dream. The Grey was so real.
The experience was unforgetable.

Its hard to explain how in the hell we all see the same basic thing.
I wonder if DMT is the source of our existance?
The Buddist say the soul enters the body on the 49 day.
The pineal gland, DMT, and your sex, all happen on the 49th day.

God spoke to prophets in their sleep.
DMT is the molecule of dreams.
On the other side is a real place I believe.
I think the other side is more real, this is the dream.
DMT reality is meant to be forgotten.
We can only dream this without DMT.
When we have DMT, this melts.
Before it melts we see the Fuller Synergetic Matrix in living color.
It breaths and pumps coloured light.
This is the dynamic structure of space.
Between us and the other side is a Red PHI I/O Hyper-Sphere.
The subject goes through the PHI Spiral Vortex I/O Hyper-Sphere.
Dan Winter's design Comes to Mind combined with Tree Incarnations.
It is a membrane or a Brane. There is the other side.
It has intelligent balls of light that create by singing.
Is that Angles?

It holds those who have passed over and the Greys.
Also the All Knowing Mind.

Is this the Dream within a Dream?
Is heaven accessed via DMT?
Do the Greys come here via their technology?>
Is it true that the UFO is Interdimensinal and not really from this Space/Time?

— Junglelord.
junglelord

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I might get some feedback on the Greys and DMT and interdimensional theory vs straight extraplanetary. Any thoughts?
Question

— Junglelord.
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Just when you thought it was safe to come in for a landing Reply with quote

No thoughts on that but a big thanks to FD and JL for enlarging horizons that I was sure were already infinite.

Just what I was looking for.

bri

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn right Peter, you do some good expanding yourself there, don't forget. I feel like I was too much of an idiot in 2006 to catch onto this, yet I was listening fervently. Come to think of it, I wake daily with the thought of what an idiot I was the day before. That's on a good day. As long as it's a learning process...
Peter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: You can see the forest for the trees by knowing both. Reply with quote

Hey Bri

Experiential existence is the key to "owning" the present moment. You do not deny the past nor relinquish the future, you manifest an essence.

I was washing the car while I listened to the mp3 of this podcast that I had downloaded some months ago. Never took so long to wash the car and never enjoyed it so much.

They gave new meaning to the term "Cartesian" that I like to use and will now have an entirely new take on. Thanks guys.

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you guys like that episode.
I actually listened again myself!
Not bad. lol

JL changed my understanding of numbers.
They're not just a count, but a structure!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: