FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 7: Fuller & the Hidden Nature of Space
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
just0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Symmetics Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:

1. "Tree of Life" (a.k.a. Jacob's Ladder)
Numbered from 0-9, then (I believe) is not 10 but is the "abyss" or the point one would transcend to the next level (up to the next higher ladder set). To do that is to go into the 'abyss' which is a leap of faith that the top where you leap into the abyss becomes the bottom "0" of the next level. That's why it is 0-9 not 10. Also why I believe we are taught to be fixated on the decimal (base 10) number system, as it forces us to DROP the 0 as the first number.

It has always been considered the first in the series of every ancient numbering math system I have studied. I posted elsewhere about the easily overlooked simple fact that if we were to start with 0, not 1, then the number 12 is really the 13th digit all without changing anything to the numbering system.

I feel that 13 is far more significant than the number 12, which makes sense if you consider your
(9+4) = 13 = (1+3) = 4 (Dimensions, corners of the earth, etc.)
as well as
13x2=26 letters x 10 = 260 different cell types in the human body.

This fits with what I'm talking about, baseten has ten characters 0 - 1 -2 - 3 - 4 -5 -6 -7 -8 -9,
but the zero and the nine perform the same function, they are both the same, so its still
a baseten system (ten characters), but there are only eight numbers. I also like what you
said about the 0 beng surrounded by the 12 making a total of 13, that exactly relates to
a pattern I see in the way our baseten system works. (I'll explain another time).

Thanks Drew, theres a lot there which I had'nt noticed.

DrewTerry wrote:

3. The Syndex
This is A-1 First Class deception - I cannot believe it! They are (in my perception) trying to extol the 'synergies and symmetries' by extoling the virtues of the base 10 system, methinks before too many start to look at say base 20 (much easier) which would reveal the true nature of our base 10 - which is HALF. (1 | 0)

There really is no base 10, at least not before the Romans invented it, and we all know where they got their motivation.

I dont understand, the romans were slow to adopt the arabic numerals (baseten)
because the roman numeral system was basically a system of control, i.e. it
was a calculating method which could handle the needs of the elite, so why
change over to a system that potentially gave everyone the same calculating
capability as the wealthy?? They reluctanlty changed to the arabic numererals,
in fact the catholic church outlawed the use of the zero, this is where you get
imagery of secrecy associated with the word Cipher.. it was supressed.

Arabic numerals are probably our first counting system, maybe even preceeding
our first language, Baseten is a representation of our five digits per
hand, there are ten characters in the baseten, so anything more than baseten
is still using those ten characters. I'm anything but an expert on this, but
if you've got some worthwile information on this Base 20 system, post it here.

Anyway, as I pointed out a few times now, I'm convinced that there is only
Eight real numbers in Baseten, corresponding to our eight fingers, then the two
thumbs are like the zero phase reflection point, zero and nine being the same.

Then when It got down to it, I found it was actually a Trinary system, call
the numbers whatever you like, the functions are Off-On-Nuetral. So we've
gone from talking about baseten as an octave system, to seeing an underlying
trinary (basethree) system.

DrewTerry wrote:

Not only that, but if you read below I have highlighted the areas which seem to me trying just a little too hard to 'sell' you on the 'beauty and simplicity' of the base 10, which they time and time again bring back around IN PERPETUITY. They are using this also to try and morph the solar system of Earth, and our addiction to the 365 day year which means nothing except for agriculture AND tax payments AND years IN PERPETUITY. Now that it will be more and more obvious that our evolution of as a solar system will gradually become more focused on the orbit our entire solar system is in around the galactic center people will start to realize that next year is NOT the same as last year - far from it. It takes 250 million of our years to orbit the galactic center once - essentially, the galactic year = 250 million Earth years, or when we have evolved to that level we will experience 250 million years as the equivalent of 1 year. (We will all have new space suits by then and naps will be 1 million years minimum so not to worry! )

LOL, Your making some good points DrewT, but when you say IN PERPETUITY, I think
your missing out on a key aspect of this Syndex work, which is the spiral
as being a flat representation of a helix, the helix goes around in the
same cycle, but has progressed every time it completes a cycle. It moves
forward in time in other words, this is what this Syndex stuff means IMO,
the flat '2D' spiral is the easiest way to describe what is really a helix.

Personally I think you're being too quick to judge this Syndex work DrewT,
but debating this one book is'nt a good idea for this thread, I'll be happy
to disscuss it in another thread. I really posted it for that one page which
had tonns of nines in it. But like you, I don't agree with a lot of his conclusions
about number too, but it's the patterns in numbers which interested me. You
know yourself, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater. Wink

The 9-11 basewave, the reflection patterns and the palindromes/transpalindromes
are all just descriptions of some of the most basic and easily demonstrateable
patterns in numbers.....which arent even recognised by 'number theorists' LOL ....
all of which are topics in and of themselves.

DrewTerry wrote:

I don't doubt that Mr. Fuller would have been excited about what they showed him before he passed away, but something tells me that he would smell a rat with these guys now.

Just0 - what does Bucky tell you in your dreams?

LOL, no need to dream this stuff up Drew.

I agree that it all sounds a bit nutty Smile , but if the informaion checks out, then it works
fine for me, we've all got strange quirks in our ways of communicating. So why would this guy be
any different, sometimes its a good idea to look past the phrases/words, and see if you can get an
idea of what it means for yourself.

Fuller's work in synergetics actually backs this book up, in fact Syndex is just a progression
of the numerology work which Fuller explored, Syndex was inspired by the numerology section
IN Synergetics and logically leads on from the work in it, check it out for yourself. http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s12/toc12.html

Thanks for raising some good points DrewT, you picked up on loadsa stuff in this Syndex book which
I would've never thought of Smile

DrewTerry

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:24 am    Post subject: Base 20+ Reply with quote

Quote:
just0 wrote:
LOL, no need to dream this stuff up Drew.

I agree that it all sounds a bit nutty , but if the informaion checks out, then it works fine for me, we've all got strange quirks in our ways of communicating. So why would this guy be any different, sometimes its a good idea to look past the phrases/words, and see if you can get an idea of what it means for yourself.

Whoooaaa!! My fault - I am sorry. My apologies...not cool.
When I asked about "Bucky in your dreams" I WAS NOT making fun of anyone or anything.......Really, seriously, it was a sincere question but I completely understand your inclination to take it the other way - I certainly did not clarify that, sorry again....
Wink Cool

I don't get as vivid dreams as other people I know but it IS REAL! Dreams are real, all of the stuff that we are told is not - is. And vice versa. Thats why everything is so ass backwards in the world and so many people seem oblivious to it. I don't care what anyone thinks or says or doesn't say about any of what I think, feel or know or don't, as long as we have rights to believe...it is none of my business, really, and I am sorry you took it the wrong way. I had a weird feeling as I typed it that it might not be read that way I intended, but I kept it anyway figuring you would tell me if you misunderstood. So thank you for letting me know. I appreciate your clarify for my benefit.

Overall, whats not my headache is not my problem to make my issue; I know what I know is nothing to debate because I am sure - I feel the people who are most interested in debating are trying to convince themselves (and I used to be Republican so I have had plenty of experience), not science, or religion, just trusting your own feelings and the ways in which we are subject to whims and all kinds of notions...got to be coming from somewhere, right? If anyone has ever had any sort of consciousness experience such as any sort of esp, or death of someone that you knew about well before anyone called (most likely coinciding with the exact moment of incident no matter where on earth one happened to be at the time) then you know what I mean...it is as it is. So, ultimately, I did not mean to offend you and apologize for not being clear. Sarcasm does not always come across well on paper, and if you heard the voices in my head...well, then.....
....... it seemed like a good idea at the time, Officer!

just0 wrote:
Personally I think you're being too quick to judge this Syndex work DrewT, but debating this one book is'nt a good idea for this thread, I'll be happy to disscuss it in another thread. I really posted it for that one page which had tonns of nines in it. But like you, I don't agree with a lot of his conclusions about number too, but it's the patterns in numbers which interested me. You know yourself, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

It's not an indictment - nor is it a reflection on you at all. I am just telling how I felt about it. To make you aware of it, thats all. I am sorry if that was too harsh but I had some very overwhelming feelings the more I lingered on that site. It just felt 'dirty' in the way they were trying to be so 'convincing' like selling something...that you don't need and didn't ask for but "if you buy five more you get a coupon book for as free trip to Hawaii! (just sign here - we'll bill you later)" :roll: I am hypersensitive to it especially since Fintan because I am that much more confident in knowing I don't need conscious knowing to just know which way to go...

The flavor I got from the Syndex site is simply my overwhelming feeling that came over me as I started to read through it. I can't explain it other than I go by my gut now more than ever before but it is not to say 'right or wrong' but to identify how I feel.

If I make you aware of that, then you don't have to wonder about how I feel and can interpret future comments - or at least to know I will say what I feel and not hide it. I felt what I wrote and did not communicate that, the 'feeling' is still there - within me, and resonating to everyone who reads this with some (like yourself) feeling the contradiction that would be inherent in 1) what I wrote and 2) how I really feel which is contrary to what I wrote; and 3) saying nothing is not polite or helpful to anyone because if I make comments and that means I read the material, and said nothing negative but stuck to the positive, but you find out later on that I feel differently you might feel like you were misled in what I appeared to support and what I truly felt, all because I didn't say anything because I didn't want to hurt someones feelings by beiing honest in how I feel.

We end up hurting ourselves every time, plus not helping those we tend to want to support the most. And every time things don't work out and we don't know why we are literally in the dark. So I am making an effort to be open and explain in as much detail as anyone needs what I am doing differently - if only to be consistent and not a hypocrite. And who knows? I know that I have to try and thats the best I can do...

just0 wrote:
I dont understand, the romans were slow to adopt the arabic numerals (baseten) because the roman numeral system was basically a system of control, i.e. it was a calculating method which could handle the needs of the elite, so why change over to a system that potentially gave everyone the same calculating capability as the wealthy??

Precisely. What we 'know' about base ten is only due to the virtues extolled ad nasuem, which is what they were taught, and so on and so on..."until the legend becomes fact? Print the legend." by John Ford, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence.

What we have now is a reflection of the ongoing refusal to allow the "serfs to own the land."

Quote:
They reluctanlty changed to the arabic numererals, in fact the catholic church outlawed the use of the zero, this is where you get imagery of secrecy associated with the word Cipher.. it was supressed.
I feel it is most likely they outlawed zero because they didn't want people to understand what they knew would mean knowledge, less power and control over the people. I assume that when I get a strange feeling or I am dealing with something that is just ass backwards, and if it had anything to do with religion or government or history before 1600's then it is not even wrong - but meant to keep our attention confounded on one impossible puzzle after another.

Until we wake up enough to look up and start laughing Laughing because lets face it - we need them, they don't need to 'sell' us on the rest of the universe, is anyone else shopping alternative universes? I am ready to go, but if we don't wave and tell them that, they will just keep watching, as always. (I believe)

I wil let you know when I get some more of the math stuff together about base 20 but I have no doubt it will make sense. Can I send you an email? Thanks again, and no hurt feelings I hope! Drew.
just0

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL, no need to apologise Dude, you didn't offend me, as i'm shure
you know, this has nothing to do with me (none of it's my work).
Theres no me involved in whats being discussed here, just a
culmination of thoughts from all the amazing people around here,
we're all here, hopefully, to make some progress on these issues.

So when you gave your opinions of that link above, you were being
very helpful and I love your insights, but I have to address the parts
which I dont understand completely, it doesnt mean I have something
against you or your outlook, I'm just a bit slow on the uptake thats all. Confused

And like you say, its good to say how you feel about certain things,
in my own personal experience, being overwhelmed by certain feelings
often means that theres a blockage closeby, and by facing up to, and
trying to honestly understand whatever it was that caused that block,
theres a pretty good chance that I can gain something from it.

It's the same principle that works for those power trippin' bullies, you
know out torturing the world with their own pychosis, understand them a
bit better and they're not so scary, in fact you might even feel sorry for
the poor buggers. Smile (they really are poor BTW)

So back to the thread, keep the info coming Drew, I'm really interested in
this Base20 and I'm shure you have some maya number glyphs that could
help too. e-mailing and posting in here would be great.

Oh yeah, no hard feelings... Very Happy
and while we're at it, no hard ideas, no hard substances, no hard particles, no solids,...
In fact (grab your surfboard) it's all waves Cool

DrewTerry

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:23 am    Post subject: Where is infinity? Reply with quote

just0: THANK YOU, AGREED (1 + Infinity%)!

You really got me obsessed with finding infinity - I hope it doesn't take forever...Laughing
just0 wrote:
LOL, Your making some good points DrewT, but when you say IN PERPETUITY, I think your missing out on a key aspect of this Syndex work,

1. Maybe (two sides of the same coin), or

duality of (appearance + reflection) + (matter in space) + (space in frequency) +(duration in time) =

how we can all see reflections of the same source but with similarities & differences that appear real but reflections of the same (mobius) strip = growth in evolution : as ever growing circles in the helix / spiral that does not 'stop' but on paper

2. It also now seems too that pi must repeat forever ONLY ON PAPER as an approximation of an irrational impossibility;

For we now "know" that for a circle to "repeat" and come back to the same point, it would have to be "literally motionless" which in a world of matter IN motion is not possible (now) : that is what pi approximates : the motionless 'perfect spiral' that in our 3 dimensions keeps going and going in a spiral; we simulate with pi what it 'would' be, and so it 'appears' to return to the same 'point' and 'rejoin' the circle.

Technically only possible if we were limited to two dimensions, which is what we simulate with pencil + paper. I think.

3. Have you read the book "Mystery of the Aleph" by amir d. aczel (copyright 2005 B&N: ISBN#0-7607-7778-0); subtitle Mathematics, Kabbalah, and the Search for Infinity?

just0 wrote:
which is the spiral as being a flat representation of a helix, the helix goes around in the same cycle, but has (NOT Actually but APPEARS to have) progressed every time it completes a cycle.
It moves forward in time in other words, this is what this Syndex stuff means IMO, the flat '2D' spiral is the easiest way to describe what is really a helix.

Right - and it seems to me they are overly emphasizing the 2-D spiral idea, to encourage people away from ideas that they are afraid will be a threat to their 'power and control' that are exercised throughout the world by everything we see coming together more and more today, by our paying attention due to the information propagation allowing for the acceleration of the aspects of creation to be actuating in experience collectively having the effect of the rate at which evolution progresses in a linear cause & effect action & reaction based on infinite similarities and differences is rapidly approaching the point of the limit of infinity, whereupon we transcend to the olther dimensional point of view;

drew wrote:
We always say the old cliche that its "just a matter of time" doesn't mean that we are immune; self-deception and the blindfolds are just natural human responses (cause and effect) but not the same cause has the same effect, as evolution shows over and over and over, to what seems like infinity WHEN WE ARE TRYING TO MEASURE THE UNIVERSE LOOKING FIRST INTO A MIRROR.

Of course it is going to look Generally Relative to where we are but if we IMAGINE we are OUT THERE in the MIRROR, a SPECIALIZED contruct of our mind that seems real RELATIVE to this POINT IN TIME and APPEARS to be dimensional but contradictorily goes on forever; tricky treats.

Question: Have you or Fintan or anyone else been thinking of the MIRROR as being ZERO? Thats what I keep thinking since this evening, so if I read that somewhere I apoloigize - but on TreeIncarnation.com it still says o cubed for the I/O sphere.

I feel pretty certain for no particular reason 0 is the mirror.

What else could it be? Considering it is the:

1. In math, the reflexive identity, but not additive identity, except in reflection.

2. It is "not even 1" in Latin (Greek?) which we take literally to mean quantity "not even of 1" assuming some quantity to measure because we assume the zero is as we use it mathematically; think about who has been largely responsible for shaping our "knowledge" about zero (along with the rest of the books we now know as more hysterical than historical, at least for accuracy;

metaphorically "not even 1" could mean:

"not even 1, but it sure as hell looked like me (I was chasing when I hit the mirror wall"

or

"Are you sure she is a prostitute, Officer? She looks just like my girlfriend."

OR

"Trying to measure anything in a mirror it would appear as if to infinity; but if only we could fly into the mirror and measure it, then we could prove what we already know to be less than 1."

Arrow Now we just gotta get that plasma gamma hydro nuclear fusion fission carbon dinotractasaurus flypaper jalopy fired up and take the gazillion mile lightyear not lightspeed but take forever trip, and go measure it. We'll be back as soon as we can get close enough to the mirror to bounce off and fall back to earth.

I'll have to add more later - thanks! Confused
just0

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DrewTerry wrote:
Have you or Fintan or anyone else been thinking of the MIRROR as being ZERO? Thats what I keep thinking since this evening, so if I read that somewhere I apoloigize

Spot on Drew, this is what I was trying to get at in the previous posts.
The zero-nine phase in numbers is the reflection point. (It's actually the
12 around '0' too) I'm finding that even tho some ancient cultures didn't
use the zero, they were not missing out on anything, they already had the
nine, they knew it performed the same function as the zero.

Again, Fullers got it laid out very well ...

Quote:
1012.10 Positive-Negative Wave Pattern: Both the gravitational and the radiational effects operate exclusively in respect to and through the nucleus, whose unique domains multiply in eighths. Completion of the absolute initial uniqueness of pattern evolution of the nucleus itself brings in the nine as nothingness. How does this happen?
1012.11 Let us take three balls arranged in a triangle. We then take two other uniradius tangent balls lying in the same plane and address them symmetrically to any one corner-ball of the first three so that we have two rows of three balls crossing one another with one ball centrally common to both three-ball lines; so that we have two symmetrically arrayed triangles with one common corner. Obviously the center ball__like a railway switch__has to serve alternately either one three-ball track or the other, but never both at the same time, which would cause a smash-up. If we do the same thing four-dimensionally for the eight tetrahedra of the vector equilibrium, we find that the nuclear center ball is accommodating any one or any pair of the eight tetrahedra and is interconnecting them all. Externally, the eight tetrahedra's 24 vertexes share 12 points; internally, their eight vertexes share one point. The common center ball, being two-in-one (unity two), can be used for a pulse or a space; for an integer or a zero. The one active nucleus is the key to the binary yes-no of the invisible transistor circuitry.
1012.12 As in the 92-ball, three-frequency vector equilibrium, there are four balls to an edge going point to point with a three-space, F3, in between them. An edge of the four ball could belong either to the adjacent square or to the adjacent triangle. It cannot belong to either exclusively, and it cannot belong to them both simultaneously; it can function for either on modulated-frequency scheduling. It is like our chemical bonding, bivalent, where we get edge-to-common-edgeness.
1012.13 As shown in Numerology (Sec. 1223), when we begin to follow through the sequences of wave patterning, we discover this frequency modulation capability permeating the "Indig's" octave system of four positive, four negative, and zero nine. (See drawings section.)
Indigs of Numerology:
1 = + 1..........10 = + 1.........19 = + 1
2 = + 2..........11 = + 2.........20 = + 2
3 = + 3..........12 = + 3.........21 = + 3
4 = + 4..........13 = +4..........22 = + 4
5 = - 4...........14 = - 4..........23 = - 4
6 = - 3...........15 = - 3..........24 = - 3
7 = - 2...........16 = - 2..........25 = - 2
8 = - 1...........17 = - 1..........26 = - 1
9 = 0.............18 = 0............27 = 0 Etc., etc.

1012.14 Applying the Indig-Numerology to the multiplication tables, this wave phenomenon reappears dramatically, with each integer having a unique operational effect on other integers. For instance, you look at the total multiplication patterns of the prime numbers three and five and find that they make a regular X. The foumess ( = + 4) and the fiveness ( = - 4) are at the positive-negative oscillation center; they decrease and then increase on the other side where the two triangles come together with a common center in bow-tie form. You find that the sequences of octaves are so arranged that the common ball can be either number eight or it could be zero or it could be one. That is, it makes it possible for waves to run through waves without having interference of waves. (See drawings section.)

Fig. 1012.15 1012.15 Each ball can always have a neutral function among these aggregates. It is a nuclear ball whether it is in a planar array or in an omnidirectional array. It has a function in each of the two adjacent systems which performs like bonding. This is the single energy- transformative effect on closest-packed spheres which, with the arhythmical sphere -space -space -sphere -space -space__suggests identity with the neutron-proton interchangeable functioning.

This "space - space - sphere" pattern can be easily seen in closest packed arrays, It's this "off - off - on" pattern thats coming up in the third powering (cubing) of numbers, I laid it out in a previous post, it's this trinary pattern of 0, 1, 8, again.

1012.16 The vector equilibrium as the prime convergence-divergence, i.e., gravity- radiation nucleus, provides the nuclear nothingness, the zero point where waves can go through waves without interfering with other waves. The waves are accommodated by the zeroness, by the octave of four positive and four negative phasings, and by a nuclear terminal inside-outing and a unique pattern-limit terminal outside-inning. But there are two kinds of positives and negatives: an inside-outing and an arounding. These are the additive twoness and the multiplicative twoness. The central ball then is an inside-outness and has its poles so it can accommodate either as a zeroness a wave that might go around it or go through it, without breaking up the fundamental resonance of the octaves.
1012.20 Pumping Model: The center ball of a vector equilibrium is zero. The frequency is zero, just as in the first layer the frequency is one. So zero times ten is zero; to the second power is zero; plus two is two. So the center ball has a value of two. The significance is that it has its concave and its convex. It has both insideness and outsideness congruently. It is as far as you can go. You turn yourself inside out and go in the other direction again. This is a terminal condition.
1012.21 We have then a tetrahedron that has an external and an internal: a terminal condition. Gravity converts to radiation. This is exactly why, in physics, Einstein's supposition is correct regarding the conservation of Universe: it turns around at both the maximum of expansion and the minimum of contraction, because there is clearly provided a limit and its mathematical accommodation at which it turns itself inside out.
1012.22 You get to the outside and you turn yourself outside-in; you come to the center and turn yourself inside-out. This is why radiation does not go to higher velocity. Radiation gets to a maximum and then turns itself inwardly again__it becomes gravity. Then gravity goes to its maximum concentration and turns itself and goes outwardly, becomes radiation. The zero nineness-nucleus provides the means.
http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s10/p1000.html#1012.11

This is the same "zero-nine" turning point which turns up in the wave
structure of matter, the in waves reach the terminal condition and turn
inside-out (720degrees) and become the outwaves.

Anyway, more later I spose Wink

And maybe its a good idea to rename Infinity, eternaty, that
way you know theres no point in actually trying to look for and measuer
something thats infinite.....instead, it's eternal and its always gonna be here LOL

marlin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prime Matter Demo

http://continuitystudios.net/prime.html

New Model of the Universe

http://www.nealadams.com/nmu.html
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlin wrote:
Prime Matter Demo

Arrow Well worth more time to review...thank you, Marlin! Smile

I found this at one of the two sites above; I've not heard about this guy before:
Quote:
http://www.nealadams.com/discuss.html

A. Michaelson and Morley try to prove the existence of ether. They proved the opposite cause light speed doesn't change as Earth goes toward or away from the sun, which made them sad and changed our whole view of the universe. But what if they made a simple mistake? An unknown as yet fact they could not take into account.

Now we know that Earth has a full-out-into-space electromagnetic field. If prime matter, or dark matter or 'ether' is affected electromagnetically then Earth can easily carry its own pod of prime matter! And if light doesn't travel in a vacuum but within prime matter, then light will adjust its speed within that field. To always be light speed within that field. Now what should Michaelson and Morley's conclusion be? Everything would change! Or, is ether dark matter, and is dark matter prime matter? Is Einstein wrong about time, space and the speed of light?

I'm afraid he is, but he started with bad information. It was a waste of his, and our, time.

B. Carl David Anderson, the youngest man to win the Nobel prize was 1. First to observe (the trails of) cosmic rays and 2. The first to discover that, listen now, matter can be created out of nothing! That's in 1932!

In his experiment: A cosmic ray strikes nothing, and creates a positron and an electron. The electron is an electron. (Incredible!) But the positron is not a proton. It has the same energy as the proton but it is 1998 times smaller. (The size of an electron) Worse, a positron seeks out an electron and destroys it within a nanosecond.

And so the field of science makes it's biggest mistake in history, in my opinion, it calls the positron anti-matter. And our understanding of how matter begins to be made is lost forever. (Well, till now.)

What if I could prove to you, Mikael and the world that a positron is a primitive (unprocessed) proton. And if I join that proton with the (an) electron we have hydrogen. How far is that from making a Universe. No distance at all. Let me give you another real piece of the puzzle.

Question: Why is the hydrogen atom the only atom that has no neutron?

Answer: A hydrogen atom IS a neutron.

(© Neal Adams June 11, 2003)
just0

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marlin wrote:
Prime Matter Demo

Thanks marlin.

Neals take on cosmology makes a lot of sense,
it's funny that we don't see the most obvious things
until someone points them out....then it's like, duh Laughing

Neal was on C2C awhile back:

Hour2

Hour3

Hour4

You know, his expanding earth models remind of this image from Fintan's
latest Treeincarnation audio Cool

Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: 0 1 2 Reply with quote

0 1 2

This issue of 0 "to the power of" came up in a conversation with Just0.

Where it seems to be at now is this:

0 squared = 2
0 cubed = 1

Of course what we are talking about here is the fundamental
underlying structure of these three basic elemental entities.

0 squared = 2 is a statement of the unity factor of reality.
0 cubed =1 is a statement of the identity factor of reality.

Eye-dentity = me.
You-nity = us in relationship.
heiho1

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

just0 wrote:

This is the same "zero-nine" turning point which turns up in the wave
structure of matter, the in waves reach the terminal condition and turn
inside-out (720degrees) and become the outwaves.

I was skimming over the thread when I saw the references to numerical progression and degeneration [my wording]. In particular, the omnipresent nine surfaced. I've been asked by a friend to take a look at Carl Munck's work on the "code" of ancient structures such as the Giza pyramid and I was struck by the relevance of a quote on his site:

http://pyramidmatrix.com/carl_munck.htm wrote:

Starring Dahshur's Red Pyramid and offspring - and Thoth's signature all over it. Egyptian writings, as we know them, are simply not old enough to reach back far enough in time - to the very beginning of the so-called Pyramid Age, 12,960 years ago. We have no idea who was making history at that time due to the absence of any writing; hence, modern scholars assume that men of that period were too ignorant to have had such skills. This collective of limited thought has overlooked the language of numbers and mathematics - the acknowledged "perfect" language which does not have to be written...except to the ignorant. Hermes (Thoth), the traditional early Egyptian God of Knowledge and Father of Egypt apparently understood this too, because on the temple of Horus at Edfu we find his favorite number:

9 * * * *
9 * * * *
=240

Munck is associating nine with Thoth. I know that nine is also associated with Odin and a host of other ancient thought:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward091.htm wrote:

The Norse God Odin, ruler of the 9 Norse worlds, hung 9 days on the world axis or Yggdrasil tree to win the secrets of wisdom for mankind. In Scandinavia, 9 day fertility feasts were held every 9 years. There were 9 Norse giantesses, who strode 9 paces at a time and lived at the edge of the sea and land. The city of Troy in Homer’s Iliad and Oddessey was besieged for 9 years, while Odysseus wandered for 9 more years in trying to return home. The Greek goddess, Demeter, was depicted with 9 ears of wheat and searched 9 days for her daughter Persephone. The birth of Apollo and Artemis by Leto took 9 days and nights (Artemis becoming the midwife in the process and later choosing two 9-year old girls as her companions). The Greeks also honored 9 muses, while the Egyptians honored a company of 9 “gods” or neteru. Egyptian pharaohs, meanwhile, were often symbolized by 9 bows. Celtic traditions talk of 9 Celtic maidens and 9 virgins attending Bridget, while the sacred Beltane fire rites were attended by a cycle of 9 groups of 9 men. Aztec, Mayan, and Native American myths describe 9 cosmic levels (four above, earth, and four below). As the most auspicious number of celestial power in ancient Chinese, 9 became the rule in 9 great social laws, 9 classes of officials, 9 sacred rites, and 9-story pagodas. The festival of the “double yang” was held on the 9th hour of the 9th day of the 9th month. In Christian symbolism, there are 9 orders of angelic choirs in 9 circles of heaven and 9 orders of devils within 9 rings of hell -- possibly accounting for the fact that it took 9 days for Lucifer and his angels to fall from heaven. And speaking of fallen angels and/or hell, there are 9 justices of the United States Supreme Court!

There were 9 Gods of the Sabines (an ancient tribe of Italy): Aeneas, Bacchus, Esculapius, Fides, Fortuna, Hercules, Romulus, Santa, and Vesta. Medieval theology listed 9 orders of Angels, i.e., Seraphim, Cherubim, Thrones, Dominions, Virtues, Powers, Principalities, Archangels, and Angels; 9 Stones: Sapphire, Emerald, Carbuncle, Beryl, Onyx, Chrysolite, Jasper, Topaz, and Sardis; and 9 Beatitudes. In heraldry, there are 9 accepted places on the shield that signify the heralidic arms. There are even 9 Worthies, famous individuals comparable to the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World: Alexander (the Great), Hector, Julius Caesar, Joshua, David, Judas Maccabaeus, King Arthur, Charlemagne, and Godfrey of Bouillon. [See Clovis I to Godfroi and Crusades and Secret Societies.] There are even 9 magnitudes of the Richter Earthquake Scale (the latter theoretically possible but has never occured during human history -- it would amount to probably four times the intensity of the 1964 Alaskan earthquake).

According to one source, <http> Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa (1486-1535) has described the Number 9 by noting that it is dedicated to the Muses. Considering the nine movable spheres (the planets of antiquity), and the nine Muses -- Calliope, Urania, Polymnia, Terpsichore, Clio, Melpomene, Erato, Euterpe, Thalia -- Agrippa considered which nine Muses were appropriated to the nine Spheres. He did this by noting that the first resembles the supreme Sphere (the Primum mobile), and descending in order to the Sphere of the Moon, he determined that Calliope is appropriated to the Primum mobile; Urania to the Starry Heaven, Polymnia to Saturn, Terpsichore, to Jupiter, Cleo to Mars, Melpomene to the Sun, Erato to Venus, Euterpe to Mercury, and Thalia to the Moon. [Thalia is the Muse of Comedy, my personal favorite.]

Beethoven wrote 9 symphonies, after which he died. To this day, a superstition among many musical composers forbids the numbering of a symphony past the number 9. Mahler wrote more symphonies, but never named any one of them, number 9. Equally superstitious, Baseball has 9 innings and 9 players (often playing at 9-figure salaries -- if we include the decimals), and figures the “bottom of the 9th” to be the last chance to win.

I'm still looking into Munck's theories but they are proving very interesting and much more in line with my view of ancient history than the "Egyptians with copper tools" mantra of standard Egyptology.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:08 am    Post subject: Re: 0 1 2 Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
0 1 2

This issue of 0 "to the power of" came up in a conversation with Just0.

Where it seems to be at now is this:

0 squared = 2
0 cubed = 1

Of course what we are talking about here is the fundamental
underlying structure of these three basic elemental entities.

0 squared = 2 is a statement of the unity factor of reality.
0 cubed =1 is a statement of the identity factor of reality.

Eye-dentity = me.
You-nity = us in relationship.

With all sincerity, Fintan, I do say dis-agree. Shocked

Irreverently, of course. :Cool

I will probably need to edit this post but I don't want to lose what I have so proceed at your own risk of enlightenment Wink

Quote:
reflection
noun
1. the throwing back by a body or surface of light, heat, or sound without absorbing it : the reflection of light.

• an amount of light, heat, or sound that is thrown back in such a way : the reflections from the streetlights gave us just enough light.
• an image seen in a mirror or shiny surface : Marianne surveyed her reflection in the mirror.
• a thing that is a consequence of or arises from something else : a healthy skin is a reflection of good health in general.
• a thing bringing discredit to someone or something : it was a sad reflection on society that because of his affliction he was picked on.

Mathematics the conceptual operation of inverting a system or event with respect to a plane - each element being transferred perpendicularly through the plane to a point the same distance the other side of it.

2. serious thought or consideration : he doesn't get much time for reflection.
• an idea about something, esp. one that is written down or expressed : reflections on human destiny and art.

ORIGIN late Middle English : from Old French reflexion or late Latin reflexio(n-), from Latin reflex - bent back from the verb reflectere.

With the definition of reflection in mind:

Quote:
Brahmagupta attempted to give the rules for arithmetic involving zero and negative numbers in the seventh century. He explained that given a number then if you subtract it from itself you obtain zero. He gave the following rules for addition which involve zero:-

The sum of zero and a negative number is negative, the sum of a positive number and zero is positive, the sum of zero and zero is zero.

Quote:
Subtraction is a little harder:-

A negative number subtracted from zero is positive, a positive number subtracted from zero is negative, zero subtracted from a negative number is negative, zero subtracted from a positive number is positive, zero subtracted from zero is zero.

Quote:
Brahmagupta then says that any number when multiplied by zero is zero but struggles when it comes to division:-

If number is either | + or -- | then, when divided by zero, express is fraction with the zero as denominator[/i].

number is either zero OR
expressed as a fraction, with zero as numerator and the finite quantity as denominator.

Zero divided by Zero = Zero.

Quote:
Really Brahmagupta is saying very little when he suggests that n divided by zero is n/0.
.....However it is a brilliant attempt from the first person that we know who tried to extend arithmetic to negative numbers and zero.

Even in 830 BC at the same "time" (waive dispute about "time" on the rest of this post) the Mayans were using a base 20-20-20-18-20 where the position of base 18 reflected NOT THE SOLAR orbit of Earth around the Sun now the Glactic Spherical Positioning System.

The 18 was for 360 days per year but this was not tied to the solar by anything more than 3+6 being the same shape digits. Without "similarities & differencies" there would be no "aspects" of our creation.

just0 wrote:
In 830, around 200 years after Brahmagupta wrote his masterpiece, Mahavira wrote Ganita Sara Samgraha which was designed as an updating of Brahmagupta's book. He correctly states that:-
... a number multiplied by zero is zero, and a number remains the same when zero is subtracted from it.

just0 wrote:
However his attempts to improve on Brahmagupta's statements on dividing by zero seem to lead him into error. He writes:-

A number remains unchanged when divided by zero.

• A quantity divided by zero becomes a fraction the denominator of which = 0

• This fraction is termed an infinite quantity.

• In this quantity consisting of that which has zero for its divisor, there is no alteration, though many may be inserted or extracted;

Quote:
Zero
• Idea to focus on is the two (2) mirror planes of X & Y that converge and reflect, inside each of the 12IN1=13 spheres is tetrahedrix.

not even one - which literally is how we take the greeks to mean quantity less than 1 : it "sure looks like one but its not even one at all! Where does it go?

It looks like it goes on forever - and in reflection - it does. Or has the appearance of Not Even One once it is treated as - reflexive identity.

Quote:

• when a number vanishes it resolves to zero;
[i]a) if above 1 it approaches from above;
b) below 1 approaches from below;
c) converge on 1 (1 = 1) mirror plane reflected

convergence "dis-appear" in (to the abyss)
• known to "re-appear" out (of the abyss)
• "Nothing" is "not even one" and without some value - something "in the mirror" to reflect "from nothing" then no appearance and no observer.

"0" is the convergence of the 2 mirror planes:
• It "appears" that it "vanishes" but that is the reflection - not real, only our visual perception.

• Not visually perceiving what 'is' does not mean we can ignore what 'is' or that what "is" ceases to exist;

• What about the tree falling in the woods? If no one is around to hear it?

• The reflection is the same thing - without a spacetime object to reflect - there is only the ABYSS = NOTHING = TO REFLECT = NOTHING REFLECTED.

• It is not a matter of perception - it is a paradox.

• If there were no one in the woods to HEAR the tree fall, the sound waves do still reverberate from the point of origin and could be recorded if no one was there to hear it. Therefore, it does still "make a sound" irrespective of anyone there to listen.

• However, if there is no source of light which is to be reflected back from the mirror plane, then there is no reflection - regardless of whether or not we perceive or record it.

• Conversely, to view or record a reflection is self-evident.

Quote:

just0 wrote:
If by second powering 0 we're talking about the surface, and a spherical surface having both convex and concave (being 2), then third powering gives us volumemetric or an interior relationship only, which would mean that Oł would be 1, half of whats going on at the surface level.

Sounds counter-intuitive that you get less by multiplying three times but IMO It fits because it's only dealing with the inside.

Quote:
Dodecahedrons : Left Side Image - Whole
Right Side Image - Two (2) Mirror Planes X & Y

Quote:

Mirror Planes: X & Y Always Appear to the observer in the same two dimensional constructs as though IN-visible

Plane Mirror? The Re-Flect = Mirror Plane

Wonder why we feel "lack half" and "cannot see our self"?
Look at the right side with the two mirror planes X & Y cut out.
DrewTerry

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Michelson Interferometer

A Michelson interferometer.
A very common example of an interferometer is the Michelson (or Michelson-Morley) type.

Here the basic building blocks are:
1) a monochromatic source (emitting light or matter waves);
2) a wave detector;
3) two (2) aluminum/coated/black mirrors;
4) one (1) semi-transparent mirror (a.k.a. 'beam splitter');
These are put together as shown in the figure.

There are two paths from the (light) source to the detector.

One reflects off the semi-transparent mirror, goes to the top mirror and then reflects back, goes through the semi-transparent mirror, to the detector.

The other first goes through the semi-transparent mirror, to the mirror on the right, reflects back to the semi-transparent mirror, then reflects from the semi-transparent mirror into the detector.

If these two paths differ by a whole number (including 0) of wavelengths, there is constructive interference and a strong signal at the detector.

If they differ by a whole number and a half wavelengths (e.g., 0.5, 1.5, 2.5 ...) there is destructive interference and a weak signal.

This might appear at first sight to violate conservation of energy. However energy is conserved, because there is a re-distribution of energy at the detector in which the energy at the destructive sites are re-distributed to the constructive sites. The effect of the interference is to alter the share of the reflected light which heads for the detector and the remainder which heads back in the direction of the source.

The interferometer setup shown to the right was used in the famous Michelson-Morley experiment that provided evidence for special relativity.

In Michelson's day, the interference pattern was obtained by using a gas discharge lamp, a filter, and a thin slot or pinhole.

In one version of the Michelson-Morley experiment, they even ran the interferometer off starlight. Starlight is temporally incoherent light, but since for small instruments it can be considered as a point source of light it is spatially (IN?) coherent and will produce an interference pattern.

The Michelson interferometer finds use not only in these experiments but also for other purposes, e.g., in astronomical interferometers (see astronomical section below) and gravitational wave detectors.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: