FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
The Disclosure Project - The Smoking Gun
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hendu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:31 am    Post subject: The Disclosure Project - The Smoking Gun Reply with quote

I would be interested on what Fintan and others have to say about The Disclosure Project headed by Dr. Steven Greer.

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

A video recording of The National Press Club Conference on May 9 2001 can been downloaded at

http://www.topsecrettestimony.com or download now directly from this link http://www.topsecrettestimony.com/npcc_full.wmv (70.7MB)

I also suggest listening to "Steven Greer - ET Contact and Disclosure (C2C - June 1, 2006)" via torrent download at

http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969 (search "Steven Greer")
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Wink
hendu

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, fair enough Fintan. Smile

But, is there any truth to what the group is saying?

And, diversion from what?
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hendu wrote:
Okay, fair enough Fintan. Smile

But, is there any truth to what the group is saying?

And, diversion from what?

Clue: what starts with "real" and ends in "ity."

Cool

hendu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please back up your comments.

I would be grateful if Fintan or anyone else could enlighten me as what is actually going on. (and don't judge me for my ignorance for I know I am ignorant to a certain extent.)

And just what is he supposed to be diverting people from? "Reality"? For the most part he appears to be trying to promote peace and look for free energy sources. Unless I am completely naive, even if the guy is making it all up or on the wrong track, he isn't exactly doing the harm that world governments and other forces behind the scenes are responsible for.

Be constructive to this discussion, not opinionated, for it doesn't help me comprehend the situation.

Thank you.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surface explanation:
I have seen the above mentioned press conference at the Press Club, and listened to numerous radio shows with Dr. Steven Greer ("a humble country doctor"), and I find very little real(ity) substance, i.e. genuine documents, logs, photographs, etc. The fact that he lines up 450 experts and former (there's that word again) military, intelligence, etc, listing this and that proof without actually showing it, failing to get a Senate hearing on the subject after trying for fifteen or so years, is to me highly suspicious. I haven't really looked into the CSETI project, but I have heard him talk the usual "propulsion/ electro-gavitic/ free energy" talk that so many does these day, without substantiating their claim. Yes, there are probably energy sources out there we haven't fully tapped into, but I don't think Steven Greer, CSETI and UFO tech is the way we want to approach it.

(and this is where most people stop...)

But....

Deeper explanation:
By associating potential novel technology to the theatre of UFO sightings, abductions, back-engineered technology and the "black projects" (decoys), you get a focus on that field of research within a context it doesn't deserve, and analysis of similar set-ups (energy/ medicine/ etc) clearly reveals the ridicule/ quack factor as an essencial tool (Psyop) when you want to "debunk" what potenially could be valid research. Some of Dr. Greer's witnesses may be valid, but other again are clearly not what they claim to be, simply because their story expands or changes with each interview/ article/ statement. I suspected that Steven Greer would self-destruct eventually, and he has done exactly that, this last year especially. Speaking of personal metaphysical experiences, teaching people how to contact UFO's and all kinds of other things, puts him knee-deep in a quagmire somwhere in La-La-land. There has been, and most certainly are, secret military/private projects, and I happen to think that that is what is at the core of the technology/ machinery people observe. Abductions (Milab), contact, any other related thing, probably is part of the psyop, to keep people looking in that direction. What else, it's an easy thing to accomplish (unforunately). What if all the UFO-people sobered up and took a good look at what is really happening in the world? To put it short; I cannot see any proof for extra-terrestial/ non-human intervention, that cannot be explained in terms of potential terrestial advancment of science. One thing is for sure, "they" want you to look in that particular direction, and anytime that happens, it is usually wise to look deeper into what lies behind the theatre or in a another direction. Be very carful when you pursue avenues of potential truth that you want to be true. That always clouds your judgement.

My advice would be to forget about Steven Greer and his bunch or "former's", and in general the UFO scene, and focus on what is behind the stage we call politics and research, because it is there you will find information of value. Most news sources/ research/ whistle blowers out there in the alternative mainstream is corrupted, either directly or indirectly, and much is placed there to divert your attention to a desired point of focus.

If you want to research alternative energy I suggest you go to other sources than Steven Greer (check out Fintan's latest audio show: http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060615.mp3 ), because there is valid information out there. Do the hard research, that is aways the most rewarding thing to do. If you insist on the UFO angle, then go deeper than most people do and look at the mass psychology involved in it and the mechanisms/ technologies by which it is possible, especially in context to what has happend with world while so many people have been looking for answers (partly) somewhere beyond the van Allen belt...Wink

-EAK_

hendu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks DeepLogos, I appreciate your input.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What he said. Wink

I have (short) UFO debates on some other message boards I frequent. In my world, anything to do with aliens is a deliberate construct to create an alternate reality to associate with anyone who believes in state-sponsored conspiracies. E.g., one of the first shill denials I always get regarding 9/11 is that "anyone who thinks it was not what the 9/11 Commission said it was, also probably claims they've been abducted by aliens."

There's a very good reason that the U.S. miltary acts so suspiciously around Area 51, and it has little to do with alien spacecraft. It serves a definitive psy-op purpose.

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For what it's worth, Dr. Greer appears to share beachfront 'office space' with two other conspiratorial scammers, ret. Air Force Col. Tom Bearden, of 'Scalar Energy' fame and Scott Stevens, the 'Weather Wars' guy, not to mention the headquarters of 'international petroleum consulting' firm that has the same name as the web designer for Bearden, Stevens, and Greer - who also operates a business from that address.

More than the sea breeze smells fishy in that little Santa Barbara bungalow.

I didn't want to hijack your thread about Greer / Disclosure, so I posted this info here instead.

It's too bad Greer appears to be such a con artist - I was saving up for my 'Ambassador to the Universe' training:
Quote:

Lifetime Member

Enter Amount $10000 or above $

all of the above
plus lifetime admission to all of the CSETI Ambassador to the Universe trainings. (See http://www.cseti.org for more info.)

http://www.disclosureproject.org/shop.htm

Only ten grand? How do they make ends meet?

You should also take a look at this creepy dude:

Quote:
Dr. Michael Salla - 'Exopolitics'
Dr. Michael E. Salla, is a pioneer in the development of 'Exopolitics', the scholarly study of the main actors, institutions and processes associated with an extraterrestrial presence that is not acknowledged to the general public, elected officials or the mass media. His interest in exopolitics evolved out of his investigation of the sources of international conflict and its relationship with the undisclosed extraterrestrial presence. He cites evidence of as many as sixteen different extraterrestrial races currently interacting with humanity in a variety of ways, with a number of other races simply monitoring the Earth. His groundbreaking Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial Presence (Dandelion Books, 2004) presents the first scholarly framework for understanding the political implications of the extraterrestrial presence.

Both 'Exopolitics' and 'Disclosure' slithered their way into my awareness about the same time a few years ago. I thought they were 'comrades', supporting and linking to each other's 'work'. Now, it seems they are in a spat about how to integrate the aliens without racism or prejudice. Funny how these 'conspiracy' guys always end up arguing with eachother. Anyway, these two are a hoot:

Quote:
EXOPOLITICS OR XENOPOLITICS?

by Steven M. Greer M.D.
May 4, 2006

We have watched with some concern as the emerging area of exo-politics has taken a dangerous and potentially ruinous turn towards rumor, urban-myth speculation and inflammatory xenophobia.

While there are certainly diverse opinions regarding why any given extraterrestrial civilization may wish to visit Earth at this time in our history, recent public comments by Michael Salla have added a virulent strain of fear-based xenophobia, based on the flimsiest of documentation. While I am usually reticent to engage in commentary regarding the opinions espoused by certain personalities, I feel a point has been reached where silence only redounds to the further empowerment of a message of fear, hatred, prejudice and the unwitting buttressing of the argument for weapons and war in space.

Dr. Greer emphasizes the dangers of not examining the Alien situation, uh, rationally (hehe) because:

Quote:

... to do otherwise is to wittingly or unwittingly make exo-politics an arm of the propaganda war machine.

as opposed to the other dangling appendage it is now. He ends with the classic sidestepping and moonwalking we see constantly now in fake 911 media: "Cointel has infiltrated 'our' movement! Don't listen to skeptics, they work for the bad guys!"

Well, Dr. Greer, SHOW ME THE ALIENS!

Quote:

We must do better than this. We must restrain our fears and prejudices and avoid the dissemination of negative and fear-inducing stereotypes, based on anecdotal tales and counter-intelligence programs. We must investigate fully the technological and psychological capabilities of those who are behind human UFO secrecy - and learn to discern the false from the real.

CSETI (The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence - www.CSETI.org) which is the parent organization for The Disclosure Project (www.DisclosureProject.org) has been sending expeditions around the world for 16 years to make contact with ET peoples. We have never been harmed. We have never been threatened. We have never been afraid. Thousands of people over the course of hundreds of expeditions, have interacted with these UFOs and with the beings on-board them.

Through all of this, we have only found ET people who want to understand and help us. They are waiting for us to join them in space - as a people at peace. Then and only then will we find the arms of the Cosmos wide open, ready to embrace a peaceful and enlightened humanity, which will then travel freely among the stars.

We are proposing that those concerned with a constructive, mature approach to the emerging ET/Human relationship form a new Council on Inter-Planetary Relations. As a council of concerned citizens, let us explore how to best further a peaceful relationship with these cosmic visitors. Will you join us?

http://www.paradigmclock.com/article-greer6.html

The good doctor is every bit as clever as he is humorous. Take a look at a perfect example of impassioned rhetoric about a topic, while leaving the back door of plausible denial wide open.

Traveling around the world to meet ET PEOPLES? Is that an ET, or a person? Is this something like the Village Peoples?

A 'UFO' isn't necessarily and alien craft, it's simply unidentified by the witness. Could be a funny looking airplane. Inside these UFO's, however, can be found 'beings'. Like, human beings or alien beings? Were these ET Peoples? That sentence could just as easily read:

"We've have interacted with these funny looking airplanes, and the people who fly them."

I'm certain they have interacted with these 'beings' - every time they need a check to pay their web designer.

Finally, the LAST thing the universe needs is another f*cking 'Council' interfering with anybody's relations. Nauseating.

Why not just call it The Council on Really Really Foreign Relations.
DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Below are public figures with "former" careers within the psyop of ufology. All of these have played or play a major role in an area of "research" that have taken far too many human resources. Willingly or not, they have all to a lesser or greater extent led far too many people down roads best not taken. Keeping an eye on the military industrial complex and discovering alternative technology/energy does not mean finding out what UFO's are all about. They are:

Steven Greer, Paul Hellyer, Albert Lambremont Webre, Michael Salla, Bruce Maccabee, George Filer, Peter Davenport, Nick Pope, Steven Basset, Richard Dolan, Withley Strieber, Stanton Friedman, Timothy Good, Dennis Balthaser, John B. Alexander, Ph.D, Robert O. Dean, Raymond E. Fowler, Richard F. Haines , Ph.D, Richard C. Hoagland, Budd Hopkins, J. Antonio Huneeus, J. Allen Hynek , Ph.D, David M. Jacobs , Ph.D, Donald A. Johnson , Ph.D, Donald E. Keyhoe, Michael Lindemann, Jaime Maussan, Edgar Mitchell ,Ph.D, Philip Corso, Kevin Randle, Carl Sagan, John F. Schuessler, Derrel Sims, Wendelle Stevens, the loony Swiss guy (Maier), Clifford Stone, Jacques Vallee , Ph.D, Jean-Jacques Velasco , Ph.D, Laurance Rockefeller, Dan Burish + a few others others.

Allthough different approaches to the "field", and often at loggerheads, they have together, short of a few other guys, created the whole hype of ufology (USA/Europe). "Agents" or usful fools, I don't really know, but I would suggest they have caused more harm, as it pertains to research within other more valid fields and closely related areas, than they have contributed to general understanding of what is happening on mother earth. Ufology is the "counter-balance" to the more "believable" psychological operations and a way to lure people into a field of research where their credibility is seriously at risk. The more people study the field of, lets say, energy and potential propulsion in the context of UFO-reserch, the greater the sigh of relief is amongst those with something to hide. It is theatre, a screenplay acted out in the real world under the pretence of alien contact and to create fear, false oposition, a cover, a means of ridicule and to galvanize people of an investigative nature. It is the ultimate "red alien space herring".

As it pertains to us, we are probably generally seen as four groups; those who investigate the "alien agenda" and related topics, those who don't care or believe (about/in anything), those who investigate UFO in context of those who believe and those who investigate the underlying dynamics of the entire system (of which this psyop is just tiny a part). I was close to giving up before I found this site, so I would very much like to avoid discussions about what they are and what technology it is. It has been hyped the last fifty years or so in order to keep us searching and discussing until we become blue in the face, and I don't want to become blue in the face over something like this. So I hope that we can discuss, if we have to, the underlying psychology and "politics" of it instead, or else take the discussion somewhere appropriate. Sorry if I seen a bit harsh and presumptious, but, given that I listen to a lot of the alternative media as a part of my own projects (counter-culture), I get at times quite sick and tired of discussions (alternative mainstream) where the potential psychological operation/ diversion behind something like this isn't even an option, deliberately or not....

If I have stepped accross the topical line of discussin within this forum by writing at length (relatively) about this, let me appologize...Embarassed

Let me just end with saying that I am getting to enjoy the discussions here, and that I appreciate the seriousness and intelligence by which all topics of importance are discussed here....

UFO!.... now that is porbably the last time I'll write that word on this forum...Wink

-Q-files (obsolete edition)

Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: The first Psyop of 07? Reply with quote

Well, this is an interesting development that reeks of some sort of media conditioning operation.

What's more interesting to me is the fact that this story was somehow kept on ice for two months, appearing in the Chicago Tribune today, New Years Day.

NPR has also done an audio interview with the Tribune author:

UFO Is Reported at O'Hare; Feds Are Silent

The 'visit' was November 1st.
Anybody else heard about this?
Quote:

In the sky! A bird? A plane? A ... UFO?
Video: UFO over O'Hare Airport?

Published January 1, 2007

It sounds like a tired joke--but a group of airline employees insist they are in earnest, and they are upset that neither their bosses nor the government will take them seriously.

A flying saucerlike object hovered low over O'Hare International Airport for several minutes before bolting through thick clouds with such intense energy that it left an eerie hole in overcast skies, said some United Airlines employees who observed the phenomenon.

Was it an alien spaceship? A weather balloon lost in the airspace over the world's second-busiest airport? A top-secret military craft? Or simply a reflection from lights that played a trick on the eyes?

Officials at United professed no knowledge of the Nov. 7 event--which was reported to the airline by as many as a dozen of its own workers--when the Tribune started asking questions recently. But the Federal Aviation Administration said its air traffic control tower at O'Hare did receive a call from a United supervisor asking if controllers had spotted a mysterious elliptical-shaped craft sitting motionless over Concourse C of the United terminal.

No controllers saw the object, and a preliminary check of radar found nothing out of the ordinary, FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said.

The FAA is not conducting a further investigation, Cory said. The theory is the sighting was caused by a "weather phenomenon," she said.

[...]

The Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (the term that extraterrestrial-watchers nowadays prefer over Unidentified Flying Object) was first seen by a United ramp worker who was directing back a United plane at Gate C17, according to an account the worker provided to the National UFO Reporting Center.

From: In the sky! A bird? A plane? A ... UFO? | Chicago Tribune
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0701010141jan01,1,3957154.column?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true

Uh, yeah, well I don't think the international language of aviation gives a crap about the preferences of 'extraterrestrial-watchers', so why does the Tribune? Since nobody has ever seen an extraterrestrial, what exactly are they watching anyway?

Perhaps the possibilities of 'Aerial Phenomena' are more suited toward the mission of the Alien community than the cold scienc-y-ness of 'Flying Object'.

Either way, this rejection of FAA terminology is very interesting, with the new lingo officially identifying nothing at all. And it's just lame. UFO is still way cooler than UAP.

Quote:

The sighting occurred during daylight, about 4:30 p.m., just before sunset.

All the witnesses said the object was dark gray and well defined in the overcast skies. They said the craft, estimated by different accounts to be 6 feet to 24 feet in diameter, did not display any lights.

Some said it looked like a rotating Frisbee, while others said it did not appear to be spinning. All agreed the object made no noise and it was at a fixed position in the sky, just below the 1,900-foot cloud deck, until shooting off into the clouds.

Witnesses shaken by sighting

"I tend to be scientific by nature, and I don't understand why aliens would hover over a busy airport," said a United mechanic who was in the cockpit of a Boeing 777 that he was taxiing to a maintenance hangar when he observed the metallic-looking object above Gate C17.

"But I know that what I saw and what a lot of other people saw stood out very clearly, and it definitely was not an [Earth] aircraft," the mechanic said.

One United employee appeared emotionally shaken by the sighting and "experienced some religious issues" over it, one co-worker said.

A United manager said he ran outside his office in Concourse B after hearing the report about the sighting on an internal airline radio frequency.

"I stood outside in the gate area not knowing what to think, just trying to figure out what it was," he said. "I knew no one would make a false call like that. But if somebody was bouncing a weather balloon or something else over O'Hare, we had to stop it because it was in very close proximity to our flight operations."

Well then, how many people saw it exactly? All I know for sure is it was less than twelve. I wonder if they have names? I'd love to get the details on the 'religious issues'. Ah well.

Quote:

Some joke, others research
[...]

And a small few research, then joke. Wink

Quote:

The databases of various UFO-watching groups are full of accounts filed by pilots about sightings of unknown aircraft and anomalies that affected navigational equipment onboard planes.

Whether any of the UFO incidents are real or merely the result of individual perceptions, some experts say the events pose a potential safety risk to pilots and their passengers.

"There have been documented cases where safety appears to have been implicated, and more and more we are coming to the point of view that we are dealing with an intelligent phenomenon," said Richard Haines, science director at the National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena, a private agency.

"We must be proactive before an aircraft goes down," said Haines, a former chief of the Space Human Factors Office at NASA's Ames Research Center.

Ah ha!

Safety threat.... airline security's biggest fears - Terrorists and Aliens. Who cares if it doesn't exist? If there's a potential threat to passengers, it must be stopped at all costs! Right? Cause we're they're 'number one concern', right?

Anybody who boarded a plane this holiday season knows the deep level of care and concern the airline industry shows toward it's customers and passengers... right?

Anyway, this organization deserves some sort of award for the most obscure and unnecessary watchdog group ever:

National Aviation Reporting Center on Anomalous Phenomena.

Is there a maritime version for like, sea serpents and shit?

Quote:

All the witnesses to the O'Hare event, who included at least several pilots, said they are certain based on the disc's appearance and flight characteristics that it was not an airplane, helicopter, weather balloon or any other craft known to man.

United denies UFO report

They're not sure what was hanging out for several minutes in the restricted airspace, but they are upset that no one in power has taken the matter seriously.

A United spokeswoman said there is no record of the UFO report. She said United officials do not recall discussion of any such incident.

"There's nothing in the duty manager log, which is used to report unusual incidents," said United spokeswoman Megan McCarthy. "I checked around. There's no record of anything."

The pilots of the United plane being directed back from Gate C17 also were notified by United personnel of the sighting, and one of the pilots reportedly opened a windscreen in the cockpit to get a better view of the object estimated to be hovering 1,500 feet above the ground.

The object was seen to suddenly accelerate straight up through the solid overcast skies, which the FAA reported had 1,900-foot cloud ceilings at the time.

"It was like somebody punched a hole in the sky," said one United employee.

Witnesses said they had a hard time visually tracking the object as it streaked through the dense clouds.

It left behind an open hole of clear air in the cloud layer, the witnesses said, adding that the hole disappeared within a few minutes.

The United employees interviewed by the Tribune spoke on condition of anonymity.

Some said they were interviewed by United officials and instructed to write reports and draw pictures of what they observed, and that they were advised by United officials to refrain from speaking about what they saw.

That was probably 'friendly advice' rather than official - like, "Dude, you keep talking like this, they're gonna lock you up!"

The point is that the story is hinting strongly at a coverup! A conspiracy! I knew it! I've seen X-Files! They can't keep the lid on it forever!

Quote:

Federal agency backtracks

Like United, the FAA originally told the Tribune that it had no information on the alleged UFO sighting. But the federal agency quickly reversed its position after the newspaper filed a Freedom of Information Act request.

An internal FAA review of air-traffic communications tapes, a step toward complying with the Tribune request, turned up the call by the United supervisor to an FAA manager in the airport tower, Cory said.

Cory said the weather might have factored into what the witnesses thought they saw.

"Our theory on this is that it was a weather phenomenon," she said. "That night was a perfect atmospheric condition in terms of low [cloud] ceiling and a lot of airport lights. When the lights shine up into the clouds, sometimes you can see funny things. That's our take on it."

From: In the sky! A bird? A plane? A ... UFO? | Chicago Tribune
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-0701010141jan01,1,3957154.column?page=2&coll=chi-news-hed

See, the FAA changed their tune after getting slapped with the holy FOIA. This 'Freedom of Information' is quite an Act, indeed. Anyway, this article strongly suggests the Feds are obviously pulling their old 'cover-up' routine.

Here's how I'd summarize:

ALIENS!
Witnesses! Pilots!! Passenger safety!!
Government Coverup!!!
... or just a wierd cloud thing...

There's a link to a video in the article, but due to mac discrimination, I couldn't get it to work.

Any Window Bros. want to check it out ? I'm curious.
Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I heard this thing on NPR today and thought, 'it's finally happened. America is finally dumbed down enough that the psyops guys can start using the UFO scam on MSM..."

Quote:
What's more interesting to me is the fact that this story was somehow kept on ice for two months, appearing in the Chicago Tribune today, New Years Day. ~ Jerry

Yeahhh....very suspicious. I noticed the NPR interviewer didn't seem to think of that very obvious question. Why sit on a story like that till New Year's day? I'm pretty sure somebody screwed up. Obviously this story was intended for April 1st, not New Years. (April Fool's Day)

I didn't hear any witnesses interviewed, or even named. United denies it happened. Just 'some guy' and Melissa Block. The guy is 'transportation reporter' for the Chicago Tribune...in journalism that's right up there with farm and market reporters.

You know what that means? It's a 'government coverup'. (Not)

MSM psyops has hit an all time low. Gonna see a lot more of this unsubstantiated level of 'news' on MSM from now on, too, I'm sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: