FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Saddam hanged!!! or is it his double?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
atm

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1980988,00.html

Saddam tended birds and plants in jail, nurse says

Associated Press

Monday January 1, 2007

Guardian Unlimited

A military nurse who cared for Saddam Hussein said the former dictator saved bread crusts to feed birds and tended a small plot of weeds while in jail.
Master Sergeant Robert Ellis was under orders to prevent the former Iraqi dictator from dying in US custody.

"That was my job: to keep him alive and healthy, so they could kill him at a later date," he told the St Louis Post-Dispatch after Saddam's execution on Saturday.

"I knew all along what they were going to do. This went against my grain as a nurse, but as a soldier - well, that was my job," Sgt Ellis said.

When he was allowed short visits outside, Saddam would feed the birds crusts of bread saved from his meals. He also watered a dusty plot of weeds, Sgt Ellis said.

"He said he was a farmer when he was young and he never forgot where he came from." The nurse, who cared for Saddam from January 2004 until August 2005, checked on him twice a day and wrote a daily report on his physical and emotional condition.

Saddam insisted on smoking cigars and drinking coffee to keep his blood pressure down, Sgt Ellis told the paper. "He had very good coping skills."

But he also revealed that Saddam came close to being killed when he was being transported. He was apparently shot at and once escaped a roadside bomb.

Saddam shared with his nurse memories of when his children were young, and how he would tell them bedtime stories.

When Sgt Ellis told Saddam he had to leave for America because his brother was dying, Saddam hugged him and said he would be Sgt Ellis's brother.

"I was there to help him, and he respected that," Sgt Ellis said.

Saddam never discussed dying and expressed no regrets about his rule.

"He said everything he did was for Iraq," Sgt Ellis said. "One day when I went to see him, he asked why we invaded. Well, he made gestures like shooting a machine gun and asked why soldiers came and shot up the place."

He told the nurse that the laws in Iraq were fair and the weapons inspectors didn't find anything.

atm Laughing Shocked Exclamation
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: A DEEP TALE OF TWO DICTATORS Reply with quote

Quote:
atm: ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saddam tended birds and plants in jail, nurse says
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,1980988,00.html

Yeah, when the guys in PsyOps run out of ideas.... Very Happy
They trawl old movies looking for inspiration....
Sometimes, it shows.....

A DEEP TALE OF TWO DICTATORS

Quote:
navari: Reading your GuluFuture article on
Saddam conspiracies, I did not see any reference
to Saddam having died in 1999. Can you please
provide more information on this statement.

Jeroen: And on Slobo?

Let's start with Slobodan.

Quote:
'CIA's bastard army ran riot in Balkans' backed extremists'

Peter Beaumont, Ed Vulliamy and Paul Beaver
Sunday March 11, 2001 The Observer

The CIA encouraged former Kosovo Liberation Army fighters to launch
a rebellion in southern Serbia in an effort to undermine the then Yugoslav
President Slobodan Milosevic
, according to senior European officers
who served with the international peace-keeping force in Kosovo (K-For),
as well as leading Macedonian and US sources......

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,,449923,00.html

So, the CIA was apparently using any means to overthrow Slobodan.
But, what's wrong with this picture?

The U.S was also trying any means to overthrow Saddam Hussein.
Yet, we know he was a CIA asset when they backed him into power
in the first place. And, still a CIA asset when he invaded Kuwait.

So, apply the same logic to Slobodan. It fits.

Two 'evil dictators,' engineered into place to later provide the pretext
for G8 expansion to the south and west of the EU.

Both end up starring in high-profile court cases. Trials which quickly began,
so that they ran concurrent with US/NATO/EU occupation of the target countries.
Great propaganda for public support of the occupations.

I contend that not only were the two men on the CIA payroll, but so were
their families. In Slobodan's case, his son said Slobo was poisoned.

In Saddam's case, his wife reportedly said that the man in custody was
not Saddam. However her reported comments are sourced from the likes
of disinfo outlets like Pravda.ru. So why did that report appear. To stop
the 'conspiracy theorits from realizing the families are in on the game.

Slick. Laughing

So what have we got here?

Figure that Slobodan's son saying his father was poisoned, is a false-
controversy designed to make sure you believe Slobo is definitely dead.
It plays into the simplistic emotionalism of "CIA bastards killed him".

Whereas, actually it was simply time to retire him to the CIA safe house
network. "Job well done dude. Here's your gold watch."

Maybe you are figuring that can't be true. Figuring that the CIA would
just ice him to get rid of him.

No way. This is the real world. (Or rather, the Real Covert World Laughing )

In the real world, a policy of executing your agents when they are no
longer useful, is not a way to build a strong , loyal intelligence system.
It's a way to ensure distrust and double-cross that would main intel ops.

When you join the Firm, it's a job for life. Including retirement when the
operational phase is over. Families are in on the deal. Are you getting it?

Many dictators, whose 'death' is not required for operational reasons
are even now happily and openly living out their retirement. Why would
it be any different for special case mega-bad-guys like Saddam and Slobo?

So Slobo was not poisoned, and is not dead. An empty coffin flew to Russia.
He's just retired is all. Useful stooge. Public court spectacle. Then exit.

It would have been an identical M.O. with Saddam.
Useful stooge. Public court spectacle. Then exit.

Except Saddam, died of natural causes. Shit happens. No biggie.

That's why all the stories of Saddams' many doubles pre-invasion.
The f**ker was already dead, and a couple of 'ringers' were running
round to keep the show on the road. Saddam's sons were notionally
running things anyway -during that period, but in fact the agency
was running Iraq itself. The doubles story was necessary cover.

After all, some kind of 'Saddam' had to interract with the Iraqi civil
bureaucracy, otherwise rumors would quickly gain ground. And so,
the perfect cover was born: the Yanks are out to assassinate Saddam,
so he has to maintain an army of doubles. Laughable in retrospect.

Informed, deep word on the street in Iraq is that he died in late 1999.
That's consistent with the prominence of the Saddam Doubles story
during the period 2000 to 2003.

But the doubles story was a bit of an impediment to the subsequent use
of a high-quality double in the staged 'capture' and 'trial.' (Hey, the show
must go on.)

So, the media --mainstream and alternative-- dropped the issue when
Saddam was 'caught'. The 'many doubles' tale was binned in the memory hole.

That's how you know the doubles story was for operational reasons in the
pre-invasion phase. Only the fact that Saddam was actually dead would
have forced use of a cover which so deeply compromised the subsequent
use of a body double.

But, it only compromised the New Saddam with those damm "conspiracy theorists".
So, once again, no biggie. Plenty of CIA Fakes to smokescreen the truth.

Anyway, that's how the game is played. Democracy is a interesting idea,
whose weak point is the ability of money and intrigure to grease the path
to political party power for any number of Intel Stooges.

The PTB have use this loophole to engineer the rise of a raft of useful
political agents --from Tony Blair to Slobo to Saddam.

The CIA shove 'em onstage and pull 'em off at will.

Good guys, and bad guys.
Whatever the gullible sheep will buy.

Whatever makes 'em tick the little illusory boxes of 'Democracy.'

Works a treat.

Look around. Wink

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
zak247

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean thats a fake Saddam Hussein, Fintan, NO, they would never do nothing like that!

Come on, guys.

Seriously,

I am convinced that this is not Hussein.
Occultly the fact that they killed him on Eid El Adha tells us the guy they killed was a goat, or they really just killed a goat, not a man.
Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The "Saddam execution video". You don't see anyone die, just a guy with a rope around his neck drops out of frame, then a lot of darkness, then a frame or two of the Saddam-esque person looking skyward. Pardon my cynicism, but I swear his eyes blink at one point. (Gotta have that CT bait, whether it's real or not).

Also.... Worrrst. Cameramannnn. Everrrrrrr.

http://pandachute.com/videos/leaked_saddam_being_hung_video

I suppose next we'll hear that there were 14 other CCTV cameras in that room, but they were all "malfunctioning." Cool
-------------------------------------
http://www.planetquo.com/

Interesting summation of Saddam's history with the CIA. If you ignore the al-Qaeda 9/11 reference at the end.

Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's some late breaking crap.

Saddam gets his own GRACELAND

Saddam's body was handed over to his daughter and other family members, who intervened to demand the decision on where it will be interred.

They chose Awjah, "A Sunni Stronghold" near his hometown, Tikrit, and even describe the location in this video...

http://www.business-standard.com/general/broadband.php?videoid=1581

Doesn't that make it a Sunni Ba'ath shrine? Like Graceland?

There's something wrong with this picture....not sure what exactly yet. But seems they'd have cremated the corpse so there would be no chance of exhumation. Anybody know if cremation isn't allowed in Islam or something?
I just figured they'd report that Saddam was either cremated, or buried in an 'undisclosed location'.......like next to Geronimo's skull in this place:

I can't figure the psyop of leaving the body intact, and publicising SADDAM BURIED HERE with a big neon arrow pointing to "a place that was constructed during his regime in the centre of Awjah" (Musa Faraj, one of Saddams relatives from the area

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This may sound a bit odd, but - I distinctly remember something I heard on CNN the very day before Iraq's invasion of Kuwait.

The anchor person was Lynn Russell, and she did a very short item involving Iraq's reported "attempt to purchase a Persian Gulf port from Kuwait, who had flatly refused." I only remember this because the next day, all Hell broke loose there, and I had spoken to a few people as to the possibility of it being connected.

Is it at all possible that this was simply a coded message to whomever was listening for it, that the operation was going to commence the following day?

Or am I getting too James Bond here? Fintan? Anybody? Cool

Ormond

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Is it at all possible that this was simply a coded message to whomever was listening for it, that the operation was going to commence the following day?

I think you may have caught a telling moment there, good memory and observation!
They really were working like that in the early 90's. That was at the time that people were noticing weird broadcasts of a man and woman reading numbers and speaking in code on unlicensed radio bands at odd hours of the morning. I heard that myself when a UT student directed it to my attention.
Later, these things have been posted on the internet. I take it seriously because I noticed the oddities back then.

I think that's old hat now and they don't work like that so much now.

Saddam's Secret Burial Photo ?(disclaimer: turn of the century photo from Bohemian Grove ritual)

Rumpl4skn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, I like this title better:

Bicnarok

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant fathom how anyone cannot see that this bloke who was in court and hanged isnt saddam husein. Its so obvious!!
Jeroen

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
So, the CIA was apparently using any means to overthrow Slobodan. But, what's wrong with this picture?

I think it was more about obtaining a pretext to destroy the Serbian economy with bombs.
Quote:
The U.S was also trying any means to overthrow Saddam Hussein. Yet, we know he was a CIA asset when they backed him into power in the first place. And, still a CIA asset when he invaded Kuwait.

Maybe he was simply betrayed after the Kuwait invasion.
Quote:
Two 'evil dictators,' engineered into place to later provide the pretext for G8 expansion to the south and west of th EU.

I've never read anything contradicting the picture of Hussein as a butcher, but some people even claim that Milosevic did not commit any war crime at all. As for pretexts, it looks like just about anything will do (btw the message in the fact that wmd were never found seems to be that the us does whatever it wants; some wmd could have been arranged for after all). Also, the secessionists in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo were supported by the west; they didn't really need a Serbian asset.
Quote:
Both end up starring in high-profile court cases. Trials which quickly began, so that they ran concurrent with US/NATO/EU occupation of the target countries. Great propaganda for public support of the occupations.

The indictment of Milosevic seems to have been timed to offset the growing critcism of Nato bombing. The reason that thereafter 7 more indictments/amendments were fabricated and that Milosevic's trial took so long (2001-2006) was most likely that they couldn't really find anything to convict him for. By the time he alledgedly died, nobody in the west seemed to care about his trial anymore. In Serbia however, the trial was broadcasted and drew a lot of viewers. Milosevic drew a lot of attention to Nato war crimes. His latest witness was former British mp and member of the Nato parliamentary assembly Alice Mahon:
Quote:
[William Walker] also ran the Contra, the illegal Contras who attacked the democratic government of Nicaragua. He's very, very well known in Central American circles. And so I was dismayed when he headed up the Verification Mission. I -- my committee went into great detail about the Racak massacre and we stood it, and we had speakers over to talk to us about the forensic evidence, the Committee for Peace in the Balkans. It was also widely discussed on the NATO parliamentary Assembly, and the view was taken that Mr. Walker in many circles - in many circles, not just Committee for Peace in the Balkans -that Mr. Walker had perhaps arranged an incident, tragic as the deaths of those people were. And of course Racak was used to bring in Rambouillet and ultimately to bring in the bombing of Yugoslavia.
http://www.un.org/icty/transe54/060301IT.htm

Looks to me like something the us wouldn't want the Serbians to hear.
Quote:
Figure that Slobodan's son saying his father was poisoned, is a false-controversy designed to make sure you believe Slobo is definitely dead. It plays into the simplistic emotionalism of "CIA bastards killed him".

Well, that's what cia bastards do a lot, don't they? And, of course, the fact that his son needs to be in on it too, is a weakness of this theory (but I'm not saying it can't be true).
Quote:
So Slobo was not poisoned, and is not dead. An empty coffin flew to Russia. He's just retired is all. Useful stooge. Public court spectacle. Then exit.

The poison that was found in him was making the medication for his heart condition ineffective, or so they say. Perhaps Nato didn't want Milosevic to defend himself--a right they had already taken from him in 2004--and was hoping that worsening his condition would enable them to replace him with (at least) someone that Serbians would be less interested in. After the unanticipated discovery of Milosevic's poisoning, he had to go to prevent a propaganda disaster.
Quote:
Saddam's sons were notionally running things anyway -during that period, but in fact the agency was running Iraq itself.

Considering the strength of the resistance, it looks to me like an underground organisation a la Gladio was created before the invasion. So, if the agency was running things before the invasion, that must have escaped their attention.
Quote:
Informed, deep word on the street in Iraq is that he died in late 1999.

Hmm, makes me curious about your sources (no pun intended)
stallion4

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

New video surfaces, appears to show body of Saddam after hanging...

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/080107_b_Video.htm

or here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-233844812484249985

MichaelC

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he's posing with some red gooky stuff on his neck?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: