FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Saddam hanged!!! or is it his double?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
navari

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan, I am confused about the following:

Quote:
Saddam would be there now playing chess with Slobo and enjoying
the fruits of a well-earned retirement. If he hadn't died late in in 1999.

No biggie though. Didn't affect the timing of the already planned invasion.

Reading your GuluFuture article on
Saddam conspiracies, I did not see any reference
to Saddam having died in 1999. Can you please
provide more information on this statement.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close-up Comparison Enlargement: Here

Jassim Abu Ahmed almost spits his disgust at the
television set showing yet another image of the
dazed and bedraggled Saddam Hussein.

"It's not him," Mr. Ahmed says, waving his hand
and looking away from the screen.

"Everybody knows it's not him.
Why do they keep showing this?
"

Iraqis doubt real Hussein behind bars
Globe and Mail 18 Dec, 2003
Jeroen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Reading your GuluFuture article on Saddam conspiracies, I did not see any reference to Saddam having died in 1999. Can you please provide more information on this statement.

And on Slobo?
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan wrote:
Two show trials.
Two diversions. Two performing fleas. Two CIA agents.
[...]
However, I hear that even at this time of year, the weather is pretty mild in the foothills of the Ural Mountains. A quiet, remote place that's
ideal for retirement. Saddam would be there now playing chess with Slobo and enjoying
the fruits of a well-earned retirement. If he hadn't died late in in 1999.

One purported 'muslim' head of state -- for whom the folks of Iraq, and the rest of the world for that matter, is hoping to believe has been dealt 'justice'. If not the old fashioned kind, at the least not the kind that indicates cold disregard for human life and contempt for every 'civilized' or 'reasonable' approach. My inverted commas are starting to wear out from overuse.

If it is as you suggest, that retirement in the Urals is a plausibility, then it is a travesty, an affront to the Kurds and those directly affected by this (confirmed) asshole. And 'we' are most complicit. Considering blowback and Saddam's relative 'unusefulness' (as opposed to Bin Laden whose vague appearance will always elicit a hard on from his die-hard followers) are not sufficient to invest in his survival. Idi Amin remained alive because he left with lots of money he'd been tucking away for years, Saddam is as likely a fool who has none. Not because he wasn't smart enough to tuck it away, because he didn't quit the game when he had the upper hand and no one was looking. If he is still being managed somewhere, he's a dead man for sure. That's the cheapest way.

If it is as you suggest, that Saddam doubles have been used as drop-in replacements -- with action cinema during the trial ranging from simple isolation of a 'sane' person through management of communication, ("I am no Saddam, but I guess this has become an outtake that won't be on the DVD, right?") to MK-ULTRA mind games ("I cannot tell a lie I am Sad Dam") chemically derranged person, to a career operative whom no one should mourn, got a pay raise when he died. I have seen it portrayed these ways all over on the Internet. And I think it's all kinda sick.. I catch your sentiment too, cynics do not get the chance laugh lightly these days.

I, as you do Fintan, do hold the CIA etc. to a high standard for the flair and technical percision of their psyop offerings, and (as you do) feel that it is pretty often a 'safe bet' to do so. Another way of saying that in the real world, the safety of such bets does not just depend on the odds, but the stakes as well. In the case of anything to do with Saddam Hussein, who we must remember is not just some despot-du-jour but a soverign leader in the (volatile) Muslim world, deposed in the most visibly obvious false pretense since the Spanish-American War. More of us are Remembering the Maine. Every day. The stakes are high.

And yet, mistakes can be made. Real mistakes, ones that are stupid in hindsight that must be 'played' along with the rest, 'somehow'. What form would that managed response take? A valid thinking-point. And even played as if they were deliberate too. Such is the bravado of onion power. I still find it reasonably possible that a East Coast beltway 'continuity' crew, when scrutinizing a photograph of date palms in a land without snow would be capable of making such a mistake. In the back lot of MGM all the plants might be seasonally confused. Not quite so in Iraq.

Continuity in the media age, with Internet and the collaboration of scrutinizers on-task, is a serious problem. Take a look at the goof-list for Fellowship of the Ring. There are some uncanny parallels with the BFN experience. In a highest-budget production that, due to ticket alone but also by way that it was known to become a cult film from its outset like Star Trek, fans of Tolkien perhaps the 'toughest' audience there is -- a complex production, nevertheless scrutinized by the best in the business, and just look what slipped through. Some of it deliberate, sure: there is such thing as a 'continuity game' and IMDB is one of the places everyone gathers to play it. But like Saddam -- in a 'seminal cult film' the stakes are equally high for authenticity.

As a confirmed Tolkien dreamer I'd be really pissed if I kept seeing a contrail that I learned had been deliberately left there for me to find. Some of us still watch movies for the experience. And I watch news for the facts and assign spin coefficients, which means though I am dissapointed often, if it is a whopper I cannot just 'let go' easily and say "Ha ha I win". Stakes are high.

Someone who possibly-wasn't Saddam died today. Which would be a set-up and a cold calculated murder. Looks like Michael Ruppert will recover, but Maybe-Saddam will not.

The first item listed on the Fellowship goof-list helps to make my point too. for it is a 'correction' that itself could use a bit of editorial work. To portray a visible artifact noted, even looked-for in the theatrical cut, as 'incorrectly regarded goof', is just plain wrong. The artifact was there, people noticed it, it was corrected in the DVD release. Do we know for certain that the director or staff-member noticed the artifact himself, it was not pointed out by one outside? Does a subsequent 'fix' disqualify the hound who sniffed the anomaly, to relinquish the prize? Not by me.

In news footage context, if any one of these goofs -- sound overdubs, evidence of multiple takes, a (unscripted yet visible) bandage on an actor's finger, etc. -- would be valuable evidence. Even posing that half of them were deliberate, that's quite a lot. In a highly scrutinized high-stakes cult film.

By comparison, USARMY psyop per-incidence, is low budget.

In fact, I wonder about this (probably too deeply, but consider the context), whether the ease with which that first Fellowship 'goof' list-item was refuted unchallenged, is preparing us to play a game where the wizards can change the rules on the fly. And just move along, you got that one, ten points for the blue team. Let's see if red can pick the slack in the final round, after these important messages.

___
Truth is never pure and rarely simple. Modern life would be tedious if it were either, and modern literature a complete impossiblity.
~Oscar Wilde
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:17 am    Post subject: Ears are very difficult to disguise Reply with quote

Has anyone compared the ears of Saddam with "Sodamn"?

Most shots of "Sodamn" seem to make such a comparison difficult - but one photo seems to confirm that they are different people.

Also, the beard on "Sodamn' makes it impossible to see if he has a cleft in the chin, as Saddam had(has?).
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Source, newspaper page: http://www.newspagedesigner.com/users/680/Saddam.jpg

Upsampled x2 (to 200dpi) to avoid degradation; stamped out distractions from edges; applied rotation to get pupils on same level; no relative scaling; downsampled by half (to 100dpi); GIF'd it on black BG.

From pupils to bottom lip to bottom of chin, Y scale was similar, but that could occur if the same distance was used to scale the photos anyway. Dark spot on chin suspiciously similar in shape and position between photos, almost as if it had been stamped there; unlikely that this mark would survive for so long in time and be similar in appearance.

Angle of photos is different, there is significant weight loss in cheeks (note fat tissue smoothing out forehead wrinkles in fat-photo). Hair obscures the ears in thin-phioto but fleshy part of ears similar and might be consistent with weight loss. With direct or highres photos some color balance and tonal comparison would be possible, not here though, the scans are descreened from newspaper CMYK process.

No revelations and it's not a hangman photo, but these are likely the same person, with a few years and some fat tissue loss in cheeks, jowls and forehead.

Now who was it they captured? Who was hanged?
___
Politics is when you say you are going to do one thing while intending to do another. Then you do neither what you said nor what you intended.

He pretended to care for the people of Iraq after he and other presidents before him have killed by the use of weapons, including depleted uranium, and by the blockade which is now more than 12 years old, more than 1 million and 700,000 innocent Iraqis out of a population of 25 million citizens.

Just as your beautiful skyscrapers were destroyed and caused your grief, beautiful buildings and precious homes crumbled over their owners in Lebanon, Palestine and Iraq because of American weapons used by the Zionists.

If you want to execute me, I'll bring my own [expletive] rope.

~attributed to Saddam Hussein
dilbert_g

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Netscape headline sez:
Saddam Execution Video looks like it was done with a cellphone but it is very veiwable.
I'm in hospital post-surg stoned on vicodin so I can't see it.
My friend (who is semi-conspiratorial) pointed out that Ken Lay had a CLOSED CASKET!
MichaelC

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought Ken Lay had instant crematia.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Saddam 1..... 2..... 3..... Reply with quote

Quote:

Hocus Locus: No revelations and it's not a hangman photo, but
these are likely the same person, with a few years and some fat tissue
loss in cheeks, jowls and forehead.

Well, yeah the photos of the old Saddam and the shaven captured
'Saddam' are pretty much the same guy, but it's just a still photo
-and photos can be manipulated. In fact, that new guy photo was a
composite blend of old and new Saddams. A transition manipulation.

So here's how they did it. Saddam 1..... 2..... 3.....

1) The bearded 'Santa Saddam' was displayed in wide-screen format on
screens in a press briefing room in Baghdad. News organizations took
still photos of that video. The quality is pathetic and the lighting bizarre.

2) As well as that video, the US Military quickly released a still
photo of what they said was bearded 'Santa Saddam' --after his shave
and cleanup. They even gave the still photo the same background as
the bearded video. Total Boll**ks of course.

That was a prepared composite photo designed as a blend of
Old Saddam and the new replacement. It blended altered segments of
new Saddams nose and eyes and brows with old Saddam's chin.

It was the last time we were to see Saddam's chin ever again. 'Cos the
New Saddam doesn't have a jawline like the Old Saddam. And without a
beard you might see that New Saddam has a narrower head.

Enlarged Version: http://breakfornews.com/anewspic4/Saddam1-2-3.gif

3) After an interval of many months, New Saddam emerges with features
like that still photo at time of capture but having lost weight and gained
a beard. Photos of the New Saddam are blasted at us repeatedly over
the following months, until we have forgotten Old Saddam entirely.

When the world's media showed up in Baghdad for the start of the trial,
they were bemused to find that no media would be allowed in the court
and the ONLY video was from a US Military feed --without sound. New
Saddam might look like the old guy, but he probably sounds more like Bugs Bunny.

The rest, as they say is history.

See also: A Deep Tale of Two Dictators
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=11898#11898

Incidentally, there have been a lot of deaths around the trial.
One judge and three lawyers. More on the legal shennanigans here:

Quote:
Smell the Rat as "Saddam" Lawyers Exit

by Fintan Dunne, BreakForNews.com 23rd August, 2005

...It gives me great pleasure to finally report that "Saddam" has just fired his lawyers. This is the third and largest legal sacking in the Saddam trial. Which just about shreds any remaining credibility this PsyOp impostor had left. Fool me once?

Three months ago, to the day, on the record, here, we predicted a pretext would be found to pull the international legal team off the case. Now it's happened. Why?......

http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/smell-rat-as-saddam-lawyers-exit.html

'Sham' Saddam's 'Sham' Lawyer Slams Trial 'Sham'

Posted by: jerryfletcher on Wednesday, May 10, 2006 - 11:50 PM

It's a regular sham sandwich.

Ok, lets see. Ramsey Clark, US Attorney General during the Johnson Administration (or should I say coup?) is now' defending' Saddam Hussein, and complaining that the trial is theater to justify the US invasion and occupation. Guess he learned a thing or two about US invasion and occupation during that whole Vietnam fracas.

Clark has a unparalleled history defending genocidal war criminals, most recently the late Slobodan Milosovich.

What a lucky coincidence that Clark's schedule opened up due to the 'passing' of his most recent high profile war criminal client, just as Saddam was shopping for new defense attorneys.

http://www.breakfornews.com/my/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=565&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

Our Full Saddam Investigation Series:

Quote:

http://www.gulufuture.com/saddam-captured.htm
http://www.gulufuture.com/saddam-tricks.htm
http://www.gulufuture.com/saddam-romance.htm
http://www.gulufuture.com/saddam-conspiracy.htm

There's a good article on the photo trickery here:

Quote:

On Dec. 14, 2003, the Bush Administration announced the capture of Saddam Hussein. The US Administration wanted to present the capture of the supposed Saddam Hussein as a historical event. After studying and analyzing the pictures, the historical event turned to be a historical fraud. We are not assuming or suggesting that. We mean it and we can scientifically prove it. In this article we will see that the shaved Saddam's picture is no more than just an altered old picture.

http://breakfornews.com/offsitearchive/saddam_fraud.html

And Our Close Up Comparison here:

http://breakfornews.com/anewspic4/saddam-close.gif

Last edited by Fintan on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Hocus Locus

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This captured fellow has a pretty serious triple-scar over his left eyebrow (stage left), the "shaved" photo has no trace of it, Vincent Price eyebrows have grown out again. Spot on chin stamped over from the likely the very same other photo in the GIF. Also the captured fellow is pretty close in front-on facial characteristics but seems to have more of a receeding forehead than Saddam. We vary from the side as much as we do from the front, skull plates being mostly but not precisely symmetrical; I think even clamping pressure of a difficult birth can be a factor, skull plates find their eventual positions afterwards.

This may have been altered too, note that the forehead wrinkles are not level in perspective on the face. Stamped, -or- a possible configuration if the receeding of the hairline began years ago, a skin/skull injury which healed slowly and damaged folicles on one side. Not consistent however with Saddam, whose pre-invasion photos show a level forehead with no evidence of such an injury.

With due respect... I usually don't follow links to photo comparison pages except for general reference, I go shopping for photos first and try to rediscover the detail, so I haven't had to ask questions like, "Did the plane launch a missle just before it hit before or after you changed the white point on the photograph...?" ;-)

I agree completely: 'Mr. fresh shaved' is a composite, the eyes and nose were already close enough for Govt. work, chin and ears and forehead from the side had to be obfuscated to preserve the mystery. The Iraquis quite-possibly hanged an innocent man, with our help. One more murder to avenge.

Dating the 'dates' photo I maintain still a valid approach just as for revealing the truth about the statue psyop to a wider audience, as part of the healing and enlightenment process. I would not press the military folk who were involved in the spider hole abduction on identity, they could plausibly be in the dark about that and every right man in history has said "You have the wrong man!" at time of arrest. But time of year is an issue they'd be well aware of.

___
Done a fair number of faces in my time, for memorial booklets. Cheap Photoshop surgery while-U-wait. Another specialty, removing jaundice from the 'yellows' of the eyes. Tip: just select, feather and desaturate, don't mess with levels AT ALL or you'll wind up with eyes apparently-lit from within and other forms of 'Dune' terrifying weirdness. Eyes are really tricky, they're the first things we look at as infants and we know when they're wrong.
bornfree

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saddam (A.K.A. King Nebuchadnezzar II) executed on Eid al-Adha - "The Festival of Sacrifice"

http://www.redicecreations.com/article.php?id=258

PS

Alan Watt has found a new home as he's on this radio program every last Sunday of the month.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is she on the payroll or what? Wink
Raghd sabotaged any chance of a real defense,
by repeatedly meddling in the legal team issues.

Quote:
Saddam's daughter attends protest in Jordan

AMMAN, Jan 1 (Reuters) - Saddam Hussein's eldest daughter Raghd on Monday made a surprise visit to a sit-in held by hundreds of her father's Jordanian supporters to condemn his execution.

Hundreds of protesters including Islamists, deputies and opposition figures gathered in front of a building where a grouping of 14 professional unions is based, carrying pictures of Saddam and chanting anti-American and pro-Saddam slogans.

Raghd, who is exiled in Jordan, remained quiet throughout her short visit but used a loudspeaker to thank the participants for their support before leaving.

"I want to thank you for this show of support. May God protect you," she said.

One of the banners held by protesters read: "Leader Saddam the father of martyrs".

The former Iraqi president was hanged on Saturday for crimes against humanity.

Thousands of Arabs condemned the execution of Saddam, who was considered a hero for his tough political stance towards the United States and Israel.

On Sunday, dozens of Palestinians held a protest in Baqaa refugee camp north of Amman, following prayers which mourned Saddam's death. In the southern city of Karak, a tent set up by Jordanian Saddam supporters welcomed thousands of sympathisers, organisers said.

Raghd and her children were granted asylum by King Abdullah in 2003 after she fled with her sister to Jordan after the U.S. invasion of Iraq.

She took a leading role in organising her father's legal defence for his trial for crimes against humanity, and has been put on Iraq's 41 "most wanted" list.

But officials said Raghd had abided by a request not to use Jordan as a platform to make political statements to the media.

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L01860837.htm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: