FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 6: Introducing - The Immortal You
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Episode 6: Introducing - The Immortal You Reply with quote

Audio Mp3
Click to Play or
Right-Click to Download
DSL mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/TreeIncarnation061212a.mp3

Dialup mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/TreeIncarnation061212.mp3

Show Graphics
http://www.treeincarnation.com/leaves/Episode-0006-061212.htm

PLUS: The TreeIncarnation Website
has been redesigned and updated:
http://www.TreeIncarnation.com

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! I like the new look at treeincarnation.com

We (some of us) have been waiting for this one--on the mortality conditioning and the nature of immortality.
As it turns out, myself I've been very much on the same page for this level increasingly the past through weeks, so there's synchronicity in this broadcast coming tonight.

I'll be cryptic: the Kult of keeping humanity in the dark for aeons expects "their" new age and order to emerge in during this century. But they may be in for some surprises. What's to be is by no means a 'done deal'.

Nat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my, i so want this to be true as you have told it Fintan, truely i do...that we need not worry that this life is our only life

though i have issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is, and need to try to recombobulate my various parts into something resembling a useful life, just in case the death of this life is the final experience i have...i appreciate that Treeincarnation and how/why we return does not rely on my being a believer, and i want to believe, but i have issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is , and need to try to recombobulate my various parts into something resembling a useful life, just in case the death of this life is the final experience i have

Last edited by Nat on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we grieve is the finality of never seeing that person or animal in the familiar form we knew. Thoughts come, 'did I do enough?' etc.

It seems a rare experience to come in contact with someone passed, later on. Possibly it happens more than we know. I think most people think of many in their lives as 'already having known them' when they meet. The point isn't trying to figure out when or where, which life, etc.
As you say, if it happened the way many think they'd want it: to remain eternally in the same form, at the same stage, immortality would possibly feel like 'no exit', very tedious, limiting in possibilities. The Universe is obviously not so unimaginative as to leave it at that.
The genius of creation is space/time. Someone said that the only constant in reality is change. Grief comes from changes which our present moment moves us along from things we love. But without change, there would be nothing new.
So if it's a 'what goes around comes around' universe, nothing's really lost.
Just 'someplace else' on it's own trip for a while. When it comes around to crossing paths again, what wonder to share meeting on a higher turn of the spiral of existence.
Still, it's a fact of life that we all react to death with a period of grief over the loss of the form we knew, that we shall never have again.
'Did I do enough?' The answer to that question is easy enough for anyone to determine the answer will be 'yes'. Every time you part, treat it as if it is the last time. And live every day as if it is the last.

DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great audio, Fintan! Consumed, stored, but still processing...Wink

Looking forward to future insallations...

-Q-

Wheelie Dan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: We all shine on Reply with quote

What an excellent broadcast, one of the best I've listened to all year.

It just sounded and felt right as rain, so detailed, and inimately expressed as well.

When you got around to the scene at the christening, I could discern where this action was leading, I was rivited because I have heard a story very similiar to this.

This particular show left me brimming with optimism, and positivity. Thanks for the insight, and keep up the wonderful work you guys are doing. Catch ya on the rebound.

Good night, sleep tight...
kathy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Quote:
What we grieve is the finality of never seeing that person or animal in the familiar form we knew. Thoughts come, 'did I do enough?' etc.

I agree Ormond. For me at 1st after the passing of my son, it was the thought of never seeing him as I knew him again. From my experience, I think regret & guilt play a huge role in grief.

Quote:
It seems a rare experience to come in contact with someone passed, later on. Possibly it happens more than we know.

Sometimes people are so caught up in the "if only", "did I do enough?", "why him/her?", they do not see/feel what is happening around them. Not everyone will have experiences such as the one Fintan had. Many might, but if they are not aware of the possibilities, then the event will go un-noticed.

For me it was little things, signs that my son's energy continued. Some thought I was gone loopy when I tried to explain the events which happened and continue to happen, subtle, gentle occurances. But one has to be open to such possibilities to notice them.

From my experience surrounded by believers in "A man in the sky and a place/places where the dead go depending on how they lived their lives, I was expected to "act a certain way", become totally religious, wear my grief on my sleeve and end up on meds, but this did not happen. I did and do grieve for my son, for what might have been, but IMHO, despite the fact that we use words like "car accident", nothing is "accidental". Shocked

Quote:
I think most people think of many in their lives as 'already having known them' when they meet. The point isn't trying to figure out when or where, which life, etc.

Happens all the time for me, I see, meet, get to know, people whom I sense I have known before. I remember the energy, but cannot remember names or where/when. I know in particular that at least three of my four children and I were together in previous incarnations.

Quote:
As you say, if it happened the way many think they'd want it: to remain eternally in the same form, at the same stage, immortality would possibly feel like 'no exit', very tedious, limiting in possibilities. The Universe is obviously not so unimaginative as to leave it at that.

It's a bit like in their "present lives" people want things to remain the same, no changes. People stay in unhappy relationships - because it's easier to stay the same.

Quote:
The genius of creation is space/time. Someone said that the only constant in reality is change. Grief comes from changes which our present moment moves us along from things we love. But without change, there would be nothing new.

People, despite knowing deep down that something is not right in what they are seeing/being told, refuse to question because it is easier - the hardest thing is to accept change, create change, change, but nature/Mother Earth changes all the time, 4 seasons a year with all kinds of patterns in each season and "she" goes through each gracefully, we should learn from what is all around us.

Quote:
So if it's a 'what goes around comes around' universe, nothing's really lost.

Exactly, but it takes time to adjust, so people grieve. I regard my experiences in life, including my encounter with my son, as priviliges. I am who I am because of my experiences. People have been conditioned to grieve in certain way's, people find they get attention which might otherwise be lacking, when they wear their grief on their sleeves

Quote:
Just 'someplace else' on it's own trip for a while. When it comes around to crossing paths again, what wonder to share meeting on a higher turn of the spiral of existence.

My son, in my mind, in the days and weeks after his "passing from this lifetime", was, hear this, Very Happy Flying through space and time, looking down on events - lke Astral Travel - perhaps. Beam me up Scottie Smile kinda stuff, no was not on acid at the time. Very Happy

Note his USS Enterprise stone Wink

Quote:
Still, it's a fact of life that we all react to death with a period of grief over the loss of the form we knew, that we shall never have again.
'Did I do enough?' The answer to that question is easy enough for anyone to determine the answer will be 'yes'. Every time you part, treat it as if it is the last time. And live every day as if it is the last.

Depending on the relationship the person had with the person/animal who has passed over - again from experience - it depends on what "enough" is to individuals. Some people can fool themselves into believing they did enough. The fact is "sometimes it's only when someone is gone that those left behind realise what they had", the joy and learning experience they'd been given, but they did not appreciate these, which is sad. Sometimes rather than learning from the experience these people go on to manipulate others around them by using the "poor me" without a thought for how others are feeling.

urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show Fintan. Really touching, personal, and indicative of the highly skilled storyteller that you are.

I'm very interested in metaphysics myself, and I agree with many of your main points, including the notion that the Supermind, or Oversoul, which we all are, is creating concensus reality through thought. Your mirror plane concept is very original, and it's an exciting and highly fruitful idea that fits with observation. I have a strong disagreement, though, with what you say is on either side of the mirror plane that goes down the body (concept and actuality), as I think concept and actuality are 2 different perspectives on the same phenomena, not on 2 different sides of a body. Also, I sometimes am unsure whether you are being poetic or literal about certain concepts (eg. you often refer to THE I/O sphere, instead of A I/O sphere, which makes me wonder if you are saying there is only one sphere appearing to be many...I'm confused).
But I'm all ears and waiting impatiently for you to lay your whole system of thought out on the table, and I want to reserve any final judgements until then. Excellent and provoking work.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Thanks all for the feedback folks. Good to know.
Helps me figure if I am still making sense or not. Wink

Quote:
Ormond: ....so there's synchronicity in this broadcast coming tonight.

For me too! I'ts in the air right now. (Ask Drew. Very Happy )

Quote:
matt: .....oh my, i so want this to be true as you have told it
Fintan, truely i do...that we need not worry that this life is our only life...
....and i want to believe....

There is no question in my mind. My understanding on this is very clear,
and I have only scratched the surface of the issue in this latest audio.

Without wanting to get hung up on the word belief.... it's a question of
reason and logic, without any 'belief' factor. But I know the feeling of
wondering if one is walking on thin ice, in leaving behind the comfy
reassurances of religion and/or the nihilism of the science which says
that death is final. I had a few attacks of that as I developed this
understanding, but pressed on regardless.

Now I know. I ...k ...n ...o ..w.

Quote:
matt: .....i have issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is,
and need to try to recombobulate my various parts into something
resembling a useful life, just in case the death of this life is the final
experience i have....

Yeah, I take the point. But look at me. Has an understanding that this life
is but one day in a ceaseless wave of days affected my focus or vigor?
I find the reverse. It's a liberation which allows us to integrate the long
term with the acomplishments of any one life.

Quote:
matt: ...i appreciate that Treeincarnation and how/why we return
does not rely on my being a believer, and i want to believe, but i have
issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is , and need to try to
recombobulate my various parts into something resembling a useful life,
just in case the death of this life is the final experience i have

The fact that around we have so many people careering around the rat
maze, trying to make sure they never have to really think by adopting
a frenzied lifestyle would cast any normal pace of life in a "vicarious
feckless" light by comparison.

Quote:
Ormond: ...Grief comes from changes which our present moment
moves us along from things we love. But without change, there would be
nothing new.

Yep. And much of what poses as grief is really unspoken regret.

Quote:
Wheelie Dan: This particular show left me brimming with optimism, and positivity.

Same here. Hey, the kind of reaction you had makes it so worthwhile.

Quote:
Kathy: ...I see, meet, get to know, people whom I sense I have
known before. I remember the energy, but cannot remember names or
where/when.

That's a great way of putting it.

Quote:
urbanspaceman ...I have a strong disagreement, though, with
what you say is on either side of the mirror plane that goes down the
body (concept and actuality), as I think concept and actuality are 2
different perspectives on the same phenomena...

I think i'm actually of the same view as you on that. I'm only drawing
the distinction to highlight the two aspects of reality. Yes, they are one.
Just as how the mirror plane divides the body in two, but it's still all one
integrated body.

Quote:
urbanspaceman ...you often refer to THE I/O sphere, instead of A
I/O sphere, which makes me wonder if you are saying there is only one
sphere appearing to be many...I'm confused...

Good point. Well, this is getting ahead of latest developments which have
been taking place in the last couple of months (still unpublished but will
be online soon). But yes, in a real way, there is only one sphere.

But it is co-instant, and omnipresent in spacetime. It exists in this way
because of the persistence of pattern. Sphere is a primal structure.
I'll be mnore exact when describing this in future, thanks.
DaftAida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: I know we are immortal Reply with quote

I'm new hear and thanks Fintan, what a great place to start. I know I cannot be anything other than immortal and this isn't merely some ego-wish, it is a knowing, a feeling and a truth obscured and all but lost through the cult of the catholic religion. I've experienced a few interesting proofs of realities aside from 5-sense 3D conditoning and a message from my Father post departure, which was rather sweet of him and quite amusing. The issue for me, isn't whether we are immortal or not but more, what the heck we're doing here, now! If there really are 6 billion souls on Earth, then surely we're here to participate in something quite phenominal which, I suspect, will affect a great deal in the 'future' of Humanity and Earth. That which is called 'God' is shorthand for an intelligence and presence so way beyond our finite understanding, yet so intimate to many through the heart. It cannot be contained within a religion, it cannot be contained within science, either. As many crimes against humanity that we can lay at the door of religion, we can equal these, if not exceed them when reviewing scientific 'achievements'. That which is beyond religion and science is One before egotistical, nay, evil men split the knowledge into two camps in order to control us all. Science without Divinity is destructive, anti-life. Religion without science is non-sensical, irrational confusion. Each are detached from eachother and wonder like hungry ghosts through our psyches, devouring our time, money and purpose in this one precious aspect of here and now of our immortality.

Recently, I spend loads of time researching NDE's via www.near-death.com which was fascinating and uplifting. There is much I could say about this, perhaps another time. Fintan rightly pointed out that immortality does not mean that we plop straight back into the worn groove of our current personality, or body type. Each lifetime is unique in its aspects, and we are so much more than our personalities! It's extraordinary to observe that so many people haven't grasped that they are more than their bodies, even!

I have many questions to answer yet but I know that science is wrong for calling us apes and religion is wrong for calling us sinners; these aspects are always a choice, of course and in plenty evidence via media/politics/religion/science/military. Humanity is being encouraged to devolve to the level of apes and sinners. Detachment is tricky, but I suspect, essential to grasp in the same way that discernment and judgement can be confused, so can detachment and callousness. Yet, above all else in the quest for truth, discernment is the key and with it, detachment from the security and comfort of past beliefs or peer opinions or even 'how it should be'.

What, oh what is the ultimate truth? I've howled to the stars, which merely twinkle, leaving me ever journeying on. I'm downloading the sequence to 'catch up' on this particular train. Bravo Fintan, storyteller extraordinaire and Bard to be sure!

rustyh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice words DaftAida and a big hello.

As a devoted reader of BFN, I can tell you this website is designed to save peoples sanity!
It Stopped me from going mad! I love it.

Fintan is just fucking awesome. Simple as that. And then you have incredible posters such as Jerry, Ormond ,ATM,Kathy,Rump,Hocus,Continuity, michealc ,matt ,dilbert stallion,elbowdeep etc.( never told you guys b4 but i love your work and efforts-thank you)

They all seem so switched on. On that next level.
Im just taking it all in and absorbing as much as the 'skull encrusted information sponge' can take!

Rusty
DaftAida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rusty. I'm full-steam ploughing through the material, so the 'jury's out' for the moment. But, I have to say that everything and I mean, everything we've been told about anything is a lie and if we base our search for truth upon the foundation of lies, be they scientific or otherwise, we get further down the rabbit hole chasing our own 'tales'. Even quantum field/holographic reality is being hi-jacked to serve the purposes of the 'New Age Order' so I'm treading cuatiously. On the basis of my perceptual reality, the Earth is motionless with the Sun in orbit yet science tells us otherwise. It also tells us that the Sun is extremely hot (you can tell I'm not scientific!) yet, the closer you get to it, the colder you become (try climbing a mountain). Science tells us the Earth has a problem with Global Warming - I take that as a hint that we are being propelled into an Ice Age! Keep on trucking.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: