FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Episode 6: Introducing - The Immortal You
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Episode 6: Introducing - The Immortal You Reply with quote

Audio Mp3
Click to Play or
Right-Click to Download
DSL mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/TreeIncarnation061212a.mp3

Dialup mp3
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/TreeIncarnation061212.mp3

Show Graphics
http://www.treeincarnation.com/leaves/Episode-0006-061212.htm

PLUS: The TreeIncarnation Website
has been redesigned and updated:
http://www.TreeIncarnation.com

Last edited by Fintan on Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoa! I like the new look at treeincarnation.com

We (some of us) have been waiting for this one--on the mortality conditioning and the nature of immortality.
As it turns out, myself I've been very much on the same page for this level increasingly the past through weeks, so there's synchronicity in this broadcast coming tonight.

I'll be cryptic: the Kult of keeping humanity in the dark for aeons expects "their" new age and order to emerge in during this century. But they may be in for some surprises. What's to be is by no means a 'done deal'.

Nat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh my, i so want this to be true as you have told it Fintan, truely i do...that we need not worry that this life is our only life

though i have issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is, and need to try to recombobulate my various parts into something resembling a useful life, just in case the death of this life is the final experience i have...i appreciate that Treeincarnation and how/why we return does not rely on my being a believer, and i want to believe, but i have issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is , and need to try to recombobulate my various parts into something resembling a useful life, just in case the death of this life is the final experience i have

Last edited by Nat on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Ormond

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What we grieve is the finality of never seeing that person or animal in the familiar form we knew. Thoughts come, 'did I do enough?' etc.

It seems a rare experience to come in contact with someone passed, later on. Possibly it happens more than we know. I think most people think of many in their lives as 'already having known them' when they meet. The point isn't trying to figure out when or where, which life, etc.
As you say, if it happened the way many think they'd want it: to remain eternally in the same form, at the same stage, immortality would possibly feel like 'no exit', very tedious, limiting in possibilities. The Universe is obviously not so unimaginative as to leave it at that.
The genius of creation is space/time. Someone said that the only constant in reality is change. Grief comes from changes which our present moment moves us along from things we love. But without change, there would be nothing new.
So if it's a 'what goes around comes around' universe, nothing's really lost.
Just 'someplace else' on it's own trip for a while. When it comes around to crossing paths again, what wonder to share meeting on a higher turn of the spiral of existence.
Still, it's a fact of life that we all react to death with a period of grief over the loss of the form we knew, that we shall never have again.
'Did I do enough?' The answer to that question is easy enough for anyone to determine the answer will be 'yes'. Every time you part, treat it as if it is the last time. And live every day as if it is the last.

DeepLogos

Location: Geostationary orbit around myself, sipping at a cup of DM Tea...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great audio, Fintan! Consumed, stored, but still processing...Wink

Looking forward to future insallations...

-Q-

Wheelie Dan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: We all shine on Reply with quote

What an excellent broadcast, one of the best I've listened to all year.

It just sounded and felt right as rain, so detailed, and inimately expressed as well.

When you got around to the scene at the christening, I could discern where this action was leading, I was rivited because I have heard a story very similiar to this.

This particular show left me brimming with optimism, and positivity. Thanks for the insight, and keep up the wonderful work you guys are doing. Catch ya on the rebound.

Good night, sleep tight...
kathy
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ormond wrote:
Quote:
What we grieve is the finality of never seeing that person or animal in the familiar form we knew. Thoughts come, 'did I do enough?' etc.

I agree Ormond. For me at 1st after the passing of my son, it was the thought of never seeing him as I knew him again. From my experience, I think regret & guilt play a huge role in grief.

Quote:
It seems a rare experience to come in contact with someone passed, later on. Possibly it happens more than we know.

Sometimes people are so caught up in the "if only", "did I do enough?", "why him/her?", they do not see/feel what is happening around them. Not everyone will have experiences such as the one Fintan had. Many might, but if they are not aware of the possibilities, then the event will go un-noticed.

For me it was little things, signs that my son's energy continued. Some thought I was gone loopy when I tried to explain the events which happened and continue to happen, subtle, gentle occurances. But one has to be open to such possibilities to notice them.

From my experience surrounded by believers in "A man in the sky and a place/places where the dead go depending on how they lived their lives, I was expected to "act a certain way", become totally religious, wear my grief on my sleeve and end up on meds, but this did not happen. I did and do grieve for my son, for what might have been, but IMHO, despite the fact that we use words like "car accident", nothing is "accidental". Shocked

Quote:
I think most people think of many in their lives as 'already having known them' when they meet. The point isn't trying to figure out when or where, which life, etc.

Happens all the time for me, I see, meet, get to know, people whom I sense I have known before. I remember the energy, but cannot remember names or where/when. I know in particular that at least three of my four children and I were together in previous incarnations.

Quote:
As you say, if it happened the way many think they'd want it: to remain eternally in the same form, at the same stage, immortality would possibly feel like 'no exit', very tedious, limiting in possibilities. The Universe is obviously not so unimaginative as to leave it at that.

It's a bit like in their "present lives" people want things to remain the same, no changes. People stay in unhappy relationships - because it's easier to stay the same.

Quote:
The genius of creation is space/time. Someone said that the only constant in reality is change. Grief comes from changes which our present moment moves us along from things we love. But without change, there would be nothing new.

People, despite knowing deep down that something is not right in what they are seeing/being told, refuse to question because it is easier - the hardest thing is to accept change, create change, change, but nature/Mother Earth changes all the time, 4 seasons a year with all kinds of patterns in each season and "she" goes through each gracefully, we should learn from what is all around us.

Quote:
So if it's a 'what goes around comes around' universe, nothing's really lost.

Exactly, but it takes time to adjust, so people grieve. I regard my experiences in life, including my encounter with my son, as priviliges. I am who I am because of my experiences. People have been conditioned to grieve in certain way's, people find they get attention which might otherwise be lacking, when they wear their grief on their sleeves

Quote:
Just 'someplace else' on it's own trip for a while. When it comes around to crossing paths again, what wonder to share meeting on a higher turn of the spiral of existence.

My son, in my mind, in the days and weeks after his "passing from this lifetime", was, hear this, Very Happy Flying through space and time, looking down on events - lke Astral Travel - perhaps. Beam me up Scottie Smile kinda stuff, no was not on acid at the time. Very Happy

Note his USS Enterprise stone Wink

Quote:
Still, it's a fact of life that we all react to death with a period of grief over the loss of the form we knew, that we shall never have again.
'Did I do enough?' The answer to that question is easy enough for anyone to determine the answer will be 'yes'. Every time you part, treat it as if it is the last time. And live every day as if it is the last.

Depending on the relationship the person had with the person/animal who has passed over - again from experience - it depends on what "enough" is to individuals. Some people can fool themselves into believing they did enough. The fact is "sometimes it's only when someone is gone that those left behind realise what they had", the joy and learning experience they'd been given, but they did not appreciate these, which is sad. Sometimes rather than learning from the experience these people go on to manipulate others around them by using the "poor me" without a thought for how others are feeling.

urbanspaceman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great show Fintan. Really touching, personal, and indicative of the highly skilled storyteller that you are.

I'm very interested in metaphysics myself, and I agree with many of your main points, including the notion that the Supermind, or Oversoul, which we all are, is creating concensus reality through thought. Your mirror plane concept is very original, and it's an exciting and highly fruitful idea that fits with observation. I have a strong disagreement, though, with what you say is on either side of the mirror plane that goes down the body (concept and actuality), as I think concept and actuality are 2 different perspectives on the same phenomena, not on 2 different sides of a body. Also, I sometimes am unsure whether you are being poetic or literal about certain concepts (eg. you often refer to THE I/O sphere, instead of A I/O sphere, which makes me wonder if you are saying there is only one sphere appearing to be many...I'm confused).
But I'm all ears and waiting impatiently for you to lay your whole system of thought out on the table, and I want to reserve any final judgements until then. Excellent and provoking work.
Fintan
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Feedback Reply with quote

Thanks all for the feedback folks. Good to know.
Helps me figure if I am still making sense or not. Wink

Quote:
Ormond: ....so there's synchronicity in this broadcast coming tonight.

For me too! I'ts in the air right now. (Ask Drew. Very Happy )

Quote:
matt: .....oh my, i so want this to be true as you have told it
Fintan, truely i do...that we need not worry that this life is our only life...
....and i want to believe....

There is no question in my mind. My understanding on this is very clear,
and I have only scratched the surface of the issue in this latest audio.

Without wanting to get hung up on the word belief.... it's a question of
reason and logic, without any 'belief' factor. But I know the feeling of
wondering if one is walking on thin ice, in leaving behind the comfy
reassurances of religion and/or the nihilism of the science which says
that death is final. I had a few attacks of that as I developed this
understanding, but pressed on regardless.

Now I know. I ...k ...n ...o ..w.

Quote:
matt: .....i have issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is,
and need to try to recombobulate my various parts into something
resembling a useful life, just in case the death of this life is the final
experience i have....

Yeah, I take the point. But look at me. Has an understanding that this life
is but one day in a ceaseless wave of days affected my focus or vigor?
I find the reverse. It's a liberation which allows us to integrate the long
term with the acomplishments of any one life.

Quote:
matt: ...i appreciate that Treeincarnation and how/why we return
does not rely on my being a believer, and i want to believe, but i have
issues with living a vicarious feckless life as it is , and need to try to
recombobulate my various parts into something resembling a useful life,
just in case the death of this life is the final experience i have

The fact that around we have so many people careering around the rat
maze, trying to make sure they never have to really think by adopting
a frenzied lifestyle would cast any normal pace of life in a "vicarious
feckless" light by comparison.

Quote:
Ormond: ...Grief comes from changes which our present moment
moves us along from things we love. But without change, there would be
nothing new.

Yep. And much of what poses as grief is really unspoken regret.

Quote:
Wheelie Dan: This particular show left me brimming with optimism, and positivity.

Same here. Hey, the kind of reaction you had makes it so worthwhile.

Quote:
Kathy: ...I see, meet, get to know, people whom I sense I have
known before. I remember the energy, but cannot remember names or
where/when.

That's a great way of putting it.

Quote:
urbanspaceman ...I have a strong disagreement, though, with
what you say is on either side of the mirror plane that goes down the
body (concept and actuality), as I think concept and actuality are 2
different perspectives on the same phenomena...

I think i'm actually of the same view as you on that. I'm only drawing
the distinction to highlight the two aspects of reality. Yes, they are one.
Just as how the mirror plane divides the body in two, but it's still all one
integrated body.

Quote:
urbanspaceman ...you often refer to THE I/O sphere, instead of A
I/O sphere, which makes me wonder if you are saying there is only one
sphere appearing to be many...I'm confused...

Good point. Well, this is getting ahead of latest developments which have
been taking place in the last couple of months (still unpublished but will
be online soon). But yes, in a real way, there is only one sphere.

But it is co-instant, and omnipresent in spacetime. It exists in this way
because of the persistence of pattern. Sphere is a primal structure.
I'll be mnore exact when describing this in future, thanks.
DaftAida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: I know we are immortal Reply with quote

I'm new hear and thanks Fintan, what a great place to start. I know I cannot be anything other than immortal and this isn't merely some ego-wish, it is a knowing, a feeling and a truth obscured and all but lost through the cult of the catholic religion. I've experienced a few interesting proofs of realities aside from 5-sense 3D conditoning and a message from my Father post departure, which was rather sweet of him and quite amusing. The issue for me, isn't whether we are immortal or not but more, what the heck we're doing here, now! If there really are 6 billion souls on Earth, then surely we're here to participate in something quite phenominal which, I suspect, will affect a great deal in the 'future' of Humanity and Earth. That which is called 'God' is shorthand for an intelligence and presence so way beyond our finite understanding, yet so intimate to many through the heart. It cannot be contained within a religion, it cannot be contained within science, either. As many crimes against humanity that we can lay at the door of religion, we can equal these, if not exceed them when reviewing scientific 'achievements'. That which is beyond religion and science is One before egotistical, nay, evil men split the knowledge into two camps in order to control us all. Science without Divinity is destructive, anti-life. Religion without science is non-sensical, irrational confusion. Each are detached from eachother and wonder like hungry ghosts through our psyches, devouring our time, money and purpose in this one precious aspect of here and now of our immortality.

Recently, I spend loads of time researching NDE's via www.near-death.com which was fascinating and uplifting. There is much I could say about this, perhaps another time. Fintan rightly pointed out that immortality does not mean that we plop straight back into the worn groove of our current personality, or body type. Each lifetime is unique in its aspects, and we are so much more than our personalities! It's extraordinary to observe that so many people haven't grasped that they are more than their bodies, even!

I have many questions to answer yet but I know that science is wrong for calling us apes and religion is wrong for calling us sinners; these aspects are always a choice, of course and in plenty evidence via media/politics/religion/science/military. Humanity is being encouraged to devolve to the level of apes and sinners. Detachment is tricky, but I suspect, essential to grasp in the same way that discernment and judgement can be confused, so can detachment and callousness. Yet, above all else in the quest for truth, discernment is the key and with it, detachment from the security and comfort of past beliefs or peer opinions or even 'how it should be'.

What, oh what is the ultimate truth? I've howled to the stars, which merely twinkle, leaving me ever journeying on. I'm downloading the sequence to 'catch up' on this particular train. Bravo Fintan, storyteller extraordinaire and Bard to be sure!

rustyh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice words DaftAida and a big hello.

As a devoted reader of BFN, I can tell you this website is designed to save peoples sanity!
It Stopped me from going mad! I love it.

Fintan is just fucking awesome. Simple as that. And then you have incredible posters such as Jerry, Ormond ,ATM,Kathy,Rump,Hocus,Continuity, michealc ,matt ,dilbert stallion,elbowdeep etc.( never told you guys b4 but i love your work and efforts-thank you)

They all seem so switched on. On that next level.
Im just taking it all in and absorbing as much as the 'skull encrusted information sponge' can take!

Rusty
DaftAida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Rusty. I'm full-steam ploughing through the material, so the 'jury's out' for the moment. But, I have to say that everything and I mean, everything we've been told about anything is a lie and if we base our search for truth upon the foundation of lies, be they scientific or otherwise, we get further down the rabbit hole chasing our own 'tales'. Even quantum field/holographic reality is being hi-jacked to serve the purposes of the 'New Age Order' so I'm treading cuatiously. On the basis of my perceptual reality, the Earth is motionless with the Sun in orbit yet science tells us otherwise. It also tells us that the Sun is extremely hot (you can tell I'm not scientific!) yet, the closer you get to it, the colder you become (try climbing a mountain). Science tells us the Earth has a problem with Global Warming - I take that as a hint that we are being propelled into an Ice Age! Keep on trucking.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:29 pm    Post subject: Mortal detachment Reply with quote

Fintan -

Great show, filled with courageous insight. Thanks to you and Kathy for opening up your personal lives to the BFN community and sharing the growth and understanding that was gained from some of your most painful, personal moments.

It is a gift that I appreciate and accept with the utmost gratitude, and, IMO, the best possible tribute to a loved one lost.

You folks continue to give humanity a well needed high five, and inspire the rest of us to do the same.

Now, about the show...

OMG! The heat! The HEAT! There I am, right there! I'm sooo hot right now! Wink

Yes, life is warm, isn't it? The more 'full of life' something is, the 'hotter' it is, and when the life leaves, the heat leaves.

Perhaps 'conscious' is a better word, but the heat element seems so obvious to me right now.

The river was another good analogy. 'Life' is a process of constant change - a 'river' of matter, just like us and our constant eating, pooping, and regenerating of cellular mass. Perhaps 'growth' is a better word, or flux, but that makes sense too. When the 'life' leaves, the growth stops.

So things that 'contain' or 'reflect' this life energy are identifiable by their warm, constantly changing 'containers', or vessels.

According to international law, we're all simply 'lifeboats' anyway, so once again it appears that you're unraveling a concept that is indeed in practice all around us. Looking forward to the next show already.

DaftAida wrote:
Detachment is tricky, but I suspect, essential to grasp in the same way that discernment and judgement can be confused, so can detachment and callousness. Yet, above all else in the quest for truth, discernment is the key and with it, detachment from the security and comfort of past beliefs or peer opinions or even 'how it should be'.

Hello Daft, and welcome. Nice post - good points. Detachment is tricky - it's actually terrifying, and I think that is the first, initial stumbling block.

What I'm learning though is that detachment can help one see the 'larger lessons' that accompany life's traumas, but the fear is that it will dampen one's ability to 'feel' enjoyment.

While I'm no Buddha, I have found this practice of detachment reduces the amount of time spent being miserable, leaving a vacuum of emotional 'space' that gets filled with, well, not so miserable feelings. My point is that somehow, this detachment mindset is defenseless to happiness. In the absence of fear, anger, worry or grief, a calm content seems to just be there in the background, just waiting for the storm to pass.

So that's my point, I guess - IMO, detachment leads to a unique state of calm bliss, and not to some sort of robotic lack of affect.

Quote:

But, I have to say that everything and I mean, everything we've been told about anything is a lie and if we base our search for truth upon the foundation of lies, be they scientific or otherwise, we get further down the rabbit hole chasing our own 'tales'. Even quantum field/holographic reality is being hi-jacked to serve the purposes of the 'New Age Order' so I'm treading cuatiously.

Word. I too am examining the foundations, and am beginning to see how 'classical' culture has always functioned as a foundation for social agenda.

Quote:
It also tells us that the Sun is extremely hot (you can tell I'm not scientific!) yet, the closer you get to it, the colder you become (try climbing a mountain). Science tells us the Earth has a problem with Global Warming - I take that as a hint that we are being propelled into an Ice Age! Keep on trucking.

While I applaud your level of skepticism, I think it's the air that gets colder when you climb a mountain. I think the sun is actually warm, but space, or no 'thingness' is cold, and that's what we're approaching at high altitudes. The earth 'traps' the suns heat inside it's atmospheric layers for us to enjoy, otherwise we'd be screwed.

I mention this because I am now looking at things that produce 'heat' as a source of 'life'.

Looking forward to your thoughts on the rest of the Treeincarnation audios. You're in for a good time.

rustyh wrote:
Fintan is just fucking awesome. Simple as that. And then you have incredible posters such as Jerry, Ormond ,ATM,Kathy,Rump,Hocus,Continuity, michealc ,matt ,dilbert stallion,elbowdeep etc.( never told you guys b4 but i love your work and efforts-thank you)

Much as I'd like to pretend that I'm above flattery, I'm not, so thanks, and I'm glad our ranting is considered entertaining and informative.

It's more fun to do knowing somebody's reading, so thanks. I agree with you about Fintan as well, but I won't mention it, cause I'm probably already considered sycophant of the year around here. Wink

cheers!
just0

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great audio Fintan and great points being brought up in the posts here.

The kind of Incarnation you seemed to be talking about is this constant
motion and change, like when you say your not the same person you
where five years ago, or two weeks ago, or yesterday for that matter.
It allows a much richer definition when you take motion as a given, you
immediately get away from those classical views of static state or
'freezeframe' views of life, death and the universe.

If you look at it in those terms you spoke of, you see that you died every
night when you went to sleep and you where re-born when you woke up.

Great stuff... Razz

I might as well throw in some of my own ramblings to the conversation, while I'm here. Idea

Theres always this dichotomy between 'good and evil' or 'truth and lies'
which I've been thinking about lately, it seems to me that when we say
things like 'if everyone stopped lying things would be great', or 'if we (the
good guys) could only defeat 'them' (the bad guys)' ect., we're stuck in a
kind of stereotypical simplistic view of reality. The way I see it, both are
neccassery if the universe is to make any progress, where would we
be if artistic creations, poetry or fiction where irradicated because they
we're 'untrue', or if there was no problems or no suffering in the world,
thats a pretty static and pretty boring prospect IMO and its obviously
not how things really are.

I agree we should be challanging the things we've been told, but I don't
see reason in abandoning things simply because they seem to be lies. It's
the lies that add a richness to our experiences, offering an opportunity for
us to understand something important, no problems means no growth, no
growth means no change.

If you try to understand somethng comprehensively, you'll soon find
yourself challanging something which you've been hiding from yourself, in
other words you might find that you have been lying to yourself. This is
the real challenge IMO, can you face up to your own 'hidden' lies.

But getting over the lie comes about through honestly trying to find out
why it was there in the first place, it's easy to replace one lie with another
just as a quick fix, but understanding it honestly is what brings about
learning. You learn that what you thought was true was not true, just like
finding out about the geopolitical manipulations, with the layers of
conspiracy within conspiracy, every time you find a big lie you find more
truth in the world and you gain a great deal, even if it looks like things
are going down the tube. If we just avoided these uncomforteable
questions about reality, we would learn nothing and there would be no
chance for progress.

It's the lies that give us the best opportunity to learn, so in order to learn
from experience we should be searching for those lies, and trying to find
out why they are there in the firstplace. Wether its lies about HIV-AIDS,
9-11, religion, science or the lies that we tell ourselves, we should be
thorough in trying to understand why many people wish to hang on to
them. Fintan talked about cognitive dissonance in a recent audio, I would
say this is just one of the mechanisms showing how we lie to ourselves
but more importantly it gives us an idea of why.

I think guilt plays a crucial role in this, because our society tends to teach
us that failure is a weakness, that things must be done the right way etc.
To me this is the madness of our society, the relentless 'Rightness' of it
all, the fake sanity of it all, they missed out on the fact that failure,
mistakes, being wrong and even facing up to our untuthful sides are the
most powerful ways in which we can learn and grow. Society has been so
afraid of going against what everyone says is right, that they've bound
themselves into a mental straight jacket, where the group was right and
especially "our group" was always right.

So to me, it's a matter of being truthful with yourself, If you simply avoid
someone elses ideas without putting them to the test, you might be
protecting yourself from uncomforteable questions, but your missing out
on a great opportunity to learn something new.

Interesting too that, this death cult which has dominated for so long could
be symbolised by the much feared astrological sign of pluto, the god of
the dead also known as hades, lord of the underworld. Just recently the
long held status of pluto as a planet has been threatened by the discovery
of an even larger dwarf planet, originally named Xena, now called Eris,
it's the tenth planet in the solar system. The mythology of Eris is very
symbolic for the times, Eris the Greek goddess of strife also known as
Discordia, goddess of chaos
Wikepedia wrote:
"She is the Goddess of Disorder and Being, whereas her sister Aneris (called the equivalent of Harmonia by the Mythics of Harmonia) is the goddess of Order and Non-Being".

So we've got pluto, the "king of death" being challanged by the "Goddess of chaos"
........ sounds real familliar If you see what I mean. Very Happy Surprised Laughing

DaftAida

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:17 pm    Post subject: Cognitive Dissonance and the appliance of science Reply with quote

Well, I've done it - listened to all 6 tapes with accompanying text. After 18 years of research and questing for 'the ultimate truth' in 8 and then 10 year blocks, I tend to stick with an enquiry right through before evaluation. Must say that the spatial aspects lost me somewhat as I am not spatially orientated (apparantly a common trait in women). I am familiar with Unified Field Theory, Qauntum Mechanics/Physics, The Holographic Universe and the Spiritual Laws of Manifestation. Deepak Chopra's tapes describe Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle eloquantly and I am a well-seasoned traveller through Mayan Cosmology, Astrology and just about every New Age philosophy. All done in due diligence in search of the ultimate answer, the ultimate truth. I found or rather rediscovered something rather surprising ....

In pursuit of same, have (am) an increasingly astute at sifting the theories from facts in the conspiracy realms and have progressed exponentially since 911 when on said morning I declared "That was allowed to happen, the bastards!" and "Welcome to Planet Hollywood - looks like a clip from Thunderbirds' and I wasn't too far out from what I've discovered since.

Anyway, the two strands cited above i.e. metaphysical and conspiratorial, rather like our DNA interwove and danced ...... As has been discussed, one has to wade through an immeasurable amount of deception in quest for truth, let alone the ultimate truth. But I have found a common strand.

We are so destracted by the omnipotent array of symptoms of a deadly virus that we fail to see the cause. The NWO and the New Age Religion are interdependant; one serving the other. To cut a very long story and years of research short, my search lead me to all these 'fronts' and my question was always "OK but WHAT'S BEHIND THIS, or that".

For sure, the Zionists are a good place to start, the Jesuits, The Rothschilds, The Illuminati, The CFR and on and on but they all practice Satanism and promote Luciferiansim and this track back originates in Sumer and Babylon. That's on the conspiracy side but they are alos heavily involved in the New Age Religon and always have been. The Theosophical Society, now Lucis (Luciferian) Trust is one of the biggest and well-known proponents.

All sects of this anti-life virus have spawned modern science,psychiatry,phlosophy,medicine,education,bio-tech and media - every conceivable nuance of human engagement.

Before looking into The Talmud in any depth, I had completely abandoned any form of religion and am not going to be labelled with any religious, structured prison. But, I kept coming across valid information which happened to be attached to Christian sites and wondered if I'd missed something important. Anyway, after the Talmud, I reckoned if they hate Jesus Christ so much then he must have existed and whilst the words attributed to the one called Jesus were always true for me, I'd taken his advice that it was the message that was important, not so much the messenger. Oddly enough, not only did the NWO/New Age Religion's vilification of Jesus lead me back to rediscovery (after 30 years absence) this message vs messenger thought has proven very insightful, as I've turned it on its head, to always check out the messengers!

Do a google on anyone ..... Freud, Jung, Einstien, you name it - ask an interesting question, like 'was Karl Jung a Satanist' see what you find ask any question you want ...

I know it's terribly quant these days to talk of demons and satanists and possession, let alone (heaven forbid) God or passages from the Bible, but like it or not, the warnings of these times are writ clear. I repeat, I am not religious, I just want to know the ultimate truth of what's going on, how it got to be in this mess and what I/we are supposed to do about it.

The ploy of the parasites is to con-fuse by throwing up so many competing and conflicting stories that they induce cognitive dissonence as indeed, this is their intention. We choose the least evil option which is still gross and usually involves sacrificing our freedoms or simply 'fog out' from conflicting overload. This enables the plan to run uncontested. The danger of detachment is that it is a preferable option to feeling the true and awful pain of our fellows (as is natural) so we feign indifference and are thereby complicit in the bloodbath of torture, mind-control and murder of say, Iraqis. No-one can take away our Free Will but it can be coerced and we can allow ourselves to be deceived into surrendering it.

Every horrible, insane and unecessary suffering in this World can be traced to a lack of God, a lack of Jesus - don't cite the atrocities of Religion - religions serve the Agenda and were formed by those seeking power and control. The Jesuits, for example, run The Vatican and are behind M16 who runn CIA etc etc and the fiction known as Al Quiada.

The I AM movement denies a supreme intelligent creator, it is spawned by the Humanist movement and is neatly paving the way for the NWO leader - the Anti-Christ who will prove himself all too human after performing a few outstanding majic tricks. I mean, seriously folks, I've tried this I AM THE CREATOR on for size and it just doesn't fit because, whilst we have influence and power we do not create life or the universe - look at the World we have allowed. We are being encouraged to look at the stars and think ourselves Gods as our planet and family is being destoryed by black wizards, majicians.

Remember the 'myth' of Satan in The Bible, where he was cast from Heaven for attempting to usurp the One who created him and all else. Are we so foolish as to follow this lie when all around us is crying for our eyes to see, our ears to hear and our HEARTS (somewhat missing on this site) to feel and to know what is right from wrong for our very survival.
Atlantis was said to fall because our Mind/technology bypassed our Heart/Empathy intelligence. I really don't fancy starting again in a cold cave knawing naked on raw roots.

We need to know the truth behind all these Alien stories, the truth beneath our feet in the Deep Military Underground Bases - DUMB's and where hundreds of thousands of children go missing every year without trace. And we need to now now and dialogue as to what can be done; welcome to reality, let's create a new vision, let's honour life and if there is no such thing as death, let's be adult and ensure that this process, our eternal lives are not short-cicuited. For if Fintan is right about the planet dreaming or thinking us into existance, maybe she/he has pulled out the stops with 6bn of us as a cry of warning, a call to defend her and humanity or forever hold our peace. RIP.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> TreeIncarnation Audio Shows All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: