FAQ   Search   Memberlist   Usergroups   Register   Profile   Log in to check your private messages   Log in 
Chemtrails- hidden in plane site
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion
  ::  Previous topic :: Next topic  
hawkwind

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: Paulo, Paulo, Paulo Reply with quote

Hey Paulo Dude,

Do you have any idea of how much information power you have? You keep insisting that there is a "chemtrail" conspiracy going on right over your head and you don't seem willing to take the bull by the horns?

YOU have more power to prove your point than any of Fintan's opinions on the subject from his neck of the sky. Where I live, we have no unusual "chemtrail" activity, but this doesn't mean that there isn't any. Let me suggest to you what I would do if I had your "unique" situation.

Whenever I see an unusual activity in the sky, I would get out the digital camera, with date stamp capability and take a photo of the event. Next I would get on the telephone and find out from my local weather service, airport, or university ... what is the current temperature and humidity at several altitudes at my latitude and longitude ... say at 5000, 10000, 20000, 30000 feet. Next I would go to a site like this:

http://profhorn.aos.wisc.edu/wxwise/AckermanKnox/chap15/contrail_applet.html

Plug in the numbers and see if "contrails" can be formed. If not ... ding, ding, ding ... you've got something outside of the current weather model! Easy peasy! Now lather, rinse and repeat as it says on the shampoo bottle for several days. You now have plenty of real evidence to give your observations some credence. Post away and good luck. Your progress reports will be a GREAT contribution to this forum!

- Hawk Idea

Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:08 am    Post subject: Hey Hawkwind Reply with quote

I wish I had money to do that. I would. Hopefully someone out there with integrity and a bankroll will do an honest documentary.

OK, I think I have a better theory than global warming for this "activity". I think it is perhaps a 15 year plan to block harmful radiation from the sun, since it takes that long for cfc's to reach the ozone layer. Since there are different degrees of damage around the world, not every population is experiencing such excessive, secretive activity. Thus, it has been easier for the fakes to spin this as tinfoil city. It's tough to put into words. You kind of would have to just spend the whole day logging planes and trails, the best day I think would be during a deep blue sky sunny day, with the heat roasting any time of year, then watch if what has already been described is true. That's what I'm talking about. Deep blue skies should not turn into white stringy cheese haze. I swear it looks like they are trying to cover up the sun.

Yet, sometimes I feel like I might as well argue that reptilian chupacabras are flying the planes. I don't think people are really looking up or registering what they should acknowledge they are seeing. Or perhaps they are in areas where this isn't done so obviously.
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paulo wrote:
I wish I had money to do that.

Mini Digital Camera . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . $ 19.95

Flight Explorer Personal® Edition . . . . . . . . . . $9.95

Realizing the 'Chemtrail Conspiracy' is a load of hooey . . . . . . . . . . . . PRICELESS.
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Chemtrails Reply with quote

OhZone wrote:
In my opinion some of the posters on this thread are disinfo agents.
Having examined the evidence and still coming up totally skeptical takes real determination.

It can take a while to see, but the pattern at this site does eventually emerge. Break for News: Anyone who believes there are "chemtrails" is a dupe of psy-ops. Anyone who sees that global warming is fake is a genius spiritualist. Fintan declares global warming is a fraud. He calls "chemtrails" veeerryy inteerressting.

How 'bout this for disinfo- the # of members at this forum.
How many of them are spammers just leaving their web addresses? How many came here with an open mind and have left?

You guys are the Charlie Sheens of the internet fakes. At least Charlie Sheen isn't consciously trying to muddy the waters like yourselves. Too many creeps are in this world playing mind games. Hypocrites.

I'm done talking to either of you. You must love the smell of fascism in the morning. Enjoy your lattes. Now go do some google bombing for Fintan. You don't want this nice spiffy web design to be wasted.

I'll give you clones/ops? a hint. This website would be more popular if it made more sense. E.G. Rense covers 9/11 but throws in nutty ufo stuff, but that's ok, we'll keep linking to them as if they are legit. Let's see. Prison Planet is trying to scare us, throw us off our game with their tabloid sensationalism. Yet, ye folks can't even figure out the recent story as shown in the Sheen thread. You can't even cover stories that you claim to be so good at covering. You simply circumscribed it into the pattern.

OK, here is a big list of internet fake sites. No need to explain or footnote why each is on the list, they just are based on one man's "stealth investigation". No need to bother with 9/11 analysis either, because the real story is this internet fake cover-up!!! Yeah, that's the ticket.

I'm done with you two and your troll tactics. Insidious is what this is, very insidious.
OhZone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Fletch, you think the SOHO pics are strange huh?

What do you think all that stuff is?

A week or so ago we had it really cold here in Fla. It was 30 deg here when I woke up, and it didn't get over 50 all day. ANd for 2 days - no chem trails in all that cold air. :roll:
Now it is in the upper 70's and there they are again. We had them all last summer.

Why do you guys always throw in "conspiracy". Exactly what do you mean by that? Is this just one of your "buzz" words that actually has no real meaning? Question
________
DRUZE FORUMS

Last edited by OhZone on Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
OhZone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you think the "chemtrails" are a conspiracy, what would you call this?

Project Argus (1958)
Between August and September 1958, the US Navy exploded three fission type nuclear bombs 480 km above the South Atlantic Ocean, in the part of the lower Van Allen Belt closest to the earth's surface. In addition, two hydrogen bombs were detonated 160 km over Johnston Island in the Pacific. The military called this "the biggest scientific experiment ever undertaken." It was designed by the US Department of Defense and the US Atomic Energy Commission, under the code name Project Argus. The purpose appears to be to assess the impact of high altitude nuclear explosions on radio transmission and radar operations because of the electromagnetic pulse (EMP), and to increase understanding of the geomagnetic field and the behavior of the charged particles in it.

This gigantic experiment created new (inner) magnetic radiation belts encompassing almost the whole earth, and injected sufficient electrons and other energetic particles into the ionosphere to cause world wide effects. The electrons traveled back and forth along magnetic force lines, causing an artificial "aurora" when striking the atmosphere near the North Pole.

The US Military planned to create a "telecommunications shield" in the ionosphere, reported in 13-20 August 1961, Keesings Historisch Archief (K.H.A.). This shield would be created "in the ionosphere at 3,000 km height, by bringing into orbit 350,000 million copper needles, each 2-4 cm long [total weight 16 kg], forming a belt 10 km thick and 40 km wide, the needles spaced about 100 m apart." This was designed to replace the ionosphere "because telecommunications are impaired by magnetic storms and solar flares." The US planned to add to the number of copper needles if the experiment proved to be successful. This plan was strongly opposed by the Intentional Union of Astronomers.

Project Starfish (1962)
On July 9, 1962, the US began a further series of experiments with the ionosphere. From their description: "one kiloton device, at a height of 60 km and one megaton and one multi-megaton, at several hundred kilometers height" (K.H.A., 29 June 1962). These tests seriously disturbed the lower Van Allen Belt, substantially altering its shape and intensity. "In this experiment the inner Van Allen Belt will be practically destroyed for a period of time; particles from the Belt will be transported to the atmosphere. It is anticipated that the earth's magnetic field will be disturbed over long distances for several hours, preventing radio communication. The explosion in the inner radiation belt will create an artificial dome of polar light that will be visible from Los Angeles" (K.H.A. 11 May 1962). A Fijian Sailor, present at this nuclear explosion, told me that the whole sky was on fire and he thought it would be the end of the world. This was the experiment which called forth the strong protest of the Queen's Astronomer, Sir Martin Ryle in the UK.

"The ionosphere [according to the under-standing at that time] that part of the atmosphere between 65 and 80 km and 280- 320 km height, will be disrupted by mechanical forces caused by the pressure wave following the explosion. At the same time, large quantities of ionizing radiation will be released, further ionizing the gaseous components of the atmosphere at this height. This ionization effect is strengthened by the radiation from the fission products... The lower Van Allen Belt, consisting of charged particles that move along the geomagnetic field lines... will similarly be disrupted. As a result of the explosion, this field will be locally destroyed, while countless new electrons will be introduced into the lower belt" (K.H.A. 11 May 1962). "On 19 July... NASA announced that as a consequence of the high altitude nuclear test of July 9, a new radiation belt had been formed, stretching from a height of about 400 km to 1600 km; it can be seen as a temporary extension of the lower Van Allen Belt" (K.H.A. 5 August 1962).

As explained in the Encyclopedia Britannica: "... Starfish made a much wider belt [than Project Argus] that extends from low altitude out past L=3 [i.e. three earth radiuses or about 13,000 km above the surface of the earth]." Later in 1962, the USSR undertook similar planetary experiments, creating three new radiation belts between 7,000 and 13,000 km above the earth. According to the Encyclopedia, the electron fluxes in the lower Van Allen Belt have changed markedly since the 1962 high- altitude nuclear explosions by the US and USSR, never returning to their former state. According to American scientists, it could take many hundreds of years for the Van Allen Belts to destabilize at their normal levels. (Research done by: Nigel Harle, Borderland Archives, Cortenbachstraat 32, 6136 CH Sittard, Netherlands.)

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory.asp?catid=1&subcatid=1

If government is nutty enough to do this, who do you think spraying who-knows-whatall is beyond them?
Also you might want to consider, that if they did this, why would 911 be such a big deal for them?
________
iolite vaporizer review

Last edited by OhZone on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
gryfrst

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:31 pm    Post subject: This may help you Reply with quote

You will find chemtrails in SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS. of bill HR2977

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

FPI 2006
FREE PRESS INTERNATIONAL
Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bill introduced to Congress refers to damage of 'target populations' with climate, weather or ' tectonic system ' exotic weapons
Free Press International

A bill (HR 2977 IH; Space Preservation Act of 2001) introduced to Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich on October 2, 2001, refers to exotic weapons systems including weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a 'target population' or region on earth or in space.

Congress received an "unfavorable executive comment" from the U.S. Department of Defense.

got it right here......

Space Preservation Act of 2001 (Introduced in House)
HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS
1st Session
H. R. 2977

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

October 2, 2001

Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.

Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.

The President shall--
(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.

The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
SEC. 5. REPORT.

The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.

Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
(1) space exploration;
(2) space research and development;
(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.

In this Act:
(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

THIS SEARCH THIS DOCUMENT GO TO
Next Hit Forward New Bills Search
Prev Hit Back HomePage
Hit List Best Sections Help
Contents Display
gryfrst

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject: Is that doing anything for you? Reply with quote

I hope you like the link, Here it is again... http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:
and please dont bother posting crap about ailens from obvious dissinfobums. Do you really think that someone can just quit His (or her) job to talk about chemtrails Jerry?

So what did you think of the other stuff in there? Are they legislating weapons that dont exist?
Jerry Fletcher

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gryfrst wrote:
You will find chemtrails in SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS. of bill HR2977

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c107:H.R.2977.IH:

FPI 2006
FREE PRESS INTERNATIONAL
Sunday, January 01, 2006

Bill introduced to Congress refers to damage of 'target populations' with climate, weather or ' tectonic system ' exotic weapons
Free Press International

A bill (HR 2977 IH; Space Preservation Act of 2001) introduced to Congress by Congressman Dennis Kucinich on October 2, 2001, refers to exotic weapons systems including weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a 'target population' or region on earth or in space.

Congress received an "unfavorable executive comment" from the U.S. Department of Defense.

got it right here......

Wowie. What ever happened to HR2977? Did it pass? Are they in the process of legislating chemtr- wha? DOH!

Quote:

Rep Kucinich Rewrites HR 2977 -
'Chemtrails' Disappear

By Lorie Kramer
seektress@ev1.net
1-27-2

The "Space Preservation Act of 2001" originally introduced in the House by Rep. Dennis Kucinich as HR 2977 has been re-written.

The new, revised bill, HR 3616, "Space Preservation Act of 2002" was introduced January 23, 2002.

Re-writing bills is a common enough practice as a bill goes through the legislative process. However, the differences between HR 2977 and HR 3616 are more than just a few tweaks here or there.

By its conspicuous appearance in 2977, the term 'chemtrails' received a form of credibiity within the official government process never seen before...producing the hope that one courageous Representative had finally had the fortitude to take the issue of chemtrails to a level of Congressional scrutiny long overdue.

Even though chemtrails are sprayed/deployed in the 2-6 mile high range, and not the 60 mile altitude stated in 2977, the simple fact of their inclusion in Kucinich's 2977 list of weapons systems was deemed a major breakthrough by tens of thousands of citizens and researchers across the country who have been monitoring and investigating the spraying going on in the skies of America for the past three years.

In Rep. Kucinich's revised new (some woud say 'emasculated') Bill, HR 3616, there is no longer any mentio whatever of:

* chemtrails,
* particle beams
* electromagnetic radiation
* plasmas
* extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation
* or mind-control technologies

as weapons systems covered in the measure.

From: Rep Kucinich Rewrites HR 2977 - 'Chemtrails' Disappear
http://www.rense.com/general19/kucinich.htm

Huh. Wha happen? Looks like the PTB sent the MIB to strong arm Dennis into shutting his elfin face.

Hmm. Perhaps, since a BILL is considered a LEGAL DOCUMENT, perhaps HR 2977 petered out when it was time to present the EVIDENCE to support voting on the bill. Funny, it never even made it that far - it was pulled and 're-written'.

Quote:

Sources close to Kucinich’s new bill, HR 3616, which has been endorsed by some 254 community groups throughout the nation, say the term “chemtrail” was dropped because Kucinich, a Democrat from Lakewood, couldn’t get the Union of Concerned Scientists or the Federation of American Scientists to sign on.

http://home1.gte.net/quakker/documents/chemtrails_over_america-interesting_reading.htm#into_thin_air

Those darned scientists. They're blinded by all that science! Can't they drop all that 'evidence' crap and just look up and see what's going on? Haven't they ever spent an afternoon on a tractor? Either both the Union of Concerned Scientists and the Federation of American Scientists are all 'in on it', or 'too stupid' to figure it out, or they're all being blackmailed. Which do you think, gryfrst?

Now the story I 'heard', but cannot find any documentary proof of because Dennis absolutely REFUSES to discuss this issue is this. One of the Kucinich staffers was a chemtrail 'believer' and actually penned the text for the bill which had a nice title - Space Preservation Act. Dennis was cool with preserving space, so he submitted the bill without even reading it. Supposedly, when the bill was noticed by conspiracy sites, and quoted on every single one of em, Dennis pulled the bill, fired the staffer, re-wrote the bill, and called the entire incident an 'unfortunate mistake', and that the use of the word chemtrail was 'overlooked' by him and certainly not endorsed. See if you can find Dennis' explanation for changing the bill - it looks like he was mighty embarrassed by the entire ordeal.

Point is, your HR2977 is now a red herring, dead forever, and of no use as 'proof' of anything. Sorry, dude.

So listen, I've given all my best research here - shit that I've stayed on top of for years - and all I get is the same old arguments over and over, so I'm going to gracefully bow out of this discussion and you guys can discuss the ongoing aerosol genocide.

Somebody needs to bring some new evidence, or else this thread will turn into a flamewar soon enough - I've rehashed the same material enough, I believe.

I thank all for the discussion, but we're all gonna believe what we wanna believe anyway, so I'm gonna hope for the sake of my lungs specifically, and humanity in general, that I'm right about this one. If not, I'll have to take responsibility for my own ignorance, but at least y'all know where I stand on this one.

Cheers -
JF
gryfrst

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: The sky Reply with quote

Ok so you say that if the bill was shot down the weapons listed in it are science-fiction, Whatever! Your story about how the chemtrails got in the bill is the best conspiracy theory I have heard in a while, You shure do have to work hard at this, The truth is easy. As for the question you asked me, the answer is Blackmail, and murder.
I did not really want to get in a big E fight. I just wanted to put the bill in the mix as I had not seen it here. But now it is here along with some other good proof, And yes, your flying saucers and aliens too. Good job sir.
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The sky Reply with quote

gryfrst wrote:
Ok so you say that if the bill was shot down the weapons listed in it are science-fiction, Whatever! Your story about how the chemtrails got in the bill is the best conspiracy theory I have heard in a while, You shure do have to work hard at this, The truth is easy. As for the question you asked me, the answer is Blackmail, and murder.
I did not really want to get in a big E fight. I just wanted to put the bill in the mix as I had not seen it here. But now it is here along with some other good proof, And yes, your flying saucers and aliens too. Good job sir.

This guy is either a dsinfo agent or loves this website and is gonna answer every friggin' thread and comment. He loves seeing everything as a fintan clone would. It's veeerryyy interestiiinnnggg that someone won't clarify their viewpoint on this issue.

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28&start=0&sid=a132788af29b013468061d521fb2ab5c
Useful Eater
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:23 pm    Post subject: Secret Societies
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Fintan
Just posting my pm on the forum so we can all understand your views.
''I never understood your views on secret societies, like Le Cercle, 300 Club, and of course the Illuminati, do you believe in a satanic masonic societies controlling large aspects of geo-political power? I am very interested in your honest opinion on those societies. How deep does the rabbit hole go? I understand G8 is masonic, I remember you saying all the G8 intelligence agencies constructed 9/11 but is it just those G8 countries at the top of the pyramid? What role did the so called leaders have in relation to actual planning and operation? I guess basically my questions revolve around your opinion on all the major players and how they relate to one another''

Peace to all
Maybe this might explain.

Fintan
Site Admin
Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Holding pattern
------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anybody else wants to weigh in while i gather my thoughts.....

Fintan never answered the dude's questions. Anyone else seeing a pattern?
I admit that some of the photos I linked to aren't that big a deal. I am just one person out here. I make mistakes. The evidence is in the witness testimony. Today was a blue sky day. Then the planes came out and sprayed. By sunset it was a cold white chem haze. These websites always expose themselves. I don't know how many posts I have left for this place. I'm just hoping anyone who read my posts has seen how I ended up feeling about this place.
Paulo_Freire

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:51 pm    Post subject: What Does Veeerrryy Interessttiiinnggggg Mean Mr. Fintan? Reply with quote

http://www.greatdreams.com/chems.htm
http://gastronamus.proboards27.com/index.cgi?board=aerosol

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/thread10665.html&sid=3deddbc7eb87fe6139f355a2082144ce
Casio posted on Chemtrail Central "This is how our skies in Spain look"
{on edit-thanks for nothing Casio-- thread is there, but Casio's links are now dead}

When people call this a hoax and go out of their way to talk about ufos and other nonsense and totally discredit witnesses and the photos posted above for examples, they are admitting that they are troll bullies with an agenda.

Last edited by Paulo_Freire on Tue May 01, 2007 3:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Next Level Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
Page 4 of 29

Jump to: